XXV

"Which is givin' me excuses to make me think I want you when I don't and I know this..." -Summer Walker

East

"That shit hot ooooooo! Nigga I didn't know you could spit like that

"That shit hot ooooooo! Nigga I didn't know you could spit like that...." I laid down another track as I sipped on some Henny

After checking the time I hit my baby telling her I would be out longer and she didn't have to wait up for me.

I hope she was enjoying her girls and little alone time, me and Kelei need time alone to get time to miss each other.

"I want all y'all pushing my product..." I said as I turned down the music

"It's time to get down to business, we need to pull this investment off and we can't have the Italians fucking shit up so we have to be on our tip toes at all times..."

"Day and night I want my shit on the streets, serve the fiends what they been begging for..."

"Understand?"

"Yea boss man..." they said in response

"It's go time let go..." and instantly they started to work the corner boys left out leaving me to mix this song

Kelei

"Kelei... Kelei do you hear me!"

"Huh?" I came back to pasture

"She needs our help she is cold and shaking the way she looks she hasn't had food or the proper healthcare in a long time..." Kacey emphasized to me

"Okay, umm okay—" all of this was really taking me by storm at the moment

"I need a minute..." I got up and quickly went into the bathroom where my whole lunch came up into the toilet

I brushed my teeth, a sister? All these years and I'm just now finding out that my parents have a whole child that I didn't know about.

I was frozen in time lost with words for what I needed to do in this very moment but one kept ringing in my head, help.

God was telling me to help this girl and he was also telling me to believe her word. I had a feeling she was telling nothing but truth and the rest of her truth was destructive for everyone.

I came out and immediately got on the phone with my in home doctor. My in home doctor checked on my vitals apart from the doctor that checked on the baby.

In no time Dr. Jesse showed up and checked her out with a full heath check. In the mist of that I called and my texted my mother getting no answer.

My parents are both monsters if they allowed this girl to exist and not give a care about her. My parents were monsters because of the life they put me through for so long.

"Everything looks to be find now I put her on some antibiotics to stop all the infection running through her body... she has been on the streets for a while and I'm glad you got her in time, she could've died."

After leading the doctor out I came back into the room as I watched my sister sleep by the way she fell deep in sleep, by the way she jumped in her sleep I could tell it all too well, she is broken.

"I'm going to drive Melody back home, you got your sister to deal with and get to know, just call me if you need me Kelei..." I nodded as I waved goodbye

I closed the door sighing I no longer knew what to do. I have a whole sister that was in hiding and it was the worst time for all of this mainly because I'm pregnant.

My pregnancy is very risky due my fathers in home abortion he messed up my reproductive system for life. Although I have all this going on I refuse to put my sister back on the streets I'm all she has left.

I know East will help me get through this and we will help her get back on her feet. I know he would because he helped me. East has a big heart and even though I put him through the wire he won't step away from someone in trouble.

Since she was sleep in the bed I made myself comfortable on the couch as I watched some tv anxiously waiting for East to get back.

"Kelei... wake up why you on this uncomfortable ass chair" my eyes opened and I looked at the clock seeing it was 2 o' clock in the morning

"Baby talk to me why you up here don't complain in the morning when your back hurting..." I shushed him and he looked at me confused

I walked him outside of the door after grabbing the key. We walked all the way to his G Wagon as he continued to ask me questions.

"I went to the corner store and I seen this girl she was homeless and she looked so pitiful..."

"What does this have to—"

"Let me finish!" I yelled out then I continued to tell him about the encounters I had with my sister

"So she showed up today and told me the truth... we'll not the whole story because I wanted to instantly get her checked out" He sighed

"Well I'm glad she found you baby, she would've died cause these streets don't love nobody especially these New York streets.." I smiled at him

"What?" He questioned

"I knew you would say just that... I love you"

"I love you too, my moms ain't raise me to be cold hearted but most of the time the streets see that cold part of me... you make me soft" I giggled

"Ooo babe feel! The baby is moving..." I put his hand on my belly and instantly his face lit up

I was so happy to have this man, I could feel his love when he said that he loved me. The way he smiles around me the way he carries himself. I don't ever want to lose this man because without him I don't think I could stand the dark clouds of time.