Allure

By InkD_Roses

If one day is all we had, will you make it worth my while? City girl-Bradley Hughes battles with her emotions... More

1| Welcome To Allure
2| Southern Hospitality
3| Welcome To Allure Girl
4| Everybody Needs Somebody
5| Untamed
6| Unity
7| Upside to Downside
8| Little Situation
9| Everybody Needs Somebody Pt.II
10| Consensus
11| I Cared. I Care.
12| Unbothered
13| Damage Control
14| Slip Ups
15| Well- Do You Mean It?
16| All On Bradley
17| Allure Me 2
18| Is It Jealousy?
19| Hello Indonesia,
20| Ratchet Happy Birthday
21| Facing The Burdens
22| Get It Under Control
23| Topic of Discussion
24| Evolving
25| We're Doing This Again?
26| Because I'm Your Friend
27| When The Family Feuds
28| For Future Purposes Only
29| Letting It All Go
30| Revisit and Rebuild
31| What's Coming
32| Understood
33| Its None Of Your Business!
34| Living
35| Promised
36| In Due Time
37| And Many More...
38| Revitalizing
39| Resurfaced Love & Pain
40| Going Through The Motions
41| Progressing
42| Embarking Possibilites
43| Anything For You
44| Until Then
45| Back Home To You
46| From Here On Out
47| Everlasting Unity
48| Focus
49| Choosing Me
50| Salvation
51| Rashad Knows Best
52| Rashad STILL Knows Best
53| Stuntin' Like My Daddy
55| All About Change
56| The New Beginning
57| Could've Been
58| Communicate It
59| Trust The Process
60| Getting Back
61| In With The New
62| Reoccuring
63| Issues
64| Warm Welcome
65| Dilemma
66| Middle Ground
67| Making The Effort
68| Touchy Situation
69| Powerful Ego
70| Comes to the Light
71| Settling the Score
72| Touch and Go
73| Make Your Choice
74| Bradley's Intuition
75| Tread Lightly
76| Wrong or Right

54| Closing In

23.9K 1.1K 1.8K
By InkD_Roses

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA

BRADLEY HUGHES,

"Rashad, that's not how I want it," Bradley complained. "The changing table is too close to his crib,"

Rashad smacked his lips trying his best to keep his patience with his fiancée which he could now confirm was an absolute protectionist. "Does it really matter baby?" He asked with a drained sigh. He had been in the nursery for about four hours now, putting things together and moving them to Bradley's liking.

Bradley nodded her head giving him a twisted look as if his question was redundant. "Yes it does matter. If I'm changing her diaper while he's in his crib, I don't want her poopoo fumes to float right over to him," Bradley explained while dramatizing how close in distance the changing table was to their son's crib.

Deciding not to argue with her, although he had a more than valid argument, Rashad just moved the changing table over like Bradley requested him. "Now, it's perfect," Bradley squealed clapping her hands like a small child. She stood in the center of the nursery on the plush fur carpet, scoping her eyes around the now finished nursery.

Rashad was relieved that Bradley was finally finished bossing him around. His relief was cut short once he saw the smile on Bradley's face dissolve. "We need curtains babe," She pouted.

"I'll put them up tomorrow," He assures her while taking a seat on the comfy recliner in the corner of the nursery.

Bradley looked over her shoulder at him. Her eyes were droopy as she pouted her bottom lip. "But the nursery is done today,"

Rashad sighed. "Brad, the curtains could wait. Plus I have other things I need to do today," He reminded her.

"Like?" Bradley pursed her lips.

Absentminded, Rashad retracted her phone from his pocket, scrolling through the things he had jotted down on his calendar and reminders. "I have an interview with an assistant—"

"Which I pushed back until tomorrow," Bradley folded her arms across her chest.

Rashad screwed his face up. "Why would you even do that?" Rashad asked, not sure why she would pile up his schedule even more tomorrow. The nursery took up a great portion of Rashad's time as is so he was gonna finish a few things today so he wouldn't have to worry about them tomorrow.

Rashad's new schedule and rising career was something the couple were both adjusting too. Bradley didn't complain much which Rashad was grateful for, but she couldn't say that she didn't sometimes wish he wasn't so busy.

It had been two weeks of now managing both Alex's and Jerome's career, and owning the entire facility. To say he was overwhelmed was definitely an understatement. So far, many have been being patient with him since he needed to adjust to things, but he felt kinda bad having to put things off simply because he couldn't handle the overload.

He planned on hiring an assistant today, but clearly he didn't get the memo that Bradley had taken initiative of postponing that interview until tomorrow. "Because you've been avoiding my father who's been trying to meet you for the past week," Bradley told him. After a few days since A'mahd arrived and met Bradley, they were able to get clear confirmation that Bradley was indeed his daughter. The doubt was casted away and was replaced by a genuine welcome. Things between the two have been great, all except the fact that Rashad had yet to meet him and it had now exceeded over a week and extended to two weeks now.

"I haven't been avoiding anything or anyone, I've been busy Brad. I'm sorry that I'm not as available as I use to be, but you knew things were set to change," Rashad knew that Bradley was more so anxious than annoyed. She had finally met her father so she wanted the love of her life to meet him as well. Bradley honestly wasn't sure if Rashad was giving her the run around he he truly didn't have time to fit it into his schedule. She took it upon herself to tweak his schedule ever so slightly, making time for him.

"Rashad I gave you an entire week to adjust your plans," Bradley reminded him.

Rashad tan his calloused hands down his face in a distressed manner. "You have, and I'm sorry that I couldn't fall through. Everything has just been piling up on me. The twins could come any day now, and I have to manage two careers along with one of my own. You have to understand when I don't have time, I truly don't,"

"Rashad I'm not complaining, I just need this one thing to get done. If I let you decide when, you would never make time for it," Bradley could sense that Rashad was still having his reservations about A'mahd that he wouldn't vocalize to her. His happiness for her was genuine, but he was still trying to feel things out when it came to A'mahd as a person.

Rashad was dealing with the trials of having to trust someone else with the most important woman in his life. It wasn't that Rashad was being selfish and didn't want to share Bradley. He was just skeptical about someone else feeling as though they needed to protect and serve Bradley. A'mahd was her father so immediately he grew protective of Bradley and treated her with respect just as Rashad would. Rashad was just use to being the only one doing that for Bradley, he wasn't sure if he could deal with A'mahd doing the same.

Subconsciously, he was avoiding A'mahd, however he had himself fooled to think that he wasn't being territorial over his fiancée so he busied himself with work. By now, if it was a priority to Rashad, he would have made time and Bradley was aware of it. "Alright Brad," Rashad dismissed as he rose from the recliner to exit the nursery.

"Are you mad that I caught you in your little run around game?" Bradley smirked as she followed right behind him with her waddle in full affect.

Rashad scoffed. "Mad for what?" He entered their bedroom, plopping down onto their bed, trying his best to act as if he were unbothered.

Bradley couldn't help but to find his little act amusing. She stood over him with her arms folded across her chest. "Mad because you know I'm right. You hate that I know I'm right about you knowing I'm right,"

Rashad twisted his face up in confusion. "Hell is that supposed to mean?"

Bradley laughed. "It means I'm right," She concludes while straddling his waist. Rashad continued to act unbothered by keeping his attention on his phone, scrolling through unnecessary things.

"You're so annoying," Bradley muttered while grabbing his phone out of his grip and locking it so she could have his attention. She smiled lightly at the sight of his lock screen which was a photo of them in Santorini, taken by a fellow tourist.

Bradley tossed Rashad's phone lightly so it could've out of reach for him while she was straddling his waist. "Why don't you wanna meet A'mahd? Give me a legitimate reason and I'll cancel on him," Bradley asked with her hands perched on his hips

Rashad sighed. "Brad, I don't have an issue meeting, I just did it have the time," He assures. "Now that you've made the time for me, despite the fact that I'll be swamped tomorrow, I'm open to meeting him. Invite him for dinner or something," Rashad shrugged

"Already on it," She smiled down at him. "I just don't want any awkwardness between you guys. With us finally finding out that he's actually my father, he's gonna be around a lot more often. And with me comes you, so I need you guys to get along," All Bradley wanted was peace. She wasn't asking for them to hang out without her, although it would be a great sight, she just wanted them to meet and at least like each other. She wasn't worried about Rashad at all, everyone loved him.

"I got you. Everything will be organic and genuine," Rashad promised, sticking his pinky out so she could interlock her own pinky.

Bradley sauntered down, applying her lips on his for a soft kiss. "I love you Big Shad," She laughed.

Rashad shook his head at her use of the nickname which was granted to him by Cedonni as a joke since Rashad was frankly the smaller twin. "Love you too," He kisses her belly while cupping his massive hands at her sides.

"They're almost here," Bradley let out a little nervous sigh causing Rashad to nod.

"Yeah, I'm excited. Hopefully they stay in there until after the baby shower in three weeks,"

Bradley screwed up her face. "Oh babe they have no damn choice," She scoffed causing Rashad to laugh at her seriousness. "I don't care if we have to go straight to the birthing center after the baby shower, I'm having my damn shower,"

"Contractions and all?" He egged her on.

Bradley nodded her head confidently. "Contractions and all," She clarified.

After a few more hours, Bradley and Rashad found themselves getting ready for the dinner they invited A'mahd too. "Why you always gotta be so nervous and jittery? Just relax," Rashad rubbed his hands over Bradley's shoulders as she stood in front of the mirror touching her hair up.

"What if he doesn't like my cooking?" Bradley shot him a panicked expression through the mirror.

Rashad scoffed waving her off. "My baby makes the best lasagna I ever tasted. If he doesn't like it, clearly his pallet is whack," Rashad amped her confidence causing a smile to emerge from her nerves.

"Thank you babe," Bradley puckered her lips for a kiss which Rashad granted.

"You're welcome," Rashad responded just as he heard the doorbell sound off downstairs. "I'll go get it. Don't spend too much time up here or we're gonna eat without you," Rashad threatened.

Bradley smacked her lips in an as if manner. "Be nice Rashad," She pointed her finger at him in a warning fashion.

Rashad chuckled. "I'm always nice," He says to her before exiting the bedroom and going to retrieve the door downstairs. Rashad took in a small breath before reaching out and opening the door with a light smile. "Hey, you must be Rashad," A'mahd stuck his hand out for Rashad to s hake as a greeting.

"I am, nice to finally meet you," They shook hands with each other. "Come in," Rashad invited him, instructing him where to hang his coat.

"It looks great in here," A'mahd complimented the decor of Bradley's and Rashad's home.

Rashad let out slight chuckle as he too scoped his eyes around as if he hadn't been living in the home for quite some time. "Brad's great at things like this. I let her do all the decorating," Rashad told kept up with light conversation as the two entered the kitchen

"You could never go wrong with a woman's touch," A'mahd preached causing Rashad to agree.

So far, everything was going smoothly and Brad hadn't even made it down stairs yet.

"Definitely. You want a drink or something? If I know my fiancée as well as I think I do, she'll be up there forever," Rashad shook his head at Bradley's awful time management. She's the type to rush you, when she isn't even done herself.

A'mahd laughs a bit, pretty aware of this since Bradley has kept him waiting a few times. However in her defense, she has to do everything slower since the twins are basically taking her over. "I'll take a drink,"

Rashad poured himself and A'mahd a drink before the two divulged into conversation. They parted from speaking of only Bradley, since both were genuinely trying to give each other a chance.

"I wanna apologize for having this be long overdue. My schedule is crazy these days, I'm still trying to balance everything out," Rashad said to A'mahd.

"It's fine man, I know how that gets," He assures Rashad. "So what do you do for a living?" A'mahd asked. He truly knew nothing about Rashad. Bradley spoke of him, but she never revealed things about him since she thought it was best if Rashad told details about himself on his own.

Rashad finished off his drink before setting his glass back down on the island. "An upcoming sports agent, I manage both of my brother, Jerome and Alex Farewood. Also, I own my own training facility," A'mahd was sufficed to hear that Rashad was well established. Rashad and Bradley were definitely two hard working people, their careers were sturdy and something they were passionate about.

"Wow, and you're only twenty eight? You've surpassed many," A'mahd praises.

Rashad laughed, thanking him. "I appreciate that man,"

Bradley's footsteps sounded off as she descended down the stairs. "Sorry for having you guys waiting," Bradley apologized as she waddled her way into the kitchen as quick as she could.

Both men chuckled. "At least you're didn't take an hour this time," Rashad teased her as he watched A'mahd and Bradley greet each other.

"Haha, very funny," Bradley's sarcasm pooled out of her while both of the men shared amused laughs.

A few moments later, the three found themselves at the table enjoying dinner with each other. Conversation flowed organically and so did laughter. "Construction on the store seems to be turning up, so I should be set to leave by next week," A'mahd explained. Bradley couldn't deny the fact that she did feel a slight plunge take place in her heart once he mentioned himself leaving. She feared that once he got back to his normal life, she would once again be an after thought. Bradley sucked it up though. She was a grown woman, not a ten year old girl who constantly needs the attention of her father.

Everyone warned her to be prepared of this though. A'mahd had a full life with his wife and kids back home. Bradley was an addition that he had yet presented to his family out of fear. It would take a while before Bradley even felt welcomed quite honestly since A'mahd was so afraid.

"You're coming back down for the grand opening?" Bradley asked.

A'mahd shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I haven't decided. My franchisee is all in charge of that so I'm not sure if he will even need me there," A''she absentmindedly crushes Bradley's spirits. Rashad who knew Bradley from cover to cover could see the disappointment embedded her eyes, she masked it with a light smile and a nod of her head.

Eventually, the dinner wrapped up and A'mahd was saying his goodbyes to both Bradley and Rashad. "It was a pleasure meeting you man," Rashad shook hands with A'mahd.

Bradley gave her father one more hug before he exited their home. Once Bradley shut and locked the door, she turned on her heels and was met with Rashad peering down at her with his arms folded across her chest. "Talk to me," He said to her, immediately causing the mask she kept on her face for the duration of the dinner to discard itself, showcasing the disappointment and sadness that peaked through a few minutes ago.

Bradley let out a sigh. "He's gonna forget all about me when he goes back home, I'm sad, but I'm okay with it,"

Rashad sighed while pulling his fiancée into his arms. He embraced her, wrapping his arms around her securely so she could get that sense of security he always was able to give her. "Listen, he's happy to be your father. The distance will never cause him to forget about you," Rashad reassured her.

"How are you so sure?" Bradley craned her head up so she could be looking up at him. Her innocence reminded Rashad of a young child, causing him to chuckle.

"You have a long lasting affect on everyone you come across," He kisses her forehead. "I for damn sure wouldn't be able to forget about you,"

A smile overtook Bradley's face which was mirrored by Rashad. "I don't want you thinking negatively all the time, it's bad for you," Rashad eyes her.

Bradley nodded her head before wrapping her arms loosely around Rashad's neck. "I love you kid," Bradley grinned.

Rashad chuckled. "I love you too kiddo,"

A few weeks later, Bradley and Rashad found themselves at Posh's place since she claimed she had an announcement to share with everyone. "Why do I feel like she's about to tell us something crazy?" Rashad chuckled once he parked the car so he could assist Bradley out.

Bradley laughed along with him. "Everything Posh says is craziness, it's expected," Together the two walked hand in hand, bypassing a few of their friend's cars.

After knocking, the door was opened up by Georgia who had Logan in her arms. "Hey you two," Georgia smiles hugging them both. "Y'all friend has officially went psych ward crazy," Georgia shook her head letting the two in.

"What are you talking about?" Bradley furrowed her brows as they entered the front room where Usiah, Rome, Duke, and Free were all seated listening to Posh rant.

"See for yourself," Georgia sighed as she reclaimed her seat next to Free.

"Hey you guys," Bradley and Rashad greeted everyone, receiving a rejoiced greeting from everyone in return.

"Great, y'all finally fucking made it," Posh clapped appointing the both of them a seat on the couch.

Not wanting to interrupt what Posh had going on, Rashad raised his hand. "In the text, you said there will be food—" Rashad scanned his eyes around. "I don't see any food," He finalized with a look of disappointment.

The group of friends all laughed at how much Rashad was able to annoy Posh without being there for more than two minutes. "Go check the fridge Uncle Shad," Posh directed him to the kitchen.

"Wait? You ain't cook? That's some false advertisement," Rashad retracted his phone from his pocket pulling up the text Posh had sent him. "I have an announcement to make. Be at my place at 8, dinner will be served," Rashad read the text aloud causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay, I lied so all you hungry motherfuckers could make it on time," Posh admitted causing everyone to groan except Duke who was in on the plan.

Usiah shook his head. "You could've told me that before I left my house all hungry and shit," Usiah got up, following Rashad to Posh's kitchen.

Posh rolled her eyes. "I swear, I can't stand y'all,"

"Baby you want a sandwich?" Rashad asked Bradley while he extracted things out of the fridge to make him a nice sandwich so he could go back to listen to Posh's announcement.

Bradley laughed at the glare etched on Posh's face. "Yes please,"

After everyone got a fixing of a certain snack within Posh's pantry and or fridge, they all reclaimed their seats in the front room and focused their attention on Posh.

"Alright now that everyone is well fed at casa Posh," She rolled her eyes at them all. "Now we can get to the good shit?"

"What is this all about?" Rome piped in before sharing the family sized bag of Doritos with Duke.

Posh took in a deep breath. "So y'all know how I check the clerk of courts to see if I have any warrants and shit?" She asked her rhetorical question causing everyone to furrow their brows in confusion since none of them were aware of this.

"Damn you about to turn yourself in?" Free assumes causing Georgia to clamp her hand over her mouth while everyone else laughed hysterically. They all knew the last thing Posh would ever do is turn herself in.

Posh came down from her laughter waving Free off. "You must be outta your damn mind if you think a real bitch like me would turn herself in. Fortunately, I have no warrants," Posh smiled in a proud manner.

"Anyways, me being a good friend, I checked all of you guys and none of you have warrants as well so congratulations," Posh clapped once more causing everyone to follow in suit even through they were all aware that neither of them had any pending or open warrants for their arrest. "I'm a good friend, but I'm also nosy so guess who I searched up?" Posh paused for a little bit over a second before answering her own question. "Rayven! Rayven-fucking-Woods!" She exclaimed causing everyone to grow startled since they didn't except for her to shout.

"And why did you search her up?" Bradley asked, not following where Posh was going with this.

Posh stale faces Bradley. "Girl I search up everyone, you know this. But I recently found out her full name when I was laughing at her ugly ass mugshot," Posh cackled out remembering the horrid face Rayven was making in the photo. Rashad and Duke couldn't help but bust out laughing as well.

Simmering down from her laughter, Posh resumed with her announcement. "Anyways, I went digging and I found out they let the nutty bitch back on the prowl on bond," She screwed her face up in disgust.

Rashad couldn't believe it. Rayven had not only rammed her vehicle into his fiancée's car a multitude of times, but she also attempted to attack her while she was pregnant. To him, this actions didn't deserve a slap on the wrist as a consequence. Rayven managed to win once more. "How long she been out?" Rashad asked, his jaw slightly clenched at the though of Raven possibly planning to do something even more dangerous to his family.

"Three days. But I don't even need you to worry about all that, I'm gonna handle her penguin looking ass, once and for all," Posh folded her arms across her chest with a smirk. She had everyone nervous. Posh was the definition of off the handle. Her plans were usually far fetched or never ended well. "I just wanted to let everyone know I will be showing up to club Upside and delivering her a well deserved ass whooping tonight at 10 PM at her welcome home party," Posh filled everyone in.

"Posh c'mon, that's not necessary," Rashad sighed not liking the fact that his problems were now becoming Posh's problems.

Posh wagged her finger at him indicating that she wasn't up to hear anything opposite of her plan. "It's very necessary. The bitch is crazy so what better way to kill crazy then to put her up against someone's who's just as crazy? I really have tried sparing her after I fucked her up that one time, but she tried it thinking shit was sweet after putting my God kids and my good sis in danger. Yeah, there are better ways to handle her, but at this point fuck that. The bitch needs her ass whooped," Posh concluded.

Everyone turned their attention over at Duke who was paying them no mind. "Well Duke, are you gonna say anything?" Georgia urges him hoping that he would since there was more of a chance of Posh listening to him than anyone else.

Duke scoffed. "Oh nah, Rayven definitely needs her ass whooped," Duke shrugged his shoulders agreeing with Posh.

Posh's mind was made. She thought it over long and hard, and there was no changing her mind. Right now, Rayven was being a bully to a pregnant woman who can't defend herself without putting her kids in danger. Posh felt like things had gone way to far and like always she was gonna stand by her friend and defend her when she couldn't do so herself.

"Okay this sounds crazy," Bradley sat up. "P, I don't need you fighting her—"

"I don't wanna hear it Brad, I'm whooping her ass and that's that," Posh remained stubborn.

Just as Rashad did prior, Free raised her hand casting everyone's attention. "What if she whoop your ass instead?" She asked causing everyone to stifle their laughter since it was clear that Georgia had yet put Free on game of how Posh operates.

"Lord Jesus, just shut up Free," Georgia hushed her.

"I can just whoop your ass since you wanna ask stupid questions," Posh stale faced Free causing everyone to laugh once more.

"This is so ghetto," Usiah sighed. "See that's why I love you bitch!" He got up, giving Posh a high five.

Bradley and Rashad eyes each other. As much as they wanted to take the high road, Posh was right. Rayven had gotten way out of hand with her last mental breakdown. She definitely deserved an ass whooping. "So what's the move?" Rome asked while she began popping off her acrylic nails. Although Rome knew Posh was gonna be fighting solely Rayven, she wasn't gonna let anything slide if one of Rayven's friends got the wrong idea to try to jump Posh.

Georgia palmed herself in the face not understanding why everyone was taking this situation so casually. "Y'all have got to be kidding me, this is crazy. Do you guys really think whooping her ass is gonna solve everything?"

"No," Everyone said in unison.

"However she does deserve it," Rashad shrugged now siding with Posh.

"You're the physical representation of what not taking the high road could do to you, and you're okay with letting her crazy ass do this?" Georgia asked Rashad while referencing to his altercation with Amir.

Rashad couldn't lie, she made a valid point. "Yeah you're right," He then agreed with Georgia.

"Thank you," Georgia let out a breath of relief. "Now can you tell Posh's crazy ass that it's not worth it," She urges Rashad.

Rashad screwed his face up. "Oh nah, Rayven needs her ass whooped,"Rashad finalized.

Georgia's pleas for everyone to think rationally fell onto deaf ears. While Georgia and Free stayed behind with Logan, the rest of the friends all were on their way to club Upside, Rayven's second home. "Brad please stay in the car," Rashad warned as he parked his truck right next to Duke's and Posh's car.

"Trust me, I will," Bradley assured. The last thing she needed was to get hit mistakenly, or purposely by Rayven.

Getting out of the car, Posh made her way towards Rashad'a truck. "This for you bitch," Posh smiled at Bradley before skipping off towards the club.

"My friend is a lunatic," Both Bradley and Rashad laughed. Posh was followed towards the club by Duke, Rome, and Usiah. Posh who had no intentions on partying since she was dressed in a black Nike tracksuit, skipped the line and went straight to the bouncer who was doing security. "What's good Jigga," Posh slapped hands with him. He was an old friend of Posh's brother Kyle which was convenient right about now.

"Chilling, what you getting into?" Jigga hiked a questioning brow at Posh once he noticed her attire.

"Do me a solid and call Rayven out here, I just wanna chat," Posh smiled up at him innocently while batting her lashes. Jigga one the last thing Posh wanted to do was chat, dressed in a track suit and Jordan's.

Jigga sighed. "Do I have to call your brothers?"

Posh scoffed. "Do I have to call my brothers is the real question," She corrected since they both knew if Posh called up her gang of brothers they wouldn't be so nice to Jigga.

Jigga chuckled before nodding his head. "I'm about to go get her,"

"Don't tell her it's me, I kinda want it to be a surprise, y'know like welcome home bitch," Posh smiled before sending Jigga off to go retrieve Rayven.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Usiah asked Posh.

Posh nodded her head as she unzipped her jacket and handed it off to Duke. "Sure as sure could ever be," She confirmed.

It took a while for Jigga to return when he did, he came back with no Rayven. Posh had her head contorted in a mean mug while looking him up and down. "Where the fuck she at?" Posh snarled.

"She say she ain't coming out, but you can go in," Jigga suggested, stepping aside so Posh could make a clear entry into the club.

Posh looked up at him, a warning finger was pointed into his face. "I don't want none of your little bouncer friends grabbing on me, tell em to get back or I'll have to bring my brothers up here to show they ass,"

Jigga chuckled once more giving her a nod in confirmation. He let Posh in along with Duke, Rome and Usiah. Upon entrance they all got a few stares since neither of them were dressed in club attire to be in the party but they didn't care at all. They followed behind Posh, pushing past a swamp of people to get to the stage where Rayven her fellow stripper friends were having a blast. "Bitch come outside!" Posh screeched over the music as she stood below the stage. As expected, Rayven was dressed in raunchy attire so she could dance the pole. Rayven acted as if she didn't hear Posh which annoyed Posh even more.

Posh took in a deep breath, she really wasn't trying to fight in the club, but it was evident that Rayven was bucking the fade. Posh took a big step, pulling herself up on the stage. "Bitch I'm not trying to embarrass you in front of everybody! Come outside!" By now majority of the club goers noticed the commotion Posh and Rayven were about to make. Many people were confused as to why security didn't make their way to the scene since Upside usually were tight on security.

"Security!" Rayven shouted as if she were dismissing Posh. At this point Posh was beneath her and she wasn't gonna entertain her.

Posh sighed. Rayven was really making this harder on herself. "Bitch I told you to come outside! Now I gotta embarrass you in front of all these people!" Posh grabbed a handful of Rayven's hair, yanking her down to her height. Rayven should have know Posh was gonna do some irrational shit as such. This was the same girl who socked her in her face just for telling her she was irrelevant.

Posh kept a tight grip on Rayven's hair, pulling her down the stage. Everyone was in shock at Posh handling of Rayven, but no one did a thing. The bystander affect filled the room and everyone was just waiting for someone else to step in and stop her. "Rayven likes to terrorize innocent pregnant women so now I gotta whoop her fucking ass outside!" Posh roared out for everyone to hear. "Bitch lets go!" Posh continued to yank Rayven out of the club as she yelled in agony at the feeling of her tresses tugging on her scalp

Rayven was desperately trying to claw Posh's hands from her hair, but was failing. Posh had her hunched over while she tugged her through the crowd with no remorse. Phones were out, recording the entire debacle as Rayven shouted for someone to get Posh off of her.

Posh sent a kick to Rayven's stomach since she was pained by Rayven sinking her nails in to her skin. "See bitch you wouldn't have to be getting dragged out here if you would have just came outside!" Posh jeered at her.

Finally, Posh tugged Rayven out of the club, causing an array of eyes to fall onto them since absolutely no one expected to see the sight. "Usiah go get Bradley out of the car," Posh ordered.

Usiah did as told and went to go retrieve Bradley. Rashad was hesitant to let Bradley get out the car, but he let up and got out the car with her. They made their way to where Posh still kept a fire grip onto Rayven's hair, keeping her hunched down. "Apologize bitch! Apologize to my sister before I beat the fuck outta!" Posh demanded slight panting from all the labor she had to do to get Rayven simple ass out of the club.

Rashad put his arm around Bradley. She had a little amused smirk on her face, he could tell she was enjoying this. It was evident that Rayven wasn't going to apologize to Bradley. She had way to much pride. Posh sighed, hating the fact that she made Bradley waste a trip from the car. "I'm gonna get your apology sis, she just a little stubborn right now," Posh rolled her eyes while she unclenched her hands from the death grip she had on Rayven hair.

"Get up bitch, I'm not gonna fight you when you down," Posh shoved her. Posh wanted Rayven to have equal opportunity within this fight. It would make it better for her. To know that Rayven didn't have the chance even if things were fair.

Rayven took her opportunity to stand up from the hunched over position Posh dragged her from inside the club to the outside. Rayven was a tall girl, and with Posh being shorter than many, Rayven stood over her in a few inches. Anyone who didn't know how Posh operated would have easily assumed that Rayven would take Posh out instantly, but that would have only led to Posh proving them completely wrong.

Just as their last face to face showdown, Posh threw the first punch. The heavy impact of her solid fist crushing into the structure of Rayven's face drifted into the ears of everyone who was now gathered outside trying to see what all the commotion was about. "Alright that was enough for me to see," Bradley chuckled as she allowed Rashad to guide her back to the car. Bradley really didn't want to watch Rayven get beat up, especially if it wasn't her beating Rayven up. She just wanted Rayven to have a clear understanding that she wasn't always gonna get a slap on the wrist and they weren't always gonna take the high road. Actions come with consequences.

Rashad informed Duke that he and Brad were going home before they pulled off.

Posh on the other hand was making it clear to Rayven that Bradley wasn't one she could easily mess with. She and Rayven went blow for blow for a moment, before Posh got even angrier that she was getting hit. She powered a punch right in the center of Rayven's face causing a crack to sound out followed by the shrilling scream of Rayven. "Alright baby that's enough," Duke nonchalantly pulled Posh off of Rayven with the help of Usiah and Rome. Posh had way too much stamina for her own good. Duke was sure if he continued to let her fight, she would have broken far more than just Rayven's nose.

"Stop playing with me and mine hoe! Get buck with the next bitch, about Bradley I'm on go!" Posh clamored out. "And expect another ass whooping when Bradley drop since you so fucking hard headed!" Posh warned Rayven as Duke led her to the car with her wrist secured in his grip.

"Get in the car Money Mayweather," Duke chuckled as he held the door open for her to get in the car.

Posh got in the car, sufficed with how everything turned out. In the distance, she could hear Rayven in distress about her nose while Usiah and Rome stuck around laughing hysterically at her. Rayven truly did embarrass herself though. Her actions came with consequences, unexpectedly her consequences happened to be Posh.

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA

RASHAD FAREWOOD,

Rashad let out a laugh as he watched Jerome, Alex, and Iris huddle around Alex's phone rewatching the video that surfaced on the blogs of Posh beating the hell out of Rayven. The three watched the video at least five times. "Daaaanm," The three winced in unison once they heard the crack Posh inflicted onto Rayven's nose.

"Y'all watched this video like twenty times already," Rashad laughed.

The three shrugged. "It gets better each time we watch it," Alex cackled. "See I knew Posh was crazy, but I ain't think she was that crazy. Duke got his work cut out for him,"

Rashad agreed with a nod of his head. "Posh kinda scares me now, I ain't even gonna lie," He openly admitted resulting in his brothers and Iris to laugh loudly.

Today was the day of Bradley and Rashad's baby shower which happened to also be the day the blogs picked up the video of Posh brutally whooping Rayven's ass. Usually, this would have the Farewood family in a frenzy since it was bad publicity, but shockingly, no one seemed to care—not even Brandon. At this point, Rayven got was she deserved. Even she knew that, which is why she had yet to run to social media to play victim, she was insane, but she knew better.

Bradley and Posh were getting mildly attacked on social media. It bothered Bradley more than it did Posh. Bradley took it upon herself to explain why she had no remorse for Rayven. When Bradley revealed that Rayven had not only try to flip her car over, but also wished death on her children, people began to understand why Rayven got treated the way she did.

"Bradley was like, alrighty I'm out folks," Alex laughed as he recalled the moment in the video where Rashad and Brad were caught walking away from the scene.

In laughter, Rashad shook his head. "Where mom at?" He had just arrived to his parents home and ended up getting distracted by Jerome, Alex, and Iris.

Jerome shrugged. "Last time I seen her, she was getting loud with the caterer for you and Brad's baby shower,"

Rashad could help but to chuckle since this baby showers had everybody stressed out. He just left his house we're Usiah and Rome we're going at it because they lost the wig Bradley wanted to wear today. Rashad wanted no parts when they ended up telling Bradley so he escaped to his parents home before he went off to go get a hair cut. "They done got my mom mad," Rashad sighed as he headed towards his parents office where he assumed Paige would be.

Sure enough, he was correct. He could hear Paige letting out a frustrated breath. "I honestly don't even care if it was a mistake, I just need to know that it'll be fixed by 2 PM. My son and my daughter-in-law can not have a baby shower without a dang cake," Rashad tried his best to stifle his laughter while applying a knock on the door.

Paige halted her conversation, signaling Rashad to come in. Rashad took a seat before the desk while Paige angrily ended the phone call with the bakery. "Hey mom, how's it going?" Rashad asked sarcastically since it was evident that she wasn't in the mood.

"Rashad, lets not," She shook her head curtly causing Rashad to laugh. His mother being angry was a sight to see since it was so rare for her to get upset.

"Alright my bad," He apologized.

"How's Bradley?" Paige asked.

Rashad let out a sigh. "My house is like World War three right now. Bradley's going crazy on everyone. I can definitely sense that she's gonna be a bridezilla. She snapped on my because I booked my hair cut with my barber today instead of yesterday," He explained to his mother with a shake of his head. "Then on top of that, Usiah and Rome lost her wig so she's probably going in on them now. I just wanna get this day over with without hearing her curse me out anymore,"

Paige couldn't contain her laughter. "She just wants everything to be perfect,"

"Well it's not going to be perfect. Our cake might not make it on time," Rashad pointed out causing Paige to roll her eyes.

"Oh that cake will be on time, I can promise you that," She assured with a scoff causing Rashad to laugh. He hadn't seen her so worked up and passionate about something for a while which is why he gave her the duty of helping Georgia and Posh plan the baby shower. She enjoyed herself while putting the event together and that's all that really mattered to Rashad.

A smile surfaced on his face. "Thank you ma, I really appreciate you doing all this with Georgia and Posh," He expresses his gratitude.

Paige smiles waving him off. "It's nothing. Thank you for giving me two grandkids at once,"

Rashad laughed a bit thinking back at how Bradley's grandmother, Mimi called the twins a two for one special. "I definitely wasn't trying," He jested. "But what did you want to talk about?" Rashad asked his mother.

"Oh I almost forgot," She snapped her fingers, remembering the initial reason she wanted to speak to Rashad. He could see a sudden shift in her energy which raised concerns for him. "You're the oldest so I wanted to let you know first," Paige began with a light sigh.

Rashad nodded, signaling her to proceed. "Your father and I have come to terms to file for legal separation so we could fulfill the requirements for a divorce," Hearing that was like a blow in a chest for Rashad. He grew up with his parents being together and married. Hearing that they we're separating to eventually divorce had Rashad a little confused. From what he seen, his mother and father never really had problems. Brandon was a crude asshole to many, but to Paige, he was sweet, thoughtful and loving. The family thought they would stay together forever honestly.

Rashad ran a hand down his face. "Can I ask why?"

"Yeah of course Shad, you're entitled to know," Paige nodded before clearing her throat. "Brandon and I haven't been in the best place for the last couple of years. We've fallen out of love, and I was okay with it at first, and thought that we could work through it just like we worked through everything else, but your dad pushed the envelope a little too far when he started his affair," Rashad's eyes widened slightly at what his mother was telling him. When he and Cedonni were seventeen they knew of the one time Brandon stepped out on Paige, but after that his father seemed to clean up his act. Hearing that he was having an affair again was just crazy to Rashad.

"Started? So he hasn't ended it?" Rashad asked.

Paige scoffed finding Rashad slightly amusing. "This woman has been around for about eleven years now. She's come to your brother funeral, been in this very house a countless amount of times, and smiled in my face for more than a decade," It pained Rashad to hear the hurt and the heaviness in his mother's words. She was scorned, yet she masked it so well with her smile. "He's moving in with her, he wants me to have the house," As if the blow to the heart couldn't hurt any more, Brandon was doing this!

"Listen, I know this is hard to hear and you're confused but I don't want you getting involved in any of this," Paige said to Rashad sternly. She could tell Rashad was gradually growing upset by the way his jaw was clenching. "I do want to to tell you this though. Brandon and I sat down with our lawyers the other day and he admitted that the only reason he gave you everything is so I wouldn't get anything," Paige told Rashad. That hurt him. Rashad truly thought he and Brandon were working on mending their relationship. He didn't look at owning the facility and gaining managing rights of Jerome's career as a materialistic gift, he saw it as a stepping stone of Brandon trusting him and believing in him. Hearing this felt like a gut wrenching punch to the stomach.

"Rashad I know once the divorce is final, he'll try to swindle himself back in so you could trust him and he take everything right from under you, don't let it happen," Paige warned her son. Even if she and Brandon were on good terms, she would have put her son first regardless. Brandon played dirty with a lot of things. A lot of the time Paige just sat back and watched, but with her children, she wasn't going to allow it.

Rashad cleared his throat trying his best to conceal his anger to his mother. "Thanks for looking out mom,"

Paige sighed. "Always, you, your brothers, and Victoria come before everybody, remember that,"

Paige and Rashad shared a few more words, in which he was able to convince her to let Jerome and Alex know of the separation as well. Just like Rashad, his two younger brothers were just as livid and angry. Alex seemed to take it the hardest. He was the youngest so it was expected.

With time closing in on them for the baby shower, Rashad left. His mood was altered a bit, but he wasn't going to allow it to ruin he and Bradley's day. After his haircut which he was lucky to finish on time, he headed back to his place where things were still looking like a complete circus. Rashad stepped over a few huge framed portraits of he and Bradley maternity shoot. It was his first time seeing the finals of the photoshoot and he was in awe. He just wished they weren't just laying on the floor. "Who left these on the ground?!" He called out as he propped the four canvases up against the wall in the foyer.

"Sorry," Georgia came jogging down stairs. "Had to deal with Bradley's melt down and I forgot them,"

"You're good," Rashad assures her. "She's still acting crazy?"

Georgia rolled her eyes while letting out a breath of frustration. "Jesus be a fence," She muttered out. "I have to go take these portraits to the venue. Please try to calm her down," Georgia requested as she bypassed him so she could grab one of the huge canvases to haul into her Jeep.

Rashad stride up the stairs praying for enough patience to deal with his irate fiancée. "If you didn't loose my wig we wouldn't even be in this situation!" He heard Bradley jeer out before he made it to their bedroom.

"For the millionth time, I didn't loose it, Rome did," Usiah responded back to Bradley in a much calmer tone since he knew she was just hormonal and anxious all in one.

"Nigga don't blame me! I told you to come pick it up from the shop! It's not my fault Posh installed it on someone else!" Rome fires at Usiah not wanting to take the blame for the case of Bradley's missing wig.

Rashad could hear Posh scoff. "Bitch why was it on my booth?! I thought it was for my client!" Posh retaliated before it became just one big bickering fest between Usiah, Posh, Rome, and Bradley.

Rashad entered the bedroom watching them just go at it with each other in one big huddle, everyone blaming the next person. Not wanting to hear any more, he finally called to their attention. "Aye, if you don't have sex in this bedroom, get out!" He ordered causing the four friends to immediately cease their fussing with each other.

Usiah, Rome and Posh screwed their face up in disgust before they towed out of the bedroom one after the other. Rashad shut the door behind them before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "What's the matter?" He asked Bradley as she stood before him with her arms folded across her chest and a pout etched on her face. "My dress, it won't look right with  straight hair, I wanted wavy and my dumbass friends lost my wig and ruined everything," Bradley fumed out with a glare etched on her face.

"First off, calm down while my kids are inside of you," Rashad instructed her causing her face to soften immediately. She knew all the shouting she did today had the twins uncomfortable. "Second, I'm sure you're just being dramatic. Go put some light curls in your hair and call it a day," Bradley was slightly offended by the fact that Rashad told her she was being dramatic. She said nothing though because she knew he was right. "Why are you not getting ready? I just solved your problem," Rashad eyed her up and down.

Bradley's face returned to the little pout she was sporting prior. "You don't gotta be all mean about it," She muttered childishly before grabbing the dress that was laid out on the bed for her so she could put on. Rashad went ahead and took a quick shower to cleanse himself from the shedding of his hair cut before getting dressed in the color coordinated outfits he and Bradley had.

"Awe you look handsome babe," Bradley reached up, grabbing the sides of his face so she could kiss his lips lightly so her lip gloss wouldn't transfer too much. Bradley who was in charge of Rashad's attire for the baby shower did pretty good.

"Thank you. You look beautiful. See you were being dramatic for nothing," Bradley took Rashad's advice of curling her hair lightly and she honestly liked her look way more this way.

"Sorry," Bradley apologized. "I just want this to be perfect for us,"

"It will be, just calm down," Rashad chuckled knowing her nerves were on a high especially since they were set to arrive at the venue a little bit under an hour.

After Georgia and Posh ran through everything they needed and made sure nothing and no one was left behind, they led the way in their cars while everyone else followed. "What's wrong, you've been on edge since you came back home," Bradley noticed the change in Rashad's demeanor. He was invested in his own thoughts and drifted off when they were having conversation. Bradley was sure it wasn't the same anxious nerves she was feeling for their baby shower since Rashad was the one convincing her to stay calm. Something was bothering her fiancé—she was sure of it.

Rashad let out a sigh. He didn't mean to allow what he and his mother discussed a few hours ago impact his mood for today, but it was hard not to. His father was set to attend the shower. Rashad wasn't sure how he would manage playing nice with Brandon after finding out his father's attempt to make amends was just some sick trick he had up his sleeve so he could glide by during his divorce with Paige. "I just found some shit out," Rashad muttered out trying his best to brush it off.

Bradley furrowed her brows. "Found what out?" She asked.

Rashad let out a sigh while adjusting his grip on the steering wheel. "Uh," Rashad chuckled a bit trying his best to conceal his anger, confusion, hurt and frustration. "My mom and dad are separating to soon divorce. She told us today. I guess I'm still confused by it all," He shrugged his shoulders.

"Awe babe," Bradley sympathized, placing a light kiss onto his hand and caressing it. "Everything will be okay," Bradley assures.

Rashad nodded. "You're right. I'm just worried about my mom. She always told me how alone she felt since all of us moved out and Vic went off to school, now she's gonna feel even more alone with my dad moving out of the house. I just don't want her to loose herself," Rashad expresses his concerns with another deep sigh. "I'm just not gonna think about it, I don't want to ruin our day,"

"Promise, we'll talk about it later," Bradley assures.

In no time the couple pulled up to the nice venue They had chosen for the baby shower. Rashad got out the car, helping Bradley out of the car. Disregarded the heavy conversation the two had seconds before arriving, Bradley and Rashad put on their smiles as their joy took over. Entering the room, they received cheers from their close family and friends. Just as they preferred,the baby shower was pretty intimate and small. Bradley was extremely happy that she was able to fly Mimi from Houston to join the festivities for the day, and out of support, Genovah came along as well.

Posh, Georgia, and Paige were phenomenal with the decorations for the shower. The colors were eye catching as they meshed together a calming sky blue, pastel pink, shimmery gold, and classic white. Flowers blossomed the room up, as they dressed up each table and decoration. The huge black and white canvases that contained Bradley's and Rashad's maternity photos were hung up on each wall in full display for everyone to see like a chic gallery walk. Just like the botanical flower gardens Bradley loved, Paige, Posh, and Georgia saw her vision and executed it perfectly. 

"Don't cry!" Posh ordered Bradley once she noticed her bottom lip began to tremble lightly. This caused everyone to laugh since.

Bradley took in a deep breath containing her composure trying her best not to cry tears of joy. "I'm sorry," She apologized for her hectic emotions. Her friends and family understood and consoled her.

Rashad dabbed her face lightly with a tissue to ensure her make up didn't smudge and smear. Once Bradley was no longer tearing up, she and Rashad stood before everyone thanking them for showing up. "I just wanna say we really appreciate everyone for showing up today and supporting us and the twins," Rashad spoke into the mic that was handed to him by Posh. "We also want to extend a special thanks to the best God parents we felt suited to love our children just as much as we do. Georgia and Posh even though y'all aggravating as hell, none of this would be without you guys," Rashad expresses his gratitude for the two before handing the mic off to Bradley.

"And I especially cant forget the best mother-in-law in the world, Paige. Thank you a million times for all of this. We love you," Bradley thanked Paige not only for her contribution to the shower, but for just being there for the entire pregnancy in general. She made sure everyone was happy even if she wasn't herself and that couldn't go without acknowledgment.

Once the couple finished their short and impromptu speeches. They went around and socialized as the music settled in. "Lex you ready for me to beat you in some baby shower games again?" Bradley teased knowing that he had been waiting for the day to redeem himself and Iris.

Alex looked up from his phone and at Bradley with a light smile. "Yeah, you know I stay ready," He told her  which caused Bradley's brows to furrow. He lacked his usual and natural excitement he always had. Alex wasn't bouncing off the walls like everyone expected him to.

Bradley glanced over at Iris giving her a questioning look pertaining to Alex's mood in which Iris simply shrugged since she had no idea what was going on with him. She noticed the decline in his mood and energy but she wasn't gonna pester him because she knew he would blow up if she did.

Bradley eventually got pulled away elsewhere by Rashad who happened to be enjoying conversation with Genovah and Mimi. Bradley was a little nervous about seeing her sister again since she hadn't seen her since Houston. Her nerves were put to rest once Genovah engulfed her in a big hug, swaying side to side with her. "You look gorgeous Brad!" Genovah complimented.

Bradley smiled. "Thank you, you do to,"

The two caught up with light conversation and since Genovah and Mimi were staying for a few days, Bradley set something up for the three so they could enjoy some time together.

Rashad pulled Bradley aside momentarily to talk to her. "I just got a text from Karissa saying my dad just arrived," Rashad explained to Bradley. Karissa being his new assistant he hired a few weeks ago, she was on top of everything. Rashad asked her to keep a heads up for his father so he could warn his mother. He planned on keeping the two far from each other.

"Okay. I'll make sure every seat at your mom's table is occupied," Bradley assured him before excusing herself from Genovah and Mimi so she could drift off towards Paige's table. As if the seating arrangements for today weren't hectic enough. They had to keep Kimora and Jerome away from each other, who only spoke when they were handing off Saint to one another. They for damn sure had to keep Posh and Astel away from each other since they two just couldn't stand one another. On top of that, they had to keep Rome on the other side of the room opposite of Iris and Alex so no cats could be pulled out of any bags to ruin their baby shower and a happy relationship. Now, they had to rearrange seats last minute so Brandon and Paige wouldn't be seated next to one another.

Bradley leaned down slightly, speaking to Paige privately. "Brandon is coming in now, we just wanted to give you the heads up,"

Paige chuckled knowing her kids would go the extra mile for her sanity. "Thank you my love, I appreciate it," She hugged Bradley.

Like clockwork, Rashad came back into the venue with a clenched jaw. Following a few feet behind him was Brandon. Even Bradley's mouth grew dry and her heart plunged once she saw Brandon enter with a woman on his arm.

Was he serious?!

All the time in the world, Brandon chose this moment to go exclusive with his new—well familiar beaux. Brandon had a wide stretched smile on his face as if he hadn't just caused havoc and confusion within the family by arriving with this woman. Bradley glances down at Paige who had her lips pursed and tried her best to keep her eyes off of the two. "Just gimme the word mama Paige, I'll drag this bimbo up and down this spot," Posh nodded causing Paige to let out a light laugh.

She shook her head no while placing a gentle and assuring hand on Posh's knee. "It won't be necessary Posh. We're separated," Paige confirmed with a light sigh. It was evident, she was hurting—bad!

Rashad made his way over to his mother feeling obligated to apologize. "Ma, I'm so sorry, I had no idea he was bringing her,"

"It's alright. No one knew. Today isn't about me or him, it's about you and Bradley, let's enjoy it," She let her infectious smile take over the being of her face, instantly brightening up.

As if his inflicted pain wasn't enough, Brandon went prancing around the room, greeting the family as if he hadn't just stirred up a whole pile of shit. "You look gorgeous Bradley," He hugged hers

Bradley smiled thanking him. She still had to play nice. "So who's your friend?" Bradley out a hard emphasis on the word friends.

"Oh, this is Julianne," He introduced her with a smile. "Julianne this is my daughter in law Bradley,"

With a masked smiled that Bradley could help but to force, she stuck her hand out and shook Julianne's hand. "Nice to meet you, and congratulations,"

"Thank you. Brandon your seat is in the back next to Nana. We didn't know you were bringing an extra, I'll have Karissa scramble to find a chair for Julianna," Bradley smiles pettily, butchering the woman's name before heading off to act as if she were gonna go find Karissa. For all she cared, this woman could stand for the entire duration of the baby shower.

Bradley didn't seem to get far before she had to snap back around at the sound of commotion. "You and your half ass bitch better get the fuck outta my face!" Alex jeered at his father and Julianne who thought it would be kosher to try to greet him. Alex was hurt, and Brandon showing up with the woman who was making his mother feel less about herself, pained him even more. He had no other way to channel his pain other than anger. His out burst dominated over the music, drawing eyes from all the guest.

"Alex!" Paige stood from her seat just as Alex stood out of his, standing two inches about his father.

"Nah ma, let him have it!" Jerome cupped his hands around his mouth so he could be heard from the back. Of course he was going to instigate. Anything was fine to happen, as long as he wasn't on the receiving end of the wrath.

"Boy, I'm your father and—"Alex cut Brandon off before he could even begin.

With his face screwed up in the most menacing way, Alex cut his father with his lethal words. "You consider yourself a father?! You barely even a man! All your kids fucking hate you! You were never a fucking father! As far as I'm concerned, we only had one parent, and that's mom!" Alex spewed out with no remorse. He cut his eyes from his father before piercing them into Julianne who was scared to death. "And you washed up, recovering crackhead looking ass bitch! You fucked with this nigga for the longest and you knew he was married with kids! Bitches like you deserve to get stomped out! This nigga don't even care about his own kids and you think he's gonna give a fuck about you?! Let me put you on game you simple minded bitch, this man you think you just came up on, is damaged! He ain't worth shit but a whole bunch of broken fucking promises! The only thing he care about is money, success, and power and unfortunately it don't look like you can offer him any of that, so good look recovering from all the shit he's about to put you through!"

Alex had the entire room stunned. This wasn't like him at all. It took a lot to push Alex over the edge, but Brandon seemed to do it with ease. There were a few things and people Alex didn't play about and his mother was at the top of the list. Brandon and his new girl hurt his mom, so he felt the need to hurt them. Lex knew his mother didn't have it in her to stand up for herself so she was left to just stomach the pain. He didn't like that a bit so he did what she had been dying to do, but never had the courage to. Brandon who was left in a state of shock and embarrassment felt like he had no other choice but to  exit the place.

"One more thing though," Rashad halted Brandon from running away from his issues. Everyone fixated their eyes from Alex to Rashad. "Ma told me the only reason you gave me ownership of the entire facility and management rights to Jerome's career is so she wouldn't get anything from you," Rashad aired out causing everyone's eyes to widen in shock. These brothers were on a roll today. "I never asked you for shit, let me just make that clear for everybody to know. However now that I do own everything, it's gonna take God to come down himself to take it from me. You're dead to me man, get the fuck out of here," Rashad dismisses him after filling him in on how much of a failure his plan was.

"One thing fasho though, my mom don't need you," Jerome added more blows to Brandon. "You're gonna regret doing her dirty," He finalized.

Brandon once again took the opportunity to say nothing, he finally just left. A thick layer of awkwardness smeared the room, no one knowing what to do or expect next. Alex smacked his lips as he grabbed the mic. "Man, y'all all knew our family crazy and dysfunctional, this ain't nothing new. Put the music back on and let's celebrate for Rashad and Brad," He spoke into the mic, resurrecting from his angry self and returning back to his high energy and happy personality.

Bradley didn't even mind that this went down in the middle of her baby shower. It needed to happen. Timing could have been a little better, but there was no need to dwell. "Alright lets pick things back up with the twins name reveal, then we can get into the baby shower games," Georgia swept in, perfect timing to get everyone back into the swing of things.

Rashad couldn't help but to laugh at how frazzled a few people still seemed, but by now he had gotten use to his family leaving that affect on people. "If they ain't named Alexandra and Alexander, I ain't tryna hear nothing!" Alex called out causing everyone to laugh.

Bradley shook her head in laughter. "We definitely didn't name them that," She confirmed.

"Alright then, tell us already. I can't deal with all this suspense," Usiah rushed.

Rashad and Bradley smirked being petty and still putting everyone under the suspense. Once they got their entertainment out of seeing everyone squirm, Rashad revealed one of the big stack of wooden letter blocks that spelled out the first names of both of the twins. "Okay so we decided to name our daughter, Blake Haiden Farewood. For those who don't know, my mother was stuck between two names while she was pregnant with me. It was either Blake or Bradley and she chose Bradley. So in honor of her, we named our daughter Blake. Blake's middle name is after someone who is near and dear to Rashad's heart and mine. Blake's name holds a lot of importance to us,"

It took the couple a while to come up with names they felt were suited for the twins. When Rashad suggested the name Blake from watching Sanada's video diaries, Bradley at first didn't like it because she thought it would be a constant reminder of her mother. However after many weeks of not finding a name that stuck out to her, Bradley realized that Blake definitely stuck. It was gifted by her mother and she was going to make use of it.

Rashad took initiative of announcing the next name causing his entire family to be in awe. Bradley felt like it would be best if Rashad explained the significance of their son's name. "For those who don't know, I'm a twin. My twin brother is no longer with us, so in honor of him I named my second son, Jace Cedonni Farewood. My brother's name was Cedonni Jace Farewood. I was thinking of making him a Jr after Cedonni, but I knew Victoria would have my head if she didn't get the chance to name her son after her father when she ends up with kids," Rashad chuckled lightly. "I do want to thank my mom again for giving Bradley and I the idea, all credit goes to you," Rashad caught the kiss his mother blew to him.

"That's cute and all, but I do feel like naming them after me would have been better," Alex shrugged his shoulders earning some laughs.

The rest of the day was pure bliss. Bradley and Rashad enjoyed themselves and so did the guest. It was enough to take everyone's mind off of the horrible slandering the three boys gave Brandon and his lady friend.

"Mom, you okay?" Rashad asked once he finally got the chance to speak to her after wishing everyone goodbye.

Paige gave him a light smile. "I'm great. No need to worry,"

"How about you start your stay at our house early, you know, before the twins get here," He suggested in somewhat of a pleading tone.

Paige chuckled, waving Rashad off. "Im alright. Plus Lex, Iris, and Jerm already beat you to it, they're all staying over at my house. Don't worry Shad, your mom is strong," She assured him as he pulled her into a hug. Jerome, Alex, and Rashad had a lot of differences, but the love they had for their mother was one of the few things the three had in common. Their love ran so deep and Paige was grateful for it.

"Thank you for being the great man I raised you to be," Paige sighed as she laid her head on his chest.

Rashad smiled lightly, applying a light kiss on top of his mother's head. "It's only right, I was raised by the best,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 2 46
*Mature, sexual content warning* "Stacey watched him walk away, and waited for the front door to shut before starting her car and leaving. Her boyfri...
171K 6K 34
First, you're 18 and in love. You're at the peak of your youth and everything you've ever dreamed of is possible. Then, you're as good as homeless...
248K 9.7K 33
He is anything but a gEnTLeMaN. Allie Williams is navigating highschool with her head down. The thing is Dennis Anderson won't leave her alone! It's...
34.5K 658 19
"There's no touch or feeling Pleasure or pain Anything like the way you're runnin' through my veins No breath or beauty No sound or sight That ever m...