The Sky Tragedy: Mother of La...

By tancha_couple

| | Arthdal Chronicles fanfic || Tanya who is mother of all lands was born at the small kingdom ruled by her... More

Character Description
1
2
3
4
6
7

5

186 12 60
By tancha_couple

"Do you want to stay alive?"

Taealha's deep voice echoed in the dungeon. She looked so nervous but tried not to reflect.
Tanya watched her carefully because she wanted to analysis Yangcha's words. What did he mean? Why he gave this information to her? Yangcha was there too but he wasn't even making eye contact with her.
Taealha was waiting for her answer. But there wasn't any answer on her mind.

"Is she pregnant?" shee looked at Taealha's belly. It didn't look like she was pregnant. Even she didin't wore a yellow dress as Yangcha said.

"What if she is pregnant?" she looked at Yangcha. She needed more hints about that.

"I didn't sure about you. But Hanna really did her best for you. It means you are really special." Taealha turned to her slowly. Now she smirked. All of her tenseness was hidden under her smile.
"You are really princess. Someone who I want to destroy." she added.

Tanya focused on her. There was a great expression of hatred on her face. She didn't understand this feeling. How can someone feel such hatred to someone she doesn't know?

"Can't you talk?" Taealha looked at Yangcha. He gulped.

When she tried to talk and said rude words to her, Tanya realised her necklace. It was a big and yellow. It seemed very cheap. Contrast her other jewellery this necklace give a different vibe. Tanya smiled.

"Baby" she looked at her eyes "Baby in your womb"

Taealha shocked. Her eyes opened widely and almost she got fell.
Taealha's reaction proved that Tanya was on right way.

"This baby was given by the gods who chose me to bring the peace to this world. They told me that you will loose the baby if you break their rules. I'm not here to die. I'm here to protect all of you, especially him."

She looked at her belly. There was a full of affection expression on her face. It wasn't fake at all. She never wanted to destroy innocent people like them. And her baby was innocent.

Taealha trembled. Yangcha held her when she was about to fall.
What will she do ? She had never really thought that Tanya had supernatural ability.

"Good show" she answered while pushed Yangcha's hands. She could bear this situtaion as she did before.
"Now listen" she continued to talk "I won't kill you. Not because your story about baby. I just realised that you can give me something I really want. As a reward I'm gonna save your life."

"What" Tanya asked. She looked at Yangcha. Finally their eyes met. He was nervous. Tanya knew that because she could hear his heartbeats.

"You will appear after the coronation and tell to the people that Tagon was chosen by the gods."

"But-"

"Forget about your mission. I take over it from you and give you an option to stay alive"

"How about my revenge?" Tanya thought. Then she realised that there is no option to take her revenge. She should stay alive and find a new way.

"Okay" She answered very quickly "'l'll do it and then you send me back to the village."

"I started to love you" Taealha laughed "Well, I will do it."

Tanya looked at Yangcha again. She wanted to his thought about her decision. She was alone and looking for someone to tell her that she did the right thing.

Yangcha had realized her desperation. Although she defeated Taealha, she looked timid and scared. He had never seen such a delicate person as her. Everyone in his world was cruel and it was making tremble his heart.

When Taealha moved to leave, Yangcha nodded to her in positive way. Tanya smiled. She had relaxed a little bit.

"Take her to the small castle" Taealha gave order after both left a dungeon. Yangcha nodded.

"We will kill her after she does what we want, so don't let her to escape. Be carefull."

Yangcha hesitated but nodded. He wasn't expect this.

"Ah and about the little bitch" she added "Let's keep Hanna in the castle for now. Don't let her out of our sight and meet Tanya."

He nodded again. As Taealha entered Tagon's room, he wanted to come back and get Tanya out. But he wasn't able to do. So he entered the room and decided to speak with Mubarek after the coronation.

***

Because the coronation was canceled once more, people had started talking about how Tagon coward is. They all gathered around the Sky Castle.
Coronation was cancelled because Tagon didn't want to appear in public without solving a problem about princess. He liked Taealha's plan but he wanted to appear with princess.

Usually the Sky Castle protected by special warriors and the Sky Army members were for special missions. Only few member of Sky Army could get in the castle. But today all the warriors were there to protect the castle and Tagon.

Yangcha was wanting to get things done quickly. After leaving Tanya in the small tower, he would continue his mission to protect Tagon. Thinking of Tanya's fate gave him a sense of responsibility but he was warrior and warriors couldn't take responsibility for anyone except the people they obey. Having a weakness for someone would make it easier for you to lose. Thats why nobody has a girlfriend or wife at the Sky Army. They were alone and it was going to be like this till the end. Yangcha knew his past life would change him. In fact, he had wondered about it, and he already changed...

Tanya entered the room which looked big and more fresh than dungeon. Despite the Great Sky Castle there was a really small but she could feel like a real princess anyway. Even they gave her a new clothes. It was a white, simple dress that really looks so cheap for the princess but she didn't care about it.
Yangcha was there either. He had escorted her to the castle and now he was going to left her alone at there.

"Thank you" Tanya called him when she felt that he was going.
Yangcha turned and just nodded. He was trying not to thought anything because he scared to think about her death.

"Thank you" she said again like she was waiting an answer from him "You encouraged me."

"What did I do?" He gulped. He thought that involuntarily.

"You helped me" Tanya answered "You told me about the colours. Maybe it wasn't clear but it was your way to help someone."
She smiled.

"I helped her." He thought. He had difficulty accepting the fact that he was helping someone.

"Yes you did" She walked to him. There was a pure, angelic smile on her lips. Yangcha felt weird because of her smile. Because it was first soft reaction that someone was showing for him.

"I don't know how you decided to change your mind but-"

"Did you remember anything?" His thought stopped her.

"No" Tanya nodded in a negative way "And you?"

Yangcha frowned. Why did he ask question like this? Why did he changing so fast next to her?

He nodded in a negative way and decided to leave already. When he moved Tanya grabbed his arm.

"Stay" she mumbled "I want to talk with you more. I have a few question."

He looked at her hand on his arm. She grabbed his arm in a soft way. She was so delicate.

"I have no time" He thought this but didn't move or pushed her. His mind wanted to left but his heart wanted to stay. He had learned to control his mind but he had never handle with his heart.

"Did you fight in the great war?" She asked directly. Yangcha surprised.
"Did you kill my people either?"

Her was going to cry. He could feel her pain in his heart.
He nodded in a negative way.

"I was guarding the Sky Castle and Tagon" he thought.

"I'm relieved" she smiled "When I saw your face I feel pain in my heart that I can't bear. I don't know what is this but I would never forgive you if you had done bad things to my people...I was so scared.."

"Nevertheless, I am such a person that you scared."
He pulled his arm back.

"I already know how kind of person you are. Everybody has a wildness in their eyes but you..You have a different things that you want to say."

Tanya got closer to him more. She stood at her fingertips because of the height difference between them. And she grabbed his chains for stay balanced.

"I know I will die soon" she mumbled "I'm so weak to stay alive among these monsters. Maybe I will not take my revenge but.."
She looked at his eyes and touched his mask with her fingers. He could feel her fingers on his lips.
"I will find out who you are before I die, no matter what."

Yangcha wanted to step back but he didn't. Now he could heard Tanya's heartbeats.

"What if I don't want to learn ?" he thought. His voice was trembling wven when he was thinking in his mind.

"If you really don't want then..why did you help me?"

"I don't" he answered quickly "I just told you about our tradition. It was your decision to use it. I..I didn't betray them..I mean..I never-"

"You don't" she smiled. Now her hands on his chest. "I see you. Its so difficult to change your life easily. I had experienced it when I lost my family and kingdom..I won't tell you anything if you don't want to hear. But I should learn everything. The gods brought us together. There must be a reason for this."

Yangcha looked at her eyes and stay in silence. There wasn't any words to say. He shouldn't help her but he was wanting. He shouldn't want it either but he couldn't control himself.

"I'm warrior, thats all." he gulped and tried to move. He thought Tanya will make him stop but she didn't. She didn't find a way to remember about him yet, so she couldn't stop him.

He left. Tanya thought he didn't feel anything as much as her but he did. He felt pain in his heart and also he was so regretful to pushed her always while he wanted help her deep inside his heart...

***
In the evening, when the soldiers relaxed a little more, Mugwang met with Yangcha. He was very nervous because the coronation was postponed once more.

"Why is Tagon-nim worried? People thinks he is a coward. Thats so annoying. I'm gonna kill this fake princess."

Yangcha heard his words but didn't listen him at all. His body was here but his soul was at the small castle. Mugwang knew that he wasn't listen but he was still talking because he wanted to talk and relax.

"So what was Taealha's new plan? Will she kill the princess or-" he hesitated "Hanna?"

Yangacha hesitated. Thinking of Tanya's end made him feel terrible.

"Hey?" Mugwang yelled. For a little moment he thought that Taealha already kill them.
"Are they already dead?" He asked with a tremble vioce.

Yangcha nodded in negative way. He always has a two answers; yes and no. But most of time it wasn't enough to others.

"What? What is that answer? You already killed them ?"

Yangcha nodded again in negative way. Mugwang gulped.

"So what? I mean what about the Hanna?"

Yangcha looked at his eyes. He was waiting for the right question to answer.

"Is she alive?" Mugwang asked. Then Yangcha nodded.

"Okay." Mugwang tried to not smile "The coronation was cancelled. At least everybody's alive."

He raised a alcohol bottle and smiled. Unlike him, Yangcha was looking so serious as always. There was many things to be happy but he didn't look like happy. Staying without nothing made him very weak at the first time of his life.

"You are still so serious. Why? You are best man in this kingdom and did your best. So what?" Mugwang chugged his drink.

Yangcha was in silence as always. Mugwang looked for a small reaction but he didn't give. Drink with him was so bored. Neither he was talking , nor he was drinking.

"It seems you also punished for drinking " he mumbled.

Yangcha looked at around. It was a room that warriors used at Sky Castle. Mubaek, Mugwang and even Gitoha used this room for rest and drink but Yangcha never did. He always stayed with Tagon. Even he was in sleep Yangcha stayed front of his room and was waiting. He spent little time for sleep. He never drink either. Not because he never remove his mask but he wasn't like being drunk. Being drunk made him weak and poor. He was always envy to Mugwang, because he could stay strong even while he was drunk.

Mugwang was still talking and Yangcha still wasn't listen him. Then the doors opened. Mugwang thought it was a Gitoha because he had promised to come. He was glad for it because Yangcha was so boring mate to drink togather. But it wasn't Gitoha.

When stranger entered the room Yangcha turned back and looked at there. Firstly nobody knew who is this stranger. But after Mugwang knew her from her walk. It was Hanna. She wore manly clothes and looked really different but her feminine walk hadn't changed.

"There are two men at this room, you can't enter like this." Mugwang looked at her with his serious face. His happy face had changed so fast.

"Why?" She was smiling unlike him "Did you guys do a nasty things here?"

"You little-" he mumbled "Why are you wearing like this and why are you here? Now you decided to be a fighter? "

"I'm already fighter" she continued to smile "I'll just clean this room."

Mugwang rolled his eyes. Unlike him, Yangcha was looking so calm. Because he already knew about her new job that Taealha ordered. She was so smart woman. She kept her at here and reminded her that who she was. But Hanna was a smart too. She didn't say anyting about her new job and just do it, no doubt she had a new plans.

"What? You wanted to become a queen but you are still a servant. The fucking servant."
Mugwang smirked. He started to tease her as always.

"Yes" she answered with a calm voice "But you forget this fact that I'm servant in Sky Castle where they kicked me out."

"So?"

"So" She turned to Yangcha "I'm sure they gave you an order to kill Tanya. But you won't , right? "

Mugwang surprised. He looked at Yangcha. He wasn't giving a reaction. There were so much things that he didn't know.

"She madly in love with you" She continued without waiting any reaction.

Mugwang opened his eyes widely and Yangcha looked at her eyes directly. He wasn't surprise at all but he felt weird.

"What? You do. You helped me to save her because you have feelings to her. Just you don't remember." Hanna smirked. She could see his feelings when looked at his eyes.

"What the fuck are you talking?" Mugwang shocked. She talked weird things as always and being a person who didn't know anything made him mad.

Yangcha frowned. He stood up suddenly and after a little hesitate he left. He decided to do it because he didn't want to hear this words. Hanna was a weird girl but her words made him so uncomfortable. He couldn't bear this..

"Did he help you? When? How? When you made this plan?" Mugwang asked without taking a breath. Hanna smiled after Yangcha and started to clean the room like nothing happened.

"You never beat me, admit it" she answered while did her job.

"Look at this brat" Mugwang stood up quickly and walked near to her.

"You saw my abilities" she looked at him.

"I already know that you are cheeky. Mubaek had asked for help so his decision was like that. Don't ever believe that you are special."

"Of course I'm not special" she laughed "Tanya is special to him so he decided to help."

"Bullshit"

"There's never been someone special for you so you think like that. Everyone knows that you haven't a heart." She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes" he smirked "Thats why I'm sure that Yangcha never fall in love with her. We are warriors. We never love someone."

"But he loves. Its your problem that you couldn't break the warrior rules. Even your brother did it."

"Mubaek loves someone?" He shocked. After a little hesitation he continued to talk "Who? Who is her that he loves?"

"You can ask from him." She rolled her eyes

"He doesn't love someone." He smirked "You talked a shitty things as always. And Yangcha also doesn't love her. Even he doesn't know her. Are you really stupit or pretend like that?"

She rolled her eyes again and took a deep breath. Sometimes Mugwang's stupidness made her crazy.

"You was telling that Tanya isn't princess but I was right. Now I said he loves her. I'm right again." She didn't try to say more words to him.

"I know him more than you do." He started to get angry because she said about her truths "He never love someone."

"He did. Just doesn't remember"

Mugwang laughed in ironic way. Hanna took a deep breath. She wanted to punch his face.

"If Tanya find the way to make him talk he will remember everything. Then you will see."

"No way. He has been punished since many years. He never talk again."

"Thats a point." She raised her hands "He can talk. I already know how, but I'm waiting Tanya to find it. "

Mugwang frowned.

"How?"

Hanna walked near to him. She looked at his eyes first. Seeing curiosity at his eyes gave her pleasure. She smirked and then looked at his lips.

"They should kiss."

Mugwang looked at her lips too. For a little moment he forgot this fact she was Hanna. After then, he came back the reality and smiled in a devil way.

"You should find someone. It seems you lost your mind because of loneliness."

"Oh really?" She smiled and back to her cleaning work "I think it doesn't work while I'm looking at you?"

"What the fuck are you talking about right now?"

"I mean you slept with a whole women of the kingdom but you are still stupid as fuck." She looked at him.

"What the-" he tried to yelled at her but she didn't let.

"Pardon me, I'm wrong. You don't loose your mind because you don't have a mind to loose."

"I'm gonna kill you!"

He walked near to her. She didn't even took back and just waited for his move. She was always like that and Mugwang got more crazy becase of her fearlessness.

"Stop it."

Mugwang stopped when he Mubaek's voice was heard. Hanna looked at him. He looked so nervous.

"Is there any problem?" She asked quickly.

"No" he sat down and looked at Mugwang "What happened? Why are you angry?"

"This little bitch did something weird things and don't even told us!"

Mubaek frowned and looked at Hanna. He realised her clothes right now.

"I was in dungeon. How could I say?" Hanna looked at Mugwang "And if you called me bitch again I'm gonna cut your-"

"Stop it" Mubaek stopped them again "I just want to know what happened?"

"Yangcha helped me to save Tanya. I heard that she was in the small castle. I'm sure Taealha will use her for their favor and then kill her. We have no time."

"It means she lives too" Mubaek looked at her. She got that he wanted to about her story too.

"I asked for your help but you couldn't. So I found the way to meet with Taealha and told her what I know about her secrets."

"What was that?" Mugwang asked. He heard all of her words but he didn't understand.

"It was a secret. I could tell everyone about it in a right time. Now we have to kidnap Tanya."

"What?" Mugwang opened his eyes widely. Unlike him, Mubaek looked so calm.

"Tanya and you, both should escape."

"Hyung!" Mugwang yelled "What are you talking about?"

"I have a plan" Hanna ignored Mugwang's reaction. She sat down and started to talk her plan.

"Yangcha will help us to catch her. It was an easy. After we escape, we should hide at the place where nobody can find us. I found a place"

"Where?" Mubaek asked.

She looked at Mugwang.

"What? I nevee help you!"

"I know you have your own house." She smiled in a cute way.

"So what? You shouldn't use my house for it!"

"Nobody will think that princess at there." She raised her eyebrows.

"You are right" Mubaek looked at Hanna "But Mugwang doesn't want to help us" Now he looked at Mugwang. He didn't want to make an eye contact so he didn't look at him.

"He can" Hanna mumbled. She knew that if Mubaek asked for help then Mugwang will do it but he didn't. Probably he felt burdened. Mugwang always tried to save his ass so Mubaek couldn't ask more. He just stood up and said "I will think about it".

When he left room, Hanna stood up. She took a deep breath and looked at Mugwang.

"You don't even live at there"

"So? Should I do a wrong things because I don't live at there?"

"Wrong things huh?" She frowned.

"Yes"

"You use this house for fuck the girls at there. You don't want to help us because you can't do this again while we hide at there , right?"

"Well done" he smirked "You are right. So go and find a new way to do your stupid thing."

"Okay" she smiled "Somehow I will find the way."

She was going to leave the room but suddenly she hesitated and looked at her back.

"This is third"

"What?" Mugwang frowned.

"This is your third mistake against to me. Don't ever think that I forgot."

She didn't talk much more and left.

***

Tanya looked at the stairs rising through the cliffs. She knew this place. It was a known place at her kingdom. Why was she here? How could she back to her kingdom?

She looked at around. There was no one around. She could hear sound of waterfall. Then the step sounds followed waterfall sounds. She looked at around again. Suddenly a young man was appear. She couldn't see his face but she could touches him. He wasn't talk but she felt that he was so exited because his heart was beat so fast.

Then she felt a warmness on her lips. It was him but still she couldn't see his face. After their lips met, Tanya followed his moves and they started to kiss. It was a hard, loveable and longing kiss. Tanya felt that how did this faceless man miss her. She missed him too. She could feel that inside her heart..

She opened her eyes. Her weird dream had gave her a lot of sweats. She just stood up and looked at around. She was at the room of small castle which she was prisoner.

Yangcha wasn't here. He was a first person whom she wanted to see. She saw him in this morning but she missed him already..

"What was that?" She mumbled to herself "Was it him?"

She touched her lips. It was still warm as in her dream. Even her heart was beat so fast. She realised that she can't breath.

After she tried to took deep breath she left the room. She just wanted take a breath. But the guardians who stayed for didn't let her to escape saw her and grabbed her quickly. Tanya was scream.

"Where are you going?" One of them asked "You can't get out this room"

"I want to-" she tried to explain herself but couldn't. They were so rude and noisy. While she wanted to get ride of their hands she was more hurting.

"Stop it" she scream again.

"Yangcha-nim"
When Yangcha was appear they just stopped and took off their hands on Tanya thanks to his sight.

"She tried to espace" one of them told.

"I didin't!" Tanya yelled at him.

Yangcha looked at her carefully. He wanted to be sure that she wasn't hurt. After then he just held her hand and took back her to the room.

"I didn't escape! I just wanted to take a breath. This room was so small and terrible."
She started to explain herself but Yangcha wasn't listen her explain. He just watched her. It was a really enjoyable to watch her like that. Even he was going to smile but he didn't. Tanya recognised that he wasn't give a reaction so stopped.

"You stayed at here because you thought I will escape?" she asked instead to explain herself.

He nodded in a negative way.

"So you are here because to save me?"

He nodded again as a same way.

"So why?" she pouted.

"I don't know" he thought.

Tanya didn't talk. Hearing his voice reminded her dream. She walked near to him. His eyes shone in the dim room.

"I saw a dream" she looked at his eyes "There was a someone who I really missed."

She touched his mask as she did before. Yangcha just watched her moves.

"I didn't see his face. But I know that person."

She removed his mask slowly. When his face was appear, she smiled. She just touched his face and caress his cheek. While she touched his skin, she felt his heat. It was familiar.

"I'm sure it was you" she looked at his lips. It wasn't first time that his whole face was appear but she looked at his lips directly at first time. He had a really beautiful lips and he was really handsome.

Yangcha wasn't know what he should do. He just stood and wait. It seemed someone called him and he just came. There wasn't any reason he to came here. He just did.

"When you will talk with me?" Tanya asked. She meant a real talk, not in his mind.

He didn't answer.

"When you will use your lips?" She touched his lips softly.

Yancha grabbed her hands suddenly. He couldn't bear this. Tanya allowed him to took her hands off. But then she just closed her eyes and made them lips met. Yangcha closed his eyes suddenly. It was a weird but they kissed without knowing why did they do it. It was a hard, loveable and longing kiss, as in her dream. Tanya held his arms and he grabbed her back. It was like a dream but it was a reality.

When they opened they eyes and finally stopped, Yangcha realised that what he did. He moved back suddenly and Tanya just looked at him like she was waiting something.

He didin't talk. Tanya wasn't hear a single word from him. Even he didn't thought something in his mind. He just wore his mask again and left the room very quickly. Tanya didn't know that if he remember something or not. She didn't remember anything about him, and that made her feel very helpless... She thought that she did wrong and couldn't sleep till the morning...

***

The terrible food given to the servants made Hanna's stomach sick. She was quite tired and seedy when she went to clean the bath without eating anything. Then she saw one of the other servants. She stopped middle of her way and looked at her face. It seemed she is going to be more sheedy because of her.

"What?"

"Mugwang is mine!" the girl suddenly yelled. Hanna frowned.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I know he slept with you also! Everyone know who you are! I'm gonna kill you if you talked with him again!"

"Oh" she smirked "It seems you couldn't find a good man and hanged out with him. So sorry for you."

"How dare you-"

"Okay okay" she raised hands "Lets be clear, I didn't sleep with him. You did, but it seems you will never do it again."

"Wait..What? Why? Is there new girl? What do you know ?" The girl almost going to beg her.

Hanna looked at her and rolled her eyes. And then she smiled in a devil way.

"When did you meet with him ?"

She hesitated.

"Ah, it seems you haven't seen him in a long time."

She nodded.

"But why?"

"I don't know where can I find him. Do you know where is he? Actually I worked at the small castle and he doesn't come to here often so.."

Hannah's eyes shone. Suddenly new plans appeared in her mind.

"I can help you" she said quickly "I will find him for you"

"Really?" She opened her eyes widely.

"Of course" Hanna smirked.

When she left with her happy face, Hanna just looked at her and mumbled.

"Stupid"

***
Cleaning the bathroom was boring and tiring. Hanna would prefer to fill the tub and rest instead of cleaning. And after a moment she just decided to do it.

"Why not? She mumbled and warmed the water. After ahe filled the tub.

"It is life that I deserved" she thought while laid into the tub. It was really relaxing. She closed her eyes. Only thing on her mind was her next plan.

"You've been doing a lot of unnecessary things lately."
Mugwang's voice was heard. Hanna opened her eyes but didn't move.

"Let me remind you that you are slave, not a lady."

"You are right" she smiled "I'm slave but slave who is do what she want."

"Mmm" he smiled back and knelt down next to tub. Now he could looking at her face directly. "You seem to call death."

"Are you exited for my death?"

"Of course! I have not killed anyone for a long time."

"I'm so sorry but you know Taealha can't kill me." She smirked in a devil way "Why don't you kill me right know, if you want it so bad?"

He looked at her eyes for a moment. She was tease him again.

"Do you really want it?" he asked slowly.

"Can you really do it?" she asked back.

"I only do what they asked."

She smirked. It was an answer that she was waiting for.

"You can do something that never asked by them."

"What are you talking about again?" He frowned.

"You never talked about your adventures with the slaves."

He surprised and continued to frown. Unlike him, Hanna looked so happy.

"What do you mean?" he asked after a hesitation.

"You know what I mean. You fucked them too."

"So what?" He raised his eyebrow "Is there any problem?"

"No. I just wonder why all girls wants you so much? What is your privilege ?"

He smirked. There was a devilish expression on his face.

"You just want be like them."

Hanna smirked. Now there was a devilish expression on her face too. She bit her buttom lip and grabbed Mugwang's clothes on his chest. He almost fell into the water. His clothes were wet because his top was in the water. Now their face really close to each others.

"Yes I want" Hanna mumbled.
Mugwang could feels her breath on his face.

He looked at her lips. They were so close to him. He gulped. It was a really golden time for him to kiss her. He really wanted to do it. When he was going to kiss her, she just touched his chest and stopped him. Their eyes met. Then she talked.

"I want understand the girl who works in small castle. A short one who has a stain on her face. I wonder why she looking for you."

Mugwang shocked. His eyes opened widely. Hanna lauged. Watching him in this situation was really joyful.

"Do you hide from her? Shame on you."

"You-"

"Why? Is she want to married with you or what? What will happen when she find you."

She was laughing so hard. She could made him mad again.

"Are you threatening me right now?" He asked with his angry voice and grabbed her hairs. Now he was in tub.

"I just want to do a favor and reunite you two. What are you thinking about it?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I'm gonna-"

"I know this answer. You will kill me. Now answer my question. Do you want me to find all girls that you slept and left or will you help me?"

He hesitated. After a moment he mumbled.

"What do you want? My house?"

"It is my second request. First one is different."

He rolled his eyes.

"What?"

She smiled. She knew that he will help her at the end. After a second she just saved her hair from his hands and just caress his angry face.

"I'm gonna tell you,but-" she looked at his body.
"You should stand up and leave a tub, cause you are fucking big.."

———-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Commander Jeon By Yelllow

Historical Fiction

10K 557 39
In order to survive in an enemy Kingdom Lee Ari must think and act with all her wits. Although she still gets herself in troubles. But a handsome com...
6.6K 435 93
In the world of power, manipulation and deception, finding a little bit of munificence is quite a tough job. Every folk trys to remain in domination...
221K 7.5K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
1 1 4
Centuries ago, the four Elemental Tribes of Marahuyo thrived in perfect harmony, each governed by its monarchy. At the pinnacle stood Bathala, the su...