I'm Trapped | yungblud

By elixbee

Yungblud Fanfic Famous singer Danica Flor is trapped by her management. She meets famous singer yungblud an... More

Prologue
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

214 9 6
By elixbee

21st December 2019

I walked back to my office preparing myself for the next few hours of arm aching drawing and writing I was gonna do for Dominic's plan.

I opened the door and walked in, I jumped back as I saw Greta sat there. "What did I say about coming in my office" I said sternly as I sat down. "I just came to ask how the meeting went" she said softly. I picked up the note pad, "I'm gonna write up all Doms ideas for you, so can I have some piece and quiet?" I said as I turned to be facing my desk. I heard her stand up from behind me, "goodbye Dani" she said as she left the room. "Danica" I corrected her. She slammed the door.

I had a few hours till I had to start getting ready to leave, so I would spend them writing.

3:35pm

I looked at the clock in my room. I should probably start getting ready. I was on page 40 of 46 of Doms plan, I could finish it but I needed to get ready.

I stood up and walked over to my clothing rack, what to wear. I flicked though my dresses before finding the perfect one. It was a short navy blue Dimonte encrusted dress, worth thousands.

I took it if the railing and held it out. It was stunning, a wear it for only special occasion kind of dress.

I took of my leggings and sports bra. I slipped on the dress and admired myself in the mirror. God this dress was absolutely stunning, Dom would love it.

I took my hair out of the small pony it was in and brushed it out. The wig was naturally straight so no need to straighten it.

I was basically ready. The drive was a half an hour drive from here, but there was no problem in getting there early.

I picked up a matching blue purse and slipped my credit card into it. Ready to go.

I left my office and went to gretas office to announce im leaving. I walked inside "I'm going to meet Dominic for dinner" I told her. She looked up at me "bit early" she said back. "There's no problem in being early" I replied. She nodded and I left her room.

I walked to my cars outside, which one to take with me?

I examined them and decided on my orange Ferrari, my most expensive car.

I hopped into it and started it up. The engine revs up and I start driving.

Shit

I think to myself as I realise I haven't taken my medication today, if Greta find out I'm gonna get killed.

It should be fine, one missed dosage won't kill me.

I carry on driving toward my destination.

I arrive at the fancy restaurant, 20 minutes early. I watch as the car door is opened and my bodyguard, Marcel, puts his hand out to help me get out. He's always everywhere, I didn't even know he was coming today.

"Thankyou Marcel" i say as I take his hand to get out of the car. I stand up and brush my dress out. "You looking stunning miss Elor" Marcel compliments me. "Thankyou Marcel" i say once again.

Marcel puts his hand out to guide me where to walk. I nod at him and start walking towards the restaurant. I get to the door and Marcel opens it for me, I give him a Thankyou nod and walk on in.

"Hello miss elor, we have a table for you waiting" A waitress who has obviously been trained for this meet says as she holds her hand out. I take her hand and shake it. "Thank you miss" I say back as are hands release. She started walking towards the table in the far back. "Mr Harrison isn't here yet, but we will alert you once he joins our company" the waitress says. "Thankyou miss" I say again.

The waitress points at my seat and Marcel pulls out the chair. "Thankyou" i say as I take my seat. Marcel walkes over time the corner where he stands patiently. He's trained to stand and not stare for hours at a time, he's like a body guard at the queens palace.

I sit and wait. A few minutes pass before a new male water walks to my table. "Hello miss elor, I am going to be your waiter tonight. Is there a drink I could get for you?" He asks as he pulls out a note pad. "Yes Il take a pink gin" I say as he writes down my order. "Pink gin coming right up miss" he says before walking away.

I sit and wait for my drink and Dominic to come, I guess maybe I was a little too early.

My drink joined me a few minutes later. "Miss elor, I must make you aware mr Harrison has just arrived" the waiter tells me. "Thankyou sir, and please call me Danica and mr Harrison will like to be called Dominic" I say to him. He nods and walks away, I hate when people call me miss.

I look over to the waitress as she walked Dominic to his seat. I stand up with common curtesy and pull Dom into a hug.

"Hey Dani!" He says loudly as we hug. "Hello Dominic" i say back as we release our hug. Dom takes a minute to look me up and down, "you look absolutely stunning" he says making me blush a little. "Why Thankyou sir" I say back as I take my seat. Dom also takes his seat, and before we can say another word the waiter is back.

"Hello Dominic im going to be your waiter tonight, could I interest you in a drink?" He says to Dom. "Heyup mate, il have a coke and jack ye?" He says loudly and in an impish manner, which I couldn't help but laugh at. The waiter nods and walks off.

"What's so funny?" Dominic asks me. "Well, were in the poshest restaurant ever and you just called the server mate and asked for a coke and jack!" I say laughing uncontrollably. He rolls his eyes at me, "take me to McDonald's next time then" he laughs at me.

"Your coke and jack" the waiter says placing the drink down. "Thanks, sir" Dominic says aiming his posh sir at me. I laugh into my hand a little. The waiter nods and walks off.

Dominic and I clink our glasses together. "To a fuckin amazing song!" He says before chugging his drink. I take a little sip and take a look around us to see everyone staring at Dominic because of his crude words. Oh my.

"So Dominic, I have some 40 pages of your 46 page plan. What do you think so far?" I ask as I hand him the huge scrap book of my drawings over. He openes the first page and his mouth drops, "wow! This is Fukin amazing!" He says as he starts flicking through the book. "You've dome ALL this is a few hours!" He asked me as he gets to the last page. "Yes" i say back. "My notepad of stick men took me DAYS" he exclaims as he passes the book back over. "I can see why people say your so talented" he compliments me. I smile and slightly blush, "why thankyou, i work hard for what I have" I say to him.

The waiter once again interrupts us. "Hello again, are you ready to order?" He asks us. "Yeah, il have the lobster and an extra chips" Dominic says as he scans the menu. The waiter nods, "and you miss?" He asks me. "A salad please" I tell him. Dominic watches in horror.

As the waiter leaves Dominic goes to speak again, "why would you only get a salad?!" He asks me confused, "trust me if I was aloud anything else I would have it" I say back. "I mean im bloody starving, haven't eat in days" I say laughing expecting Dom to laugh too, but he doesn't.

"That's not healthy, you need to eat love" he says seriously. "Dominic if I could, I would" I say annoyed that he's not getting my point. He doesn't seem to get the hint and carries in, "Come on, it's not like it's against the law dani" he says this time making me more provoked. "Look Dominic, I know your just looking after me, but kindly shut the fuck up, you have no idea what your talking about" I say as I give him a dead eye. I was looking forward to tonight but it was just getting more and more stressful.

Dom takes a sigh in defeat "alright if that's what you want" he says. I nod at him before looking over to the waiter who had just arrived.

"Food and drink" the waiter says placing down the food. "That was fast" I complement him. "Thankyou miss, the best service for the best people" he says as he takes a little curtesy. I nod at him reassuring him to leave, and he does.

"Mm mm mm" I say as I tuck into my ever so depressing meal. Dominic also tucks into his, Taking large bites of his lobster. It looked so fuckin nice.

I take a bite of my salad, it was surprisingly flavoured.

As I place my fork down I start to feel my throat clench up. The back of my head becomes heavier and heavier. I feel my eyes roll into the back of my head, and that's the last thing I remember.

~~~

"Is she gonna be okay!?" I hear a familiar voice say. "Yes it's fine this happens all the time, she must have not taken her medication again" I hear who I presume to be marcels voice.

I open my eyes and adjust to the room before sitting up. "Careful" Marcel says as he holds my back. "I'm fine thanks marcel" I tell him as I take his hand to stand up.

I place my hand of my throbbing head "fuck me" I say as I take my seat. "Are you okay?" Dominic asked me concerningly. "Yeah, I forgot my meds" I say as I give him a fake smile. "And your sure your okay?" He asks me again. "Other than the fact my management are gonna see this all over the media and I'm gonna get killed, yes I'm great" I tell Dominic. He shakes his head "what the fuck is going of with your management" he says this time sounding a bit pissed off.

"Look Dominic, I don't want to drag you into this. Let's just get this song over and done with and then you can go hop along with your happy life" I say as I stand up ready to leave due to the stressful situation. "I'm gonna go, il see you soon Dom" I say as I start strutting out the place. My waiter comes running up to me "miss your bill!" He says trying to Catch up with me. "Here, keep the change" I say passing over a £100 note. "Wow, thankyou miss" he says before holding the door open for me. "I told you to call me danica" I say before leaving the building.

"Are you okay, you seem stressed?" Marcel asks me as he opens my car door for me. "Yes im okay" I tell him. "Would you like me to Uber with you to ensure if your safety?" Marcel asks me. Before I have time to reply Dominic comes running up to the car window. "It's fine marcy I got this one" Dominic says as he jumps into the seat next to me. "Marcy?" Marcel asks  as he looks at Dom. "Il see you later Marcy!" I laugh at Marcel before taking of.

"You wanna come to mine?" I ask Dominic. "What about your management?" He asks me. "I've already screwed up tonight, might as well make most of it" I tell Dominic. "Let's go then!" Dom laughs.

Here we go again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...