(Lociet) High School Hierarch...

By Blue_Birdd

Deceit is unpopular in highschool, as others find him ugly with his snake-like burn, he is depressed and self... More

⚠ !TRIGGER WARNINGS! ⚠
He's not gay..
Words hurt worse than stones
he can't know...
Hope fades...
But despair...
never does.
Fear Reigns...
...when lights dim.
Sometimes pain...
....is the only way to feel.
You aren't safe.
Your ugly...
Don't you forget it.
I promise I'm here to stay.
But You Promised.
Loceit One Shot
Everything Hurts.
I Never Said That.
Not Worth It.
Let Me Sleep.
Freak.
Just Cans of Tuna.
The Itching in His Arms.
It'll Be Okay.
What's Your Name?
Snake Face.
Silence Around.
Not to Blame.
100 Degrees.
Treating Others With Love.
Back Together.
Red Mark.
This is war
Let's Just Talk.
Death Seems Too Real Now.
Flower Beds.
2 Months Later.
Two Parents
Everett Aleister Royal
A New Home.
You're Safe Now.
Pig Slop?
Can't Sleep?
End of the Book?
Second Book
A/N Commissions?
new ss fic
well damn then-

Orphanage.

615 34 14
By Blue_Birdd

Deceit climbed out of the tree house from the window, he dropped down, footsteps silent behind the man. 

"I'm hear. What do you want." he feigned ignorance, he had a burst of confidence as his boyfriend and friend were standing next to him. 

''Your parents died two days ago in a car crash. You need to go to the orphanage. I'm sorry for your loss." the man spoke in a level tone, adding a bit of sadness for the last sentence.

deceit showed no emotion.

"it's okay to cry-"

"Just take me where I need to go already."

the man was confused that Deceit felt seemingly nothing after learning of his parent's death. the man nodded and lead deceit out of the woods towards a van with some orphanage name printed on it. 

Deceit hesitated as the man looked back at Remus and Virgil "You two can't come. apologies."

Remus and Virgil moved forward and glared at the man threateningly, standing next to Deceit like bodyguards.

The man sighed "Fine, just come to the orphanage if you would, we have been searching for you for two days. You've caused a mess at the police station and orphanage. we need to call and say we found you." 

Deceit frowned at the ground, "Sorry I-"

Virgil growled "Don't apologize to him. He shouldn't be acting like that to someone who just lost their family." 

Virgil took Deceit's hand and lead him into the back. He passed Remus and whispered as the man climbed into the van "If he starts leading us to some abandoned warehouse knock him out okay?"

Remus nodded and climbed into the front. his appearance was relaxed but his eyes were alert and trained on the man discreetly.

The van started and they started going down the road towards the outskirts of town. 

deceit leaned against Virgil and closed his eyes tiredly, "Go ahead and sleep Love." Virgil kissed his forehead.

the man looked back at them and made a disgusted face, Remus's eyes narrowed. "What is it old man?"

"This goes against the will of god."

deceit snapped tiredly "Oh shut it and just drive."

Virgil and Remus looked at him in surprise. Where had that burst of confidence come from?

373 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 21.5K 43
Virgil had his own life, his own group of mismatched, odd friends. Roman had his clique and his power. The two were about to collide in one big mess...
2.9K 169 25
[Completed] Sanders Sides human au fanfic. Twin brothers Virgil and Patton Novas have moved around a lot thanks to their father's job. From their fat...
20.2K 954 37
Logan Smith lives in the most average town ever working the most average job ever: A cashier. He's not very social, and the extent of his friendships...
34.8K 1.3K 18
this is the most embarrassing thing ive ever written, with poor wording, spelling ect. Forgive me i was young and dumb. - 2023 Star This whole story...