Incoming List of BL Stories b...

By DreamlessDragonfly

This is a list of my new summaries and short draft ideas. Votes if you are interested to read it. Not all wil... More

Raising A Seme Is Tough (LOL)
Love Traversing All Realms (BL)
Xiao Cai on A Dish (BL) 小菜一碟
The Heartless Oath (BL)

The Eunuch Diaries: Our Emperor is Pregnant! (BL,Mpreg)

739 37 16
By DreamlessDragonfly

Diaries of the eunuchs; The Emperor has fallen ill and passed away, leaving the orphaned Prince You Jia Lan in the care of the three Du eunuchs.

With delicate and strict teachings, the eunuchs raised the prince into a sensible Emperor, one that was kind to his People and respected by all his subjects. But then one problem arises; the Emperor was too innocent minded.

Diary entry #xoxo
His Majesty reported sick today. Physician Lin was called upon to attend to the Emperor.

"Congratulations, Your Majesty! You will soon be a parent!"

"..."

"....Physician Lin, was there a mistake? His Majesty have never had any nuptial progress with any of his consorts. Which consort would you be referring to?"

"Ahem. I mean, His Majesty himself. He is the one with the child."

"...Your Majesty, who in the world would've had done this to you?!"

*His Majesty blushes*

Smacking his head, the eldest eunuch of the Du siblings rolled his eyes to the matter.

"EHHHHHH!!! Ah! Du Da gonggong have fainted!"

#contains POV from characters and diary entries of the Du eunuchs.

Tags: #mpreg #historicalfiction #boyslove #comedy #innocentcouple

Status : Drafting progress

A/N : *blelelele*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 3K 17
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
16.5K 705 8
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
233K 6.9K 57
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
1.4M 99.3K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...