His Irresistible Ways

By eyes_on_firee

a professor x student relationship (college) ♢ ♢ ♢ "Kiss me."- I whispered, insecure of my own words. ... More

Chapter 1 ☽
Chapter 2 ☾
Chapter 3 ☽
Chapter 4 ☾
Chapter 6 ☾
Chapter 7 ☽
Chapter 8 ☾
Chapter 9 ☾
Chapter 10 ☽
Chapter 11 ☾
Chapter 12 ☽
Chapter 13 ☾
Chapter 14 ☽
Chapter 15 ☾
Chapter 16 ☽
Chapter 17 ☾
Chapter 18 ☽
Chapter 19 ☾
Chapter 20 ☽
Chapter 21 ☾
Chapter 22☽

Chapter 5 ☽

23.5K 388 25
By eyes_on_firee

Chapter 5 

forgive me for any mistakes (:

enjoy :3

 ****

"Do you still want to go shopping or are you ready to go home?"- Mary's voice was heard, and I found myself involuntarily raising my eyes to meet hers.

"Hmm?" -I bit my lip.- "Oh, yeah. Home."- I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled away from MJ, heading to the trash to dispose the Coke I drank in the first five minutes of the movie.

"You're a idiot."- she rolled her eyes, as she saw me approach her again.

"It was you who asked me if I wanted to go hom-"

"Because I assumed that you would want to go."- Mary interrupted me.

      I sighed and put one of my hands in the pocket of my pants, while the other was busy brushing the hair out of my face and putting it behind my ear, failing miserably.

"What if you call Josh?"- I asked, as we got out of the cinema and were embraced by the vision of the mall.

"What for?"- she leaned against a metal bar, just steps away from the escalators.

"I could go home in your car and he would make you company..."- I said, shaking my shoulders. I resisted the big temptation of laughing. Poor guy. I was throwing him to the wolves.

"Yeah, I could do that!"- and, then, in her face opened up a smile and I allowed myself to open one too.

"If you need anything just call, ok?"- I asked, hugging her.

"Alright, alright. Do not enjoy yourself too much in my absence."- she chuckled.

"I'll try, I can't guarantee anything. You know the effect that Zac Efron has on me."- I laughed and turned away.- "Bye!"- I shouted over the noise around me.

"Bye!" - I heard her yell back, vaguely.

      I sighed again and continued walking towards the exit. I took the phone out of my pocket and then I took my headphones from my handbag. My steps were slow and careful because if I got lost here, I certainly wouldn't be leaving so soon. My hands were restless, trying to unwind my headphones, which seemed to have just come out of a war. I honestly don't know or can't imagine what the hell happens in my pocket.

      I took a deep breath, relieved to see the parking lot beyond those strangely familiar glass doors. I rolled my eyes and went back to put the headphones in my bag, knowing perfectly that I wouldn't be using them in the car. After exiting the monumental building, I found a strangely cold and strong wind. The night that surrounded me was now no less strong or intimidating. I started to walk even faster, reaching and entering the car in record time.

     I locked all the doors, put the seatbelt and, starting the car and dragging it out of the side of the road, I turned on the radio, keeping my finger resting on the volume button, waiting for a crazy song, so I could turn up the volume.

     I enjoyed myself, quickly changing station to station until I found one that was just asking for my voice, I felt it.- please note the sarcasm.

"I'm waking up to ash and dust, I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust. I'm breathing in the chemicals."- I breathed deep and overly, copying Dan Reynolds, laughing all the way.

     The night was getting increasingly dark and it looked like the light of the lamps wasn't having any effect on the cars that were going on high speed around me.

"This is it, the apocalypse."- I turned the volume up.- "Whoa."- I diverted my attention to the window.- "I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones."-I opened it and I let my body feel the vibrations of the music that was completely dominating the car.

    I clutched the steering wheel further with my hands and leaned against the car seat, carrying slightly more in accelerator.- "Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive!" -I screamed.- "Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive , radioactive!"

     Honestly, there is no time of the day, or just any time I like better than the ones I spend singing in the car alone at night. I've always been a strangely-fearful-and-courageous-at-the-same-time person. I can be either one of them, depends of the moment.

     In minutes, the view of my apartment appeared to my eyes. I parked the car and left it, running into the building, then to the elevator and consequently into my house. I went in, locked the foor, threw my bag to the couch -once again falling in the ground, and once again not caring- and calmed my step up to my room.

    I put on my pajamas and slipped on my bed, thinking how embarrassing it would be if I had to leave my home for any emergency and had no time to change clothes. Everyone would see my white pajamas with blue polka dots scattered here and there.

     Well, that wouldn't be good.

******

"Why?"- I cried.- "Why can't anyone leave me alone?!"- I shouted to the pillow, snuggling even more into the blankets.- "Ugh."- I, reluctantly, got up from bed and rubbing my eyes, I walked to where the infernal noise was coming from.

"Yes?!"- I took my phone, which was on the ground, and lifted it to my ear, sitting up in the bed.

"Jen-"

"What the hell you want?"- I interrupted her, in a calmer tone than the first one.

"Where are you?"- Mary asked.

"Where would I be?"- I replied to her question with another question, giving myself a mental self-five for the good choice of words.

"Classes?"

"Wait- what?"- I stood up and looked around me.

"There are 10 minutes left to them to begi-" -I hung up in her face.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Oh, my shitty shit."- I whispered, running from side to side, looking for my boots, my clothes and my coat.- "Shit."

"Damn!"- I yelled, already with the books in my hands and on the way out, remembering that I didn't brush my teeth or my hair.- "You've got to be kidding me!"

      I quickly entered the bathroom, and at the same pace that I entered the bathroom, I left the apartment, donating ''shit's" to whoever wanted to catch them on the way to the car. My neighbors must think that I am a really, really good person for my generosity. Well, let's just say that not everyone walks every day with an open heart and hands, to offer profanity and insults.

******

      It was now 8:10 am. I was 10 minutes late. Fantastic, just fantastic! Plus late: stressed and there is a great probability that my face is as red as a tomato. Damn. I was now running through the empty halls looking for my auditorium. And to improve my day, my first class, the class that I'm 10 minutes late for, is Understanding Architecture.

    There are people around the world that are loved, loved only by their existence... And then, there's me. I'm lucky for not breaking a leg in the way here.

"What are you doing?"- someone shouted behind me, as I was turning a corner.

     At the same moment, a millisecond, that I started slowing down and turning my head back to look at who had screamed, I slammed against something hard. Something so hard.

     I, involuntarily, stepped back a few steps, almost losing my balance. Remember when I said I was a fearful person and a courages one? Two contrasts, quite different. Now, I was afraid, without a doubt.

     I remember perfectly to be turning the corner. I just couldn't hit anything, I-

    My eyes were fixed on the ground, well in front of me, and I, to give myself account of the reality, began to lift them.

    First, some men's shoes. Just shoes, keep calm. I continued to rise them, gray pants. I do not know that material but it rested really well in that man's legs. So sexy. Yap. Jen stop! I lift them more, more and more. A red tie, he was trying to hide the white shirt with o- (A/N- picture at the side! ->)

"Are you done checking me out?"- his male voice woke me up and I widened my eyes, once again returning to reality.

"I, I- wasn't."- I stuttered, and I gave myself a mental slap, as I turned my head back to see who was there, and only saw one employee going away. He must be the one who yelled at me.

     Hell yeah, I was checking you out.

  Oh no, I wasn't.

    Hell yeah.

  Oh no, no.

   Yes!

   Ok, I was. Just a little.

"Sure, you weren't."- he said, smirking, his blue eyes looking deeply into my hazel ones.

"I swear I wasn't."- I lifted a hand, and hid behind my ear a little bit of hair that had slipped into my face.

"I believe you."- he crossed his arms in front of his chest, and for my stupefaction, he became even more intimidating.

"I'm serious."- I also crossed my arms, trying to make him feel as intimidated as he did me, and failing miserably. He was just about to speak but I continued.- "I need to go to class, Mr. Storm. I'm already late enough."- I gulped and pointed with my finger lightly to my auditorium, about 20 meters from where I was.

      He ran a hand through his hair and dragged it backwards, drawing my eyes to his moviment.- "Go on, Miss...?"- Mr. Storm raised an eyebrow, as his smile began to disappear.

"Brown."- I answered him, as I walked past him.

       I was about to reach the door when I heard my name being called.

"Miss Brown?"- I shivered when I heard my name in his tongue. 

      Jennifer, stop being stupid!

"Yes?"- I turned back to him, already with the door handle in my hand.

"I want a 20 pages paper about the relationship between beauty and proportion by tomorrow morning."- he said curtly, turning his back to me.

"But- I-"

"Tomorrow, Miss Brown."- his voice echoed through the halls and I found myself entering the auditorium fast and furious.

      I picked up the phone and started looking for MJ's number, just to know where in the auditorium she was. But then, I remembered that she didn't have this class with me. I rolled my eyes and walked to sit in the second row, again, one of the only chairs available. To my surprise- a nice one, once in my life- next to the same blonde girl that I sat in the last class, Sarah I think.

"Hi."- I said, sitting down next to her.

"Hey,"- she looked up from her notebook.- "Jennifer."- and stared at me with a smile.

      After taking out everything I needed, I decided to not make myself wait another second.- "Have you seen Mr. Storm today?"- I asked, as I didn't understand the reason for him going in the opposite direction of the auditorium, when it was already late.

"Oh, yeah. He was just getting something."- she shook her shoulders and I let a small laugh leave my lips.

      I bit my lip and closed my eyes, leaning back in my chair even more, and deep breathing, trying to calm the palpitations of my heart. I can not believe that I need to do that! 20 pages?!

      It would have been much easier if I had missed the damn class. And I'll do exactly that, next time. Also, I don't understand his problem! It was only 10 minutes! And, and, he could see perfectly that I had just given worlds and moved backgrounds to get there in time!

     Anyway, I don't even care anymore.

     Damn professor and his stupid "Miss Brown's".

     I don't give a damn about every sexy word that gets out of his lips! He's mean, egocentric, a prick. And the only thing I want from him is distance, believe me.

********

hey hey hey! i just couldn't wait to write this chapter! :o 

1º OH MY GOD! the new trailer of 50 Shades Of Grey is out! it's soooo amazing *-* i can't wait for the movie! Jamie Dornan is so sexy >.< 

2º Cristiano Ronaldo. i just love him so much! he scored a goal yesterday for Portugal and akdnuednqeu, my babyy s2 

Anyway...

pleaseeeeeee tell me what you think about the chapter, it would mean the world! :D

vote & comment & follow (: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 49 19
I could feel his whiskey eyes on me. Felt him stabbing me with his staring. "Can you stop?" I finally pointed it out after being too.. nervous? "St...
1.6M 48.8K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...
125K 2.4K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
674 82 21
I don't want to love him. Trust me I dont. I dont want to be vulnerable ever again. Because if I start loving him...I will feel everything. And I'll...