Please Dream, I Can't Do a Th...

By JaiStoryMagic

When royal child Princess Jacie winds up in the care of plain villagers in another land, her life must be gui... More

Chapter 1 The Descent
Chapter 2 Someone to Watch Over me
Chapter 3 Learning
Chapter 4 Protective Lies & Dreaded Secrets
Chapter 5 A More Motivational Plan
Chapter 6 Guardian Angel
Chapter 7 Ally or Enemy?
Chapter 8 If Only You Could Stay
Chapter 9 Unhappy
Chapter 10 Without you.
Chapter 11 Tell me the Truth
Chapter 12 Forever a Dreamer
Part 13

Introduction

29 1 0
By JaiStoryMagic

There is a magical world known as DazzlHart with many countries, where creatures of every kind co-exist. Humans, dragons, fairies, the list is endless. It is like a fairy tale land, but as in real life, not everyone is always happy and not all friendships are immortal.

Surrounded by seldom visited, Shipwrecked Heart Beach, is an ocean which holds waters of Drowning Ren's Trench and mystical beings called The Fairmaides ruled by the sinister Empress Siress. These elegant creatures had a mix of siren bodies, and fairy wings with which when they flew, they would be as graceful as butterflies, only using less motion. They live their hundreds of years downing ships foolish enough to wander near their trench and sometimes at night fly to the isolated dry sand with mischief in mind.

The sky above holds a castle, Mistress Moon, named after the moon herself, inhabiting Kings, Queens, and others who, for nearly two centuries, have kept Hartlings safe from evil beings, using their most powerful magic, The Silver Star Pendant.

Most of the residents on ground either believe in or know about the palace while others only think it is a legend, however the truth is hidden for not many are able to go there, for one, the only way is flight of any kind, secondly, the clouds protect Mistress with a barrier that does not allow anyone in without an enchantment, which when broken, seals itself back in minutes.

If a Hartling has a chance meeting with the inhabitants of Mistress Moon, they are forever in the superior's debt, made to eventually repay him or her with happiness. And if the Hartling fails, they become cursed for the rest of their life. Some, become fortunate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 11.4K 36
Alera lost her mother early in life and was raised by a strict king for a father and the many nursemaids who crossed themselves before touching her...
303 59 18
Echo and Oliver Waters had just lost their father when a distant uncle of theirs died and left everything to their mom, along with his mansion. Looki...
459 5 12
In a world full of colors., Elleen is bullied by her own people. They always made fun of her just because she was little different from them . But no...
1K 8 107
{{CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EDITING}} A kingdom across the sea, a man in pain clawing at a hated king who bears two shadows who protect him. A child, born...