He is a psycho .

Von rosyqueenz_

" What's mine is mine . What's yours is also mine . " " And you is mine . ONLY . MINE ! " Genre : [ Action +... Mehr

Introduction
Synopsis
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

232 17 2
Von rosyqueenz_

        Learning with her new teacher , Kim Namjoon is not bad at all . She is much easily understand better than her teacher at school . Namjoon teaches her more clearly making Eunha understand quickly . Whenever she doesn't understand with a certain questions , he will teaches it over and over again until she can answer it . When Eunha didn't get an answer , he will comfort her and asked her to do again .

      Sometimes Eunha also laughed when Namjoon broke something's . For example , his phone cracked when he try to sit . Eunha always giggling over his clumsiness . But , both of them are comfortable with each others more . Just Eunha feel regret for accepting her sister . She cannot think how her life would be if she have gone to America . Is Sinb are going to be fine ? Is Yuju can live without her ? Are their family are fine ?

          Eunha looking on the dark sky . She also feel what would be happen with Jungkook ? Yep , Eunha still love him . She never forget him every single hours . He always remain in her heart . But , she want to move on . Might be , living in the America will make herself forgetting everything about him . Eunha sighing heavily .

KNOCK ! KNOCK !

              Eunha turned herself to the door . She feel weird . Who is knocking on her room ? Didn't she tell everyone that she want to be alone right now ? Eunha sighing and starting to annoyed . She walked to the door and open it harshly . She was great a warm hugged by both of her friends .

" I miss you , Eunha unnie ! " Sinb hugged her tightly making Eunha feel warm an hugged back . Yuju also join them .

" Where are you going , Eunha-yah ? We didn't see you at school today . Are you sick ? " Yuju questions making Eunha gulping hard . She don't want to tell them the real reason . She know that both of them might feel hurt .

" A-ah , that thing ...... I have a problem . And I might not be in school for a whole year except taking the exams that arouds the corner . " Eunha said but her eyes didn't looking at both of them . Eunha close the door behind them and walked to the bed . Sinb and Yuju look at each other before followed Eunha .

" Unnie , did you hiding something from us ? " Sinb asked softly making Eunha look down . Yuju patting Eunha back softly .

" No . I didn't lying , I just tired . " Eunha replied making Yuju and Sinb feel weird but they still nodding .

" If you did not came for a whole year , how you gonna taking an exams if you didn't learn ? I think , you still have many subjects that you didn't learn . " Yuju asked to Eunha as she recalled Eunha word earlier .

" Ah , about that thing , I still can catch up from Jungkook . And I have a sister , so I can learn from her anytimes . " Eunha replied making both of them nodded . Suddenly , Sinb and Yuju looking at Eunha sharply . Eunha was weird and awkward .

" Why you guys looking at me like that ? " Eunha asked as she almost stuttering .

" Do you know the relationship between Eunbi and Jungkook ? " Eunha sighing as she heard that names . Sinb looking at Eunha sharply . She feel weird with Eunha for this night .

" Unnie ? "

" Eunbi unnie is a Jungkook's girlfriend . They have been couple for a weeks . " Eunha word make Yuju and Sinb gasped loudly . Eunha close both of them mouth with a pillow .

" But , how can it be ? " Sinb asked as she got rid from Eunha pillow . Eunha shake her head and looking at them annoyed . She seem uninterested with this topic .

" What happen when I did not came ? Is my classmate are looking for me ? " Eunha asked as she recalled that she has been absent for a day . Sinb turned to Yuju , tell her to answer .

" Taehyung oppa asking us whether you are coming or not . And Jungkook also asked us if we know the reason why you didn't came . " Eunha nodding but her heart fluttering as she heard Jungkook asked about her absence .

" Wait ! Some of our seniors from college side also asked us about you , unnie . I didn't know her but she said her name is Jung Yerin . " Sinb said making Eunha widen her eyes . Yerin . One of her favourite seniors , the one that Taehyung like .

" Is Taehyung oppa didn't sleep here anymore ? " Eunha shake her head .

         Since both their are come back from having a holidays , Taehyung not living here . He also said that living on roof with Eunha is a biggest mistake ever . He would choose to live with Jimin instead . Eunha feel sad when she thought about that .

" Did you guys don't want to go home ? It's late already . " Eunha said making Yuju and Sinb pouting like an ugly duck . Eunha giggling when she saw that .

" Tomorrow , you guys will coming to the school . You should go home , your parents might waiting for you . " Sinb and Yuju getting up walked to the door . Eunha followed them to the downstairs .

" Eunha , where are you going ? " Her mother asking her as they just passing Mrs. Jung who is watching her fav drama .

" Sending them to the main door . " Sinb and Yuju hugging her mother before walked to the door . Eunha open the door and sending them home as they taking a taxi .

" Should I sent both of you ? I feel worried all of sudden . " Eunha said making Sinb laughed and hit her on shoulder .

" Nah , we are going to be fine , Eunha . Don't worried . If anything happen to us , you only have to praying and asking to God to awake us for you . " Yuju word making Eunha much weirder and confused . Eunha feel something for some reason . They hugged for a moments .

" Bye , unnie . Take care ! " Sinb said while waving when they are inside the taxi . Eunha waved back and try to smiled even though her heart feel weird . The taxi drive away making Eunha feel empty .

" Why do I feel like this ? Is something bad are going to happen ? " Eunha asking herself while holding her chest that beating fastly . She closed her eyes and try to calm . The wind blew making her hairs flowing .

" Maybe I should take a rest ."

         Eunha walked inside and saw her mother on the living room . She want to join but she feel like she want to go to her room . Eunha sighing and walked to her room . Eunha open the door and sit on the couch near her bed . Eunha still clueless . It's pretty odd right now . Usually , she always have something to do . But , today ?

           Eunha heart beating fastly . She don't know what happen but she feel really weird . Like , it's unusual things . She closed her eyes tightly as she want to clear her mind . After sending Sinb and Yuju , she feel weird . She afraid of something . What will her friends ....... ?

" No ! No ! Don't say a weird thing , Eunha-yah ? It may not be happen ! They are fine ! " Eunha shouting alone in the room . She feel like a mental patient .

" What happen to you , Eunha-yah ? Are you sick ? " Eunha look up and see Taehyung sitting on her bed comfortably .

" When did you came ? I didn't see you . " Eunha asked as Taehyung comfortably sitting on her bed .

" I was at the kitchen when you send both of friends . " Eunha nodding silently .

" What happen to you ? Shaking your head like crazy . " Taehyung asked as his question is not answered yet .

" I ? I feel weird today. Maybe I'm too tired . " Eunha replied before scratching her neck awkwardly . Taehyung chuckling .

" I didn't see you at school . Where have you been ? " Taehyung asked Eunha with a sharp eyes looking at her . Eunha seems uninterested about the topic .

" I fe— "

" Just tell me the truth . I don't want you to lie . " Taehyung cut Eunha quickly . Eunha sighing heavily before looking at Taehyung .

" I was force by Eunbi unnie to go to America to replacing her . And I was asked by Appa to absent the whole year in school excepts exams . That's mean , I will only came to school to take the exams . After the result came out , I will fly straight to America . And ... I might be will continue the empire of Jung Corporation .  " Eunha long explaination making Taehyung throw a pillow direct to Eunha face . Eunha groaned and feel annoyed .

" What the hell you're doing , dude !? " Eunha are getting mad and softly touch her nose .

" Why did you accept your sister replacement ? Are you fool ? Or dumb ? You know that your sister want to tricked you ! " Taehyung getting mad and yelled at Eunha .

" I don't want her to hate me . Don't you know , she is only my twins that connected to me . I just want her to be happy . Even though I always sacrifice for her . " Eunha replied making Taehyung walked and take a seat beside her .

" I know you're hurt right now . Mianhae. " Eunha nodded and hugging Taehyung tightly like an older brother . Suddenly , her phone ringing making Eunha look at her phone . She pick up without seeing the numbers .

" Yoebsayo . Is this Jung Eunha ? "

" Yes , it's me . Why ? " Eunha feel weird . She also looking at Taehyung that right now are looking at her .

" Your friends have an accident . Can you came to the Seoul Hospital , right now ? "

" WHAT !? "

_______________________________
Vote ?
Comment ?

💜

[ A/N : ... Umm , nothing to say .😂😂]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.9K 1.6K 31
"You are mine and only mine. All rights reserved." You thought you knew him. From inside out. More than anyone else in the whole world. Oh, how you...
550K 25.2K 27
"He isn't just mad ... He's psychotic"29/18 You can run You can hide These are the things You'll love to do As expected when a psycho is after you...
421K 16.5K 37
When she takes off his strait jacket ... •••• "What do you plan to do now that your free ?" "Find my savior.....even if it t...
31.1K 672 23
[JIMINXREADER AU] [ "You are mine and only mine!" ] Started:[21/12/2020] Ended: [20/01/2021] HIGHEST RANK: #1 jiminnie #15 jiminxreader #3 mafialove ...