the treehouse | larry stylins...

By misselphie

"please don't leave me." i whispered as quietly as i could. "why would i ever leave you?" he asked and hugged... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five

twenty

540 18 4
By misselphie

"are you sure you're gonna be okay?" harry asked, petting my forehead gently. he was sat on the edge of my bed, ready to go to school. ever since the anxiety attack i had that morning, he'd stayed with me until i was calmer and felt a bit better, but of course, he had school to attend to.

"yeah. i'm better now." i felt a lot better regarding everything that had happened the day before, but still i felt slightly guilty about harry being late to school because of me. "sorry..."

he caressed my cheeks in his hands and brought my head a bit closer to his, looking directly into my eyes. "what did i say about apologizing? don't apologize for feeling bad sometimes-it happens to everyone, you can't help it no matter how hard you try. i'm so happy and privileged to be able to help you, i'm here for you. you know that right?"

"yeah..."

"good. so now, no more pouting!" he got up from the bed and walked over to my desk where he'd placed a tub of ice cream and a large spoon. "you have all day to relax and rest. and, i brought you ice cream!"

"i don't deserve you."

"you deserve everything in the world, sunshine," he smiled and grabbed the tub of ice cream and started to take the lid off. seeing him concentrated on something, anything, always fascinated me. the way his eyebrows furrowed and formed a small crease between them, and the way his tongue poked out of his mouth slightly. i loved all the different versions of harry, however the concentrated harry always made me smile fondly. i loved him so much.

"when do you get back?"

he walked over to me and handed me the ice cream, "i'm not sure, around the same time as yesterday?" i frowned and nodded, i didn't want him to leave me alone in my room. i always felt so lost whenever we were apart, which was odd since we really hadn't known each other for very long. "i could um, i could ditch?"

"ditch? no, why would you ditch? that's not good."

he smiled and sat down on the bed, cuddling into my side. "well, that means i could spend some time with that tiny, little boyfriend of mine, which doesn't seem too bad."

i blushed, "tiny? i'm not tiny."

"you are." he got closer to my face and stared down at my lips, and i could swear it felt like they were on fire when his lips were mere inches away from them. "my tiny boyfriend."

he finally closed the gap between our lips and kissed me passionately, slowly, just perfectly. i gasped as he nibbles on my lip, deepening the kiss. i had never felt anything like that before, it was as if someone had lit a fire in my stomach and all harry was doing was pouring gasoline to it, making it even bigger and hotter.

we parted slowly and kept our eyes on each other, it was perfect.

"you're really good with the kissing now, boo," he murmured and pressed a quick peck on my nose, causing me to giggle and blush like crazy. "you were good at it in the beginning too, but now... you're just, wow."

"i've had a lot of practice."

he smirked, "and a great teacher i'd say."

"oh yeah. the best." i pulled him in for another kiss, this time we were both sitting up in the bed, making it lighter than before, not that i minded. i loved kissing harry no matter how we kissed, they were addictive. "what was i doing before i met you..."

"living without any troubles?" he joked between kisses, making me smile against his lips. in one swift motion, he flipped us over so i was straddling him, making the kisses deeper than ever before. i had never craved his touch more, i wanted him to touch and kiss me all over.

i broke the kiss and tucked a strand of his hair behind his ear. i smiled at him, "no... i was waiting for you to come into my life."

he stared into my eyes with a gaze so intense, yet so loving i didn't know what to do with myself, then he shook his head slightly and smiled back at me. "you precious angel..."

before i knew it, we started to kiss again. harry took control over it, guiding me through this in the best way possible. he flipped us over, making him hover over my small figure. he was so damn attractive, i just wanted him to kiss me. again and again and again. i never wanted this moment to end.

"can i take my shirt off?" i asked quietly, making him chuckle and lick his lips.

"can i take it off for you?" i nodded and he slowly started tugging at the ends of my-his t-shirt. it was a bit big on me, making it quite easy to remove, exposing my bare chest. he got closer to my tummy and just as he was about to kiss it, he looked up at me, "okay?"

i nodded, "okay."

he slowly started to trail kisses along my tummy, all the way up to my neck, each kiss feeling better than the last. this unfamiliar feeling in my tummy was indescribable, and all i knew was that i wanted, no, needed him. now more than ever.

my pants suddenly felt tighter and i was desperate for harry to do something to make it better. he noticed it too, but he was far too much of a gentleman to point it out, and he kept kissing me. thing is, kissing-we both knew was okay. it was okay and we both knew that we could kiss without having to ask or reassure each other or anything like that. however, this, this was a new territory. kissing with my chest exposed was new, and so was everything else. but i wanted more, so much more.

"harry..." i gasped, "please do something."

he stopped to look at me, and i could have sworn he was an angel right then and there.

"are you sure, love?" i nodded, and he nodded to himself as well. "okay, okay... what do you want me to do? i can do anything for you, anything you want."

"something that feels good for you too."

he let out a breathy sigh, "lou, don't just say you want to do something that makes me feel good. don't get me wrong, there's so many... so many things i want to do with you, to you, god..." he shook his head, "but this is about you. and i want you to feel good about yourself first of all, that's what's truly important to me. don't do something you'd regret later just because you want to please me."

i was stunned. he was so beautiful and so perfect in every single way, how could anyone ever feel anything but love for this boy?

"harry?"

"lou."

"i love you."

his whole face lit up, and he leaned in to press a hungry kiss to my lips. "i love you, louis tomlinson."

"i trust you completely. i trust you to do anything, haz," i said, gasping at the pressure his crotch gave away pressing against mine. "please."

"are you sure about this?" he asked me with a serious expression, to which i nodded. "please speak up, i want you to be completely sure before i do anything."

"i'm sure. i trust you, i trust you with all my heart."

he nodded and let out a breathy sigh. it seemed like he was just as nervous as i was, and knowing that he cared about me enough to the point where he was genuinely worried about me feeling uncomfortable made my stomach twirl. he took a deep breath, "you know you can say no and change your mind at any time, right? don't think about me, think about yourself and listen to your body, okay?" i nodded. "words, please."

"okay."

he nodded and pressed another kiss to my lips, "can i take your pants off?" just as i was about to nod again, i remembered how he wanted me to speak up, to reassure him that it was indeed okay.

"yes please."

he slowly pulled my pants off, revealing the huge bulge in my boxers. he slowly got closer to my crotch, observing me as if he was afraid i'd freak out and change my mind about him at any given minute. clearly, he too changed his mind, because in mere seconds later he was kissing and nibbling on my neck, making me moan out of pleasure.

he chose a spot to focus on, kissing, sucking, nibbling on it until a small purple mark formed, making me arch my back in pure bliss. "harry..." i moaned, making him smirk against my skin before moving to the next spot right beneath my collarbone.

finally after what felt like forever, he moved back down to my crotch, palming it with one of his hands. he looked me in the eyes, his eyes had turned into a darker, lustful green, and it made me crazy. i wanted so much more.

"oh, oh god..." i moaned as he pressed a kiss to the clothed bulge, "please haz, more..."

he tugged at the end of the boxers, "can i..?"

"yes. yes, please." he chuckled at me, probably about the fact that i sounded so damn desperate, but i couldn't care less. i wanted him more than ever, and i wasn't ashamed of it.

he very slowly pulled my boxers down, making my achingly hard member spring free. it was practically begging to be touched. he stared me up and down, stopping on my eyes, "you're so beautiful." his hands roamed up the sides of my stomach, making me shudder and moan from his simple touch. "my beautiful boy."

after kissing some more, making me even more desperate, he lowered his head closer to my crotch, eyeing it curiously as if he was fishing for reactions. he made a subtle eye contact and tilted his head slightly for me to reassure that everything was okay, to which i nodded. this time, he didn't ask me to speak up like before, perhaps because he was just as eager as i was.

he wrapped his hands around my shaft and pressed a kiss to the tip before checking on me again. he smiled when i released a near pornographic sound, indicating that i loved every single bit of what he was doing. he lowered his head closer and wrapped his lips around me, slowly bobbing his head up and down.

my back arched in pure euphoria, and i had trouble controlling the sounds that escaped my mouth as he added more pressure and went faster. "god, haz! oh god!" out of reflex, my hands found their way to harry's head, pushing him closer and harder which made him chuckle, and look up at me with his sinful eyes and his attractive, concentrated expression. this made me even more desperate, and so without thinking i pushed him even harder, which caused him to gag.

i let go off him immediately, "oh my god, are you okay? did i hurt you?" his mouth made a popping sound as he lifted it from my shaft, licking his lips hungrily.

"it's okay, it happens," he chuckled, but that didn't make me feel any better. i had just hurt my hazza!

"but i hurt you!"

he moved up and cupped my cheeks, "baby, it's fine. i'm not hurt, it happens."

"are you sure?"

he smirked, "i am. i think it was hot." i blushed at this, because i had done something harry found hot, and to me, that meant i wasn't totally incapable of being attractive to someone, how bad that sounds. he lowered himself back to my crotch again, preparing to take me in.

"wait!" he stopped immediately, looking up at me with a blank face, as if he didn't want to question me. "can um... can you take your clothes off?"

he smiled at me and nodded, "of course, darling. anything for you."

it took him less than ten seconds to remove all his clothes except for his boxers, which i giggled at. he was eager, and i loved it. "okay?"

i nodded, "okay."

he wrapped his lips around me again, bobbing his head up and down at a much faster pace this time. his cheeks were hollowed out from the incredible pressure, and i could tell that i wasn't going to last very long.

"oh yes... please more!" i gasped as i got closer to the edge. he obeyed and sucked even harder than before, almost as if he was trying to squeeze every last drop of come out of me. i gripped the bedsheets in desperation, "haz... i'm gonna-" was all i managed to get out before he popped his mouth off and jerked me off at an incredible fast pace, making spurts of my come spill out on my stomach and his hands.

he looked up at me and smiled a nearly mad smile, before he quickly grabbed his shirt and wiped off the mess on his hands and my stomach. he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my bellybutton, and then continued to kiss his way up until he found my lips again. "you're perfect, lou."

he laid down next to me and pulled the covers over us, and seeing as i had just experienced my first ever orgasm, i was ready to fall asleep in a heartbeat. i rolled over on my side and put my head on his chest, "shouldn't i...you know?"

"do what?" he smirked, he absolutely knew what i was talking about. that beautiful bastard.

i blushed and tried to hide my face under his chin, "you know..."

"i don't."

"harryyyy," i whined, making him chuckle and kiss my forehead quickly. "you know, do something." he raised an eyebrow. i gulped, probably loud enough for him to hear because he let out a small laugh, "about... about that," i said and pointed to his very evident bulge in his pants, that made the covers resemble a smaller tent.

he chuckled fondly, "no. no. it's fine. this was about you, not me. we won't do anything you're not a hundred percent comfortable with, not until you feel ready enough."

this boy. this angel boy. god, i loved him.

"i love you, my hazza."

"and i love you, my darling boy, my boobear." he smiled and put his arm around my shoulder, exposing the scars on his arms, the ones i had yet to ask about ever since that night i had brought him home the first time.

some of them seemed to be recent, some were fully healed and barely visible. some didn't even seem to be self inflicted, which didn't exactly make the situation any better. so, i nervously cleared my throat and moved my thumb a little closer, making him flinch slightly. "you know you can tell me if there's something wrong? i can help you."

he smiled sadly, "i know. i'm planning on getting there."

-

a/n:

hiiii!!!!

did you enjoy the light smut????

i think it turned out okay, but then again i'm a complete sucker for fluff so i feel like it's more fluff than smut... oh well, i tried.

i appreciate all the lovely comments i get on these chapters, even though they're not many, they make me motivated to write and update more. *hint* leave some more comments, they make me smile :)

anyways, hope you have a lovely day or night or whatever, and i'll make sure to get a new update out as soon as possible.

oh! and don't forget to vote! :)

love, halie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 15.3K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
689 55 3
[ πšœπšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚎 ] Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« After those long years of war and surviving, Revolutionaries are finally fr...
623K 21.3K 25
❝Don't ever try to get near me! I don't wanna see you.❞ Harry had slurred in his face looking him in the eye. ❝I-I don't understand,❞ Louis managed t...
239K 9.2K 22
"You look like a princess. I'm not even joking" ~ Louis Tomlinson A different journey for our very own Larry Stylinson.