Dollhouse | scream series Β²

By BrunetteMarionette

Katherine Prescott is back to show everyone she's not just a victim or a girl who went crazy, but what happen... More

| cast |
You are ready
Doll Faces
Mindful Therapy
Forget Me Not
I'm The Crazy One.
Underlying Mommy Issues?
The Big Day
Windsor College
Room 237
Real Pain In The Ass
Famous Katherine Prescott
Forgive And Forget?
Film Theory
Flashbacks
You've Got Mail
One Hell Of A Ride
Just One More
Best Friends
I'm Still Standing
Swan Lake
Follow You
Big Spoon, Little Spoon
You're Mine
Normality Sucks
Just Checking In
She's Losing It
Lost and Unfound
On A Rampage

| prologue |

7.2K 112 7
By BrunetteMarionette

Because once is never enough.

Two years after the first series of murders, as Sidney acclimates to college life and Katherine is getting herself back together, someone donning the Ghostface costume begins a new string of killings.

Sidney is trying to get over the events of the Woodsboro massacre and is attending Windsor College with her surviving friend from high school, Randy, her new friends, Hallie and Mickey, as well as her new boyfriend, Derek.

Kat has been in Westin Hills since the massacre that took not only the lives of her best friends but proved them both to be the Killers themselves, but now Kat is getting out of the psychiatric facility and is ready to take on her demons.

What will happen when the twins see each other for the first time in over a year? Will the resentment and hostility between them be too much to redeem their bond, or will they come together in their time of need?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.2K 25
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...
60.3K 722 19
Sadie Prescott 17 years old who likes scary movies and has a twin sister Sidney Prescott There were murders going around killing teenagers kid inclu...
125K 3.2K 60
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SCREAM OR ITS CHAPTER ONLY THE CHARACTERS, DIALOG, AND PLOT I MAKE UP. Stu Macher x YN Prescott When the events of scream...
163K 3.8K 14
❝π—ͺ𝗔𝗑𝗑𝗔 π—£π—Ÿπ—”π—¬ 𝗔 π—šπ—”π— π—˜ 𝗬/𝗑?❞ You are the adopted sister of Sidney Prescott, and quite different to her in almost every way, one differenc...