Hold My Love

By PersadiaAmore

COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind tha... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: The drug for his heart
Chapter 2: Hope for Tomorrow
Chapter 3:When it all began
Chapter 4: Puppy Love
Chapter 5: Those Stormy Grey Eyes
Chapter 6: Have Mercy
Chapter 7: One of a Kind
Chapter 8: Our thing
Chapter 9: Finding Me
Chapter 10: Confusion
Chapter 11: Oh Brother
Chapter 12: That type of Crying
Chapter 13: Teenage Drama
Chapter 14: A Liar with a Ring
Chapter 15: Goodbyes
Chapter 16: Mother Dear
Chapter 17: An abortion David
Chapter 18: An Honor
Chapter 19: Scotch and Cuban Cigars
Chapter 20: His Angel
Chapter 21: Ashley's, Becky's and Stacy's
Chapter 22: C4 Ripped tastes like DoDo
Chapter 23: Follow me Baby
Chapter 24: Alessandro
Chapter 25: Their World
Chapter 26: Does Love Beat All?
Chapter 27: He let her go
Chapter 28: Somebody's Wife
Chapter 29: Dirty Dancing
Chapter 30: The Boss
Chapter 31: 'us'
Chapter 32: Thanksgiving
Chapter 33: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 34: Flying to the Moon
Chapter 35: His Family
Chapter 36: How the Rich Indulge
Chapter 37: American Men
Chapter 38: A Child, Andy
Chapter 39: A Dress fit for a Princess
Chapter 40: Sophia and Giovanni
Chapter 41: Crackheads
Chapter 42: Caught
Chapter 43: Jailbreak
Chapter 44: A bunch of Prudes
Chapter 45: Big Head's Cousin
Chapter 46: Lukewarm
Chapter 48: Secrets
Chapter 49: A threat?
Chapter 50: The Jefferson's
Chapter 51: Gone too Soon
Chapter 52: Corporal Punishment
Chapter 53: New Normal
Chapter 54: 12/20/20
Chapter 55: Two Winners
Chapter 56: Paris
Chapter 57: Adoption
Chapter 58: A Jealous Man
Chapter 59: Amen's and Friends that kiss
Chapter 60: On the Run
Chapter 61:Now
Chapter 62: Maria
Chapter 63: Luca Grey Anastasi
Chapter 64: Revenge
Chapter 65: Divorce
Chapter 66: Birthday Boy
Chapter 67: Miscarriage
Chapter 68: Kidnapped
Chapter 69: Our Babies
Chapter 70: Safe House Shenanigans
Chapter 71: Progress
Chapter 72: A broken-hearted fool
Chapter 73: Redemption
To Fight For Aisha
With Love: The Motherland

Chapter 47: BABIES??

2K 124 19
By PersadiaAmore

3 updates in 1 day! I know I'm annoying you guys (;

LUCIA POV

Living with Alessandro was a terrible mess. But I bared with it because I was almost done my online classes and could then move into Campus.

Of Course with a bodyguard because my brother was annoying like that.

Alessandro and his wife were so hostile to each other that they made everyone in the house uncomfortable.

Valentina was obviously scared of him and he was annoyed because he would try to get to know her more and she would give him short replies before making an excuse and running off to cry some more.

The only good part of living here was Beatrice. She has turned into my bestfriend in the matter of a few weeks. She told me her story-well just the sugar coated version because she was still trying to heal and I obviously won't push her.

Tonight Beatrice and I were on our way to go ice skating but screams from the top floor stop us at the door. We rush upstairs and find Valentina in a poodle of water her arms around her large stomach.

I turn to Beatrice, "Run down and tell Fabio to come up and tell Wayne to get the car started".

As she runs downstairs I hold Valentina's hand and with my other I call Alessandro.

"What?"

"Valentina is going into Labor, we're taking her to the hospital meet us there".

"You sh*tting me!"

I roll my eyes and hang up.

"Dios Mío, Dios mío".
(My God, my God)

I guide Valentina to sit on the toilet seat.

"Your gonna be OK, breath with me".

"Oh Lucia he is going to kill me".

I look up confused, "Who?"

"Dios mío...el nunca me perdonara".
(My God...he will never forgive me)

Italian was similar to spanish and I had taken 4 years of spanish in school so I know exactly what she is saying.

"Valentina" I whisper, "whose child is this?"

She releases a sob, "Mi tío creo".

(My uncle's I think)

I feel the whole world collapse on us at that moment. Unable to control myself, I run to the trash can and throw up. She said she thinks-so there was a possibility the child is Alessandro's-RIGHT? Please God they have to be his, my cousin would be heartbroken if they weren't.

Valentina's scream behind me snaps me back to reality.

"Lucia, no soy una puta, no fue por mi voluntad".

(Lucia I'm not a whore, it wasn't my choice).

I sit on the floor between her legs. My head was spinning fast out of control.

"Nunca pensaría en ti como una puta. Let's just focus on getting this baby out sí?"
(I would never think of you as a whore)

She nods as Fabio and Beatrice finally come running in.

Fabio scoops Valentina up running with her out to the car as Beatrice and I grab the hospital bag and chase after them.

In the hospital I excuse myself to the bathroom and call Giovanni.

"Lucia".

"Valentina is at the hospital in labor".

He goes quiet for a second, "I'm catching the next plane, call Sophia and tell her to come over and tell Fabio to stay with Alessandro to watch over him".

We hang up and I call Sophia as he said. I don't know what it was but something in my gut told me to call my mother.

"Mi amore!-"

"Mama! Valentina is in labor, pray!"

I hang up the phone and run out to Valentina's room where she was being held down as a nurse attempts to give her a shot.

"Lucia help me POR FAVOR!"

I turn to the nurses "Wait, just let her calm down please"

Running to Valentina's side I hold her hand, "It's OK Valentina just try to breath".

After she calms down the nurses give her the epidermal and Valentina fully relaxes as she is pain free.

Sophia and Lace come in 30 minutes after and Alessandro comes in an hour late.

He takes one look at Valentina's pale sleeping form and screams, "SHE'S DEAD!?"

Sophia walks over to comfort him and the rest of us go back to staring at the heart monitor.

Lace looks over at me, "Lucia how about you go out and hang with Beatrice".

I look down at Valentina's hand that was surprisingly still gripping mine hard.

Lace pries Valentina's grip from mine and pulls me up, "You look like a ghost, go out and get some air. We'll take care of her, I promise".

Not having the energy to answer I give her a nod and head out to the waiting room where Beatrice was forced to stay because she was under 18.

I sit next to her and we both don't talk for a whole three more hours.

Two more hours pass and something tells me to go back and check on Valentina.

Alessandro was busy filling out papers and Sophia was talking on the phone to Giovanni while Lace had left to pick up Sienna and some food.

No one had been watching Valentina. I take her hand and touch her forehead.

"Lucia?"

I smile, "I'm right here".

"My babies are dying".

I freeze. BABIES??

"Get them out...now".

I release Lucia's hand and walk to the end of her bed. Lifting up the sheets I see that she had been bleeding.

"GET THE DOCTOR".

Everyone scrambles in a panic as they see the blood that had been soaking the bed.

The Nurses tell everyone to get out except Alessandro who looks like he would faint any second.

The Doctor stands up,"Forget all of it! Take her to the surgical room".

We watch as they wheel Valentina out the room and down the hall with Sophia and Alessandro running behind.

The rest of us walk back to the waiting room where we find Giovanni holding Beatrice as she sobs.

Sienna and Lace take Beatrice from Giovanni and I run into my brothers arms.

"I missed you so much", I sob.

He flicks my forehead, "I was only gone for 3 weeks you baby".

I bury my face into his neck, "I was so scared. I thought she was seriously going to die".

"I am so proud of you Lucia. You stayed calm through it all and I know it was hard and you were scared. I'm sorry".

I pull away and look up at him confused, "For what?"

He shakes his head but I already know what.

"Giovanni you are only one man. You can't be superhero in every situation. I'm also being a bit dramatic I'll admit but I'm glad you weren't here and I went through it by myself. It made me stronger in a way".

He wipes my tears and squeezes my back to his chest swaying me. I smile feeling at home as I breath in his Cologne.

"Is Beatrice ok?"

He sighs, "She was having a panic attack".

We both look over to Sienna, Lace and a nurse trying to calm down the teen. After she got kidnapped she's been having panic attacks sometimes she randomly passes out if something triggers her PTSD.

Out of nowhere I feel a gush of liquid go down from between my legs. Moving away from my brother I excuse myself to the bathroom where I pull down my underwear and groan.

"Of fricken course".

I look up and see one of those tampon and pad vendors.

"50 cents for a tampon. Bruh these things should be free. It's not in my control that I bleed every month", I think out loud.

Pulling up my pants I walk back to the waiting room and ask the girls if they have a tampon.

They both say no and I am left to ask my brother for some money.

"G, I need two quarters".

He looks up from his phone confused, "Two quarters? For what?"

My faces goes red, "A Tampon".

He reaches into pants for his wallet then stops and goes for the inside pocket of his trench coat and brings out a small blue bag.

I look at him confused.

He scratches his head, "Sophia left it in my coat a while ago and I keep forgetting to give it back to her".

I nod and head back to the bathroom with it.

Pulling out a tampon and liner, I crying inside because my pretty underwear was now ruined.

Coming back from the bathroom I find Beatrice back in my brothers arms sleeping.

I walk to where Sienna and Lace sat eating pizza that Giovanni had ordered. After we finish the whole box Sienna looks at us smiling.

"You know what sounds good right now".

Lace sighs, "Chocolate would be amazing".

I nod and Sienna slaps her thigh, "That's what I was thinking".

I grin, "Maybe I can get Giovanni to get someone to bring us a cake?"

The girls go crazy over my suggestion and I walk over to Giovanni sitting next to him.

"Gio we're hungry can you get us some cake from Anastasi's please?"

Gio continues to type on his phone, "Y'all just ate the whole box of pizza".

I roll my eyes, "It was a small and G please I'm on my period".

He rolls his eyes used to my excuse, "What type".

I smile, "Chocolate".

Sienna and Lace come over standing besides me to add more to the order. They know that Giovanni is to much of a gentleman to make them pay a cent.

"We were also thinking to get blue and pink cupcakes to celebrate the birth of the twins".

Sienna nods, "And also I had a rough day today and I have a headache so can you add strawberry ice cream?"

Giovanni glares at Sienna who flashes him a cheesy smile.

Lace Pat's his arm, "Oh and let's not forget your beautiful sweet girlfriend. Sophia would love you forever if you got her brownies".

I smile and kiss my annoyed brothers cheek, "Thx GG. Love you forever".

Who thinks the child is Alessandro's?

Who thinks it's Valentina's Uncle's?

Buckle up, the book is about to get really crazy from here on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
737K 24.2K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
940 74 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
662K 39.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...