How Stereotypical!

By the_awesome_twosome

Mature Audience (16+) “C'mon dude! She's a girl! How hard could she possibly hit?" He asked, looking at my f... More

How Stereotypical!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Just Another Typical Day... Not!
Chapter 2: Being The New Kid... Again
Chapter 4: Points To Remember... About The Bad Girl
Chapter 5: Oh... I'll Show You How To Fight.
Chapter 6: Costumes, Slow Bike and an Emo guy... FML! ~ Part 1
Chapter 6: Costumes, Slow Bike and an Emo guy... FML! ~ Part 2
Chapter 7: Turn Down For What!... Fuck it!
Chapter 8: You're hot. I'm hot. We're both horny... Do the math!
Chapter 9: Patience.. Is not a virtue of mine!
Chapter 10: It's official...That boy is Devil Spawn!

Chapter 3: Holy Shit!... I Think My Ovaries Just Exploded

393 19 7
By the_awesome_twosome

Chapter 3: Holy Shit!... I Think My Ovaries Just Exploded

Kate's POV

       My eyes widened as I walk in what seemed to be a Greek God on earth. He looked around 6 feet tall, with broad shoulders. Oh my! So sexy! That defined jaw and perfect lips. How I wish I could ravish them. Not to forget that perfectly fitting shirt left little for imagination. My eyes traveled up to his eyes. Wow! If I could I would have him here and now. I stood up as I studied him.

        "I thought bad girls didn't listen to classical music." and just like that I was turned off faster than you could spell greek god. My eyebrows scrunched up in irritation as I said, "How stereotypical!" I jumped off the stage, grabbed my jacket and bag as the stereotypical jack*ss walked towards me. Without sparing him a second glance, I started towards the door. "What the f*ck?!" I screamed as I felt him grab my hand. I squeaked when he suddenly yanked me towards him. I gulped. His arms snaked around my waist, his fingers looking into the loops of my jeans. Was it just me or was it suddenly too hot in here? He pulled me forward by the loops until our hips bumped. Hotter. He leaned forward to my ear. Hotter. "I think it's sexy." He said huskily. So very hot. "What is?" I asked, my voice a bit strained. He chuckled. It was such a sexy sound. "That you listen to classical music." He breathed and nibbled my earlobe. A moan escaped my lips. His lips made contact with the sensitive spot at the back of my ear. A shiver of pleasure ran down my spine as I involuntarily tilted my head to one side to give him access to my neck. My eyes fluttered closed as he began worshippng the side of my neck. His kisses were gentle yet rough causing a familiar and pleasent feeling in my core. His mouth travelled down my neck all the way to my collar bone as his arms moved to caress the skin on my lower back. I dropped my stuff and wrapped my hands around his waist, pressing my neck closer to his mouth. He nibbled and sucked eliciting unrecognizable sounds from my throat. I felt him smirk as he moved back up and started kissing my jaw, making his way to my mouth. The closer he got to my lips the more excited I got. He was at the corner of my lips now.

      Ring! I jumped at the sound of the bell and pushed him off, grabbing my jacket and bag. I dashed straight out of the auditorium and half ran all the way to the cafeteria. Holy shit! I think my ovaries just exploded. Yes, I'm a bad girl, but I'm not the type to hook up with someone I know for a toltal of 30 seconds, in the auditorium at school! Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. And it definitely doesn't mean I would mind doing it again. First thing's first though, I need to find out who Mr. Greek god was. Why didn't I ask him?! I thought frustratedly. Oh right! I may have been a little preoccupied with his tongue on my neck. I groaned in frustration and threw myself onto a seat at the table we usually sat at. H*rny, unsatified and clueless. Even alone, those feelings sucked. Put them together and then, my friends, you get hell.

       "What's stuck up your *ss?" My best friend asked amusedly as he took the seat opposite me. I rested my elbows on the table and buried my head in my hands. That got Ryan's attention. He grabbed my hands and made me look at him."Tell me what happened." He ordered. I sighed and straightened up. "It's nothing, Ryan. You don't need to worry." I said. He sent me a look. "I'll talk about it when I'm ready." I told him in a matter of fact tone. He got up and walked around the table as I watched him confusedly. Kneeling down, he engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug and whispered in my ear, "I could tell you were crying. Take your time Katiebear, I'm always here," referring to me by the nickname he gave me when we were in middle school. I raised my arms and hugged him back for a minute. "I know Ry-Ry. Thank you." I whispered back before letting go. He straightened up and grinned at me brightly. I couldn't help but return it.

       Suddenly, his eyes moved to my neck. "What is that?" He asked. I looked at him confusedly. "What is what?" I asked. He took his phone and fiddled with it as I stared at him, still very perplexed. He pointed his iPhone at my collar bone. The front camera was on and pointed at a patch of skin on my neck. It was red and splotchy. "F*CK, I HAVE A F*CKING HICKEY!" I screamed loud enough for everyone in the cafeteria to hear. My hands slapped against my mouth as Ryan howled with laughter and the rest of the school stared at me. I glared at my best friend, causing him to sober down. He got up and faced the crowd and said, "Carry on guys. Nothing to hear here." He was still chuckling as everyone returned to their lunch conversations. Ryan sat back on the chair opposite me as I studied the little parting gift that stereotypical jerk left on my neck. The nerve of him! I thought fuming. "Lydia probably has concealer on her. I bumped into her on my way here. She said something about getting her brother and his new best friend." Ryan said as he pulled out some home made lunch for the both of us. I nodded wondering who this new best friend was.

      I reached for a sandwich from Ryan when I heard some commotion. Frowning at the sound of giggling and swooning girls, god knows I hated that f*cking sound, I turned toward the entry to the cafeteria where the source of the ruckus seemed to be. Liam and Lydia, who, with their blonde hair and green eyes were super classy enough to get attention, were walking into the cafeteria with style. But they weren't the centre of attention. There was someone walking behind them, who seemed to be sending the women into a frenzy. I couldn't tell who he was since the entire female population, apart from me and Lydia, seemed to swarm him the way bees swarmed honey. Liam and Lydia made it to us just as the dude managed to free himself from the vicious females of Chariho High. My blood began to boil the moment I saw him. He seemed to be coming towards us. "Hey guys!" Liam and Lydia said in unison just as that S.O.B. reached us. "Ryan, Kate.This is Adrian," Liam said pointing to the chick magnet next to him.

     "You! You left this on my neck!" I hissed at him, jumping up and pointing at the hickey. His eyes widened when he realized who I was. I stomped up right into his face. Snapping out of his surprise he whispered, "You know you liked it." A smirk appeared on his gorgeous lips. How dare that f*cker! I thought cocking my fist when a pair of arms secured around my waist and pulled me back. "Ok Kate! Relax! Don't make a scene!" Ryan whispered into my ear. I took a deep breath. Pinching the bridge of my nose, I nodded for Ryan to let me go. Liam looked at Adrian disapprovingly. "Not cool bro! You do NOT want to antagonize her." He said, wincing. He was probably thinking of the one time I clocked him. One hit knock out. Not to mention he was complaining about pain for days after. I sat back down as everyone else did too. "C'mon dude! She's a girl! How could she possibly hit?" Adrian, a.k.a the f*cking stereotypical jack*ss said giving me that annoyingly sexy smirk. Lydia dug into her hand bag and brought out the concealer.The girl knew me too well. But right now I had another priority and he happened to be sitting across the table. "You wanna test that theory pretty boy?" I said giving him a smirk of my own.

      "Why not?" Adrian said, holding his palm up. Ryan, Lydia and Liam were vigorously shaking their heads. "Dude, you don't wanna do that." Liam said gravely. I chuckled. "Let the guy choose people. Ready?" I asked. He gave me a duh look. I pulled back my arm with my fingers in a perfect fist and SMACK!

        “HOLY F*CKING BLOODY SHIT!”

         Next thing I know the entire cafetetia is staring at a swearing Adrian, who was on the floor clutching his probably bruised hand. I looked at Ryan and he burst out laughing while I rolled my eyes and a smirk played on my lips. Liam sighed and helped Adrian up saying, “Dawson, I to-“

      “Shut up! Just shut up! Adrian said as he took Liam’s hand. Liam chuckled, shook his head and helped Adrian up. That's when it hit me. “Wait. Dawson?” I said stifling a giggle.”Mind telling me how you survived the Titanic, Jack?” I said as Adrian gritted his teeth and sat down. I grabbed my sandwich and took a bit out of it. “I’d be a jot old man if I had.” Adrian said, shrugging. “No one cares Jack.” I said without looking at him before taking another bite out of my sandwich. Kate - 1, Jack - 0. By the time I was done with him he’d have a blue ego to match that blue hand.

       “So where are you from, Adrian?” Ryan asked, trying to break the awkward silence. “NYC, but I’ve been shuffling schools for a long time. One boarding to another. Finally settled here with my aunt though.” Adrian said. The boarding school thing piped my curiosity. What could this kid have possibly done to get this kind of treatment from his family? Not that I cared. I was just curious. I mean, I know I’m a trouble kid, but mom would never ship me off to boarding school. My thoughts consumed me as the boys goofed off and Lydia dabbed concealer on my hickey. Suddenly a flurry of stiletto clicks resonated in the air, and better yet they seemed directed towards us.

     “Kate.” What I thought was probably the most annoying voice in the world said. Brittany. Can't mistake that nasally voice for anyone else. “You would think after being covered with tabasco sauce she’d learn not to come near you.” Lydia muttered loud enough for only me to hear. An unintentional chuckle escaped my lips. Then without looking at the slut and her cronies, I boredly said “B*tch and tails”. Then I reached into my bag looking for chocolate milk as snickers erupted from my three besties. “How lame!” the cronies said in unison. I don't even know their names. I always referred to them as the cronies. “No one cares tails.” I said, finally turning to look at them. Brittany was pretty, there was no doubting that. With her long blond hair and piercing blue eyes, she was gifted in the looks department. But underneath that beautiful-looking face was a soul of ice. She willingly hurt people. Hell she even enjoyed it. It annoyed the f*ck out of me.

      "I'm not here for you anyway." Brittany said as she sauntered off towards Adrian. Oh perfect! I thought as I took a sip of milk. Liam grabbed it from me and took a sip too. "I waited for you honey." Brittany said in a lifting voice. Oh god I think I just threw up inside my mouth a little. "I got lost. Couldn't find it." Adrian said now wanting to avoid this b*tch. I snickered. It was fun to watch him squirm. "Why don't we have some fun now?" she said leaning down. Adrian sent me an alarmed look. As much as I disliked him, I disliked Brittany even more.

        "Ryan, could you pass me some tabasco sauce?" I said with a slight smirk. Brittany straightened, her eyes widening in alarm at my words. "Here's my number. Hope we can hook up tomorrow night! Halloween party." she said handing Adrian a piece of paper. Then she spun on her heels and walked away, her little b*tches following. Lydia and I glanced at each other. "How lame!" we said together in fake nasally voices and erupted in howls of laughter just as the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

Yay! Update! You love me? Well I love you too. But I think we should love Will. She totally came through here. Loves yous babes! :*

Anyone getting a kick out of the title!? :'D I'll hand the credits to PC here. She says the weirdest things! I stole that off of her to be honest!! This chappy is for you baby!! :D 

So what you think of Adrian's little heat in the moment. Don't judge Kate or Adrian here. Their both Hot. Their both Horny. It's bound to lead to something right!? *winks at eveyrone coz I just dropped a hint* 

I'm not yet done with chapter 4... but I will be soon and then Will (God! I love this girl!) will type it out and I will post it!! 

Kate on the side/up (depending on where you're reading it) 

Until then, Stay sexy.

Love, 

Roza

PS: Dont' forget to hit that little star! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 47.8K 43
You know them boys that ride the best cars, the hottest guys walking on earth, the players, the popular ones, the ones that are called 'bad boys'. We...
334K 12K 40
"Did you know that, when a crush lasts for more than four months its not just a crush anymore. Its love!" He states looking down at me. "Really?? The...
4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...