FNAF x Seme Male Reader

By HuskMarooned

Dedicated to @qa123456qa One-shots Hey guys, author from 2023 here: I was I think in middle school when I wr... More

FNAF x Seme Male Reader
Foxy x Seme Male Reader Lemon
Freddy x Seme Male Reader lemon
Springtrap x Seme Male Reader
1K
Nightmare x seme male reader
Bonnie x Seme Male Reader
The Puppet x Seme Male Reader- a very ghoulish Sui Ishida special
Balloon Boy x Seme Male Reader- a pg17 New Year's special
Phantom Balloon Boy x Seme Male Reader- a Valentine's Sweet Treat :)
Im dropping this book
Why im dropping the book:
Nightmare Mangle x Seme Male Reader
Nightmare Foxy x Seme Male Reader
Plushtrap x Seme Male Reader
Nightmare x Seme Male Reader
Hello (:

Golden Freddy x Seme Male Reader- a smutty Christmas Special

9.7K 129 31
By HuskMarooned

A/n

You guys, tell me absolutely everything you know about FNAF because I need education. Or I'll just ask my classmates but I don't wanna do that bc they all annoying lmao.

You guys know how in WEBTOON, none of the Christmas updates are real updates? Well here in Wattpad, since we're writers.. we can't just draw something or the format won't look good 😂

*relatable

***********

   It's Christmas!! I'm so excited. I usually never celebrate Christmas at home, but I always celebrate it with my boyfriend and his family. Sometimes my family joins in too.

   (gUess what? It's almost time for me to retake writing lessons that I've never had before because I'm dead bc I haven't written in so long).

   I am officially going to go to (M/n)'s house to celebrate in 3 hours. We all just go for presents, though. We're all atheist. (And your author goes to church for coffee) I dress up as nicely as I can, with a (insert favorite color) translucent crop top that is covered with a suit. maybe I should wear a skirt too, but Mom and Dad will be there and they'll tease me to death.

   I put on a face mask and with there for 15 minutes, reading 'What if it's us' by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera. I started it yesterday, but I binge read it until 2am. I am now at the part where Dylan gets a panic attack and Ben calls Arthur over to the hospital to see Dylan.

   I peel off the face mask and throw it in the trash, and I rub on some aloe vera mineral water thing. I don't put lotion. Lotion sucks.

   I highlight my face with eyeliner. I then debate on wether I should put on some earrings. I do, putting on some simple circles and also some chains on my golden bear ears. I strike a simple pose in the mirror. Deciding that I should put on eyeshadow, I put some dark gold eyeshadow, smokey eye style, that compliments my gold hair and fur. That takes up almost all of my time. It's 2:17 right now, and (M/n) lives 30 minutes away. I always try to be early, so I take one last glance at myself in the mirror before taking off.

I have to drive myself since my parents are out shopping, looking for gifts for (M/n)'s family. I hop in my 2014 Toyota and hum a tuneless melody as I drive along the familiar roads that lead to (M/n)'s house.

(M/n) opens the door for me.

"Hey, babe. Lookin' good today~"

My face tints the lightest shade of pink.

"Thank you. You too, (M/n)!"

I give him a quick peck on the lips, quick so that no one else would see it. He invites me into the house. I glance around in his giant house as I spots his parents. They're both preparing food and smile at me when they see me. I walk towards them, boyfriend close behind, and I greet them.

"The house smells so good! Thank you all for inviting my family here. How is life going?"

"Ah, no problem. You're adorable, it'll be torture if we don't see you at least thrice a week." Mr. (L/n) exclaims.

"I still can't get over your perfect manners, Freddy." Mrs. (L/n) shakes her head and chuckles. We follow her into the dining room, which is, again, gigantic. There's a big turkey in the middle, and surrounding it are various smaller dishes.

"Wow! This is wonderful. Thank you for preparing this! You didn't have to." My eyes shine.

"Of course we had to. It's the least we can do, you're our favorite boy after all. Well, along with (M/n)."

(M/n) pouts and walks over to the table, motioning for me to sit right next to him. The doorbell sounds, and my parents arrive. Laughter and hurried footsteps follow. Since they're busy, (M/n) and I decide in a split second that it would be a good idea to make out. We grin at eachother.

Our mouths connect. I let out a soft hum, much overpowered by the talking in the kitchen and opens my mouth. (M/n) lets his tongue in my mouth and our tongues tangle. We make out for a good 6 minutes before (M/n) suddenly pulls away. His face immediately turns pink and I finally realize that it's quiet. Too quiet. I pry my eyes from (M/n) and see that Mom, Dad, Mr. and Mrs. (L/n) are all staring at us with heart eyes.

I cough and blush, removing myself from (M/n)'s lap. Dad smirks.

"Freddy, why's you stop? It was so sweet to see."

"Lovely," Mrs. (L/n) adds with a smirk of her own. I suggest to eat. Everyone agrees, and we dig into the food. I take a turkey wing, because I always like wings better than legs. Literally, too. I've always wanted to fly.

Mom and Dad chats with my boyfriend's parents. At one point, they decide to tell embarrassing stories about their children. Of course, (M/n) and I both highly disagree with them but they do it anyways.

"So, (M/n) loves to draw. But he liked it when he was young, too. In first grade, he was learning about dogs, from his teacher. So when she asked them all to draw pictures of dogs, he drew a dog going to the bathroom."

"DAD!" (M/n) yells, but Mr. (L/n) just keeps going.

"Penis and all. When the teacher asked him why, he told her that he 'saw the body part when he was peeing too'."

(M/n) flushes bright red and I giggle. It's cute seeing him like this and finding out more about him.

"The teacher called me, told me my child needed therapy. When I asked why, she showed me the drawing and said it was 'highly inappropriate behavior for a child and therefore the child has mental issues'. I burst out laughing and told the teacher I was going to make a hundred copies of it and put it on every single Christmas card I every give out until I die. I kid of did that, except now I put the picture on at least one card I give out during a year."

"Dad, don't. I'm serious-" (M/n) doesn't even finish his sentence before his dad hands out cards to us. The cover is a dog peeing.

I burst out laughing, and (M/n) looks like he's going to explode with embarrassment. Although, I have to say, it's good art. "I'm keeping this forever~" I turn to (M/n) and peck his cheek.

"He's been putting this on Christmas cards ever since," Mrs. (L/n) says, holding her own.

"Oo, my turn!" My mom says, enthusiastically. Realization hits me.

"Mom, don't make it too bad. Please."

My mom nods and swallows her food.

"This happened about two years ago, when my son and (M/n) just started dating. They met at a cafe, if I remember correctly. Freddy was a customer there, and he saw (M/n) sitting in another table. He quickly fumbled his phone out of his pocket, dropping it like, 4 times, and he tried to snap a picture of your handsome boy."

It's my turn to blush.

"That's illegal, you know~?" (M/n) purrs.

Mom continues. "He did, and he came home to show me. Then he told me how awkward it was, when (M/n) was getting a bit suspicious and ya. Then, Freddy started doing everything he can to get closer to (M/n)- dropping his photo into the image search box, stalking his insta, and so on."

"The last part was unnecessary, Mom." I hide my face in my hands.

"Well, I did go easy on you like you asked me to."

(M/n) lets out a small laugh. "Wanna go upstairs, Freddy?" He takes my hand and leads me upstairs before I can object. I get pushed into his room. I fall on his bed, he crawls on top of me. I bite my lip and grin.

(M/n) strips my suit jacket thing off, reveling me in my crop top. His eyes swirls darker, and his pupils enlarge.

"Nice cloths. Also, makeup is beautiful. You know what I like."

He gives me soft kisses all over my face, putting his thumbs on my nipples and rubbing them. I let out a soft moan, my eyes half-closed (or half-open) and my legs spread a bit wider. He kisses me, the kiss quickly going into a rough make out session. I close my eyes, enjoying the tingling all over my body.

My pants get ripped off, my boxers still on. (M/n)'s hands roam over my body, his mouth now re-claiming my neck. He sucjs on my sweet spot, his hands going down slowly down my body. He gets to my belly button and stops there for a second, rubbing a slow circle there before dragging his hand back up my body. I whine, desperate, and buck my hips up.

He chuckles, lifting his head from my neck.

"Patient, baby."

My nod and my hips slowly settle down on the bed again. (M/n)'s hands trail down my body again, this time all the way down. Leaving the softest touches on my boxers and the part that's covered by it. I sob in desperation, begging him to touch me.

"I am touching you though.." (M/n) can't help but smirk at me. I softly kick him.

One of his hands goes into my boxers and finally touches me. I let out a sharp, surprised huff of air, my eyes opening wide and my mouth slightly open. My puffball tail twitches.

Moments later, (M/n) slips his lubed fingers into my hole. I whine, thrusting against the three of his fingers.

"Ready?" He asks. He takes off all of his remaining clothes and gently thrusts into me. I flinch, but stay still as (M/n) gently works his way into me. We both let out breathy, pleasured sounds. I adjust quickly to his size, and the moment I do, he starts thrusting in and out.

"Mmph ~!" I let out a muffled moan. I press my head deeper into the pillow, not wanting our parents to hear us. Tears prickle my eyes.

Pretty soon, my hands are clutched to (M/n) is back as he struggles to breathe, his head in my shoulder, both of us coming down from our highs. We stay like that for a while. The room is filled with soft murmurs from downstairs.

"What do you think they're doing? Should I go look?"

"Oh, them.. don't look."

I laugh along with (M/n) for a bit.

"Well that was somethin', huh?" (M/n) sits up, looking pleased with himself. I'm too tired to do anything so I struggle to get up.

"Yes, it was." I kiss (M/n). "Can I stay here for the night?"

"Of course, go shower and I'll change the sheets."

I go into the restroom in (M/n)'s room and shut the door halfway. I can still hear talking.

"(M/n), why are you washing sheets? What happened?" Mom asks

"Don't ask!" Dad shuts her up playfully. I also hear (M/n)'s parents laughing.

"Aww, (M/n), you're blushing!"

I giggle to myself. I turn on the shower and quickly shower before going back to the readymade bed. (M/n) was quick. He's on the bed, and I go in to snuggle. He smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Freddy, they said you could stay. I told them you were too tired to come down, so your parents will leave soon." I nod in acknowledgement. "So go to sleep, babe. Goodnight."

***************

A/n

Merry Christmas, guys. Can you believe it's almost the next decade? I feel like I should have some goal for it since it's the next decade but I don't lol. Literally everyone around me is on vacation while I'm stuck at home. But hey, I still delivered this to you 30 minutes late.

Unbelievable, I know, considering that I was at those the whole time. It's around 12:30 in my place but guess what. It was Christmas 30 minutes ago.

Love me.

Still, you guys have a goal in mind? I don't. And thanks to Blackfire_Phoenix for giving me the Christmas idea:)

Aight, imma head out. Love ya, see ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
298K 3.3K 13
I decided to do this after being inspired by many talented writers I follow on wattpad. Title explains everything, and request rules will be the firs...
36.7K 551 18
this all smut. please DNI if you identify as a woman, or use she/her/hers pronouns. you can request anything, just look at the new rules. im basicall...
1.9M 31.5K 82
⚠️WARNING There May be somethings you dont like, so if you see anything uncomfortable to read, then click off my story immediately and get a better o...