green marriage. (Jessica Cruz...

Od Dimitron75

You wake up one morning in a hotel and realized that you have just got married to Jessica Cruz. And had to fi... Viac

Bio.
Your Parents
Baby shower
Telling the parents the news
through the months
To the hospital.
Coming home and a surprise

A mage and green lantern married?

7.3K 49 23
Od Dimitron75

At night we see you and the superhero girls as you were fighting a figure wearing a cloak as you did a lightning spell.

(Y/N): Fulminis!

You sent a lightning bolt at him as he then created a shield to block it.

(Y/N): of all the times fight crime why did it have to be on date night.

Jessica: I don't know. But as soon as we beat this guy the sooner we can go on our date.

Man: *chuckles* It's amazing that both of your destinies are intertwined with each other.

(Y/N): oh shut up. *Zaps him with lighting and knocks him out*

Babs: yay we got the bad guy.

But the man vanished as you saw him at a different direction.

(Y/N): How did you?

Man: An illusion spell. Though you will be able to learn soon.

Then he made a run for it as you and Jessica saw him.

(Y/N): He's getting away.

Then you and Jessica ran after him as you and Jess were on his trail.

(Y/N): Jessica can you cut off his path?

Jessica: On it.

She constructed a wall to block his path as you and Jessica had him cornered.

(Y/N): Nowhere to go now buddy.

Man: Impressive. You both have a great connection with each other.

(Y/N): am I supposed to be flattered?

Man: Though you both will be closer than you think.

Jessica: What?

Then the man blew a purple dust at you and Jessica making you both cough from it.

(Y/N): What is this?

Man: Fate brought you both together and you will be closer than before.

You couldn't see him as the dust got on your eyes but felt weird as you looked at Jessica and then things blacked out. Then you woke up when sunlight was in your eyes as you blocked it.

(Y/N): Man, what happened?

You placed your hand on your head as you felt something metal as you looked to see a gold wedding ring on your finger.

(Y/N): and where did this ring come from? *Sees Jessica* Jess wake up.

Then you noticed her hand had the same ring you had along with a ring with a gem on it.

(Y/N): hey jess what's with the matching ring?

Then Jessica woke up as she saw you.

Jessica: What happened?

(Y/N): I have no idea but have you noticed we have matching rings?

Jessica: Matching rings?

(Y/N): Look at your hand.

She looked at her hand and saw the ring she had along with the other.

Jessica: Wait these are... Wedding rings.

(Y/N): since when are we married? We're still in highschool.

Jessica: but how did this even happened?

(Y/N): That dust the guy blew at us. Oh when I get my hands on him I'm gonna-

Jessica: woah easy honey. maybe this isn't such a bad thing.

(Y/N): yeah I guess you're right I mean we were gonna get married once we graduate metropolis high but isn't this moving too fast?

Jessica: That man said that our fates were intertwined with each other. So maybe he did this

(Y/N): maybe. *Sees a pregnancy test* uh what's that?

Jessica: It's a pregnancy test.

(Y/N): Tell me it's not what I think it is

Jessica looked at the pregnancy test and saw it was...positive.

Jessica: positive.

(Y/N): Of course it is. Well how are we gonna explain this to the others?

Jessica: maybe they'll understand and zee can explain what that guy used on us.

(Y/N): But everyone else is gonna freak out when they find out we're married and that your pregnant.

Jessica: woah honey calm down maybe they'll understand and we'll invite the girls and I can't believe I'm saying this the villains too.

(Y/N): you really wanna do this don't you?

Jessica: yes I really do.

(Y/N): but you do realize that you can't help the girls because your pregnant.

Jessica: it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make, and to our child.

(Y/N): well alright we'll tell them but on a side note, is it a boy or a girl?

Jessica: I don't know yet.

(Y/N): Well I know we'll find out. Together. And we will raise our child together

Jessica: thanks, but do you think our child will have magic?

(Y/N): I don't know sometimes in my family it can skip a generation.

Jessica: Well I think you'll make a great dad.

(Y/N): and you would make a great mom.

Jessica: Thank you sweetie. But more importantly, where are we?

(Y/N): A hotel room.

Jessica: well that explains the fancy stuff here.

(Y/N): so we should probably get ready.

Jessica: Yeah the others might be worried and their probably looking for us.

(Y/N): Well let's not have them worry more.

Jessica: Ok honey.

We then see you and Jessica getting ready as you both were walking together holding hands as you as you saw the girls.

Diana: hello sister Jessica and (Y/N).

Babs: Where have you two been? We been looking everywhere for you.

Jessica: *blushes and looks the other way* we were...busy.

Karen: busy with what?

(Y/N): *blushes* with... stuff.

Kara: stuff? What kind of stuff?

Zee: Well we'll let that slide but you two seem a bit closer together.

Jessica: That's because we're both... Married.

Girls: WHAAAAAAAAA!?

Zee: oh congratulations! When did this happen?

(Y/N): I don't know. But can someone tell me what happened in the past few days. Because that guy me and Jessica chased blew this purple dust at our faces. And the next thing we knew we were married and know Jessica is pregnant.

Then the others were in shock after hearing that.

Diana: Jessica is having your child?

(Y/N): yep she has my son or daughter we're not sure if the baby is a girl or boy.

Then Kara grabbed you and started shaking you.

Kara: What were you two thinking?!

(Y/N): don't blame us we didn't know about this until this morning. Zee can you scan us or something?

Zee used her magic and her eyes widened.

Zee: That dust you said it was purple right?

Jessica: He did why?

Zee: I think that dust that man used on you two was what made you two get married and get... busy.

(Y/N): wait...your telling us that dust he used on us...

Jessica: was an aphrodisiac?

Zee: in a way to put it, Yes.

(Y/N): *holding back angry with a forced smile* Babs can you find the guy that did this to me and Jessica I'd like to thank him personally.

???(man): Or you would like to speak to me here?

You turned around to see it was the guy from last night.

(Y/N): YOU!

Before the guy can say anything you tackled him to the ground and put him in a choke hold

(Y/N): why would you do this to me and my girlfriend! You sleazy scumbag I otta put you in space and let you freeze.

Jessica: (Y/N) stop! Let him go I'm sure he has a reason to do this.

You looked at him and then let him go.

(Y/N): Explain. Now.

Man: It-it was what I said last night I can see your destinies were intertwined with each other and i was able to see your future.

(Y/N): Future?

Man: Yes fate is what you both together and-

Jessica: enough with the fate nonsense tell us who you are or else I'm going to along shot you to sun You sleazy rat bag!

Man: V-very well, my name is Almerick and for my reason let's just say that I was helping you both.

(Y/N): Oh but thanks to you my girlfriend is pregnant.

Almerick: Yes but you must keep your child safe. you do not of the power it possess.

Jessica: okay no no I'm dealing with anymore of this it's because of you I'm pregnant, I was going to take things slow with me and my boyfriend but you had butt in and make things worse for us.

Almerick: my apologies I did not mean to cause this to you and my nephew.

(Y/N): Your my uncle?

Almerick: I've seen you since the day you were born.

(Y/N): you bastitch! *Slaps him across the face* what is wrong with you?!

Jessica: But what's so special about (Y/N)

Almerick: You see his family were mages and sorcerer but as time past we were believed to be myths.

(Y/N): and what makes you think I can trust you? You got my wife pregnant! Not that I'm mad but you did it without me knowing!

Jessica: Calm down honey.

Almerick: I see. And for you, you had something that my sister had given to you.

(Y/N): My staff?

Almerick: Yes it was passed down from generation.

(Y/N): so other members of my family had it before me?

Almerick: Yes and I apologise for my actions you had every right to be upset at me.

(Y/N): Look I'm not mad I'm just disappointed is all, you could have just told me who you were last night. And I'm sorry I slapped you.

Almerick: I accept your apology. But I came to give you this.

He held a mystic book of spells.

(Y/N): What is that?

Almerick: Our families book of spells, I want you to have it. And it was nice to see you grow into a great mage, just like your parents.

(Y/N): Thanks uncle Al. So what are you gonna do now?

Almerick: I will be going to continue my work, and take care of your child.

(Y/N): Ok, but will I ever see you again?

Almerick: only time will tell. Hold on to this until then.

He handed you an amulet as he walked off.

Kara: Ok, but what are you gonna do about everyone else? I mean the school will flip when they hear about this.

Jessica: Look I'm sure that they'll understand.

(Y/N): Yeah, but Jess you don't believe in fate do you?

Jessica: No.

As you and the others were about to walk you stepped on a banana peel and slipped bumping into Jessica as you both were on the ground and you both were kissing each other.

(Y/N): *gets up and blushes* Yeah, me either.

You looked at Jessica as she was smiling and blushing as you smiled back at her.

Kara: You two love birds done staring at each other?

Jessica: Yeah, Well we do have to let others know about the news, the... Villainesses.

Kara: your kidding right?

Jessica: Does it look like I'm kidding?

Kara: I don't know you have a magic space ring and having a baby soon but I'm pretty sure your glaring at me now.

Babs: Wait if Jessica is pregnant then that means she can't do any hero stuff.

Jessica: oh that's right I can't be green lantern when I have a little lantern inside me.

(Y/N): possibly a little magic lantern.

Karen: so who's gonna be Jessica's replacement?

Babs: oh what about Hal?

(Y/N): your kidding right?

Babs: He's a green lantern too.

(Y/N): well yeah but he's...well... you know

Jessica: Hal. A jock. A meat eating jock.

Zee: and I suppose you have someone better in mind?

(Y/N): looks like we don't have choice honey

Jessica: yeah Hal will be my replacement for the time being.

Babs: awesome. And don't worry Jessica everything will be fine.

(Y/N): Well I'll stay with Jess, I do want To help her get through this.

Zee: Wow, you might be a great father. Mr Cruz.

(Y/N): don't just don't. I'm new to the whole marriage thing.

???(Carol): Jessica Cruz!!

(Y/N): Don't tell me That's Carol.

Babs: it is

(Y/N): well at least she's alone.

You then turn around to see Harley Quinn, catwoman, live wire, poison ivy, and giganta

(Y/N): and i spoke too soon.

Jessica: oh, for the love of- Carol what are you doing here?

Carol: What do you think we're doing here? Hal Jordan is mine!

(Y/N): Well you can have him because I'm with Jessica

Carol: wait you?

(Y/N): Uh, Yeah. Jessica never said that she was with Hal Jordan you just assumed it.

Carol: oh well uh sorry for the misunderstanding. I mean I just assumed since you and him were both green lanterns I thought-

Jessica: not in a million years.

Selina: *sees the wedding rings* hey what's with the matching bling?

(Y/N): Well it might come as a surprise to you but don't freak out ok?

Pam: I can control plants I think we're past freaking out.

(Y/N): ok *inhales and quickly speaks* Me and jess are married!

Villianeses: WHAAAAAAAAAT?!

Harley: y-yous too are the hitched?

(Y/N): Yup.

Jessica: and some other exciting news. I'm pregnant.

Harley: What!? You having a baby!?

(Y/N): Yup.

Doris: woah that's awesome! Who's the dad?!

(Y/N): *points to yourself* Your looking at him.

Leslie: wait you? Man that's awesome.

Selina: Soo is it a boy or girl?

(Y/N): We don't know yet.

Pam: oh I bet she's gonna have twins.

(Y/N): twins? Is that possible?

Doris: That would be awesome!

Then she jumped up and then heard a groan as she saw an old man on her foot.

Old man: I knew a giant was gonna kill me someday.

(Y/N): Grandpa, You're already dead.

Grandpa: I know but can you blame me?

Doris: Your grandpa is a ghost?

(Y/N): Sort of.

Selina: How?

(Y/N): Mystic magic. Told him not to mess with it but no, he just had to do one spell.

Babs: Uh (Y/N) your Grandpa possessed a lawn gnome.

Then you saw your grandpa running around in a lawn gnome

Grandpa: *laughs* Try and catch me now Sonny.

(Y/N): oh, for the love of - zee can you catch the gnome who's also my Gramps.

Zee: This is your grandpa not mine.

(Y/N): ah fine. *Runs after him* come back here you old coot.

Jessica: Can't you use you magic to catch him?

(Y/N): what would I do without you? *Uses magic and gets his grandpa gnome* there Gramps what are you doing here? And why are you gnome?

Grandpa: Can't I at least have a little fun? I haven't had this Fun in years.

(Y/N): yeah well you do it at home and stay out of sight. Also almerick got me and my girlfriend married and Jessica is pregnant.

Grandpa: That's Almeric for you as a kid he Always caused trouble.

(Y/N): really? Cause he sped up my relationship with Jessica and I'm just disappointed at him not angry. And little peeved.

Grandpa: Well Who can blame him he hasn't seen you in years cause of his job as an elder sage.

(Y/N): and this is how he surprises me? Not that I don't appreciate it but still he could have left a note or something.

Grandpa: You have no idea of the responsibility of an elder sage. It's a serious job.

(Y/N): really?

Grandpa: Yes before him it was me and before me was my father and his father and his father before him.

(Y/N): I get that but I don't want that kind of responsibility okay? The only responsibility that I want is taking care of wife and my soon to be son or daughter.

Pam: Or son and Daughter.

(Y/N): or what Pam said.

Grandpa: Well i can respect you choice. Well i better head back.

(Y/N): okay see ya. And a heads up if my daughter or son or both of my son and daughter ever grow up I either want them to learn magic or use a lantern ring or do both. I just want them to have a safe life.

Grandpa: ok but be careful when you were A boy your magic was... Strong.

Selina: how strong?

Grandpa: One time the boy made The things inside a house float in the air when he was 8.

(Y/N): Grandpa!

Zee: Really?

Grandpa: yeah and he-

(Y/N): *uses magic and makes him disappear* okay bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Pam: Why did you do that?

(Y/N): My grandpa always finds ways to embarrass me.

Jessica: So what do we call the baby?

(Y/N): if it's a girl how about Hailey.

Jessica: and if it's a boy?

Harley: What about Jack if the Baby is a boy?

Babs: but what about twins.

Pam: They can use those names for them Hailey and Jack.

(Y/N): Ok well i know that there will be a lot of things to go through about Jessica's Pregnancy. Morning sickness, Mood swings, Food cravings, and other things too.

Babs: Relax, your a mage I'm sure you can handle this.

(Y/N): It's just I'm kinda nervous and excited and ugh I need help.

Carol: Look, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Harley: And besides we should throw Jessica a baby shower!

Lessile: yeah.

Diana: I do not understand why would you want to shower jessica's child if it is not born yet?

Jessica: Diana it's actually a party where people give gifts for the baby to a mother when pregnant.

(Y/N): yeah D it's not an actual shower just a small party of women celebrating being pregnant.

Diana: I understand now, then I shall find the perfect gift for your child.

(Y/N): better not be anything dangerous. *Sighs* oh, she's gonna get something dangerous.

???(Barbi): and that's where I come in.

You looked to see Barbi as cheetah.

(Y/N): hey Barbi what's going on?

Barbi: I just overheard your conversation and thought I could help Diana out with choosing a gift for you and your son or daughter or both son and daughter.

(Y/N): *sighs in relief* thanks barbs you are a lifesaver.

Zee: Well the rest of us should probably get gifts too.

Harley: Yeah you two love birds can spend some time together.

Then the girls walked off leaving you and Jessica alone.

(Y/N): Soo... whatcha wanna do now?

Jessica: Well i was thinking that we could think of what to do when our baby is born.

(Y/N): hmm maybe get crib? Set up a nursery for the baby or babies.

Jessica: If we have a son he'll be as good looking as his dad.

(Y/N): and if we have a daughter, she'll be beautiful as you are.

Jessica: Aw thank you Sweetie.

(Y/N): Well i know now is *places your hand on her stomach* We'll be a great family

Jessica: yep.

(Y/N): Well we should probably see what cribs they have for sale.

Then you and Jessica walked off to get things ready for your baby as you think of what other things to get for the baby.

Well i hoped you like this because i feel proud of making this and with some help from deadpoolmerkwiththem for making this story with me.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

320K 7.2K 19
Jessica took a deep breath and ran a hand through her long dark hair. "Alex do you even hear yourself right now? Dont you see she's trying to pull u...
22.9K 722 23
Jessica falls in love for her sisters boyfriend. Time passes and all of a sudden He reaches out for her and something unexpected happend (STORY COMPL...
Complicated Od Kearaboo

Tínedžerská beletria

1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
34.2K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...