Scars

By cheriefics

"The scars you left on me..." "They are so fucking beautiful" When highschool sweet hearts Jimin and Byeol w... More

Hello!
1. It's me!
3. Tutor
4. Mr. Ballet
5. Movie time!
6. Date
7. The Chase
8. This Love
9. Crazy for you
10. Outta my mind
11. Birthday
12. Chingu
13. Waves
Park's songs on repeat
14. Why Jimin?
15. Turmoil
16. Kiss in the Rain
17. Picnic
18. Life goes on
Wait what?!
19. Life is a bitch
20. Push and Pull
21. Smells like love
22. Saudade
23. Hiraeth
โœง ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ โœง
24. Band-aids
25. Kiss and makeup
26. Hi there, old friend?
27. Abditory
28. Simple things
29. Yeoubi
โœง๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ดโœง
30. Zemblanity
31. Cordolium
โœง๐“—๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“˜ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ต โœง
32. Rain rain go away
โœง๐“๐“ต๐“ต ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พโœง
33. Mauve
34. I know how it feels
35. Soft boi
36. The Meet
37. Realisation
38. Cozen
39. Dern
40. Missing
41. Finding her
42. 24 hours
43. Moira
44. Cicatrize

2. We meet again

1.7K 99 36
By cheriefics

𝓦𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

One of the most hated part of my daily life is the dinner table. I always stuff the food in my mouth as fast as possible and get out of there.

I had my friends telling me that their dinner table is fun. All their family would gather together and talk about the things happened in their day and interact a lot with their siblings. Some of my friends have their fathers working away from town so it's really fun when they get to see them.

But for me

The only people at dinner table is me and my mother. I don't have any father to wait for, because my mother and my father parted ways a long time ago. I only remember bits and pieces about my father. But my memories with him are the fondest. It gives me joy to think about him. I sometimes wonder if my life would have been any different if I lived with him instead of getting stuck with my mother.

"How was school?"

I eyed my mother suspiciously as she served rice on my plate. Why was she asking about my school? She never does that.

"Good"

"Good?"

Oh mother, what do you want me to tell? That I hate my school? That I got slapped for wearing stockings? That I missed a chance of going out with a boy that sparked my interest?

"Yes"

"Mr. Choi called"

I choked on the rice. My mother passed me the glass of water. I gulped down half of the glass before she spoke again.

"I thought I raised you better than that. Going against the school dress code? Where did you even get the money to buy those kind of things?"

Her voice was so calm. Like the silence before storm.

"It's not against my school dress code. Am I even not allowed to wear stockings to school? Mom I'm sixteen!"

My mother shot her eyes at me. She stared at me before going back to eating.

"We will discuss after dinner. Eat now"

"No!" I pushed my plate away.

"No?"

"No, I don't want to discuss about this. It's barely a serious topic that needs discussion. Please mom, don't exaggerate a pair of stockings. I tore them off and I won't be wearing them anymore!"

"Just because they aren't against your school rules doesn't mean you can wear inappropriate things like those," she pushed my plate towards me.

"How are stockings inappropriate?" I bent forward placing hands on the table. Eyebrows creased and lips curved in disgust.

"I said let's discuss this after dinner. Finish your dinner now," she wasn't even looking at me.

"I said I don't want to!" I slammed my hands on the table and ran to my room. I opened my window and sat on the widow sill. My body shuddered as the cold of the night touched my skin. I wanted to cry. But I wouldn't.

Mama didn't raise a weak bitch

I looked at the sky. It was clear.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Byeol"

"I would very much appreciate if you leave me alone" I barked.

My mother unlocked the door and walked in. She set a plate of cookies and a glass of milk on the table and left.

If you think she is sweet, I hate those cookies and I hate unflavored milk. Yet that is the thing she makes me eat when I skip dinner.

I turned my head when I heard a faint noise from afar which intensified every second. Bunch of guys on their motorcycles. If only I had one, I could ride like them. How pretty life is that way. How pretty it is to live the way I want to.

"Psst"

I was startled when I heard the sound. I craned my neck to see the source of the sound. My holy soul left it's body when I saw him.

Jimin was standing on my lawn, hands in his pockets. I stared him with my mouth wide open. I met him today and he is already standing in front of my home. I shooed him away. He disappeared. I yelled when I felt a hand on my shoulder. He quickly covered my mouth and put a index finger on his lips.

"Shh"

I knew my mother would come up in no time. I pushed him to the wall right before she could open the door.

"What happened?" a bit of worry on her face.

"Bat, a bat just flew across my face"

She nodded and unwilling closed the door behind her.

"The fuck?"

"I was passing by your home and happened to see you all alone. Thought you might use some company," he shrugged his shoulders. I scoffed.

"You said you wouldn't go on a date with me so I had no other choice," he pushed his hair back.

"Don't worry you neighbors aren't home. Saw them at the Kim's a while ago"

I chuckled. He looked at me with his brows raised.

"You are scared of my neighbours?"

He shook his head in denial.

"You are" he jerked his head.

"Jokes on you. I'm not," I pouted my lips lightly.

"Really? I don't think so," he bit his lip.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, you even denied a date with me because your neighbours saw us together"

"Neighbour, not neighbours"

"Ya whatever," he shrugged.

"If you really aren't scared of your neighbour, I dare you to come on a ride with me," he smirked. I shook my head.

"Ride? With a guy I barely know? No thanks" I shifted my gaze to the night sky.

"Ouch" he chuckled.

"Oh look it's time for you to leave," I nudged him.

"Get to know me then," he bit his lip and stared into my eyes. His gaze was intense and hypnotic that u I had to look away.

"You still god at math?"

His forehead creased as he shot me with a confusing smile.

"Yeah?"

"Good, help me solve this then," I turned around and jumped into the room. I returned with my assignment. I swear even the smartest in my class couldn't solve this damn problem.

"This one"

He studied the question for few seconds and started solving it. I looked at him in awe as he quickly wrote down the solution.

"There," he threw the book at me. I extended my hand to take the pen. He kissed it before giving it to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Ah, this is how you do it? Not going to lie. You are pretty smart," I said pulling down the corner of my lips  and nodding my head.

"Want me to be your math tutor? I will teach you for free," he whispered the last part.

"Tempting but no," I said more focused on my the solution.

"It's not a no when it's tempting," he pouted.

"So I liked today's date. Although it's not a hard core my type date. Let's meet tomorrow again," he got up and I lost my shit thinking he would fall to his death but he just walked away with ease.

He reached his biked parked opposite to my home.

He touched his two fingers to his lips and winked. He then put his lips together and kissed the air. My cheeks burned.

Date?

I don't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
680 36 4
"We love each other.... but eventually we still have to say goodbye" I love him. He loves me. But we have different paths to take. Now he's a star an...
5.6K 330 31
ใ€Completedใ€‘ Yoongi and Jimin made a promise. One to never leave each other. To always love each other no matter what. Obviously, that promise was bro...
18.4K 637 23
Both of them are dancers. Both are the best in their class and are famous in their own country, but they've never met and they've never heard of each...