Expect The Unexpected

By AlettaSmith6

Life always has strange way of surprising you which is why you should always expect the unexpected. Started:... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- ayy🔥!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 -ouuu
Chapter 4 - Deluca
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8- Fuck shit up!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30-damm🌻
Chapter 31
Author's note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Hello There!"

Chapter 6

1.5K 70 2
By AlettaSmith6

I'm woken up by pokes .

Malia " a voice calls out in a sing song mock .

Poke!

Wake up " the voice calls again.

Poke!

Poke!

Poke!

Poke!

I groan peeling  my eyes open I'm met with light brown ones staring down at me with a grin ,urghh Treyson!

Why,so early ?"I groan ,he chuckles peeling the blanket away from me ,and the cool wind hits my legs and I immediately fold my legs and groan ,while he laughs.

Come on ,I want us to prank Avery ,she's still asleep wake up !"he grumbles and I sit up smiling lightly, we always do this ,prank Avery cause she's a real deep sleeper, in highschool she would cry and we'd feel bad after .

Morning to you "I mummble he smiles kissing my for head .

Quickly go brush your teeth " he says and I nod getting up and walking towards the bathroom ,my feet patting on the wooden floor as I walk .Washing my face ,I scrub it and keep it on for 5 minutes while I wait ,I brush my teeth and after I rinse my mouth and face ,lotion my face ,remove my bonnet I leave my hair in its small braiding that Trey did for me last night.

Walking out of the bathroom ,Trey huffs.

You took so long ,I only told you to brush your teeth "he grumbles ,and I just smile and pull him towards the room Avery is at . I take the pans he brought for me ,and we slowly open the door and walk towards her ,she's sleeping so peacefully .

We look at each other and grin ,while he mouths

3

2

1

Go!

Clank !

Clank !

Clank !

Clank!

What the fuck ?!" Avery groans as she jumps up and see us clanking our pans ,we start laughing she just grumbles .

That's not funny "she grumbles angrily as she peals the blanket off her and storms to the bathroom slamming the door shut ,whilst me and Trey roll will laughter .

Okay I feel a little bad ....

Sike!

No I don't .

We proceed to walk to the kitchen and make her breakfast because we know if we don't she'll be mad ,we make ourselves too. She walks in the kitchen and frowns at us .

Morning honey" Trey mocks a sweet voice ,I stifle a giggle .Avery just rolls her eyes .

Y'all better not act like the you guys woke me up is appropriate "she grumbles .

But its tradition " I the her smiling lightly she huff.

No its not ,why don't we wake you up with pans or why do we wake up Trey with pans "she asks

Because you're the heavy sleeper not us it will never work babe " Trey mumbles and I chuckle.

Whatever ,what are we doing today anyway ?"she asks and I shrug.

We're going to the spa"Trey cheers and I smile .

Really ?"I ask excitedly he nods .

Yep ,then we get our girls nail done ,and hair,while I also get a fresh cut we wanna look good for tonight remember but also for ourselves ,look good -feel good"he cheers and we laugh .

Awesome ,I could use a massage with how I've been working these past weeks"Avery grumbles .

Amen sister "I cheer they chuckle .

After breakfast we talked while I washed the dishes and Avery dried .

Taking a shower I got dressed in my navy blue two piece set bra and a thong , undone my cornrow braiding, moisturised my hair . Got dressed in a thin strapped shorts romper ,its a peach color ,paired it with my black heels ,tied my hair in updoe ,slicked my edges then put lipglosss .

Waiting downstairs for these hoes, I'm drinking water ,Trey is the first to walk in the kitchen looking hot in black jeans and a white T-shirt with airforce 1's white ones ,he's curls are glistening.

Dammm, you tryna turn me straight aren't ya ?" He asks walking towards me and wrapping he's arms around my waist I giggle and hit he's chest resting my head on he's chest .

You smell good "I say sniffing him ,he chuckles moving away .

You're so creepy bitch ,sniffing me and shit." He grimaces I laugh.

Avery walks in I whistle as she starts twirling .She's in black jean shorts and an oversized white tee and vans overall she looks casually adorable,her long legs are on display ,her blond her is slicked back into a bun at the back of her head .

Okay we should leave now ,our appointment is in 20 minutes "Trey says checking he's phone I nod as we proceed to walk out ,into the elevator as we blab about shit I slip my sunglasses on ,we take mirror selfies in the elevator mirror ,walking out of the lobby chuckling at some random shit Avery just pointed out we start laughing, which drew attention to us in the lobby ,people started looking but we could care less .

Two hours later ,

Exiting the spa we were at ,seriously relaxed my muscles NoCAP I had never felt so loose in my life ,I enjoyed it very much now we're on our way to  Trey's Saloon so we can get our hair done and nails while he gets a haircut ,I wanna define my curls ,afro is troubling.

Your boss is here bitches" Trey yells as we walk into the Saloon ,the employees start laughing at him ,I smile and shake my head .

Heyy boss"a girl with a red weave greets .

Today I brought my best friends along,I want their nails done and hair "he announce they nod I smile and wave .

I'll go to the other side of the building to get a fresh shave okay see ya " he waves walking down the long hallway.

Come sweety ,take a sit "a girl says to which I smile and put my bag down and sit .

What would you like today ,I'm starting with your hair ?" She asks.

I just want to define it ,make it wild curly "I tell her she nodds .

Perfect ,sit tight then " she says wrapping a towel around my shoulders.

I see Avery being sat down too,I listen to the gossips as we all gossip about dudes that walk in the shop .

An hour later ,me and Avery are getting our nails done ,I'm getting a maroon with silver strips, they glow in the dark ,while she gets white and yellow ,weird combination but it looks good I swear .

Trey comes pops back with a bounce in he's walks ,he has a fresh cut ,framing he's face and he's curly twist curls bounce with a  each step he takes ,he's so hot.

Dammm girls y'all look good "he compliments plopping down on the chair next to us ,as they finish our nails up.

Your cut looks good too boo" I tell him,he smiles touching he's hair.

I know bitch ,I re-did my hair line "he says ,I roll my eyes .

Good for you ,we still look better than you though " Avery quips with a flip of her straightened blond her ,its shining too dammm ,I look at the mirror ,my hair is defined properly it falls on my shoulders in a cute Bob look it has a wet hair look to it but its not wet ,they gave me products to use when I want to re define it .

Okay we're done here "the ladies said and I thanked them ,and admired  my new set of nails I smiled .

Finally ! " Treyson exclaims dramatically.

Oh shut up "I say as we get up and start heading to the door ,urghhh I feel so good.

And we walked out the saloon into my car and I drove us to the Italian diner that is owned by Avery's mother ,yes Avery is half Italian ,that also explains her beautiful rich taste in everything, she's also an overly affectionate person ,ahh shit I'm stereotyping.

Anyways we sitting by a booth and Avery's mother comes forward .

Well look who decided to visit me " she says greeting us by kissing our cheeks ,I smile at her ,she's always been such a mother figure to me and Trey after we lost our mothers .

Hey mama "Avery greets .

What can I get you guys?" She asked smiling looking very pleased and happy that's we're here .

I'll have the special ,with extra fries thou and to drink I'd love some ice tea ."I tell her with a smile.

Sure honey ,but before that can you help me out with one table please ,Alison just had an emergency and I'm running short I'll serve you your lunch free "she pleads I chuckle and nod following her after excusing my self .

Well here's a notebook,you don't need an overall cause I just want you to waiter that back booth ,you've worked here before so nothing's  new " she says I smile and nod ,fix my romper I smile and head towards the back booth with a notebook in my hand and looking up I notice 4 men in suits and one young lady ,and I tell myself it couldn't be that bad, I mean I've done this before .

Or so I thought!

Heyyyy readers !

What's good ?😚

Please don't forget to rate and comment,I'd really appreciate that 💗!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 3.2K 51
Copyrighted 2021 And then, we realized that things weren't what they first seemed. Started - 21 August 2021 Ended - 5 June 2022
386 24 16
She only trusted 5 people in her life She feel in love with one She blames herself for the death of one She is willing to do anything to protect one ...
329K 6.5K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright © 2022 secretlyyxur...
310K 7.4K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...