My Unwanted Screen Partner (C...

By natzki2019

What happens when one of the most in demand actress Irene Bae needs to work in a project as a love interest f... More

The Unexpected Project
Seulrene on Twitter
A Flustered Irene
Destroying Seulgi's Image
Accepting Ms. Bae's Apology
Meeting Seulgi's Family
Please Take Care of Her
Our First Kissing Scene
Disoriented Bae
We're Dating?
We're Doomed
Irene's Mom
Dinner With My Parents and Seulgi
Calming a Crying Bae
I Can't Lose You Seul!
Why?
Is She My Girlfriend For Real?
The Bear Is Missing
Finding the Culprit
Officially Together
Baechu's EX
The Truth About Sakura
Please..Not Irene..
Wedding
After 2 years......
Sequel Uploaded
Short Seulrene Story
NEW SEULRENE STORY

Irene's Fear

6.2K 240 166
By natzki2019

Irene's POV

When I saw Seulgi's scene today and her excellent acting, I can't help but overthink. The fake blood that I saw around her body triggered my memory with my father. He died in a car accident and imagining Seulgi going through the same thing made me feel hurt and sad. Am I fallling for her or I already did fell for her?

As soon as I finished the scene, I immediately run to my dressing room. My tears just keeps of falling from my eyes and the scene of Seulgi's getting hurt just repeat over and over in my mind. Shit, what is happening to me? That scene just got me.

"Irene, what happened? Why are you crying?" Wendy worriedly asked.

"Wendy what if Seulgi got hurt for real?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"That scene where I saw fake blood coming from Seulgi, it got me real hard. What if something bad happens to her like my father."

"Irene don't think about it too much." she said.

"But I can't help it Wendy." I just cried and cried. She rubbed my back and still it doesn't calm me down.

She stood up and said, "Aisstt, what a whipped fake girlfriend you are."  Then she went out and soon Seulgi and Joy came in. Seeing Seulgi gave me a different feeling, I swear.

"Irene. What the hell happened to you? Why are you crying?" As soon as I hear her voice, I immediately hugged her.

She was surprised and confused I can tell and then she asked Wendy.

"What the hell happened Ms. Son?"

"The scene just got her. She was overthinking that what if it really happens to you."

"Eh?" she said.

"I can't calm her. Please help her Ms. Kang. I'm so sorry for the trouble." And soon I can feel that it's only me and her left.

I was just hugging her and crying non stop. Soon she hugged me back and gently rubbed my back like Wendy did but this time I felt better.

"Shhhh Baechu. It's okay. It's just a scene in the movie. It will never happen to me in real life." Now it's her turn to wiped my face and made me look at her.

"Seul" I said. "I can't imagine you getting hurt."

"It won't happen Baechu. Don't cry anymore please. My heart can't handle this." Her eyes are so pretty, oh my gosh.

I nodded and was surprised when I suddenly felt her lips unto mine. If this is her way of calming me down then it's very effective. Her lips is so addicting and soon I responded back. We were kissing passionately when Wendy and Joy opened the door.

"Holy shit." Joy exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh, sorry for interrupting you guys." Wendy added.

After that, Seulgi immediately walked out of my dressing room. Oh my Lord, we just fucking kissed for real.

"Wow Irene. Now you tell me that you're interested in her just a little bit." I just lowered down my head.

"You cried today thinking that you can't handle it, if something bad happens to her and then I saw with my own two beautiful eyes how you guys kissed each other. Now why don't you just make your freaking fake relationship for real?" she added.

"What if she doesn't feel the same Wendy?"

"Owww so you're confirming now that you really do have feelings for Seulgi?"

"I think I have fallen for her."

Then she squealed. "I knew it. Oh my Seulrene heart. Just confess to her Irene. I'm 100%, oh no 200% sure that she's into you. By the way, who initiated the kiss?"

"Her." Then she squeled again. My poor eardrums. "See, why would she do that if she's not into you. Don't be dumb Irene. We both knew that ever since the beginning she likes you."

"Now, text her."

"What?"

"Text her and ask her out. Make it official Irene. Please I'm begging you."

"But---"

"No buts Irene. You know you always have to do it right away. Don't wait cause you can't never tell what tomorrow may bring."

"You're right Wendy." I took my phone and texted her. "Seul can we meet up at Jisoo's restaurant at 7pm tonight?"

Soon she replied and said. "Of course Baechu. I have something to tell you too. I'll see you tonight."

Oh my goodness, I felt like my heart is gonna explode.

"So what now Irene?"

"We'll meet up tonight."

"Yasss that's my girl! Make sure to get your girl tonight."

"Yah, what do you mean by that?"

"Make her your real girlfriend!" Then she smirked and said "Unless you have somethiing different in your mind."

I was about to throw her something but she immediately ran out of the room.

Geez, she's too much. I was busy thinking of how will I confess when my phone vibrated.

"Hmmmm unknown number. I wonder who's calling."

"Hello."

"Hi Irene."

Holy shit, her voice. I will never ever forget the sound of her voice. My heart just beats so fast. It such a long time."

"Sa--ku--ra?"

"Yes, it's me. How are you rene?"

"What do you need Sakura?"

Then I heard her sobbing on the other line. "Irene--- please I need to see you right now."

"I can't Sakura. I have an important dinner tonight."

"Please Irene, I'm begging you." Uggghhh, why I'm still feeling like this. Sakura is my ex-girlfriend. I have loved her so much and gave her everything before. I've revolved my life around her so when she left me I was devastated. I tried my best to get her back but I failed. I may be the most stupid person but I just love her so much. I've been through so much shit but my heart is just so stupid.

"Please Irene. Just tonight."

"Ugghhh alright. Just tonight Sakura."

"Thank you Rene. Same place at 7pm."

"Got it." Then I hung the phone.

I immediately texted Seulgi.

"Sorry Seul. Something came up tonight. Can we just meet tomorrow night instead?"

"Okay Baechu. :-( "

"Awww please don't be sad Seul. I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Alright ....I'll just go home tonight instead. :-) "

"Tell Yeri, I said Hi to her and I will visit them too next time."

"She'll be happy. Okay I'll see you soon."

"Please drive safely Seul."

"I will, don't worry."

Seulgi's POV

"Holy shit Kang. That was intense. You guys are hungry for each other. You just polluted my innocent mind, you know."

"As if you're innocent Joy."

"Yah, what do you mean by that Kang." I chuckled then my phone vibrated.

"Seul can we meet up at Jisoo's restaurant at 7pm tonight?"

"Oh my goodness Joy."

"What?"

"Irene just asked me out." I showed my phone then she screamed so loud. "This is it Seulgi. I have a feeling that she's going to confess."

"I really wanted to be the one to confess."

"Oh my gosh, finally. About time you admit to yourself that you have fallen for her. I can see it through you girl."

"Am I that obvious?"

"Hello, you just gave me a $100 for her pictures right? Well, if you're not that whipped then you're just crazy. Not to mention that hot kissing scene we've witness. Now text her back."

"Araso...araso...calm your ass down Joy."

"Of course Baechu. I have something to tell you too. I'll see you tonight." If she's confessing then I'll try to confess first. Oh my gosh, just the thought of being a real couple, man why did I do in my past life to be blessed like this?

I was busy planning how to make my confession perfect for Irene when I received another message from her.

"Sorry Seul. Something came up tonight. Can we just meet tomorrow night instead?" As soon as I read her message, I can't help but be sad and disappointed. I wonder what is that important thing that came up that she had to cancel our date tonight.

"Okay Baechu. :-( " I replied.

"Awww please don't be sad Seul. I'll see you tomorrow night." Aww she's so cute. Okay I will not be sad anymore.

"Alright ....I'll just go to the hospital tonight instead. :-) "

"Tell Yeri, I said Hi to her and I will visit them too next time." Oww so she's coming with me next time. How sweet.

"She'll be happy. Okay I'll see you soon."

"Please drive safely Seul." Now, I can't help but smile.

"I will, don't worry."

I was driving my way to the hospital when Joy called.

"Hello Seulgi?"

"Hi Joy, what's up?"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm driving to see mom and Yeri now."

"Oh is it okay to talk?"

"Yeah, my phone is connected to the car's bluetooth.Why?"

"I thought you have a dinner date with Irene tonight?"

"Owww Irene said she needed to do something so she had to cancel it. I'm sorry I forget to tell you since you're quite busy too."

"Oh I see. Don't be surprise but there's an article that came up just now."

"About?"

"About Irene and her ex-girlfriend."

"And what about them?"

"They were seen together in a restau bar." As soon as I hear that, I felt like my heart is broken into pieces. Of course Seulgi, you're so stupid to believe that she likes you too. It's clear that she's more important than you.

"Really? Is the source even reliable?" I want to believe that the article is not true.

"I'm sorry Seulgi. They even have pictures together."

" Alright hold on. I'll pull the car so I can check on it now." Gosh, I'm dying to see the article. I wanted to see if it's really her. As soon as I tried to hit on the break, the car won't stop. Holy shit, what's happening. I tried to hit the break for the second time, third time and again and again but it didn't work at all.

" I can't stop. Shit." I said

"Seulgi, what's happening?"

"Alright Joy listen. Thank you so much for everything. Please tell my mom and Yeri that I love them."

"Seulgi, what are you saying? I don't like where it's going. What is going on?"

"And please tell Irene that I have fallen in love with her and that I'm sorry if I haven't got a chance to tell her."

"Kang, it's not a good joke. You're fucking scaring me."

"I'm sorry Joy." Before I can hit another car, I've decided to hit my car on a tree near the road. And soon everything went black.

Irene's POV

I was in the middle of my discussion with Sakura when a breaking news flashed on the restaurant's TV.

Breaking news: The famous actress Seulgi Kang is in critical stage right now after her car crashed in 522 Road St. tonight around 8pm. The police were still investigating on what happened but it has been said that her car's break had been compromised. For the meantime, let's all pray for her.

Oh no.. Please no.. not again...This can't be happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 301 39
Let's see the struggles that Seulgi went through to gain the attention of the one and only BAE JOOHYUN and the obstacles faced by her when trying to...
11.1K 484 28
kang seulgi is a doctor and a therapist and work secretly as a secret agent 7 years ago the bae family were found dead in their mansion and it was...
19.5K 627 14
Wendy has always had a crush on Bae Irene. She and Irene have been doing things that couples do, like hold hands, hugs, etc. She was very confused ab...
51K 851 23
Wooyoung reunites with his ex, Choi San, after 5 years, after San cheated on him with one of Wooyoung's (old) friends. What will happen when they mee...