What are we actually?

By dee6411

When you guys look at them.. Does that seems like a friend? Best Friend? Couple? Or... well.. More

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21th
22th
23th
24th

14th

68 2 0
By dee6411

"Mino-yah..."

"Mino-yah... are you mad at me?" Jinunie knocked Mino bedroom door. She look in distress, without Mino during dinner just now is like... empty.

"Mino-yaaaa" she purposely call Mino with her soft and aegyo voice.

"Go Jinu-hyung... I'm not in the mood to talk now." Mino firmly voice his thought.

'So.. you will call only call me 'Jinu' if you are in the 'mood' then.. if not.. back to Jinu-hyung it is.' Jinunie sighed. She pout.

"Don't pout!" Mino shouted from his room.

Jinunie smiles. At least, Mino is not THAT angry at her. She walked towards her bedroom and changed to her pyjamas quickly. She go to the kitchen for a drink before sleeping.

"Where's my yogurt? Mino-yah!" Jinunie grumbled!

She take a glass of milk, drank it and went straight to her bedroom. She lie down in her bed, while scrolling her SNS newsfeed.

"BLACKPINK IS THE BEST!"

"LISA IS SO HOT!"

Jinunie smiles proudly. Seeing her junior being recognised is the best feeling ever.

"JENNIE LOOKS LIKE A BI**H!"

Jinunie frowned. 'Thats mean!'

'Jennie... she apparently a nice lady. Its just she has a arrogance face. Thats all. But she is a adorable girl.' Jinunie felt bad for Jennie.

" Jinu-hyung.. I'm hungry." Jinunie stop her reading as she heard a knock.

She walk to the door and open it slowly and gave that man a smirk. She walked to the kitchen and started to look for ingredients to cook something up for this guy.

Mino sat at the kitchen counter watching very closely at her. Jinunie just let it be and start to cook. Its just a pasta actually. Its Mino favourite. She smiles while thinking about when its the first time she cook it for Mino. He literally inhaled it. He is so cute while eating.

Mino stood up and gave her a back hug. Jinunie shocked its the first time Mino does that. Mino turn Jinunie to look at him. He switch off the stove gas and caresses Jinunie cheeks. Mino lean towards Jinunie's nose and rub against his.

Jinunie laugh as it's ticklish. She put her arms at his shoulder. Its funny as even though its not heart fluttering action but its done by Mino, she just love it.

Mino pull Jinunie to his body. They share their warmth and stay in that position for quite a moment. Mino kisses Jinunie's forehead. They just didn't say anything but they felt the comfort that each other gave to one another.

'Mino.. can i stay like this with you?' Jinunie plead.

'Jinu, I'm scared of myself now. I think.. I'm really falling for you.' He gulped while tightening his hug.

3 months has past...

Its the annual award show. The usual event that all idol group look forward to, not only because its an award show.. but they can perform and the whole world can watch them. So all.. literally all Idol groups really practice really really for this show.

Same goes to Winner and Blackpink. They practice their a** off until they didn't have time to see each other.

Lisa and Jennie texted Jinunie almost everyday. Its only way to communicate for now. While texting, Jinunie just smile as the girls really funny while texting her. They said that that misses Jinunie until cannot focus on the songs.. nonsense.

"Hyung.. who is that?" Kang leader asked while wiping his face using this towel.

"Our Hoobae... they are really practicing her a** off too." Jinunie answered Kang leader and put away her phone.

"Jennie?"

"Lisa?"

Kang Leader and Hoony asked at the same time.

Mino just sighed and excuse himself to the gents.

"Yes.." Jinunie stood up and start to practice alone.

Kang leader and Hoony is not smiling. They feel that their Hyung is like playing with fire. Its dangerous. At any moment, the fire turn aggressive. They look at Jinu that is dancing alone in her sweatshirt and sweat pants.

"Hyung.. I noticed that you never use singlet at all! Its always sweatpants and shirt. Why? Aren't you hot?" Kang Leader asked again.

Jinunie gulped. She can't denied that its freaking hot but obviously she can't use singlet. Its good enough she didn't use corset while practicing, thank god for the oversized shirt. She can't answer that and just shook her head.

She excused herself to the gents. She can't stop thinking that both of that guy is watching her closely while her solo dance just now. Its making her cheek red.

"Tomato alert!" Jennie ran towards Jinunie and poke Jinunie red cheeks.

Jinunie shocked to see her in the gents.

"Why are you here? Its the Gents!"

"Jinu-ya... its the ladies." Jennie drag Jinunie to the entrance to show the sign.

"Omg! Sorry! I'm just too tired. Sorry.." Jinunie walk towards the opposite but Jennie drag her to the Ladies and locked the door.

"Why.." Jinunie didn't even finish her question Jennie closes her mouth using her mouth. Jennie move closer to Jinunie and move her hands to Jinunie abs.

Jennie continue to rub her hands at Jinunie's abs and Jinunie hand move to Jennie neck, making the kiss more passionate.

Jennie stop the kiss momentarily and said " your tongue tasted so salty." She licks Jinunie's lower lips.

"I just took a salt candy. I have been sweating alot. I need the salt candy.." Jinunie explain.

Jennie lean towards Jinunie's collarbone and lick it.

"Yummy.." She said so seductively while rubbing her thigh towards Jinunie's thigh.

"Jennie.. I don't think this is correct.." Jinunie push Jennie slowly..

Jennie just smirk and whispered "its too late to stop"

Jennie gave Jinunie a mark at her neck while groping her a**. Jinunie just bit her lower lips stoping her to moan.

Jennie release Jinunie and walk out. Jinunie left in the toilet in puzzle.

"Why Jennie is able to make be like that? Why can't I do anything to stop her? Most importantly... why does it feel good?" Jinunie sighed while touching her own a**.

When she open the door, she saw a figure. The figure look so pissed off. The figure just stretches the shirt to have a better view of Jinunie's neck. After seeing a clear marking. The figure just drag Jinunie back to the ladies and to the cubicle. Lock it and start to kiss Jinunie roughly.

Jinunie manage to push the figure just for a while. The figure keeps on molesting Jinunie. She can't even shout for help. Her pants is halfway to be strip off. Then Jinunie got the energy to kick the figure on the groin and ran out while using the pants properly back.

Its Jihoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 456 14
Y/N and Kim Minji have been rivals for the longest time. Whenever she sees Kim Minji, she feels something. story on hold
1K 72 17
π–Ή­ ˗ˏˋ π—―π—²π˜€π—Άπ—±π—² π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ ΛŽΛŠΛ— ✰ β€’ "𝑡𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 π’šπ’π’– 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’‹π’‚π’˜ π’‰π’Šπ’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆...
110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........
19.9K 789 17
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž "I can't seem to forget you, and I don't want to forget you!" -Taehyung Wherein a single night of engagement changed everything for them both...