His Icy Eyes

De Pickleswithak47

( OC x Damon Salvatore) Talia Mikaelson is the youngest out of her siblings of original vampires she has the... Mai multe

Introduction
Sacrificing a virgin (1)
Mike Tyson (2)
I can't leave you (3)
Lady killer (4)
Sorry sweetie (5)
Friends don't kill friends (6)
Kinky (7)
I'm not going anywhere (8)
Lets go kill this bitch (9)
Fucking cockblock (10)
Elijah was the easter bunny (11)
There's always a choice (12)
In your dreams sweetie (13)
Hello brother (14)
I'll always love you (15)
he's not my boy toy (16)
Always and forever (17)
Thats what she said (18)
A battle some don't win (19)
I'm a vampire darling (20)
O.M.G (21)
The curse of the sun and the moon (22)
Great plan baby(24)
Do me a favor and don't die (25)
Dantes Inferno (26)
RECAP
Tea with an old friend(27)(D)
pokemon master (28)
Death himself will fall (29)
Angry Sex (30)
Bitches be Trippin (31)
The Boy Who Wants To Be Loved (32)
Even Death Is Afraid (33)
Sleep Tight (34)
I'm In Love With The Apocalypse (35)
We Got Married In Secret(36)
Poetic (37)
The Worst Kind Of Pain (38)
And Then There Were Two (39)
Drowned In Vervain (40)
What will you miss (41)

Alcoholics assemble (23)

2.7K 65 26
De Pickleswithak47

(S2:E20)

Shit, it's sacrifice day. I need to stop being a little bitch and face my fucking problems; I'm done hiding from my issues. I'm done being afraid that every time I do something it may or may not hurt Damon's feelings.

I feel for around my pockets till I pat my flask, the freshness brings me delight and despair as i take a gulp of the richness of whiskey as it then hit the back of my throat. I vamp speed over to the Salvatore boarding school to reunited with the whole gang.

~Time Skip~

I walk through the door to see Jenna losing her shit over Alaric, I guess she thinks that he is still Klaus. "Hey Ric." I say as I walk by him. "Talia! Tell them I'm me." Alaric said as he looked over at me not really knowing why I knew the difference. "That's Alaric." I shrug watching as Jenna still held a crossbow in her hands."He let me go. Klaus let me go." Alaric said as Elena and Damon were behind Jenna in doubt of Alaric being really himself. "Prove it." Damon said as he looked at me then Alaric.

"Okay, uh, first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in right when I was about to-" Alaric was saying till Jenna interrupted him, "It's him." she said, "Why did he let you go?" Stefan asked and I laughed, "It's obvious today is the big day." I said looking at Elena. I looked back at Alaric, "She is right. He wanted me to deliver the message that it is happening tonight." Alaric said.

Everyone gave nervous looks to one another; Elena looked over towards Elijah who was hiding in the shadows like a weirdo.

~Time skip~

"It's nice having you back, Ric." I mused as I gave him a poke with my elbow. I sat next to him on the couch as Stefan was interrogating him. "Well, not a big fan of someone else wearing my face." Alaric said.

"So you do remember him wearing your face?" Stefan asked and I shook my head, Stefan was standing in front of Alaric and I. Jenna sat on the couch opposite of us while Elena sat in a chair where Elijah was leaning his arm against. "No. It's like I blacked out and woke up three days later. Katherine was there." Alaric said. "She's under compulsion. Damon slipped her some vervain, but she can't leave until Klaus tells her she can." Stefan explains to Alaric.

~Time Skip~

So Two vampires and one vampire hunter walk into a bar. That's all I got.

The three of us sat at the bar, glasses filled as we take sips from our drinks. I guess none of us were really good at handling our feeling.

We had me, an original vampire scared to choose over her friends or brother. Then we had Alaric, a vampire hunter who was also a history teacher that was possessed by my brother; and when he is not teaching or bunting than he's drinking with a vampire like me. Then we had Damon,  a vampire who wanted to put things back together with his brother but felt like he was always making the bad mistakes and pushing him farther.

"Day you okay?" I asked him as I leaned against him, "I screwed up." he answered as he kept his head towards his drink, "Yeah. Yeah, you did." Alaric replied as he held his drink in his hand. "Why did you do it?" I questioned Damon while taking a gulp of my coke and rum, he looked at Alaric not really wanting to show his emotion to him. Rules of masculinity: One, never share feelings. What a stupid rule

Damon talked after a moment of uncertainty, "I don't know." he says like a little boy not wanting to do anything scary. "I think you do. I know you don't want to admit it but it's because of your brother." I say.

Damon smiles as he looks at me, "Still using those physiological tricks?" he asked me and I smiled, "Not tricks but yes." I looked over at Alaric, "She can do that?" Alaric asked in confusion. I sighed, not liking the idea of all my secrets out in the open for everyone to see.

"She never admits it but this woman will analyze a person and figure out information about them that sometimes they don't even realize." Alaric gave a nervous look towards me, "No one ever warned me." Alaric asked as he looked back at his drink, pouting.

I smiled, "Now get back to the subject." I say.

Damon smiles as he takes a sip from his drink, "Your right, it's about Stefan. I have never been there for Stefan. He's my little brother and I have never been there for him and I know he cares deeply for Elena. That's why I have been a part of this plan to save her life, at first it was because of Katherine but now it's about my brother. He can't make tough decisions like that so I made it for him. That is why I fed Elena my blood." Damon explained.

"You were helping your brother, a good reason, but why now?" I asked him but I quickly answered my own question, "You tried before. But now that you have seen him happy you want to show him that you've changed, you want to be family again. To be the brothers you were before the two of you turned." I say. Alaric and Damon eyes both were wide. "Sorry." I grimaced.

Damon smiled as he gave me a small kiss on my forehead, "Don't be sorry for saying what you think. You're right." He said as he held my hand as he forgot his glass. I smiled back up at him and his warming smile. Damon always encouraged me and he always seemed to enjoy my powers of deduction.

"Remind me to take you on a date after all of this." Damon said with a light smile as I smiled back at him while he leaned against me lightly, "I will keep you to that." I said. I kept smiling till my face started to hurt.

"I'll be right back." I said as I got up to go to the bathroom, I listened in to what was going on and who was talking to Damon and Alaric.

"Gentlemen? Why so glum?" Klaus said, I couldn't see them but knew Damon and Alaric had worried expressions on their faces. "Ugh. Klaus, I presume." Damon said, I cracked a smile at Damon's voice.

I stood in the restroom with my face towards the mirror, I kept my eyes closed as I listened in. "In the flesh. Thanks for the loaner, mate." Klaus says in a smug like tone, like always. I could tell Damon and Alaric were getting angry.

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon said angrily answering my prediction. "I'm told you fancy my sister." I listen to what Klaus had to say, I stiffened up, with this line it usually involved a heart being taken out of somebody followed by a cheesy one liner.

"That information is correct. What you gonna do about it?" Damon asked, "Damon." I heard Alaric's voice in a tone that was warning for Damon not to say anything. "There's a lot I can do to you, but no worries I'll deal with you after tonight." Klaus says.

"Excuse me ma'am are you okay?" I hear a voice say to me and I open my eyes and see a women next to me checking if I was okay. I probably looked crazy as I stood leaning against the sink with my eyes closed. I put my finger to my lips, signaling to the women to be quiet. She looked me up and down before continuing what she was doing. I closed my eyes, continuing to listen in on the conversation.

"I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?" Damon asked, I face palmed my face, this question would only anger Klaus. "You are kidding?" Klaus says hoping that Damon would be joking.

Time to interfere, I walked out of the bathroom and see the three across the room. Klaus looks at Alaric, "He is kidding, right?" Klaus asked still hoping his plans would not be fooled tonight. I flipped my hair over with my hand as I  combed through it with my hand. "No, not really." Alaric said as he continued to sip is liquor, "I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon said trying to negotiate with my brother, whom was not willing to negotiate; he wanted to tear Damon's heart out.

I walk over, standing behind Klaus as he spoke to Damon carefully, "Let me be clear...I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up."

"Well I could always screw other things." Damon said as he held eye contact with me. Alaric looked over for a second and his face showed regret but he continued to drink, not wanting to get into this.
Klaus was about to choke Damon before I grabbed his arm, "Klaus no." I told him like a bad dog. "Don't be expecting me to let him live." Klaus said as started to walk away. "See ya big bro." I yelled at him before turning to Damon. "You're going to screw it up, aren't you?" I asked as i knew what he would say next, "among other things." Damon said with a Devilish smirk.
I smile not being able to hold it back, "You have a death wish don't you?" I asked him and he nods with a signature smirk.

"If we don't stop him tonight then he's going to kill you." I said with a frown.

"Well while this one has a death wish by pissing off one of the oldest vampires I was actually listening to what he was saying and well he has a werewolf already." Alaric said as he turned away from his drink and towards us.

"Without the werewolf, he can't perform the ritual tonight, which means we would have bought Elena one month before the next full moon." Damon said as he thought out a plan, "Within that time we could figure out how to save Elena." Damon continued to say."And you'll still be dead." Alaric said, Damon looked away from Alaric and towards me as he looked for my input, "I have to agree here with Alaric. You'll be dead." I said with a straight face.

Damon gave me a pleading look, "Are ya'll gonna help me or what?" Damon asked us and I smiled, "I'm in." I answered, "What do you want me to do?" Alaric asked.

I smiled, "Alcoholics assemble!" I yelled as I put my hand out, neither of the boys motioned to move their hands. "Are the two of you gonna just leave me hanging?" I questioned them both, they looked at each other before they each put one hand in the middle, "On three." I say with a smile as they stood their bored, " One. Two. Three. Alcoholic assembles" I say for all three of our hands flew up in the air.

"Now we just need that on a T-shirt." Damon commented and I laughed.

~Time skip~
"So the plan is to go to your apartment? Where my brother has been staying at for a week?" I asked Alaric and he shrugged. I looked over at Damon for an answer, "It's a surprise." he said with a slight smile.

We stood outside of the apartment. "Look who's dumb enough to come back." Katerina said as she looked at Alaric. "Well, somebody had to invite him in. Damon. Would you like to, uh, come in?" Alaric asked Damon as he walked in, I walked in after him since I had already been invited in a couple of weeks ago. Alaric stayed leaning against the door frame of the entrance as me and Damon walked in.

"And why's she here?" Katerina said as she looked me up and down with disgust, I smirked, walking towards her. "Well if I wasn't here than nobody would do this." I said as I punched her in the gut. "Don't give me that look again." I said as I turned around looking at Damon and Alaric.
"I can tell you're related to Klaus." Katerina commented, I tuned her out as I sat down in a seat knowing what was next. "I'd stop being so worried about me and be more worried about him." I said pointing at Damon.

"Time to collect." Damon said with a sinister smile. Katerina gave him a dumbfounded expression before he sped over to her, putting his hand around her throat, "I gave you vervain and so now it is, like I said, time to collect." Damon said as he continued to choke her.

"Catch." Alaric said as he pulled out a stake, throwing it towards Damon. Damon caught it as his other hand continued to choke her out."I got it from here, only one of us needs to get blamed for this. Get back in the house. Keep Elena from handing herself over." Damon yelled at the two of us as he removed his hand away from her throat.

"Go ahead Ric, I'm staying here with Damon." I called out to him, he looked at the two of us with a sincere look, "You sure?" Alaric called out. I gave a slight smile to comfort him, "I'm sure." I said. "Okay." Alaric said as he gave a small smile back before turning away to leave.

Damon still stood with one stake in his hand, "Only one of us should get blamed." Damon said and I smiled, "The worst Klaus would do to me is stick a dagger in my heart and wait a hundred years to pull it out. With you he can kill you for good." I said, "There's no way you're gonna turn away now so why not join ya." I said with a smile that he copied.

"Touching, really." Katerina said bored. "I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf." Damon interrogated Katerina, his eyes pierced into hers like a nightmare, his jaw clenched as Katerina's eyes dazzled in fear. "Why? What are you going to do?" Katerina said afraid, "Hint. The stake kills vampires." I whispered towards the Elena lookalike. "Another hint, Dead werewolf equals no ritual." Damon said continuing."No. You can't interfere, Damon. Klaus will kill you and everyone you've ever met. She would know." Katerina said as she looked over at me, her eyes piercing into mine, it was the truth after all.

"I just need to delay this thing." Damon said as he glanced at the stake in his hand. "No. No way." Katerina stuttered afraid of death or just afraid of my bastard brother. " I'm not the vampire he's planning on sacrificing." Katerina said smirking as she walked behind him, "Shit. I should have seen this coming. He's not done with Katerina." I said.

"Who does he have?" Damon asked the both of us."He's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore, I'm in the clear." Katerina said as she swung her hands in cheer, " And where'd he get that idea from?" Damon asked angrily as he goes toward her. She holds her hands up in innocence, "Hey! Hey, hey, hey, I'm just trying to stay alive long enough to get myself out of here."

"Remember when I said you shouldn't be worried about me?" I asked as I sped up to Katerina with the stake that was in Damon's hand now in mine, "I lied." I said with my vampire face out and my other hand on her shoulder."The tomb. He's got them in the tomb." She stuttered, afraid. "Thank you." I said with a wink as I walked out, Damon following after me.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

116K 1.6K 25
*CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING* Addy is the Salvatore brother's younger sister. Just innocent kind and caring yet beautiful girl. she's also a vampire. ...
47.2K 1K 16
(edited) Damon Salvatore is a notorious, charming, irresistible and arrogant vampire. Elijah Mikaelson is a loyal, honest, intelligent and extremely...
132K 2.7K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
26.7K 548 50
I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. This is a story between Klaus Mikaelson a...