Darling In The Stranxx || 016...

By ShitsAndOrGiggles

|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
...The End...

Chapter 39

478 14 7
By ShitsAndOrGiggles

[ Third POV ]

Egypt

"So we are finally in Egypt huh? Looks the same to me from every other country we passed through. It's been a while since we fought an enemy." Futoshi starts the day off.

"It's been 20 days since we last fought someone, might as well relax before we defeat Gio." Alpha sits on a bench chair.

"Okay, since you guys are complaining about walking for too long ever since we lost those camels, let's go shopping for once. I miss shopping in Japan very much and would like to buy some antique items." Ichigo spots a store she would like to go in.

Ichigo holds up her index finger, "Well okay, let's split up. Incase we run into enemies of course. Goro, Alpha and I will be together. Miku, Hiro and Mitsuru will be together as well, and last but not least, Zorome, Futoshi and Kokoro."

"Wait why does Kokoro have to be with those jokesters? Why not Hiro?" Mitsuru kinda gets pissed off.

"Because they are jokesters of course, they won't listen to me but they will listen to Kokoro because she is cute." Ichigo explains her reasoning.

"Hey wait! You think Kokoro is cuter than me Zorome?!" Miku chokes Zorome who did nothing wrong to death.

"Alright Miku, get off of him and follow both Hiro and Mitsuru. Here are my reasonings to why I put you all in different groups. Miku, you are super bossy and you can manage to control both Hiro and Mitsuru at the same time. Kokoro is cute so Zorome and Futoshi will definitely listen to her. And Goro is with me because he is my boyfriend, and incase an enemy knocks up with us, Alpha can heal me, the most important person in the Darling Crusaders." Ichigo and her big ego caused everyone to doubt her words.

"You know, ever since this journey, all you did was boss us. You never fought an actual enemy before." Zorome spoke the truth.

"Yeah Zorome is kind of right for this one. Ichigo, all you did was spectate all of our fights with the enemies." Miku agreed with her boyfriend.

"Shut the hell up! Let's go!" Ichigo blurts out before stomping her way to a shop she grew interest of. Alpha and Goro follow her from behind.

"Ok Futoshi, let's head out." Zorome puts his hands in his pocket and walks around the town.

"I'll see you later Mitsuru." Kokoro smiles.

"Wait for my Zorome!" Futoshi catches up with Kokoro and Futoshi.

"Ok boys, if an enemy is out there to hunt me down, protect me." Miku wears a huge smug on her face.

"Let's go Mitsuru." Hiro ignores her as Mitsuru follows him instead.

"W-Wait! Where are we going?!" Miku accepts her role in this little group as a minor.

"Where ever you wanna go."

"Shopping!!"

"As expected...." Mitsuru and Hiro both said at the same time.

...

"These are some fine clothing for a place like this. This blue dress makes me look nice, but considering it is about to be ruined when we fight Gio of course." Ichigo puts the dress away, hanging it with other clothing.

"You will look fine on any dress Ichigo, just buy it when we finish killing Gio of course." Goro smiles.

She smiles as well, only for a bit to wear a frown. "Hey, do you think we can all make it alive after this journey is done? Even if we do, what will we do? Gio is the Prince Of All Klaxosaurs right? If we stop him, we stop all Klaxosaurs of course."

"I forgot Klaxosaurs were in this book, whatever. I scraped the idea of Klaxosaurs." Goro says.

"What are you talking about?" She raises an eyebrow. "Nothing." Goro says it quickly.

Meanwhile, Alpha was staring at a kid who wanted to beat him up.

"Hey punk! You got money? I'll stab you if you don't have any money!" The kid grabs a fake plastic knife.

"Beat it kid."

"MOMMMYYYY!!!"

...

"Ooh! Hiro! Choose a dress for me! The pink one! Or the red one!" Miku has the pink dress on her left hand, the red dress on the right hand.

Hiro gives his opinion, "It's a waste of money since it's about to get dirty once we fight Gio."

"How rude! Mitsuru! Compare for me!" Miku scraps Hiro off her mind and switches to the boy who misses Kokoro.

"I'll only compare Kokoro's likings, not you."

"You 2 boys are hopeless! WHY DID YOU PAIR ME UP WITH THESE 2 VIRGINS! HUH?! ICHIGOOOOOO!!!" Everyone in the shop stares at Miku, thinking she was one of those weird mental people.

...

"I'm so glad I can relax and do nothing, time to sit on this bench and do nothing while watching nature do it's own bidding." Zorome sits on a bench chair, picking his ear wax off.

"You said it." Futoshi sits right next to him.

"Uh, guys... Can we do something besides relaxing?" Kokoro never actually had an actual conversation with these 2 before, this could be a great time to build some friendships with other boys.

"Nope, you may have thought Ichigo paired us up with you because you're cute. Just to let you know, I'm not the type to go with girls who betray Futoshi like that. And I don't like that cliche thingy where you were wrong about Futoshi and then Mitsuru suddenly cheats on you." Zorome points at Kokoro, exposing her true nature.

"W-What are you talking about? Mitsuru would never cheat on me." She bluffs his statement.

"I know that, what I'm saying is that I yearn for true gender equality. The only reason why I'm with Miku is because she isn't like you where you are shy and secretly a decent person, that's way too cliche. I don't like cliche girls, especially ones that turn down the main character and then suddenly realizes that her douchebag boyfriend is a douchebag and comes back to the main character and they live happily ever after. What I'm saying is that I AM A MAN OF TRUE GENDER EQUALITY! WHAT EVER HAS TO BE DONE HAS TO BE DONE! I KNOW YOUR TRUE NATURE KOKORO! DON'T COME BACK TO MY BOY FUTOSHI REALIZING THAT MITSURU IS SECRETLY USING YOUR BODY FOR HIS LUST!" Zorome huffs and puffs for oxygen to enter through his lungs after an enormous speech.

"I-I... I'm sorry..." Kokoro couldn't say anything anymore, Zorome was right.

"Good, now you can finally be a normal person and join the fun-."

Kokoro suddenly cries, making a big scene for everyone around them. "I'm sorry I'm such a bad girl, I'll do anything you ask just to make me be just like you! I'll do any erotic acts you wish me to do! I'll go through any circumstances! Only if you accept me as a human being." Kokoro's words starts to go through the passing civilians brain, staring at Zorome in disgust.

"H-Hey, don't say anything like that. You will expose me." Zorome tries to hug it out with Kokoro.

"Really! You will accept me! Thank you." They both hug it out, for fun of course.

Zorome spots Futoshi holding 2 papers that look like lottery tickets. "Futoshi, what are you doing?" He asks him.

"I'm wondering if we could win any quick cash and buy something expensive. Let's see, the numbers are 5511220678 for this lottery ticket. And the winners book are 283874939, the 2nd winning numbers are 246028593, the third one....."

Futoshi's eyes widen, "Hey, if we win this lottery ticket, what would we buy from the cash?" He asks Zorome.

"It's pretty obvious we can't win any lottery if they are from the trash can, even if we win, I will buy an expensive car to show it to all the boys in our school."

"5511220678! The numbers for this lottery is 5511220678! The winning lottery book says the winner for the numbers 5511220678 will win...." Futoshi moves his thumb that was covering the cash reward.

$500,000

"$500,000! WE ARE GONNE BE RICH! AHAHAHA!" Futoshi falls to the ground, almost fainting.

Zorome quickly gets up, "You better not be lying Futoshi. Let's see the numbers, 5511220678 for the lottery ticket, the winning book definitely says 5511220678, and there reward is..."

$500,000

"KYAAAAAA!!"

"YEAHHHHHHH! $500,000! WE ARE GONNE BE RICH!" Zorome and Futoshi cheers.

"This is really great! Now we can go tell the others we won the lottery." Kokoro heads to the others, only to be stopped by both Futoshi and Zorome.

"Oi, we both found this lottery first, let's cash out the money and spend half of it before dividing it by 6 with the remaining money." Zorome bribes Kokoro.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh.." She gives a huge thought about it.

"Think about it Kokoro..... $250,000 to spend, while the other 6 gets less than that." Futoshi joins in.

"I'm in." Kokoro gives up her shy personality and accepts both Zorome and Futoshi as her true friends.

"Nice to meet you new Kokoro! I hate the old Kokoro, but the new one is better! Welcome to the jokesters of the Darling Crusaders! Would you like to join us? Eh?" Zorome and Futoshi pose together.

"I Kokoro, would love to join the jokesters of the Darling Crusaders.." She proudly says with all her pride built into that speech.

"Glad to have you! Now let's go cash in our reward!"

The 3 jokesters head to the bank of this town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 4 33
The most powerful and advanced race in the chaos universe has sent its state-of-the-art research ship into space to search for inhabited planets and...
130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
10.2K 339 36
Humanity used to thrive in 2035 until a group of scientists started playing God. This science team was recruited by all the top world leaders and the...