Re§tart: Palingenesis | KHR

Da mariru_san

"On today's news, a teenage girl was found dead in her room. The cause was uknown. There were no traces of mu... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
END
Extra
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
T̞̝̬̟͛̎͗ͬ͑ͫ̔ͅr̡̞̻͎͇̞͉͂ͧ̃̋̆u̶̫̹̜̦̅e̴̼̜̥̫͙̪̐ͬ ̴̼̮͉͗̈́̐ͅE̵̝̦̺̟nd̖̮͔̗̀̚(?)

Chapter 23

2.1K 87 4
Da mariru_san

  _________________________  

I have been having weird dreams lately.

_________________________

I've been seeing some weird dreams these past few days.

 _________________________ 

I am seeing weird dreams lately.

_________________________ 

I always see a young girl. From the way that I am seeing her, it seems like I am taller than her. Though her face didn't show any emotion, tears are flowing out of her eyes continuously.  We were talking with each other, yet I couldn't hear any voice.

 _________________________   

I looked to be a small child in that dream. I almost thought that it was a memory from my childhood, but the events that were happening were non existent in my mind. In my dreams, is an older girl, crying alone in the dark. I wanted to reach out and ask what was wrong, but it was a dream.

_________________________ 

In that dream, I was another person. The usual black hair that I had were replaced with brown locks. That was enough to tell me that I was dreaming. Before I could notice anything else, in my arms was a girl that looked younger that I am. Crying silently in my arms, as she seem to be whispering something that I cannot hear.

_________________________   

The dream continued on, and as it did, the girl started to shout a disgruntled look on her face. I wanted to know why she was so mad, why she looked so sad and lonely. I was in front of that girl yet I couldn't do anything to stop her from crying.

_________________________ 

She was talking, to me, but I couldn't control what I was doing. The small arms that I currently had, wrapped around the girl's waist, as I seem to be asking the girl to calm down.

_________________________ 

I didn't know what to do. Things such as comforting words, or care were not once used in the same explanation of who I was. But there was nothing I could do anyway, I wasn't in control of what I was dreaming. 

But it seems that when I hugged her, she seems to calm down a bit. Her sobs slowly turning into deep breaths.

_________________________   

Someone said to me that dreams have meaning. That they are something that had already happened in our lives. A memory presented in the form of a messy dream. 

The people that we see in dreams have been seen by me in passing. That might explain why I couldn't see the girl's face that clearly. But it also didn't feel like she was just a stranger that I met in passing.

It felt like she was important, to the point that I need to remember who she was. 

All memory I had starting from my childhood tells me that I haven't met her before, but at the same time, I was sure that I did.

The only choice left was my past life.

But that itself seems not plausible and unbelievable.

_________________________ 

Dreams are something that my family considers to be some kind of vision. It might show what has happened, what is happening, and what might happen.

It was up to the person to decide which of the three it is. I wasn't inclined in the supernatural views of my family, but the recent events that had occurred in my life told me otherwise.

I wanted to know who was that girl, and whose body I was currently in. Just so I could have some peace of mind...

But that way of thinking is a little bit hypocritical.

_________________________ 

This has started ever since I met him. That white-haired boy...

Dreams that I cannot understand keeps on happening. Each night it continues to tell a story of another person which I am not.

I wanted to put the pieces together, but something makes me forget this dream the moment I wake up. Like it was telling me to not know and just watch.

Why... do I care for this.

All my life I spent lazing around and finding the most apt solution to a problem.

I didn't want to admit that I was trying hard to write down this vivid dreams I am having.... I wanted to believe that I am doing this just to pass my time.

_________________________ 

As the girl looked up...

_________________________ 

As I moved away the hair blocking her face...

_________________________ 

As I have seen her face...

_________________________ 

I saw something familiar...」

_________________________ 

「金の目が見た 」

________________________________________________

She didn't know how long she has been here. It might be months or years. But as time passed, the memories or visions that she saw had started to accumulate to the point where she wad able to form who she really was.

To be still alive, in a place where she didn't exist in the first place. She didn't know how that man managed to keep her alive or highly possibly resurrected her. In the first place, the last thing she did was let go and planned to pass peacefully.

That man was powerful, but he was not someone who could read minds. Being the expressionless person she was, she managed to fool him that she still didn't know anything.

A soul... that was what all she was.

She started to speculate and experimented that she might be not real.

Turns out, she really isn't. Wounds that she inflicted on herself were healed in a matter of seconds. Blood didn't drip out of those wounds. There was no pain, the small fruit knife ran through her skin as if its tofu, and regenerated the next moment.

She wasn't stupid, and quickly got the gist of what was happening.

That man looked like his older parallel version and that was the most helpful clue that she could get to know in what timeline she was currently in.

To think that she was in some kind of homunculus-esque body. She didn't know how that man managed to place her soul into this vessel.

Instead of panicking, and thinking of ways to escape, the girl thought of what she needed to do to know what was happening outside this confined room where she was kept.

Did it already start?

She needed to know so she has a lead on when to start planning her escape. Or more favorably, get that man's trust to the point he would let her roam out.

As the girl was thinking of a possible plan, the lone door connecting to the outside opened and went in was a man. With her stoic face, she looked at him and spoke with a calm tone, no hint of nervousness present in front of her abductor.

"Byakuran." She spoke his name and the man smiled thinly. He carried a tray of food, like he normally does every day, three times, for her.

"Good morning, Akari. Did you have a good rest?" Byakuran set down the tray, his gaze not leaving the girl's face as if he wanted to catch any traces of new emotion that the girl might show.

But with a steady pace, the girl nodded, remaining not bothered by the probing gaze of the other.

"Un."

Expressionless, calm, stoic. Byakuran had no idea that she already had a full grasp of what was happening and that Akari was already thinking of a method to hinder his plan.

Byakuran had no idea.

Yes... he had absolutely no idea that the girl was already his enemy.

__

The sound of bells.

It wasn't an unfamiliar sound for Hikaru. He had wanted to open his eyes to see where it came from.

From the way he felt, it has been a long time since he had a proper rest. Planning everything and getting ready for what's to come regarding Tsuna and the others have been taking a huge toll on his sleep.

It was true that he could just up and leave considering his connections with the yakuza, but he also had this itching feeling of guilt whenever something happens and he know that he could have prevented it.

Call it hypocrisy, but Hikaru wanted to help in whatever way he can.

It was a good thing that it turned out quite great. No one has suffered that much regarding the issue between Vongola and Varia.

Next to the sound of the bells were pure silence. That was when Hikaru had managed to open his eyes.

What he saw was a dark ceiling with several black clothes hanging there. A dim light covered the surrounding, but the source of light cannot be identified nor found.

He stood up, taking in what's around him. Looking around, he saw no one, but the moment he turned once again, from his peripheral he saw someone.

A figure that was a bit taller than him. He had wanted to move but it seems like something prevented him from going close to the other.

He had wanted to speak but a force was making him not able to form any sound even when he opened his mouth.

And then, the sound of bells rang again. The figure in front of him slowly raised their arm and saidー

"I will tell you about our future..."

The next thing he saw was slowly approaching darkness.

__

A sense of deja-vu. Hikaru opened his eyes slowly as he woke up from his sleep. It was supposed to be only a nap, but it seems like it turned into a real rest before he knew it.

The one thing that bothers him was that as soon  he had woken up, he found himself in an unfamiliar room that smell of alcohol and newly washed sheets.

It's been long since he had been in one, but he concluded that he might have been taken in a hospital of some sort.

The light sound of beeping could be heard from the machine that monitored his heart.

More importantly, Hikaru had noticed the extra weight that he had felt on his abdomen. It didn't feel like the sheets or the pillow. Plus, he saw a small figure as soon as he adjusted his vision. He had expected to see Lambo with one of his pranks again just to receive candy from him.

But instead, he saw a very unfamiliar child.

An unfamiliar character of some sort, staring down at him in bewilderment.

The child smiled widely and jumped a few times before proceeding to get off the bed, leaving Hikaru in confusion. That was a weird encounter, waking up to see an unknown child looking down at you and then just up and left. Paired up with that weird dream, which he was trying to remember what it was about.

Must be a child of another patient... He concluded and decided to get up. He looked at his left arm and saw that he was attached with a dextrose. It'll probably cause some problems if he just pulled this out, first priority seems to be calling for a nurse or doctor.

Just as Hikaru was about to push the button beside his bed to call for a nurse, he heard a voice.

"I know, don't pull me too hard, you might fall." it sounded like a young man.

Hikaru slightly pulled back the curtain to see what was happening and couldn't help but be in shock at what he had seen.

The last thing he remember doing was falling asleep in the car that he took to go back to Namimori. Then he had that weird dream, and some kid resting on top of him.

The future, ten years later, Fuuta de la Stella stood there... with the child... in his arms...

"I'm glad you finally woke up, Hikaru-san!"

Contrast to the happy atmosphere that Fuuta had shown, Hikaru look to be really shaken, ready to collapse at any second.

"That..." Hikaru murmured as he trembled, while Fuuta made a sound to question the other.

"That's----!!"

Without even Hikaru voicing it out, Fuuta seem to have caught on what the albino had thought.

"No! Whatever you are thinking right now is not it! Hikaru-san!!"

But it seems like he didn't manage to hear Fuuta.

"HIKARU-SAN!?!!!!"

_____________________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8.6K 354 30
A story about an indolent girl who just want to snuggles with anyone she can trust and sleep.. or maybe not. *** I don't own KHR [Name] uses girl's p...
200K 4.6K 39
"Give it your best shot." (F/n) is the new girl. The different one. Pulls back yet still fights. At times bold and at times a coward. Experiencing m...
167K 5.1K 25
Our young Decimo and his friends are going to visit Italy for some unfortunate plans that Reborn has set up. But of course, they have some guests tha...
883K 29.1K 63
What happens when a normal, 15-year-old girl suddenly wakes up in her favorite anime? Read to find out! -Includes manga spoilers -Blood, gore, major...