Re§tart: Palingenesis | KHR

Av mariru_san

"On today's news, a teenage girl was found dead in her room. The cause was uknown. There were no traces of mu... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
END
Extra
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
T̞̝̬̟͛̎͗ͬ͑ͫ̔ͅr̡̞̻͎͇̞͉͂ͧ̃̋̆u̶̫̹̜̦̅e̴̼̜̥̫͙̪̐ͬ ̴̼̮͉͗̈́̐ͅE̵̝̦̺̟nd̖̮͔̗̀̚(?)

Chapter 22

2.3K 85 20
Av mariru_san

It could be said that the room was dark, but there was enough light to see that there were two figures that seem to be talking to each other.

One had a grown-up stature, while the other had that of an infant.

"Why did you let that boy go?" Wanting to scold the infant, but retraining himself since the other was still his boss. He held in the brewing anger inside him.

"...He is similar..." the small one started. The adult-looking one trembled in anger as he cannot comprehend just what is the similarity between them, who has been tormented, and that one living human.

"...Yet he is very much different." He doesn't know just what he felt when he first saw the boy, but he somehow knew that that person was similar to him.

"Covered in deceit, as if he was isolated from the world." The small figure looked up at the other, though his face was covered, the taller one could notice a small rare smile.

He doesn't remember when was the last time that his boss had found someone interesting. For that human to be described as same as then was similar for someone say that a fish was similar to a dog.

That was how different the worlds that they were on.

"It also seems that that person has connections with them." The taller one didn't make a move as he let the other talk. He had long lit a candle for that human. To be able to catch the interest of his boss, one cannot be considered lucky nor unlucky.

"I think he would make a really good successor... just so I could infuriate that man." The small one said, leaving the other no choice but to stay silent and abide whatever next order his boss would give him.

___________________________

"Humans are so strange aren't they...." Hikaru said, sighing as he looked out of the window of the restaurant they were in. Sitting in a circular table, he was surrounded by his three other guardians who had proceeded to look at him strangely due to his statement.

A usual deadpan look from Mari, a confused one from Ryunosuke, and a nonchalant expression from Arashi.

"Why is that, Hikaru-sama?" Arashi was the one who responded as the albino slumped forward on the table.

"I'm just wondering how a person with a smile like that be so evil in just ten years... even if its his parallel self..." Hikaru whispered the last part as his gaze landed on a tall young man.

Arashi blinked as he took in the words Hikaru said and the three all looked person who seem to be the subject of Hikaru's stare.

The three saw a black haired male, that had a unique purple tattoo under his left eye.

Byakuran.

Hikaru will never forget how the boy looks like because he had one of the most unique appearances. The only difference that he has seen right now is that the boy had black hair unlike what he had first seen in the show.

Another sigh was heard.

"Happiness flies away when a person sighs... so says my dad." Ryunosuke said, now focused on the food on the table.

Hikaru slowly stood up.

"Well, I guess I have to go for a bit... and talk to... that..." another sigh.

"You'll be fine by yourself?" Mari asked and Hikaru did a tired nod before making his way outside the restaurant. Arashi and Mari nodded to each other in a silent understanding and the former had followed after the albino.

"Wiff htey bee oghayy?" Ryunosuke asked, mouth full of food.

"Swallow before you talk."

"Oghkayy!"

"...sigh..."

____________________________

Irie Shoichi is a boy of few talents. He wasn't good at sports and did so-so in some of his subjects at school. Only a few people know that he excels in building machinery, or more likely robots.

That was how he met Byakuran.

Today was the competition that he had attended with Byakuran at Tokyo. It surprised him on how there was so many people walking in the streets, all in their own world. Though there was a large crowd, people didn't bump into each other as each was aware to not collide with another as to not waste their time.

Looking around, Shoichi saw many people with different appearances. He didn't know when was it that this gaze had followed that lone figure inside the sea of people.

Their appearance couldn't be described in a single word. He couldn't identify if that person was male or female, young or mature.

Not minding the noise that Byakuran was making beside him, Shoichi stared at that person.

It was not like that person would stare at someone like him, that was why he had continued to stare. To such a  beautiful person, he would only meet once in his life.

That was when Shoichi had noticed something. Behind him was a concrete wall. No one else would be behind him. Yet that person had raised their hands as if to wave at... him...

...Eh?!....

____________________________

Back in Namimori, several people had been worrying for a certain white-haired person.

Tsuna and the others had won the battle with the Varia like how the story progressed, and unlike the original, no deaths of any current known characters have occurred.

The moment that Tsuna had won, Lussuria, with Belphegor and other in tow, lead Squalo(who was carrying Xanxus) back at Italy to make amends with the family of what they had done so far. At worst, they would get hunted down as rebels, but being the old man that he is, the recovered Nono wanted to know the whole story before deciding what to do with the Varia.

Tsuna was the happiest one of the all though. Not because he had won the battle, but because Reborn had given him a few days of rest. Like a real rest, not like the ones where he had a bomb waiting whenever he woke up. But the presence of Leon on the chair close to his bed still worry him at times.

As soon as Chrome and Mukuro had stepped in Hikaru's house, they were greeted by Mari who had informed the two about the operation, and took away Chrome, leaving Mukuro not have the chance to ask where Hikaru was.

Well, it seems like his surprise will be postponed for now. He should focus on having Ken and Chikusa learn what their flames are.

_________________________ 

Mobchara POV

The morning in the branch house in Namimori of the Fujimoto Clan starts quite peacefully if compared to other yakuza organizations.

Though yakuza are known infamously in society, the common people also known of their good deeds. A few decades back, yakuza still fought with policemen and did many crimes such as theft and smuggling. But nowadays, yakuza's made peace with society, setting their rules on do's and don'ts with the consideration of the normal people.

The Fujimoto Clan, or Group, are one of those that had decided to cooperate with the government and made a good reputation at the higher class of people living in society. The group is mostly unknown to normal people.

Being in a normal yakuza group is very different from being a member of the Fujimoto's. Their reputation in this side of society is looked up to those who are in and are dreaming of being in the yakuza world.

Though I am part of this group, and is admired my other due to my involvement with the Fujimoto's, in truth, I was just a small time yakuza that luckily got in a few years back.

I could even be described as a mob. Just another normal member of this group with no influential power other than doing whatever is ordered to me by the boss or anyone higher-ranked than me.

Right now, I was the one assigned to guard the courtyard of the young master. Only a few people know of the appearance of the rumoured successor of oyabun Masuki so, just a little bit, I would want to catch a glimpse of what they would look like.

Being in the Fujimoto group for so long, I learned the hard way of not believing in rumors. Back then, there was a rumor that the husband of miss Himiko was a pushover, not wanting our young miss to be a laughingstock of the underworld, me and several men went to teach some lesson to that husband.

Turns out, the husband, Sir Shunji, wasn't a pushover to begin with, he had beaten us to the ground bare-handed.

The circling rumor about the young master is that he was a young cocky brat that didn't know anything about our real job, but, rumors can't be trusted.

That is why, I look forward on having an accidental meeting with the said young master.

I heard the sound of light rattle of the sliding doors behind me, specifically the doors of the young master's room.

The sun had already risen and made me have a good look at the figure who went out, real defenselessly if I may say.

The young master didn't look the least connected to a yakuza. He had the appearance of those actors that appear on tv nowadays.

With a sleepy posture, he seem to have noticed my presence, removing his hands from inside his shirt, he had waved at me.

"Ah... Good Morning."

"Good morning, young master!!"

I greet him back and continued my guarding duties. He seemed a bit surprised from my greeting but smiled lightly a moment later.

"Un, thank you for your hard work."

I had wanted to reply to the young master, but it seems like he was already approached by Sir Arashi before I could notice and the two conversed.

__________________________

"Hikaru-sama, please mind your appearance, you are the current boss of your clan." Arashi said as he slowly lead Hikaru in his room to get him changed. Though he didn't get any orders to serve the albino daily, so far he hasn't been reprimanded on being like a fussy maid.

Every day, almost a month, Arashi had taken up a role as some kind of eunuch for the boy and taken care of Hikaru during mornings that the boy still wasn't ready for the day.

"Un." Hikaru's short reply as he let the other put on his clothes. In all honesty, the boy was still sleepy so he had let the other just do his clothes. What's more, Arashi was better than him in tying hakamas.

"Done?" Hikaru asked and had yawned.

"Yes." Arashi said and took two steps back.

________________________

I was different from others.

While they lived with a family and a warm home, I was left wandering the streets. Searching the streets for food and shelter.

Every day, the young me, wandered and wondered why my life was like this. As other lived their life free of worry, I was always thinking on how to survive the next day.

Even though I did nothing wrong, people whom passed by me always muttered on how I was dirty, poor, and disgusting. That I was an orphan.

Orphan,what does that mean?

I only found out later that it was a word meant to describe someone who was abandoned.

I was abandoned...

I stayed there on the side of the street, that was until someone approached me. I didn't raise my head, afraid to see the look of disdain on their face.

But I saw the small shoes that stood in front of me, it belonged to what people call as rich. Maybe it was one of those kids that walk close to me to kick me then be stopped by their parents.

"Are you okay?" I didn't expect to hear such gentle voice. It took my all to have the courage to look up at the person just to be shocked at their appearance.

One couldn't be able to describe them as a boy or a girl. They were beautiful and calming to look at.

White hair that looks soft to the touch as the wind made it flutter. Their eyes of rare yello-- no, gold color, and their skin as white as milk.

Their hand was reaching for me. I didn't even register the question that he had asked me.

It seems like they had noticed that I was unresponsive and had walked away. I was a bit down when I noticed that they left, like all the other people who approached me.

Seems like I was really meant to be abandoned...

"Hey."

I almost gave up, but I heard their voice again. Raising my head, I saw them standing there with someone in tow.

They let go of the wrist that they were holding and gave me a pouch. And to my surprise, their next action was to hold my arm and pull me up to stand with them in front of the man.

Now that I was standing up, they were shorter than me... younger than me...

"Mister, this kid seems injured, please take him to the hospital like I asked you." They said to the man who was wearing a blue shirt with many designs on it.

"You're a good kid. Street children are hard to come by nowadays, but kids like you who are kind enough to call us to help them are rarer." Though the man had phrased it like it was something troublesome, he had a smile on his face. The child and the man made a small nod to each other, and I was handed to the man.

"You should use that money carefully, don't let bad people take it from you." The uneducated me didn't know what was happening at that moment, but I could somehow feel that the man in blue, and that person, weren't bad people.

As I let myself be led to the car that lit red and blue lights, there was only one thought in my mind.

I want to meet that person again.

He was like a light, warm yet gentle...

I wanted to know his name...

_____________________________

Awoken by the light bobbing and sound of car running, my head felt a but fuzzy. It seems like I was dreaming of something that happened long ago.

Beside me was Yuto, front seat was Fujimoto-sama while Mari drove the car.

It took a second for me before I remember where we were going. I adjusted myself and fixed my suit. This seem to have been noticed by Fujimoto-sama.

"Oh, we're close to the place, it's good that you woke up." His voice was steady and ever calming. It made me smile a bit as I nodded in reply to his words.

He looked out of the window, as he let the wind run through his hair. His rare white hair fluttering.

Something seems to have clicked in my brain, and it made me remember a certain memory, one that I haven't thought of for the past years I was with the Hibari's.

"Why're you smiling like that, Arashi-san?" Yuto's question rang beside me, but I just shook my head in reply, looking out of the window to see the clear blue sky.

___________________________

I, who wanted to know your name.

The me who had almost forgotten your kindness.

That warm hand that reached out to me when I was at my lowest.

I want to repay your kindness.

I want to meet you again.

I want to know your name.

...

It seems like I have arrived at where you are.

You, who saved me from the depths... I offer myself to you.

I will be the impenetrable storm that protects you.

Fujimoto Hikaru-sama....

...that is your name..

__________________________

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

98.9K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
136K 5.5K 70
All it took was a plane crash, and Kise Ryota was no more. Strangely enough, he didn't feel sadness, only regret. Regret for not checking his engine...
7.8K 353 30
A story about an indolent girl who just want to snuggles with anyone she can trust and sleep.. or maybe not. *** I don't own KHR [Name] uses girl's p...
881K 29.1K 63
What happens when a normal, 15-year-old girl suddenly wakes up in her favorite anime? Read to find out! -Includes manga spoilers -Blood, gore, major...