exasperated ;rensung

By dragneel3012

• Assuming his sister is dating a boy, Renjun goes all out in search of the culprit only to get tangled in a... More

💛a teeny tiny intro💛
note
i
ii
iii
iv
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii

v

1.9K 117 90
By dragneel3012

It didn't take long for Jisung to fall asleep. The night passed by too swiftly. Almost in no time sun was making its way to the sky waking the light sleeper. He had successfully made it through the night in Korea without dying. Unfortunately, He thought.

Pushing the covers off him, he sat up, spacing out while lightly scratching his head. After some minutes of doing so, he finally got out of bed and proceeded to start his day, from the bathroom of course.

Today he had to start his college which meant more social activity. The last night had tired him enough from all the meetings he had with his family and now he has to deal with it more. How great, he thought.

It won't be wrong to say that Renjun was in deep ponder from the time he got home from college. What Donghyuck said the other day sure did spark some curiosity in him. He couldn't stop thinking about all the possibilities of his best brother having a brother. How? he questioned to himself for the nth time today. He tried to pry off the thought that he might be a bit jealous of that new boy. Wait, what? Why would he get jealous? Why did this thought even get across his mind? He tried to just ask his dad about it. If this was bothering him that much then he should definitely consider asking him. He slapped his forehead thinking that why he didn't think of that before. Idiot, he said to himself

Renjun who couldn't wait any longer to ease his queries, straight went to his father to ask about the newcomer who made it into his dad's close friend's family.

"Dad, I've heard the news."

"What news?"

"About Mr. Dong's second child,"

"Oh"

Silence

"So you won't tell me about it?"

"You'll know it soon; when the time is appropriate, you'll know it, Renjun"

Renjun sighed getting up from his father's study knowing he won't tell him anything to satisfy his curiosity.
Looks like I have to do it myself, he told himself with a weary expression
Tired or not he was determined to milk some information about the said boy.

Jisung was now on his way to his new college. Another interaction with people his own species. He didn't want to bother others by asking to help him since he was terrible with directions. Also, it was his first day of course he needed guidance, a lot of it.

Entering the building he was met with many faces looking at the bewildered kid, taking him as a newbie who obviously wasn't familiar with the new place. However, no one really stepped forward to help the struggling boy; too busy to do that.

Jisung figured the way into the information office; which was just behind him but he was too bewilderedto notice it. He was taken to his assigned classroom as soon as he arrived.

Now came the difficult part, the introduction. All the damned new classes have to always start with a dreaded introduction (ya sis isn't the biggest fan of those. curse my under confident self). The teacher urged him to quickly get over his intro so he could start his class so Jisung pushed himself to look at everyone seated. He felt his anxiety rising. Nevertheless, still said the most appropriate, terse intro (intelligent kid,hAH)

"Hello, my name is Dong Jisung. I'm from China. I hope we'll have a great time together. Thank you!" said Jisung and completed it with a 90° bow. After that, the class teacher assigned him to his seat. He made his way there and sat down. However, during all that time he could feel someone's eyes on him. There were murmurs here and there with casual glances but that he could feel a certain gaze on him. Turns out those eyes belonged to his seatmate. Just great, he thought. Now Jisung was really awkward. She would jott down the lecture and then return their eyes back to him. Soon, this uncomfortable cycle ended by the bell but as he was going out of the class his teacher stopped him.

"Mr. Dong, where are you going? Do you know the way around already?" the teacher said raising his eyebrows at the new comer's hastiness.
"No sir, i was actually coming to ask you," said Jisung failing to form a legible lie but the teacher didn't question him further. "I need to pair you up with someone to show you around okay?" teacher said while calling a name. "Ms. Huang, can you please show Mr. Dong around?" teacher asked a girl.

Wait! Isn't it the one sitting beside me? Oh God, this isn't going well. This is gonna be so awkward. What do i do. Shit!!!

Jisung's mind ramble was put to a halt by his teacher signalling him that he has found him a guide and now he may go to his next class. Not so great feeling for Jisung. He finally looked at the person who had been angry-staring at him for the whole hour. Again, saw the same inquisitive eyes so he put his head down and let her guide his way.

Jisung was following her like a clueless kid he was. It was silent until they reached his class that she turned around and told him about his schedule. She also said that she'll come here to tale him to his next class but only for today. Onwards, he has to deal with it himself and Jisung was glad about it. Lastly, she introduced herself as well which he wasn't expecting at all. He thought this was enough talking for today. "I'm lifan btw and I'm sorry for staring at you like that later. I was just a bit perplexed to hear someone with a surname like yours" lifan said which caught Jisung off guard. "Huh? Why so? Do you know anyone with the Dong surname?" asked Jisung with all his curiosity. Which he shouldn't be because his family is pretty known. That's a stupid question, he thought.

"Yes, I actually do. My dad is best friends with the Dong family so that is how. But it's alright um..."
"Jisung"
"Right Jisung. It's fine let's get along okay?" she said smiled. Now, she wasn't so scary like before and Jisung actually liked her smile. It made her look less intimidating. "Yeah, thanks a lot. I hope I'm not a bother to you" he said feeling a little guilty for the extra work she was put into. "No, it's perfectly fine Jisung. It's my job as the class president. So don't feel bad about it. You should go now your class is starting in five minutes" lifan informed. "Oh right. And thanks again. Bye!" and he made a run for the classroom.

While lifan was walking jisung to his class, there were many students to see the scary class president with a new transferee but none took notice as it was normal. But seeing her talk to a student, basically another human being with a smile, that wasn't normal at all. This hasn't really happened before. So the people being as assumptive as they could be started to speculate about their relationship. Some wondered if they knew each others and were friends. However, many took it as the shocking news of the Huang Lifan dating the new kid. And like always this rumor spread like wildfire. Thus, happened to reach the senior grades as well including Renjun. To say he was angry would be an understatement.

Renjun overheard some students talking about the transferred student. As he was already very curious about who this new kid would be, he kept his ears open for every small detail. Usually, Renjun didn't like listening to any nonsense but today he was, more than he should. But the dating rumors he didn't overhear. Some kids actually came to him and deliberately told him about how his sister was dating the new handsome kid, trying to get on his nerves as always. This has happened before too, kids trying to throw dirt at the famous students behavior. So he didn't believe them at all. Lifan is not someone who'll get around dating handsome students. Nope that idiot girl would never. She never ever likes anyone. Renjun walked to his classroom laughing at their lame rumors. But when he was faced against a worried looking jeno with a babbling donghyuck his laughs didn't retain. Apparently, donghyuck saw it with his own eyes, lifan happily talking to a boy and to confirm that he didn't daydream about it, there was jeno also to see that. Donghyuck was rambling at how he didn't believe that lifan didn't tell her favourite brother (they are the partner-in-crime that make renjun's life difficult) He was hurt but on the other hand, jeno was genuinely worried at how Renjun would react, until they saw his listening to ALL OF THAT. Silence. No one spoke a word. Everyone looked ghastly pale when looking at Renjun standing behind them and depicting from his expressions this wasn't going to go well.

💛

um so i finally updated after forever and the reason is bc i started my med school and this story at the same time. curse me for this. idk how i would manage this but i will do it regardlessly.

+ i wanted an opinion from you guys. I have been thinking about writing something about the struggles of parents with their children? And how sometimes people are too impulsive to jump into a relationship and regret it later. Idk why bc i was gonna focus on inside group ships and not a hetero fanfic💀 but i have a perfect scenario for it in my brain...and I'm very embarrassed about it bc i never had thoughts like this before so do you guys want me to write another fic but it will be a hetero one (it's an nct dream member which is pretty idiotic i know but this will be with a mature mindset and not two teens fuvking each other) do tell me y'all I'm lost what to do with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

No homo By Meggs

Fanfiction

31.7K 976 2
Minseok is sexually frustrated, Jongdae decides to help him out with that, but Jongdae wants to stress that HE'S NOT GAY!! After he helps his best fr...
212K 12.5K 36
in which donghyuck gets recommended a dating app and begins asking a 'stranger' for advice about how to win the heart of his crush. lower case intend...
1.7K 27 22
new kid comes to school, a jock falls in love with him but then their time together gets cut short.
96.5K 5.2K 24
"And i'll keep leading you on, if you keep leading me into your room" Donghyuck gets sent to a church camp where he falls for one of the counselors