Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

By inavapr

Arshi ff. NOT a show based story. Peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to Arnavkikhushiforever. I a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank You

Part 17

9.3K 410 19
By inavapr

As khushi and arnav went back to their respective rooms, they had thousands of thoughts going on in their mind. Arnav lied down on his bed anjali and mami's words kept his thoughts occupied...from tomorrow onwards he would not be alone in this room. Khushi tried to sleep but like the past few days she again had a sleepless night. Since her childhood she had a dream about her marriage..a prince charming who would always love her, not let her cry ever. But here she was married to someone for whom this was just another deal. Her heart knew that arnav saved her life and even deep down she always wanted his presence in her life but things were not how she wanted them to be.

She silently prayed to god: devi maaiya kal se hamari zindagi ki ek nayi shuruwat hogiachha bura hum nehi jantey..lekin jo bhi ho aap hamara sath dijiyega hamesha ki tarah..(god tomorrow is going to be a new beginning of my life..good or bad I don't know...but please be with me)

Next morning the guptas came again to shantivan..as the wedding was supposed to be held there.

In the evening Arnav was in his room when aakash walked in. Aakash was dressed in his wedding sherwani.

Aakash: bhai (bro)

Arnav: yes aakash

Aakash: bhai mujhe na ghabrahaat si ho rahi hai..I mean shaadi and all..pata nehi main payalji ko khush rakh paunga yaa nehi (I am a bit worried..i mean marriage and all..will I be able to keep payal happy or not)

Arnav was cool: aakash ismein tension lenewali kaunsi baat hai..humne aise bohot saare deals kiye hai..client ke samne kabhi nervous nehi hona chahiye..issey image mein fark parega (what is there to be worried...we have done so many deals like this..you should never be nervous infront of the client...your image wil be affected)

Aakash was shocked: bhai..hum dono shaadi karne ja rahe hai koi deal karne nehi (we are going to get married not going to sign a deal)

Arnav: its all the same aakash

Aakash was about to say something but looking at the expression less arnav, in his three piece suite he preferred to keep quiet. Soon anjali entered the room and said: aakash chhotey,jaldi karo.. She then looked at arnav and said: yeh kya chhotey tumne yeh suit kyun pehena hai..yeh pehen ke shaadi karoge tum? (aakash chhotey...make it fast..arey chhotey why did you wear a suit...will you wear this for your marriage)

Arnav: di what's the big deal..ek shaadi ko leke aap sab itna over react kyun kar rahe hai! Aap janti hai na maine bas aise kapdo mein hi comfortable hoon (why are you all over reacting? Its just a marriage and you know that I am ony comfortable in these clothes)

Anjali nodded her head and said: chhotey tum bhi na!! Achha thik hai chalo humey tum dono ko sehera bandhna hai..fir jake yeh bhi dekhna hai ki tum dono ki dulhaan taiyaar hui ki nehi.(you are too much...ok let me go and see if your brides are ready)

Suddenly she heard shyaam call her: rani sahiba..rani sahiba

Anjali: arey yeh lo yeh bhi aa gaye...(he has come)

Haan aayi (yes coming)

Then went out and told shyaam: aap bhi na mahine ke adhey se zyada din ghar se bahar rehetey hai (you remain out of the house for most of the month)

Shyaam: kya karein rani sahiba..kaam ke silsiley mein jana padta hai (have to go for work)

Anjali: achha thik hai jaldi se taaiyar ho jaiye hum khushiji aur payalji ko dekh ke aatey hai (ok get ready..let me go and check payal and khushi)

Anjali entered the room where khushi and payal were sitting dressed up as brides. Khushi in red and payal in pink lehenga

Anjali: arey wah..kya lag rahi hai aap dono..kahin kisiki nazar na lag jaye...waise hum aap dono ko bata de ki hamarey bhai bhi aj kuch kam nehi lag rahe hai....(you both are looking so beautiful..but let me tell you that my brothers are also looking equally good)

She smiled and khushi and said: bas ek problem hai chhotey ne sherwani ki jagah...(there is only one problem..)

She couldn't complete her sentence as mami rushed in: helo hi bye bye anjali bitiya..arnav bitwa ko lagta hai kono galat faimi hui gawa..woh aapna kaala suitwa pehena hai..lagat hai usko marriagewa aur meetingwa mein fark samajh maa nehi aaya...(I think arnav is confused between marriage and meeting..that is why he is wearing his black suit)

Two timezz marriagewa..aur dono bar suit ma..helo hi bye bye (getting married twice and both times in suit)

Anjali: hum jantey hai mami aur abhi hum khushiji se wohi kehenewale they...lekin koi baat nehi..hamarey liye yehi sabse bari baat hai ki chhotey ki shaadi ho rahi hai (I was just about to tell her that..but never mind..he is getting married that is more than enough)

Mami: shaadi ki repeat telecasht hui raha hai! (repeat relecast of marriage)

Nani came in and said: anjali bitiya aap khushi bitiya aur payal bitiya ko neechey le aayiye..lagan ka samaye hui raha hai (bring both of them down..its time for the wedding)

Anjali: ji nani

Arnav and aakash were standing at the mandap, when anjali came down with khushi and payal. Arnav looked up and saw khushi. She looked out of the world in her attire. He knew how beautiful she was since the very first day he saw her but today her beauty was something else. Khushi also gave a brief look and then again looked down. Anjali made payal stand beside aakash and khushi beside arnav. As they stood next to each other, arnav stole glances at her. Khushi suddenly looked at him and caught him in the act. To cover up for his act, arnav smirked and said with gritted teeth:what the... ek shaadi ko leke itna tamasha karne ki kya zarurat hai I don't know..(what is there to do so much for a wedding)

Khushi heard it and said: laad governor kahi ke..suit pehen ke aapne shaadi mein aaya hai...jaise abhi koi deal sign karenge(he has come for his own wedding in a suit..as if he will sign a deal now)

Arnav replied: haan mere liye wohi hai..main in sab stupid rituals mein viswas nehi karta..(that is because I don't believe in these stupid rituals)

Khushi: humey bhi viswas nehi hota ki hamari shaadi ek aise insaan se ho rahi hai jiske liye rasmon riwazon ka koi matlab nehi (I actually can't believe I am getting married to a person who has no regards for the rituals)

Arnav turned towards her and said: what the..!!

Khushi was about to react as well but then they looked at their surroundings and stepped back. The ceremony began and they exchanged garlands with arnav and khushi angrily looking at each other. Anjali tied the knot for both her brothers and the couples took 7 rounds of the holy fire. Then the grooms put mangalsutra round the brides neck followed by filling their forehead with sindoor. Before putting sindoor on khushi's head arnav looked at her briefly and then put it.

Mami whispered to nani: helo hi bye bye repeat..

But stopped seeing nani roll her eyes.

The couples took the blessings of the elders after completion of the marriage ceremony.

The guptas left after a while and then they had the ritual for grihapravesh. Four of them were about to walk in through the door when mami screamed: isshtop!! (stop)

Mami: raizada houzz maa aisan entry and then looking at khushi said...hamra matbal entry aur re entry nehi le sakat hai (you can't take entry and re-entry in raizada house like this)

Everyone looked at her shocked. Anjali smiled and said: mami ka matlab hai aakash aur chhotey ghar ke parampara ke hisab se tum dono ko apni apni patnio ko uthake ghar mein laana hoga (mami meant that you both have to carry your wives in your arms and bring them inside)

Arnav and khushi said together.

Arnav: what! Khushi: kya!

Mami: helo hi bye bye arnav bitwa tum fikar not..woh kaa hai ki iska wazan zyada naahi hai..(don't worry..she is not that heavy)

Arnav blurted out: I know... And then got embarrased looking at the smiling faces around.

Mami: helo hi bye bye yeh bhi peractish kiye rahe ho kaa!! (have you practiced this as well)

Arnav and khushi exchanged a look.

Aakash picked payal up and stepped in. Then arnav picked khushi up in his arms. It was always a magical experience when she was near, but today it felt even more special. She held onto his collar for support and he held her tightly in his arms close to his body assuring her of the support...yet another unsaid promise between them where words were exchanged between the two pair of eyes as they kept looking at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 22K 48
Story starts in the beginning of the show when Khushi says she will go to Lucknow after the guest house incident. I felt Khushis self respect was al...
186K 7.4K 26
Hey guys It's KAVYANJALI08 Di's work I am only posting it here with her consent Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil... Mushqil mein dil oh... Gustakh d...
40.5K 3.4K 18
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab
55.5K 1.6K 5
Khushi and Arnav were enjoying their rabba ve moments after their remarriage. Arnav showered her with love but still enjoyed riling her up just to se...