The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

The Dance of the Harem King

24.2K 392 827
By ToxicRhino

Everyone's girl gets a scene here! Except Ruby. Sorry Ruby fans...your girl doesn't get a dance scene :(. Poll ends next chapter so make sure you've voted! Gonna take me a bit to go through and count them all up, so I'll probably announce the stats and the winners on my conversations page. If there's a tie, I'll put it up to vote between the two. Also, 300 followers?! You guys are amazing! I couldn't have done any of this without each and everyone of you with me so thanks guys! Love ya!

Gonna try something you guys have been asking for for a while, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be any good at it. I'll put a disclaimer beforehand though. Let me know how it goes and if you want more.

Voting results at end of the chapter!

XXXXXXXXX

*3 HOURS BEFORE RUBY FOUND CINDER AND EMERALD*

"Ah the first slow song of the dance. Y'know, I went to my middle school dance back in Menagerie." Y/N said offhandedly as Weiss just looked at him weirdly. "I was a completely different person back then. Always so shy and awkward."

"And?" Weiss cocked an eyebrow.

"It was miserable." Y/N deadpanned. "First off I never asked anyone to go and nobody ever asked me to dance. The one time I got the courage to ask someone on the floor my voice cracked in the middle and I spilled punch on the girl."

"Wow." Weiss scoffed. "Hope you're not planning to treat me like that."

Y/N chuckled as he and Weiss made their way to the dance floor. Coco shot them a knowing look before turning on the slow song from the upbeat music and turned down the lights.

"May I have this dance?" Y/N mocked with a posh accent as he bowed and held his hand out to Weiss. She giggled and did a little spin and curtsy before placing her hand in his. He pulled her closer as she let out a yelp before he wrapped her hands around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck as the pair began to slowly sway back and forth. The slow and melodically chosen music rang throughout their ears as Weiss looked into Y/N's eyes. He went to open his mouth before his dance partner glared at him.

"If you even think of saying something to ruin this moment...I will smite you myself." Weiss chided with a cold look as Y/N immediately shut his mouth. Weiss smiled before laying her head into his chest and hugging him while they swayed. Y/N wrapped his arms around her tighter as he took a deep breath.

"Uh, hey Weiss?" Y/N said softly as she hummed against his chest in reply. "Do you...do you really love me that much?"

"..." Weiss was going to reprimand him for second guessing her affection, but merely hugged him tighter and nodded her head with a hum of agreement as Y/N took another deep breath.

"Can't lie and say I was hoping you'd say no..." Y/N chuckled as he kissed Weiss' head. "But a part of me wishes you did hate me still..."

"Why is that?" Weiss said with her eyes closed.

"Weiss...there's gonna come a time when I might have to kill your father." Y/N said as Weiss' eyes widened. She shook in his arms slightly before hugging him tighter and burying her face into his chest. "Can you live with that? Loving the person who's going to kill your father?"

"I..." Weiss thought about it. Her father was an manipulative, greedy, ruthless, and abusive caricature of a man that had married into his family. He had caused nothing but Winter and Weiss pain from an early age, and turned their mother, Willow, to an alcohol addiction after she had Whitley. Because of this, they rarely saw their mother anymore and Whitley had become just like their father in every single way. Weiss hated her father. She loathed him. But could she allow her lover to kill him? To rip away her father for his crimes against him and all Faunus and humans? In Weiss' eyes...the answer was yes.

"I can live with that." Weiss said softly before pushing away a bit to look up at Y/N. "My father has been nothing but neglectful and abusive to my whole family. He's run the SDC into the ground and has completely ruined our reputation in the eyes of the public. I wanted to be the heiress to the SDC so I could inherit and reform it...but now? I realize that my father is going to have an iron grip on it until he passes away, which isn't going to be for another 30-40 years, at least from natural causes. What he's done to not only us...but you and thousands of others I just...I can't argue with his death."

"But it'll still hurt you know that right?" Y/N said as he rubbed her back. "He's still your father."

"Maybe..." Weiss said as she nuzzled into Y/N. The pair continued to embrace each other and sway slowly as the music continued. Weiss closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment. "But my team, my family, and my friends...they're all worth it. You, are worth it."

"I see...then I suppose I can give this a shot. I wanted to use each dance as a way of figuring out what I wanted, guess I figured it out." Y/N smiled as Weiss looked up hopefully. He shot her a smirk as he kissed her forehead. "Look we're gonna have to take it slow and figure things out with the other girls, but I guess...I guess I can give it a chance. I know I hold some sort of feeling for you all."

"So then?" Weiss' eyes gleamed.

"Yes Weiss. You're my girlfriend and I your boyfriend." Y/N rolled his eyes with a grin as Weiss squealed and jumped into his arms. She kissed his cheek as he spun her around and chuckled at her reaction. All eyes were on them as the music had stopped and Weiss blushed crimson as she coughed into her hand and acted like that didn't happen.

"T-Thank you for the dance Y/N. I will see you at the end for the last dance." Weiss said formally, but soon left as quick as possible. The music started back up again as Y/N chuckled to himself.

"Too easy." Y/N rubbed his forehead before he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Hm?"

"Hey there ladykiller, what was that all about?" Yang asked with a beaming smile as Y/N sighed and rolled his eyes.

"None of your business." Y/N smirked as Yang looked dejected. He held his hand out and smiled at her. "Buuut, would you care for a dance?"

The music around them began to pickup as a huge group of students began crowding around and dancing together. The blaring sounds were ringing throughout their ears as Yang smiled widely at Y/N's hand.

"You better have some moves buddy boy." Yang grabbed his hand and pulled him with her as she ran past and got settled into the giant group. The music picked up and the lights were flashing as Yang and Y/N began to let loose and dance around each other. At first they were just doing some joke dancing, a shimmy here, a sprinkler here, maybe even a failed attempt at a moonwalk or two. Y/N had to admit, he was having a lot of fun just messing around with Yang. The two were just having fun being idiots and laughing together. After a while they settled into more rhythmic and sensual dancing as they let each other's hand roam all over their body. Yang gyrated her hips around as Y/N let his hands roam up and down her sides. Yang put her hands up around her head and leaned her head back into Y/N's shoulder as she pulled his head forward by his neck. He lightly kissed her neck as she danced with him while she giggled.

"You sure you've never danced like this before? You're far too good at this." Yang said with a grin as she moved her body to the beat. Y/N just laughed as he reciprocated her moves with his own.

"Sorry sunflower, but I've done this too many times to count." Y/N quipped. "Being accustomed to espionage is a big part of that."

"But have they ever been this fun before?" Yang asked as she turned around and wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck. "Because I'm having the best time dancing I've ever had before."

"Honestly?" Y/N began as Yang looked a little saddened, expecting a negative response. Y/N pulled her closer by her hips as she looked surprised. "It's been a long ass time since I've had this much fun just messing around. Haven't been able to relax like this in years!"

"R-Really?" Yang said surprised with a giant smile on her face.

"Comes as that much of a surprise?" Y/N said spinning Yang around and keeping a hold of her hand as he pulled her back to him.

"I kinda thought...you, well, you know...hated me?" Yang said uneasily. "I know I haven't been the easiest person to be around."

"Well you aren't wrong about the latter, but I don't hate you." Y/N smiled at her. "Figured I should keep up the joke for appearances though. Though I gotta ask Yang, you're super sexual and stuff, the hell is that about?"

"Well the honest truth is that I guess I just love the attention." Yang said as she began grinding on Y/N. "When Ruby and I were kids a lot of people left us. Even dad and Qrow were never around too much once we could take care of ourselves. I think I was just afraid that you'd leave...or that if people weren't paying attention to me I'd be forgotten. Guess that's where it came from. I just...don't want to be alone anymore."

"I see..." Y/N brought her into a hug as he wrapped his arms around her stomach and buried his head into her hair. He could smell the lavender shampoo in it as well as her perfume that smelled like vanilla. Yang tensed up at the touching of her hair before she relaxed into Y/N's touch and continued grinding on him. "Well I might have a way you can make sure you'll never be alone again."

"Is that so?" Yang smirked as she felt Y/N get hard. He began grinding back against her while rubbing circles on her stomach. "Lay it on me."

"I've already asked Weiss so let me ask you next." Y/N said with a smirk as Yang went slack and looked back at him with wide eyes, not expecting this. "You. Me. 7 other girls. You in?"

"W-Wait seriously?" Yang said with her mouth agape. She never expected Y/N to actually want a harem, and this soon no less!

"Yeah." Y/N said bringing her into a warm hug. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around his back. "Yang Xiao Long, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I...I..." Yang hesitated with wide eyes as she looked up at Y/N. He frowned a bit, thinking she would reject him since he waited too long until a pair of lips slammed into his own. He choked a bit startled as Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Y/N blushed a bit looking at everyone staring at them, but eventually he just wrapped his arms around her waist. She pulled back and looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "I would love to. To be yours."

"Yang..." Y/N said with a dopey smile as he brushed the tears away and cupped her face. "You're way cuter than you give yourself credit for. Like sexy? You got that down. But cute? Hot damn."

Yang chuckled as he hugged him again. She hummed as he ran his hands through her hair.

"Y'know you're the only person that's touched my hair beside my mom for almost my entire life right?"

"Sorry!" Y/N retracted both hands and held them up, not wanting to start an all out brawl in the middle of the dance. Yang simply giggled and placed his hands back on her head.

"No..no it's okay Y/N." Yang smiled happily. "I've seen you do this to Ruby so many times, I was wondering how good it felt."

"And?"

"It's just what I thought it'd be you big teddy bear." Yang grabbed him and squealed as Y/N chuckled and patted her head again.

"And you call Ruby a dork." Y/N scoffed before kissing Yang's head.

"Hey, I think Blake is waiting for her turn." Yang said hastily as they saw Blake giving awkward glances to them and trying to stay away from Sun.

"Ugh, she didn't go with Sun?" Y/N groaned as Yang sighed.

"She loves you Y/N...a lot."

"..." Y/N stayed quiet before kissing Yang's cheek and making his way over to Blake.

"Hey Blake!" Y/N rushed over to her.

"O-Oh! Hey Y/N." Blake said shyly as Y/N let his eyes run down her body again.

"Still looking good sis." Y/N smirked as Blake blushed.

"T-Thanks same to you..." Blake pushes her hair back embarrassed as Y/N smirked.

"Care to dance? Think Coco is putting on another slow song." Y/N offered his hand as Blake looked at it and hesitantly took it.

"Sure.."

The pair made their way to the dance floor as they stood in front of each other. Y/N rolled his eyes with a smile and pulled Blake close.

"Still as shy as ever." Y/N quipped as Blake blushed.

"Hey, there was a time when you would hide behind me and hold the back of my shirt because you were scared." Blake laughed remembering it fondly. Y/N chuckled as well.

"Yeah well I've grown up a bit since then." Y/N smiled. He caught himself checking her out again before shaking his head.

'And so has she...GAH! Bad male hormones!'

"S-So..." Y/N began to sway with her. "Why didn't you go with Sun?"

"I...well I just think that we aren't too good of a match. He's sweet and a good guy...but we just don't click." Blake mumbled with a blush. "Plus you...a-already know how I feel so..."

"Yeah...look Blake." Y/N stopped for a sec to formulate what he wanted to say. "I'm sure you know that I asked Yang and plan on asking the others out too...I don't exactly love them like real love, but I feel something for them. If I can make them happy and make myself happy at the same time...well that sounds like a win win."

"That's great Y/N. I'm happy to hear that." Blake said with a small smile, but hiding a pained one behind it. She knew what was coming.

"But..." Y/N began. "I don't know how I feel about you. I know that I want you in my life. I know that I've forgiven you and that I want to move past, well, the past. And I love you. I do. I'm just not sure what kind of love that is. All of this is...very foreign to me. And with the track record I have with Sienna and Adam I just...I don't know Blake...it's just...complicated."

Blake cupped his face and kissed his cheek.

"I know Y/N...I know." Blake said as she felt a tear roll down her face. "I don't blame you...for the longest time I felt weird about this feeling in my heart for you. I've accepted it now and I know that whatever choice you make I'll accept okay? I'm just happy to be by your side. To be your sword when nobody else will. I'll always be with you. You can decide what that is as. I love you. As a brother and as a man. You can choose which one you want and I'll stand by that decision forever okay? So don't worry about me. I'll be happy or I'll move on. I can wait as long as you need."

Y/N held her hand as he brought her into a hug. He kissed her head and ran his hands through her hair as the song ended.

"Thanks Blake...it means more than you know." Y/N let go of the hug and wiped her tears. "Now I think your partner is waiting for a dance with you."

They both turned to see Yang waving at Blake and him. Blake smiled and kissed Y/N's cheek again.

"Now get outta here you pair of nymphos." Y/N snarked as Blake laughed with a blush before flicking him off as she met up with Yang and Weiss.

Y/N turned to make eye contact with Coco, who proceeded to do the hand signs of a blowjob and laugh at Y/N's deadpan before she began DJing some more.

The music around them began to settle down as Coco pointed directly at Y/N and then directed his eyes towards an awkward looking Velvet and Ruby by the punch bowl. Pyrrha and Jaune were discussing something off to the side while Nora was currently guzzling the punch bowl next to Ruby and Velvet. If Y/N had to guess, Ren was off drinking himself into a better state as he prayed for the poor guy.

Understanding Coco'a direction, Y/N made his way over to Velvet, Ruby, and Nora. He smiled while approaching them as they all lit up at his appearance. Nora wiped her mouth and waved rapidly as Y/n sighed.

"Nora..." Y/N sighed as she ran up to him.

"Hey Y/N!" She beamed up as she jumped up and down. Her dress kept flying up a little too high as Y/N held her in place.

"Hey Nora." Y/N smiled before Nora embraced him in a bone crushing hug. "N-Nora...air!"

"Sorry!" Nora giggled as she let him go. "So are you here to dance with one of us?! We've been waiting hours!"

"Nora it's been like 45 minutes." Y/N deadpanned as Nora just gave him a weird look.

"Yeah, but when I'm away from you it feels like years!" Nora said earnestly and Y/N just smiled and patted her head.

"You are far too cute for your own good Nora. Say things like that and you'll get me to blush." Y/N joked as Nora hummed in happiness. Velvet and Ruby stepped up and said hi to Y/N next.

"Helllllllo ladies." Y/N said turning his attention to them. "How are you two? Any problems?"

"U-Uh no!" Ruby said quickly as Velvet giggled and turned to Y/N.

"She's having trouble with her heels. Apparently Yang never stopped to actually teach her how to walk in them. I didn't know either, but Coco pretty much forced me to learn during our first year." Velvet said with a smile. "You can take them off Ruby, you know he's not going to mind."

"B-But Y/N has to think I'm all like sexy and stuff! I'm a woman not a little girl!" Ruby cried out in response before realizing what she said and looked back sheepishly to Y/N who cocked an eyebrow. "I-You-We...you didn't hear that!"

Y/N chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ruby, you are sexy to me. All of you are. You guys are a bunch of badass huntresses, that's sexy in of itself. Besides, your dorkiness and awkwardness has its own appeal as well."

"Aw Y/N." Velvet cooed as she playfully punched him. Ruby blushed madly as Nora brought him into a crushing hug again.

"Awww I wuv you so much!" Nora said in a cooing voice as Y/N rolled his eyes and pushed her off of him lightly.

"Aside from that..." Y/N said looking at the three girls. "Would anyone like to dance?"

"U-Uh, give me a little to just get used to these!" Ruby said hesitantly as she tried to walk again. "Stupid lady stilts..."

"Heh, you got it red. Nora? Velvet?" Y/N cocked an eyebrow.

"Velvet can go first! I gotta go find Renny and make sure Jaune and Pyrrha know what we're doing! I'll take next though!" Nora said happily as she hopped up and kissed Y/N on the cheek giddily. She sprinted off in a mad dash to find Y/N as everyone else just deadpanned.

"Did someone drug the punch or something?" Velvet said with a weirded out face as Y/N and Ruby just looked at each other and laughed.

"Nope." Ruby popped the p sound as she patted Velvet. "That's just Nora for ya!"

"Heh, sounds about right." Y/N chuckled before turning to Velvet. "So miss Scarlatina...would you care to dance?"

"I would love to your highness." Velvet said with a cute bow as Y/N chuckled. He took her by the hand as the two made their way to the dance floor. Coco put on a song that was right in the middle between a slow song and a regular upbeat one. Velvet and Y/N began to move to the beat as both of them were holding hands and pulling each other all over the place. Eventually the song shifted into a slower pace and the two settled into each other's arms. Y/N caught Velvet sniffling while trying to hide her emotions.

"Hey Vel, you okay?" Y/N cupped her face and wiped her tears as Velvet laughed and apologized for crying.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Velvet said laugh crying. "I just...this is a dream come true."

"Aw cmon Vel, I ain't that special." Y/N said as he smiled down at her. "Man you're way too cute for your own good you know that?"

"Hehe...thanks Y/N." Velvet said hugging him. Y/N rubbed her bunny ears softly as she nuzzled her head into his chest. "I just never thought I'd be able to thank you for saving my brothers and then I...then I met you and everything went so fast. I didn't think you'd be so kind and strong. In a flash I figured out that I...I love you!"

Velvet hugged him harder as she hid her face until Y/N chuckled and kissed her head. Velvet blushed but looked up as Y/N smiled down at her once again.

"Vel...ever since the start of me being here, you've been my rock and the person I could rely on the most. Y'know that saying about how every great man has an even better woman with him? I think that's pretty damn true when it comes to you." Y/N rubbed her head as Velvets eyes widened. "I don't think I'd want to be with anyone else more."

"Y-You mean it?" Velvet said extremely hopefully as she began to cry again.

"Aw come here you little love bunny." Y/N brought her into a hug and began pampering her with kisses as Velvet laughed and blushed.

"Y-Y/N s-stop it!" Velvet said while he hugged her tight, but she had a wide smile on her face. She wiped her eyes as Y/N kissed her bunny ears.

"Ahhh you're so cute!" Y/N said comically as Velvet giggled. "But yes of course I mean it Thumper."

"And the other girls?" Velvet asked hopefully. "We've all been talking about this for a while...I-I'd hate to see anyone get their heart broken...especially Coco..."

"You really care about her huh?" Y/N smiled as Velvet nodded. The pair began swaying as Velvet glanced at her leader on the DJ booth.

"Of course I do, I've been with her everyday for two years after all. Yatsu and Fox and just as close as we are. We may not be partners, but I love her like a sister. She won't say it outwardly, but I think she finally feels something for you Y/N. Coco is very pushy and flirty and she doesn't show weakness ever...but when you're around she seems genuinely happy. Coco knows she has confidence and looks, but sometimes she doesn't think she's pretty. She looks at all the other girls and thinks she can't match up so she makes herself the confident one. But you make her feel pretty every moment. You make all of us feel amazing." Velvet said placing her head on
Y/N's chest again. "You don't give yourself enough credit for all the good you've done Y/N. You're not just the White Fangs hero...you're my hero. You're everyone's hero. So thank you...for everything."

"Couldn't have done anything without you guys ." Y/N kissed her head. "My wonderful girlfriends."

Velvet blushed crimson and hid her head in his chest as she squealed in happiness. Y/N patted her back before seeing Coco point to her wrist in simulating a watch with a grin on her face as Y/N rolled his eyes.

"Alright Velv, I gotta grab some more dances with the others, that okay?" Y/N asked as Velvet nodded happily. "Of course Y/N...I-I mean b-b-babe!"

"Heh, don't force yourself." Y/N chuckled as Velvet hid behind her ears. Y/N grinned mischievously and leaned into Velvets ears. "Save the experimenting for your heat week bun bun...I'll show you a whole other world you didn't even know existed."

Velvet took a minute to process it before she blushed heavily and let out an eep before Y/N kissed her cheek and walked away as Velvet mentally shut down.

"All in a days wor-OOF!" Y/N was shoved back onto the dance floor by Nora as she began spinning him around. "N-Nora!"

"Y/N~!" Nora said happily as she embraced himself. "I love you so much!"

"Y-Yeah I love you too Nora now stop spinning me before I upchuck my lunch!" Y/N said trying to stay focused as Nora stopped spinning him and brought him into a bone crushing hug.

"So does this mean we're together-together?!" Nora exclaimed as she looked up at Y/N.

"Y-Yeah..." Y/N caught his focus again as he shook his head. Nora squealed before rushing off to get someone else as Pyrrha entered into his view.

"Hello Y/N!" Pyrrha said happily. Before Y/N could respond, Nora brought both him and her into a big group hug. "N-Nora!"

"Oooh! This is going to be so much fun! My sister and my boss man are going to be in a relationship too! Right Y/N?!"

"Way to spoil the surprise you sugar monster." Y/N rolled his eyes as he patted her head. "But yes, Pyrrha, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to." Pyrrha said happily as Y/N smiled at her. He brought her in for a kiss as Pyrrha melted into his arms before both of them opened their eyes and looked to their left to see Nora staring only centimeters from their face.

"Uh Nora...you mi-MMPH!" Nora captured
Y/N's lips in hers before she let her go quickly and then brought Pyrrha in for a heated kiss. Y/N just gawked as he watched Nora feel up Pyrrha while the spartan looked confused, but didn't fight back. Nora let her go with an audible pop before hugging them both again.

"I gotta go tell Ren!" Nora sped off happily as she disappeared from sight in a flash.

"I-Wha-Why?" Pyrrha stuttered with a blush as  Y/N just put his hands in his pocket with a light blush. Pyrrha looked at him in confusion.

"What? I don't know why she did that other than that she loves you too or to give me a stiffie." Y/N said dryly as he hid his boner. "Guessing it's a mix."

"H-How can you say that so casually?" Pyrrha said embarrassed at what just happened.

"Save it for the threesome Pyr...Save it for the threesome." Y/N put a hand on her shoulder and nodded as Pyrrha blushed. She was about to protest before Jaune, Nora, and Ren came up.

"It's time for our dance number Pyr!" Jaune said as Nora grabbed her hand and began rushing to take her away. Pyrrha waved to Y/N as Nora dragged her away before Jaune held out his fist.

"Congrats man, always knew you'd make me happy." Jaune said with a smile. "Make sure you take care of Pyr alright?"

"You have my word buddy." Y/N met his fist as Jaune nodded and made his way to Pyrrha and Nora. Ren walked up and placed a hand on his shoulder as a single tear left his eye.

"Thank you...thank you so much." Ren said as Y/N brought him into a hug. He patted his back as Ren felt a burden leave him.

"You don't have to suffer anymore man...not alone at least." Y/N patted his shoulder as Ren wiped his eyes with a smile.

"I can only take so much for so long...I love her like a sister, but it's been actual years since I've been alone for more than 30 minutes." Ren said with a small smile.

"Go have some fun man, and snag a lady why dontcha? I got some twins I could hook you and Jaune up with sometime." Y/N said thoughtfully as Ren nodded.

"I'll let Jaune know, take care of yourself Y/N." Ren said with a nod. "Let me know if you ever are about to break, I can give you some remedies to cope."

"Thanks, but what about taking care of Nora?" Y/N quipped back as Ren just shook his head. He met Y/N's eyes as Y/N understood before sighing.

"Give me some remedies after the dance okay?" Y/N said with a sad look as Ren nodded.

"Renny!" Nora called out as Coco put on a song for them while Ren rushed over. Y/N looked at both of them as Coco met up with him next.
Y/N turned to meet her, but was immediately pulled off to a separate corner of the room. Everyone was gathered around JNPR as Coco and Y/N were isolated.

"Hey there stud, you up for a little dance?" Coco said with half lidded eyes. "I've been waiting all night for my turn."

Coco slowly sashayed over to him seductively as she ran her hand along his chest when she reached him. Y/N grinned in response as he looked at her and wrapped her hands around her waist.

"You've gone around collecting all of these girls for your harem...but I think your missing one important piece..." Coco said seductively as she pulled Y/N closer. He wrapped his arms around her waist and grinned back.

*LIME*

"Then it's about time I collect it." Y/N spun as the two began to dance. The beat of the song JNPR was dancing to was more than enough for them to carry off on as they were lost in their own world. They spun around each other while pulling each other every which way before Y/N pushed her away and pulled her back, which Coco took as an opportunity to lift her leg up onto his shoulder. The leg slit of her long dress caused her entire under half to become exposed as Y/N felt something he wasn't expecting to. He looked back to see Coco panting with a small blush on her face as Y/N grinned before pulling her closer.

"Really Coco? Not wearing underwear?" Y/N whispered into her as she pulled his head closer. The two began to kiss heatedly as their tongues battled for dominance. Coco pulled
Y/N into her as he used her flexibility to lift her leg up higher as he pushed his now hardened dick, still in his pants, into her exposed pussy as Coco moaned sensually. Y/N began to suck on her neck as she pushed him closer into her and pulled his hair. He grinned into her as he moved his hips while she did the same.

Eventually, JNPR's dance number ended and the music stopped as everyone began to fill out the room again. Y/N looked at Coco as she returned the same look and nodded.

"You sure you're ready to get to fourth base player?" Coco whispered into Y/N's ear as she rubbed his bulge. Y/N slapped her ass as she looked surprised before Y/N whispered in her ear next.

"Worst case scenario I finish in first place."

"Oh...it's on."

XXXXXXXXXX

*LEMON*

Y/N and Coco exploded into the backstage of the DJ booth as they hid behind the curtain. They moved behind some boxes as Y/N held Coco up and she leg locked him while they made out. Coco's dress was already pretty much off and Coco had thrown Y/N's jacket and unbuttoned his shirt before they had even gotten behind the curtain. Coco moaned out as Y/N grinded his dick against her harshly as he gyrated his hips and Coco bucked her own back. She gripped Y/N's hair and began to bite down on his ears as something inside him snapped. He pushed Coco onto the ground and on her knees as she quickly unfastened his belt and practically tore off his pants. She opened her mouth wide as Y/N pushed her against a box and began to face fuck her. Coco moaned loudly as she began fingering herself on her knees as Y/N used her mouth like it was his property. Coco choked on his dick as Y/N continued using her.

"Fuck you're good at this!" Y/N growled out as Coco moaned back in response.

'I can't...even think straight!' Coco thought in ecstasy. She tried to wrap her hands around his dick, but Y/N's animalistic urge to dominate her made him overpower her even more. Eventually Coco let herself be taken as she felt Y/N twitch in her mouth. He thrusted one last time as he finished in her mouth. Coco felt like her eyes rolled back in her head as she came from her own accord as she drank Y/N's jizz down. She moaned loudly as she squirted onto the ground while Y/N pulled out of her throat and grinned.

Coco collapsed onto her legs as Y/N pulled her back up and put her back against the wall while holding her up. He prodded his dick at her entrance as she moaned from the sensitivity.

"I'm impressed player...you're still standing tall." Coco tried to take control of the situation, but that's when she noticed Y/N's shining amber eyes that made her shudder in anticipation. "This have something to do with you being a fauNUS!"

Coco screamed in pleasure as Y/N pushed himself into her. She leg locked him into place as her toes curled.

"Shut up." Y/N said sternly as he began to suck on her neck. Coco grabbed his hair and pulled him closer as began to pound her. She moaned loudly as Y/N pulverized her pussy. He began to mark her as he bit into her shoulder leaving a love bite deep into her shoulder as Coco moaned from the pain that turned into pleasure. Y/N gripped her ass and slammed into her as she lost control of herself and began wildly slamming into him as well.

As Y/N bounced up and down on her forcefully, his black cat ears moved in front of her mouth as Y/N was biting down on her shoulder. Coco grinned as she bit down on it and began to run her tongue over it while massaging the other one with her hand.

As she did, Y/N took this as a sign that she was trying to dominate him so he immediately put her down on the ground and spun her around as he forced her face against the wall. He bent her over and shoved himself inside of her again as Coco yelled in pleasure. They were both panting and sweating as Y/N demolished her sanity as she felt her eyes roll back in her head. Y/N felt her walls clamp down on him as he smacked her ass harshly leaving a handprint and pulling back on her hair. Coco felt herself about to finish but Y/N pulled out and leaned down as Coco let out a disappointed moan.

"W-Why did you stop?" Coco asked desperately as Y/N looked at her and pulled her back towards him in a hug. He rubbed his dick around her entrance while Coco moaned.

"Who do you belong to?" Y/N said sternly as he began to massage her breasts. Y/N grabbed her hands with the other hand and kept them above her head to keep her from pleasuring herself as she squirmed in desire.

"Y-You, now fuck me!"

"Didn't sound like the right answer." Y/N grinned sadistically as he began to move his hands downward he slowly began to play with her as Coco moaned loudly. "Careful, be too loud and you'll give us away. You wouldn't want someone to watch would you?"

Y/N felt Coco squirm from that as he grinned and began to whisper in her ear.

"Now...who do you belong to?"

"You..." Coco said while panting.

"You who?"

"You master."

"Louder."

"You master! Please fuck me!" Coco moaned out loudly as Y/N grinned and slammed back into her. Small black sparks rippled across
Y/N's dick as they amplified Coco's orgasm.   Coco came harshly as Y/N came inside of her. Coco spasmed in his grasp as he her tight. Eventually her walls stopped clamping down on him and he slowly pulled out as Coco fell onto the floor. She laid on the ground with her face down and her ass up as Y/N's jizz began to flow out of her. She moaned as Y/N immediately switched back to his normal mode while falling on his ass. He breathed heavily while looking at her disheveled form. He ripped her dress up and his jacket had been ripped as well.

*LEMON END*

"Holy...shit." Y/N slowly got up. He looked at the mess they made. Thinking quickly he wiped it up using their ripped up clothes and took off his button up to wrap around her. He looked around frantically before scooping up the now asleep Coco in his arms and hastily making his way out of the dance, sticking to the abandoned hallways. He made it back to his dorm as he quickly rushed in and locked it behind him before taking a deep breath and laying her on the bed. He tossed her dress and his jacket into the trash and tucked Coco into his bed before sitting down on it and laying next to her. Where her love bite was, there was now a small black rune on it, signifying that she was officially one of Y/N's mates.

"That's new..." Y/N mumbled as Coco stirred in his sleep. He smiled and pushed her hair back and kissed her forehead before getting into bed with her. Right before he was about to be the big spoon, a flash of red outside caught his eye. One Ruby Rose was trying to sprint in heels with Crescent Rose in her hands as she made her way to the CCT.

"Ruby? Must be nothing..."

He waved it off and slid in next to Coco as their naked bodies pressed against each other. Coco snuggled up to Y/N in her sleep before his eyes snapped open and he remembered what else was going on tonight.

"Oh god dammit!"

XXXXXXXXXX

Couple things, Blake is in the harem, but this is purely for story purposes and to develop a relationship between the two that actually seems feasible and not just straight outta a hentai or something.
Secondly! Hope the lemon wasn't too bad. Was pretty much my first one so I hope I didn't butcher it. Let me know if you guys want more.

And now...for the moment you've all been waiting for...the winners of the Menagerie group!

Here are the votes tallied up! (You sly bastards somehow still got a tie. Sadly it's only between Weiss and Neo instead of Pyrrha. So choose your favorite waifu!)

RUBY: 26
WEISS: 34
YANG: 30
WINTER: 4
EMERALD: 5
CINDER: 5
NEO: 34
SUMMER: 52
NORA: 9
PYRRHA: 31
VELVET: 46
COCO: 8
MERCURY: 0 (damn sorry bro, but you ain't a chick in this story. He was set up for failure like usual.)
PENNY: 2
ELMER: 2, but technically 4.

Not surprised Summer got up to the first spot, but your girl Velvet was way more popular than I thought. I was guessing RWBY would be the go to team so I'm honestly quite pleased with this! Unfortunately, we still have a tie! So pick between Weiss and Neo and top one goes. If we tie again by Wednesday, they both go! So conspire amongst yourselves and figure out what you want. Thanks guys, the comments are immensely helpful so thank you guys for commenting.

Aside from that, THANKS FOR 300 FOLLOWERS! You guys are totally badass and I can't believe the support and kind words you've all given me. It really does brighten up my day and want to write more and better for all of you. So everyone whose followed, commented, favorited, votes, put my stories in a list or even just read a few words, thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. Truly. I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
278K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
213K 9.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...