𝐊 𝐚 𝐝 𝐞 𝐧 ( 18+)

By Deadroses234

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. "You are min... More

𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝐂 𝐡 𝐥 𝐨 𝐞
C h a p t e r T w o: s h h...
𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞: 𝐩 𝐫 𝐢 𝐧 𝐜 𝐞 𝐬 𝐬
𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫: 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙: 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝒕𝒆𝒏: 𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑡𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: !!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛: 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛: 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝑆 [rewritten]

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐤𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

12K 212 40
By Deadroses234

"Hey, I'm new here", a boy with dark brown wavy hair with a few freckles across his nose and cheeks. He had a skater boy kind of look with his hand gripping his board and his hoodie over his beanie.

"Well my name is Carson and this is Chloe"

The boy look at Carson with a smile, he then look at me from standing next to Carson. The boy reach out for a hand to Carson and I.

"My name is Ashton" he said while shaking Carson and then my hand.

Ashton begin talking about how he barely moved here and other things about his life. I was to busy looking at the asshole that was by the water fountain, why can't I stop looking at him?

"Hey are you alright, Chloe" Ashton said while putting his textbooks inside of his locker.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"You don't lo-"

"So do you play any sports?" I cut him off.

"Um yeah soccer"

"That's great we have a soccer try outs. You know if you want to join!!" I pulled his hand to the signing sheet for the soccer tryouts.

"Of course I would love to" he said while writing his name on the paper.

"Hey, beautiful", a hand gripped my waist. Kaden!

"Hello dickhead", I said pulling away from his touch.

"Who's this?" He gritted his teeth with anger like as if he was jealous.

"I'm Ashton", Ashton gave a smile to Kaden

"Can I talk to Chloe for a second" Kaden said while pulling me away from him, before I knew it I was in the closet with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3M 95.7K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
465K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...