My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

I'm sorry.

93 4 0
By holtzbertgoodeday

I'm still kissing Naya and she's on top of me, I put my hands in her waist and she put her hands in my neck, she was about to take off my shirt but we then pulled away.

"This is wrong." We both said at the same time. We laugh a little.

"I'm so sorry Britt."

"It's fine, it was my fault too." We stood up and just sit there in silence.

"You can tell Demi that it was my fault, not yours."

"But it was too."

"It wasn't because I kissed you, yeah you kissed back but I was the one who kissed you." She look at me. "Plus...I didn't wanted to, I just wanted to calm you down and I don't know why I did that."

"I know, you love my sister and I love Demi, this was just a little..."

"Mistake?"

I look at her and nodded. "Yeah well, that's not the word that I wanted to say but..."

"I know it was a msitake, don't worry, it's not like you'll hurt me with what you're going to say." She smile and I smile.

"We can go now with Demi if you want, we don't have to wait." She smile.

"Thanks but um...I want to go alone, I want to talk to her alone and just...you know."

"It's fine, do you want me to drive you?"

"No, I came in my car, remember?" She giggle.

"We are good, right?"

"We are." I smile and hugged her.

When I was driving, I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to tell her, shit! I heard my phone and thought it was Hailey again until I saw the name in my screen.

B: Hey Rach.

R: Hey um...I just saw the news, it is true that Demi is dating Wilmer?

B: Don't believe in that, I did it too and...I had a fight with Demi.

R: Really?! And how are you feeling?

B: I-I'm good now, I was with Naya...

R: Oh...

B: We kissed.

R: What?!

B: More like made out but I didn't felt anything and she didn't wanted to kiss me.

R: So it was her fault?

B: It was mine too because I kissed back.

R: Are you going to tell Demi?

B: I'm going to her house right now and I'm going to talk to her, I really need to fix all of this.

R: Are you sure you're ok?

B: Yeah...a little bit.

R: Everything will be ok.

B: I know, I just hope she forgive me, I will die if she doesn't.

R: She loves you Brittany.

B: I know she does...

Demi pov's:

After I noticed, I pulled away, I can't believe I kissed back, what am I going to say to Brittany?!

"Marissa..."

"I know, I'm so sorry, god! I can't believe I did this! I'm really sorry god!"

"Ok Marissa, calm down, it was just a mistake, don't worry." I hugged her and she cry a little.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine." She look at me and smile.

"I have to work but I'll come later to see you." I nodded and hugged her one more time.

After a while, I was still sitting in the couch thinking what just happend with Marissa, shit I can't believe I kissed back. I heard the door and stood up. My heart stopped when I saw Brittany standing there.

"Hi..."

"Hey..." I let her come in and we sat in the couch.

"I have to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"Naya and I um...k-kissed...We didn't knew what was going on I swear, I didn't felt anything Demi. I'm so sorry for all, I got mad and I didn't let you explain anything and then I kissed Naya, I'm really sorry Demi, please, forgive me, I love you so much, please forgive me baby, please." She now had tears in her eyes. My poor baby.

"Marissa and I kissed." She look at me. "I'm so sorry too and of course I forgive you, I have to tell them the truth, no matter what Wilmer do or say, I don't care because I love you."

She smile. "I love you so much." We hugged and I sigh. God I missed her arms.

I look at her and smile. "I love you so much too." I smile and she kissed me. It was not a normal kiss, it was a kiss full of passion and love, that kiss showed me that she meant what she said and that she really loves me. We pulled away and I smile.

"I missed your lips, I know itwas just like a day or two but you can't imagine how much I was suffering." I giggle.

"I missed yours too, I was suffering so much too." She smile and then she put her serious face. I know what's coming.

"Why you can't deny any of that bullshit, please tell me Demi."

I look at her deep in her eyes and sigh. I felt a tear my cheek and she caressed my cheek, she smile a little and I sigh again.

(Flashback)

"We are going for something to eat, you want something Demi?" Natalie asked me and I look at her and think for a little.

"Um...Taco bell?" I smile and she nodded, she left and I start listening my songs. After w hile I felt someone in the door, I look behind me and there he was...Wilmer. I stood up and tried to run but he grabbed my arm. "My arm!"

"Shut up bitch!" I look at his eyes and felt scared.

"What you want?" I whispered and he smile.

"I did some photoshops and they look really good, I will post them and you won't deny that we are dating."

"You know I'm with Brittany."

"I don't care! You changed me for a stupid lesbian!"

"Don't call her like that!" He slapped me and I fell to the ground.

"You won't deny this Demi because if you do it, your beautiful Brittany, I will make her life a hell, understood?" He laughed and left.

(End of flashback.)

"I just...I-I didn't wanted him to...h-hurt you." I look at her with tears in my eyes and she looked at me with a worried face.

"Baby, he can't hurt me, I'm stronger, remember? You made me like this, I don't care anymore what the people say, he will never hurt me because I can handle him, don't worry about me baby, I can take care of myself." She took both of my hands.

"But...what if he..."

"He will not do anything because he knows he can be in trouble if he try anything, don't worry baby."

I smile a little. "I'm so sorry babe."

"It's fine, we are good now, ok? Don't worry about it anymore just deny all of that and everything will be ok."

I nodded and hugged her. "Can we cuddle?"

She giggle. "Of course we can." We went upstairs and I trurn on the TV, we lay in the bed and I rest my head in her chest, she hugged me and I sigh.

"I missed this, you know?"

"I missed this too." She kissed my forehead and I sigh. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." I smile and just enjoy this moment.

Brittany pov's:

I open my eyes and look at Demi, she was still sleeping, I smile knowing that I have her in my arms again, I'm glad she forgave me. I still can't believe I almost had sex with Naya, I mean, yeah we were in our clothes but we were making out, what if we didn't pull away? I don't want to know. I look at Demi and smile. I'm happy with her, I don't want to lose her, I want to stay with her, I want to be my entire life with her, Demi is the best thing in my life, she makes me happy, she makes me feel complete, she's the light in my life, I can't live without her, I just want her and just her.

"Are you awake babe?" Demi asked with her sexy voice and I smile.

"Yes I am." She look at me and I pecked her lips.

"Babe..."

"Yeah?"

"You think Naya is beautiful?"

"Well, yeah she is...BUT you're gorgeous." I smile and she smile a little. She stood up and sigh. "Are you ok?"

"It's nothing important, I-I will um...go to my...my studio." She left and I just stare at the door. What happend? I said something wrong? I stood up and just stare at the floor. What did I said? I went downstairs and head to her studio. I heard her sobbing.

"She likes her, I knew this would happend, Naya is better than I am, she's gorgeous, I'm not." She said crying and I felt bad. It's because we kissed? Oh my god.

I head to my room and grabbed my guitar, I head downstairs again and head to the studio, I sigh and opened the door, Demi looked at me.

"What are you doing here babe?" She whispered.

"Don't say anything, just listen to the song." She nodded and I start playing.

Brittany

Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeah

I know, I know

When I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"

I say,

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause, girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are.

Yeah

Her lips, her lips

I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh, her laugh

She hates but I think it's so sexy

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday,

Oh you know, you know, you know

I'd never ask you to change

If perfect's what you're searching for

Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking if you look okay

You know I'll say,

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause, girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

The way you are

The way you are

Girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause, girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

Yeah

I look at her depp in the eyes and smile. Those gorgeous eyes. god.

"Do I have to tell you again how perfect you are for me?" I leave my guitar in the chair and walk to her.

"I just..." I grab her face in my hands.

"Baby you are more than perfect for me, you are more than good enough and I will never change you." She look deep in my eyes. "You know something Naya doesn't have?" She shook her head. "She's not you and I want you."

"Really?"

"If I didn't, you think that I wouldn't stop what I was doing with Naya and come here to say sorry and tell you how much I love you?" She smile a little. "Trust me when I say that I love you."

"I do, I just, I'm scared because I don't want to lose you."

I smile and shook my head. "You will never lose me because I don't want to lose you either, I can't imagine my life without you Demi, without your smile, your eyes, your beautiful voice, all of you." She smile.

"I love you so much." I smile and she kissed my lips softly.

"Do you want me to tell you again how perfect you are? Because I can tell you every single hour and minute how perfect you are, I don't care, I just want you to know how perfect you are." I whispered against her lips.

She giggle. "Thanks babe, I love you so much, seriously, I can't imagine my life without you, I'm glad I met you." I smile and she hugged me.

"How about if we go out, do you want to go to Santa Monica?"

"Yes! Just let me put some makeup on and change my clothes." She was about to leabe and I took her hand. She look at me.

"Just change your clothes, not your makeup on, your face looks gorgeous without make up on." She blush and nodded. She went upstairs and I sigh. How I love her.

Note:

I promise I will try to update the next chapter this week or next week, I didn't pass Algebra, I'm in high school and it's not so easy, I know my parents will kill me and I have to pass this class if not, I will really die so I have to study even more. I promise I will try guys, just because I love you guys. Hope you enjoy this chapter:)

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...