Darling In The Stranxx || 016...

By ShitsAndOrGiggles

|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
...The End...

Chapter 38

436 12 2
By ShitsAndOrGiggles

[ Third POV ]

Zorome starts the day of course..

"Ichigo! Don't tell me you're gonna sell our car with these camels!"

Ichigo hands over the car keys to the camel owner. "Here you go, oh can we take some of those water bottles."

"Yes! This is a splendid deal!" The camel owner grabs 5 of them and puts it behind the camel's rear end.

"How are camels going to help us travel to Egypt! I get we are already in Africa but a car with air conditioning, faster than a camel and much more safer! What are camels going to do! I can't handle this anymore!" Zorome bangs his head on a random pole.

"Don't worry Zorome, as you can see, camels can withstand the heatwave. We also have water on us so if we get thirsty, we get cold water."

"Yeah but how are we gonna get on top of the camel?"

Ichigo stops her reasoning for camels, "T-This is how you get on a camel. Hey little buddy! Bend over a bit please!" She taps the camel, no response.

"Here let me help." She attempts to climb it on the camel's neck but falls.

"Okay I think we should just get our car keys back-."

The camel owner had already disappeared.

"YOU IDIOT! AREOSMITH! SHOOT HER!"

"Wait! I'm sorry!"

"Zorome calm down!"

...

The Darling Crusaders travel through the hot desert. Everyone was really starting to dehydrate, they got the camels to move but couldn't get on the camel.

"I get that we can get the camels to move, but we can't get on top of them! Dammit to it all! I regret going with you guys to this trip!" Zorome kicks the sand.

"Not going to lie, I'm with Zorome, that was a stupid deal Ichigo. What were you thinking?" Alpha drinks the tank full of water.

"We don't talk about that, but isn't it getting hotter by the second." She covers her eyes from the shining sun.

"Now that you think about it, it really is." Goro sees everything getting steamy.

"Uh, am I hallucinating from the heat or is the sun getting closer!" Futoshi points at the sky, everyone looks at the closed up sun.

"Holy Crap! Futoshi I'm hallucinating with you as well! Can I finally Rest In Peace now! Thank you God!" Zorome adds in, accepting his true destiny and fate.

"It isn't your brains tricking you! It's the actual sun! And it's cooking us alive! We need to find a cave or something!" Ichigo shouts for any shelter nearby.

"Oh yeah! A random shelter with air conditioning and water will randomly appear! It's not like the sun is gonna attack us anyway! It's just a goddamn sun! Now can I die in peace!" Right after Zorome says that, the sun starts attacking them with meteorites the size of a car.

"You just had to say that Zorome! You always put up the flags!" Miku runs away from the falling meteors.

"I can get closer to the sun and attack it with my Advocato Green!" Goro summons Advocato Green, using it's 50 meter advantage. The closer he got to the sun, the more hotter it was. "Emerald Splash!" Emeralds come flying out of Advocato Green's hand.

But the sun deflects it, melting the emeralds with extreme heat. Goro suffered some 2nd degree burns from Advocato Green being too close.

"Goro! Let me heal you!" Alpha heals Goro's injuries from the sun.

The camels start passing out and faint due to the massive heat wave. "Even the camels that could withstand a ton of heat are passing out! Quick hide around the rocks!" Ichigo and the rest hide in the rock.

"Quick! I'll make shelter for us! It might not be the best but it is the best to keep us alive until we find the user!" Hiro summons Star Platinum.

"Ora!" Star Platinum punches the ground, forming a huge crater. "Everyone build the destroyed rocks and form a shelter for everyone!"

...

2 hours later

"Now where is the user, I'm starting to pass out now..." Ichigo uses a pair binoculars to spot any potential hideout.

*FWOSSH*

The sun shoots some rocks to destroy the binoculars completely. "AHHHH! Son of a bitch!" Ichigo slams her hand on the ground. "We can't find the user if I can't concentrate!"

"You said it, I'm starting to faint from heat stroke." Kokoro breathes heavily.

"Let me make Spice Girl punch these rocks to make it withstand and collect more heat." Miku says, making the rocks sustain and absorb more heat.

"Good job Miku, now we can have more time to locate it. Now that you think about it, why won't we use Star Platinum's enhanced eyesight? Hiro?" Ichigo calls his name.

Hiro was there, but he showed no response. But his eyes were locked onto something.

"Is something wrong with Hiro? Goro, tap Hiro on the shoulders for me." Ichigo now asks Goro for help.

Like Hiro, Goro showed no response. "Goro? Are you okay, why are your eyes like Hiro's right now?"

"I-Ichigo! Mitsuru's eyes are like that as well! All of their eyes are focused on something! We ladies don't know what happened to our men!" Kokoro points at Mitsuru who is just the same like Hiro and Goro.

"Alpha, Zorome and Futoshi too! All of them are focusing on something!" Miku cowers in fear.

"Kukukukukuku....Hehehehehehehe....hehehehhehehe..." Zorome starts to laugh.

"Zorome, what's wrong?" Ichigo asks.

"Heheheheheh.....Hahahahahaha Hahahaha! Hahahhahaha hah!" He doesn't respond to Ichigo at all.

"Zorome! What is wrong! Why are you like this!" Miku grabs his shirt, pulling and pushing him back and forward.

"Hehehehehhe..." Hiro starts to laugh as well. The girls look at him.

"Hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Hiro! You too! What is going on with all you boys!" Ichigo starts to get freaked out.

"POOOF! Gehehehehehehe! Hahahaha hahahhahaha!" Futoshi starts to join in the gang.

"Futoshi! Not you too!"

"Heheheheh! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Kekekekekkekek! NOHOHOHOOOOOO!" Goro starts to hysterically laugh with the other boys.

"G-Goro? Are you okay?!"

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Alpha who has never laughed before, begins laughing for the first time.

"Even Alpha is laughing! This isn't good! I think they are being mind controlled and going insane from the heat!" Ichigo starts to tear up.

"TEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!" Mitsuru shocks Kokoro, Ichigo and Miku. He has never laughed before, not even Kokoro ever has heard him laugh before.

"M-Mitsuru! You too!" Kokoro frowns.

"Oooohhhh my god! They are all goin crazy from the heat! Only us ladies are the last survivors! We must help them!"

"GEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" All the boys laugh together.

"Hey Zorome! Quit laughing like a maniac! We need to be calm and focused in order to find the user." Ichigo grabs Zorome's shirt.

"D-Don't get the wrong idea Ichigo. Look at those 2 cave shelters right there." They finally spoke an actual word, all the ladies look at the 2 caves that the sun is nearby.

"I-I don't get it.." She says, her mind was more confused into why all the boys were laughing and the girls didn't get it.

"Look at the shadow on those 2 caves, the one on the right is reversed." Zorome points at the 2nd rock to the right. The 1st rock had the shadow from behind, the second had it from the front.

"The 2nd rock is a fake! The user must've done something to it!" Goro giggles.

"Huehehehehahaha! It's so stupid! Even I laughed!" Mitsuru giggles with Goro as well.

"You said it!" Alpha wipes the tears of joy from his eyes.

"I was actually going insane though." Futoshi starts to calm down.

"I wasn't, I figured it out after Hiro and Alpha did as well." Zorome sniffs his nose.

"W-What?" She still didn't get it.

"Good grief Ichigo, and you call yourself the leader? Here let me show you." Hiro stands up and walks outside the cave shelter.

"Watch out Hiro! It will attack you!" Ichigo tries to pull him back in.

"Look, let me grab this rock and Star Platinum will show you pitiful ladies the truth." Star Platinum  grabs a random rock the sun made.

"Ora!" He throws it at fast speed, breaking something invisible. But everyone heard a man shriek from pain.

Then the sun starts to disappear and the night dominates the sky.

Everyone walks up to the destroyed hole and takes it down.

"A tent?!" Ichigo was still in shock as well as Miku and Kokoro.

"This guy seemed to have such a peaceful hideout. Ooh a drink!" Zorome and Futoshi share their drinks.

"Tehe, it's still funny we almost fell for an obvious trick." Mitsuru covers his face.

"We don't know this guy's name, we haven't met him at all, he showed up all of a sudden and already defeated? It's already over?" Ichigo's mind start to break.

"Yes Yes Yes, oh my god." Alpha covers his face from shame, their leader is more stupid than her teammates.

What would we girls do without these boys... Miku, Kokoro and Ichigo said to themselves at the same time.

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 4 33
The most powerful and advanced race in the chaos universe has sent its state-of-the-art research ship into space to search for inhabited planets and...
4.5K 133 17
The year is 2014, in the city of Tokyo, two young adults sit together in their home, relaxing after their recent adventure. One was a girl, with rave...
1K 119 31
100 years ago a group of superheroes and villains worked together to stop an invasion, while trying to save the planet. But they destroyed everything...
39K 1.1K 20
The United Star of Gaia, an advanced space faring human civilization comes across a fantasy like planet in their journey to explore the star. This is...