LOCKED in love -YOONMIN

By E_Rose_V

Jimin got betrayed by his now EX boyfriend which got him time in prison but is he going to survive in a pool... More

Main characters:
I thought it was love!
Set up? By who?
Confession!
You've got a friend in me!
Trouble ahead?
Judgement day!
A deer surrounded by wolves.
Yoongi
Who Is He?!?!?
Can We Be Friends?
I Can Survive This
Angel? Or Demon?
Change In The Story
apologies!! :(

I Bloom For You

4K 170 74
By E_Rose_V

Jimin felt a little better after telling Namjoon everything and as much as he wanted to go find Tae he decided to give him some space today. He was still deeply hurt by Tae's actions but he knew that his best friend must be going through something because Tae was gentle by nature. Pushing the sad thoughts aside Jimin entered his cell knowing it will be lock up soon, Yoongi laid on his own bed reading a book.
"What you reading?" Jimin asked as he tip toed next to Yoongi to try look at the pages.
Yoongi didn't notice how close Jimin was so when he turned his head to answer he flinched a little at how close their faces were. Jimin didn't seem to notice or mind so Yoongi looked back to his book before replying.
"It's called 'The Sun & The Moond'" Yoongi carried on reading his book, while Jimin just stared.
"Hmm, what's the story line" Jimin began climbing on the top bunk, making Yoongi shift over to the wall but he didn't mind.
"Well, it's about how the sun and moon were deeply in love but darkness was jealous so darkness asked the gods to separate them telling the gods that earth needed light to thrive...the gods agreed on the term's but that didnt stop the sun and moon though because their love was so strong, they would meet every so often for a short time that being the total eclipse." Yoogni smiled slightly at the thought of a love so strong.
" Wooow, that's beautiful! So they refused to be apart even if it was only for a short time. I bet a love so great and strong feels amazing" Jimin looked the the ceiling as he thought about Kai and their relationship.
'I actually thought Kai's love was this strong but like the darkness he was deceiving.' Jimin signed as he was deep in thought.
Yoongi watched the pained look on Jimin's face and unconsciously reached over to stroke his hair, this made Jimin startle out his thoughts but he soon leaned into Yoongi's large hand for comfort. Yoongi smiled when he felt Jimin lean in, it made him feel useful and needed, something he hasn't felt proberly all his life so the warmness his was feel made him excited but also scared. He pulled his hand back, placing it back on the book.
Jimin already missing the warmth decided to ask something that was either going to bring him more comfort or get him punched but hw took the risk.
"C-can I lay on y-your chest while you read?.. Please?" Jimin shyly looked at his fiddling fingers.
Yoongi was very shocked at the request, he didn't expect Jimin to ask such a bold question when he hasn't been the nicest to Jimin before but he really did yearn he the smaller boy's touch again so ageist all the bad points he caved in to his deeper needs.
"Y-yeah sure", Yoongi lifted his arm so Jimin could snuggle up to him and place his head on his chest".
Jimin did just that, he inched up to Yoongi shyly, his heart was beating fast but his action seemed slow motion. His cheeks tinted pink which wasn't unnoticed to Yoongi who also blushed at his actions. Yoongi could feel a warm feeling spread throughout his body as Jimin laid in place and Yoongi placed his arm holding him as well as the book in his hands.
They both felt the feelings of happiness and bliss, both hearts racing in sync.
"Are you comfortable?" Yoongi asked,
"Yes, are you?" Jimin replied,
"I am" is all Yoongi said.
The two boys laid in silence but not awkward, it was very calming and seemed so natural. Jimin smiled as he listened to Yoongi's now calm heart beat and Yoongi smiled satisfied that he took the step to be close to someone.
Yoongi carried on reading until he heard little snores coming from the beautiful boy laid on him.
He whispered, "Are you asleep Jimin?"
But Jimin was spound asleep, Yoongi could only see a bit of his face because he didn't want to move and wake him up, so he examined what he could.
He noticed Jimin's lips parted slightly, they looked so soft and bouncy, smooth if touched, his eyes closed peacefully but his long eyelashes touch his round cheek slightly.
"Jimin you really are beautiful, who ever hurt you must be a moron".
Yoongi moved some hair out of Jimin's face, making Jimin snuggle more into Yoongi and hold him tight. Yoongi froze but smiled seeing this utter beautiful and charming boy so he placed his book down and hugged Jimin with one arm and pulling with Jimin's hair with the other as their body merged together for the warmness.
"I might look creepy but just a few minutes, just let me stay like this a few more minutes" Yoongi whispered to himself.
Yoongi held to boy close as his eyes began to slowly close, peace and darkness over took Yoongi as he too fell asleep.

2 hours later.
Jimin woke but kept his eyes closed, he was about to moved positions but he felt something warm and strong round him. He slowly opened his eyes to see Yoongi asleep next to him, face to face and both of them hugging.
Jimin didn't panic though, for some reason he got butterflies and felt giddy, the guy was had been so cold to him previously is now holding him in his arms like he was his and his only. Jimin took this chance to look at Yoongi.
'He's so handsome, his lips are thin but defined, mega kissable, Jimin stop!, his eyes remind me of a cat so sharp and his face seem smooth, I want to touch it..' Jimin slowly lifted his hand up to touch Yoongi's cheek which was smooth like Jimin thought. For some reason Jimin's body moved before his brain could tell him to stop, he placed a light kiss on Yoongi's cheek, he kept his lips on Yoongi' s cheek for 3 seconds before moving back to his spot.
Jimin instantly blushed after realising what he had just done, 'Aishhh, I must be out of my mind, he would definitely punch me if he knew I did that' Jimin panicked in his mind but Yoongi didn't move so he calmed down.
Jimin looked at the cell door, not knowing what time it is, but the door was still open so it can't be lock down time just yet.
'Ah I'm going to get a drink of water before lock in, I bet its soon' Jimin thought as he slowly and quietly got off the top bunk and walked out the cell room.

Unknown to Jimin as he walked out the cell, Yoongi opened his eyes quickly and sat up like a rocket while touching the cheek Jimin kissed moments before.
"Holy shit, he kissed me" Yoonig widened his eyes, still touching the kiss spot,
"Wow his lips really were soft, it felt like silk pressed on my skin"
Yoongi felt amazing and like something in him light up the darkness inside. He laid back down facing the wall.
'Shit... This is bad but so good..... I'm falling for Park Jimin'

Jimin entered the lounge room to get a cup of water, as he entered everyone in the room glanced at him but wouldn't make eye contact, no one spoke to him and some even moved away from him walking here.
'what's going on?' Jimin thought.
He turned to the table holding the plastic cups and walked over to the water dispenser. A young guy who was stood next to it panicked and moved to the side,
"Sorry, you can U-use it first" He lowered his head.
'why is he scared of me? Why is everyone being strange around me'.
Jimin was just about to ask u til he felt a arm swing round his shoulder.
"Don't worry about it, your story about your little outburst today traveled fast.. Hehe you have a rep now" The voice spoke.
Jimin looked up to a tall and handsome guy.
"Ah Jin", it was Namjoon's boyfriend,
"Don't mind them, they'll not dare bother you now" he smiled while he pulled Jimin to the water dispenser so he could fill his cup.
Jimin was confused, he thought Jin didn't like him, even though Namjoon said he explained doesn't mean Jin likes him now.. Does it?.
"Erm.. I don't mean to sound rude but why are you being nice? I thought you didn't like me" Jimin asked while filling his cup up water.
Jin frowned remembering how mean he was to Jimin at the lunch table that time.
"Ah, about that.. I owe you an apology, I'm not normally like that to be honest but everyone told me about a new cute guy who was sticking with Joon, I wasn't seeing him around much and then someone told me about how he saved you in the showers.. I was filled with jealousy and I thought you were trying to take him away from me" Jin looked away in shame and embarrassment.
Jimin giggled which made Jin look back at him confused,
"Sorry, I'm not mocking you, it's just... You were so scary at the lunch table but just then you looked so cute and soft, you don't need to apologise Jin, I understand.. If it looked like someone was taking my man it'd be the same so don't worry about it but Joonie is a brother to me so let's be friends from now on ok?"
Jimin smiled his crescent moon eye smile which melted Jin's heart in a second. Jin hugged Jimin who was surprised but hugged back.
" I can see why Joon wants to protect you... Yes let's be friends" Jin said as they pulled away laughing together.

They sat down on a table in the corner and got to know each other a little more, the conversation soon turned into the juicey stuff.
"So is there anyone who has caught your eye here yet?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows.
Jimin giggled, he thought about Yoongi and how Namjoon warned him to keep a distance, he felt something for Yoongi but was it any use in saying so if everyone was ageist it.
"Mmm, someone has but I bet you'll try me what everyone so far has" Jimin rubbed his forehead annoyed.
Jin smiled, "Try me, go on tell me who"
Jimin smiled at Jin's playful wording, "itsminyoongi" Jimin said too fast and quite.
Jin sat with a puzzled face, "wait, slow down I couldn't understand you Jim",
Jimin signed and spoke again then tell slowly but still quietly, "It's Min Yoongi", Jimin waited for Jin to overreact and tell him to stay away but when he didn't hear a reply he looked up.
"Ohh, so what's stopping you?" Jin asked intrigued.
Jimin was surprised as Jin mellow response and clocked his head to the side.
"Aren't you going to tell me to stay away, keep my distance or be careful?" Jimin asked,
"Uhh, well no? It's your choice and your feelings" Jin shrugged,
"But Joonie said not to trust him and told me he murdered someone" Jimin frowned which Jin grabbed his hands in his and held softly.
"Look Jimin, it's you're feelings, Yoongi did murder someone but you don't know the circumstances or how, don't let other people's opinions judge other people, look at Namjoon he's a fearless gang leader who shows no mercy on the streets but to me, you and his gang he would put his life on the life to save us, people may do bad things but it's doesn't always mean they are bad people, now I'm not saying trust everyone in here because most of them are bad people but if something feels different with Yoongi then go for it, if you're willing to trust him then not even Namjoon has the right to stop you, and if it doesnt work out you know Joon, me and the gang are always right here for you no matter what" Jin squeezed Jimin hands for reinsurance.
Jimin's eyes watered a little a Jin kind words and support, he stood up and hugged Jin tightly.
"Thank you, I needed to hear that" He smiled while pulling away.
Jin laughed as he stood up, patting the young boys head, "We have each others back in here, that's what it means to be a family, so don't hold back, we are with you".
They hugged one more time while saying bye because the intercom was telling prisoners to return to their cell for lock up.

Jimin felt happy after making up with Jin and getting support on his feelings for Yoongi, he didn't know if Yoongi would accept him but he wanted to try because Yoongi made Jimin feel something he hasn't felt since he first met Kai, that feeling Jimin loved but hated, it was a risk to trust someone so soon again but Jimin couldn't deny his heart any longer.
Once he walked in the cell Yoongi wasn't there so he laid on his own bed, waiting for him to come in, seconds after Yoongi walked in blank faced, he was holding a different book,
"Been to change books?" Jimin asked cutely.
Yoogni blushed remembering what happened eailer but luckily Jimin couldn't see his face because he was climbing to the top bunk,
"Yeah, I think I've read every interesting book in here now though, all the other are ones that don't interest me" He signed as he laid down.
"Hmm, maybe you should try one, sometimes things you aren't norally interested in turn out to be the best things" Jimin replied but it sounds like he wasn't talking about the book but something else.
The doors to the cell shut and guards began to do the rounds of counting.
Yoongi felt strange that Jimin seemed to be insinuating something but didn't want to look stupid if he asked and was wrong, a nervous feeling built up in both their bodies.
"I guess, but if I do try it out and it sucks then not only will I be disappointed but it would be a massive waste of time." Yoongi laid on his back staring at the ceiling trying to hint that he was also not talking about a book.
Jimin frowned at the thought of Yoongi being disappointed,
"But wouldn't it be better than wondering 'what if'? You have the time to waste in here so all that's needed is a open mind right?" Jimin sat at the end of his bed getting anxious.
Yoongi was certain they weren't talking about the book now, 'Does he like me?' he thought.
"That's true, so if it was you... You would risk it?" Yoongi asked.
Jimin couldn't take it anymore so he jumped up standing in front of Yoongis bed to grab his attention, Yoongi looked at him by just moving it head to the side and Jimin quite loudly answering,
"I Would!!".
Just as Jimin finished them few words a guard banged on the cell bars knocking them out of gazing at each other.
"Be quite Park and get back into bed!" The guard shouted as he carried on his counting.
Jimin stumbled in bed and laid down, he realised how eager and strange he must of sounded to Yoongi. He face palmed himself in embarrassment, 'God! He proberly thinks you are a freak now Jimin! Well done' Jimin whined to himself while pushing his face into the pillow.
Yoongi on the other hand was certain Jimin wasn't talking about the books, 'He must like me, I mean he was always trying to talk to me, he gets shy around me and blushes, you cuddled me and kissed me cheek while I was pretending to sleep!! That must mean something right? OK Yoongi saying something smooth now and see if he takes the hint back', Yoongi rolled on the side facing the open area as he took a deep breathe the next words would change his prison life massively.
"OK, I'll give the book a chance".

Jimin paused in shock and smiled with a giggle,
"Good, one page at a time" Jimin now hugging his pillow.
"Yeah" Yoongi grinned to himself as he could hear Jimin giggle and move around.

It was quite for a second or two until Jimin spoke,
"E-erm Yoongi?"
"Yeah?"
"We are talking about us right? Not a book.. You got the hints right?" Jimin sounded nervous.
Yoongi couldn't hold his laugh in at the cuteness of this boy,
"Come here" he said.
Jimin got out his bed shyly and climbed up to Yoongi's, he sat at the end of the bed while Yoongi leaned up on his elbow.
"So you like me?" Yoongi asked in a blank face wanting to tease Jimin.
Jimin shifted in his spot, worried that Yoongi would reject him but he spoke honestly,
"I do" Jimin nodded cutely.
Yoongi couldn't take the cuteness any longer, this pink haired beauty was stealing his heart without even trying.
Yoongi pulled Jimin towards him, making Jimin yelp in shock, once Yoongi had Jimin laid down and in his arms, Yoongi stroke Jimin's hair.
"I like you too Jimin".

Jimin got major butterflies and smiled brighter than he has in a long time, he wrapped his arms round Yoongi.
The two faced each other, looking into each other's eyes with passion and love.
Yoongi cupped Jimin's chin with his large hand, softly pulling Jimin's face closer, Jimin parted his lips, eager to feel Yoongi's.
Yoongi looked at Jimin's lips, he liked his own slowly then looked back in Jimin's eyes with a fiery longing, inches away they both closed their eye's as their lips pressed softly against each others, the kiss was soft and light but Jimin wanted more so the nibbled Yoongi's bottom lip, Yoongi groaned and pulled Jimin even closer if possible, the kiss now turned into a desperate hunger for each other, Yoongi took over the dominance, their tongues danced and dived.
Jimin thrust his hands in Yoongi hair, pulling on it a little, Yoongi's arm that wrapped aroud Jimin's waist pulled him close while grabbing a hand full of his ass, making Jimin moan into the kiss.
They both felt amazing, their feelings being poured in to the kiss translated well on both parts, they fitted like a correct jigsaw piece.
They pulled away, not from wanting to but for air, they both laid panting in each other embrass, eyes glassy and wide with wonder.
"Wooow" Jimin mumbled.
Yoongi kissed Jimin's for head, "Yeah wow, but let's not move to fast, for now let's sleep ok?".
Jimin yawned not realising how tired he was, so he nodded before giving Yoongi one more peck on his lips, snuggling I to Yoongi's strong arms to sleep.
"Goodnight Yoongi" Jimin smiled.
"Goodnight baby". Yoongi rest his head on Jimin's.
They both fell asleep, with happy dreams and in each others embrace.

*End of chapter*
*so finally a lot of Yoonmin will be happening from now".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 162 20
Jimin is secretly a little, he has recently started catching feelings for Yoongi, he's afraid of Yoongi finding out he's a little but he decides to t...
2.4K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...
848 57 18
Yoongi join jimin's company as a model. Jimin is the CEO of the company. Jimin's father force yoongi to marry jimin. Yoongi didn't want to marry Jimi...
1.8K 141 16
Jimin wakes up in a cemented cell, disorientated and alone; but not for long. He is kept together with a cellmate. Quickly realizing life in their ce...