Good Girl | Seokjin x Little...

By xomiin

❝𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔.❞ A story about a girl who found someone t... More

✿ GOOD GIRL ✿
Ch. 1 ✿ The First Meeting
Ch. 2 ✿ Breakfast
Ch. 3 ✿ A Date
Ch. 4 ✿ Car Ride
Ch. 5 ✿ Unexpected
Ch. 6 ✿ Captured
Ch. 7 ✿ Little Princess
Ch. 8 ✿ Trash
Ch. 9 ✿ Research
Ch. 10 ✿ Sneaky Doctor
Ch. 11 ✿ Seokjin's Appartment
Ch. 12 ✿ Chaptstick
Ch. 13 ✿ Hide and Seek
Ch. 14 ✿ Ice Cream Dancing
Ch. 15 ✿ Four
Ch. 16 ✿ The Past
Ch. 17 ✿ I Love You
Ch. 18 ✿ Up We Go
Ch. 19 ✿ The Mall
Ch. 20 ✿ Him
Ch. 21 ✿ Hide
Ch. 23 ✿ Welcome Home

Ch. 22 ✿ Escape

4.5K 191 560
By xomiin

"Welcome home, Master L/N.  Y-you look tense.  Could I--"

"Get out of my way."  The man shoved Namjoon to the side as he marched up the stairs.  "I need a word with my daughter.  And you'd better not get in the way of it."

Namjoon looked between his two empty hands before sprinting for the kitchen.  He grabbed the small metal tray that held the tall glass of alcohol.  With wide eyes, he chased behind his boss as he was already nearing the top of the staircase.

"Sir, I believe she's sleeping!  Ow-"  Namjoon tripped up the stairs, smashing his foot into the step he was supposed to use next, nearly spilling the glass from its tray.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!"  The man's voice boomed across the halls, echoing along with the stomping of his shoes.

He grabbed the door and rattled it in his hand, but he grunted when he realized that it wouldn't open.

"You KNOW you're not supposed to lock your door!  Did your little FRIEND tell you to hide from me?  HA!  You don't think I have a key for your room?  You're so STUPID!"  He threw a hard punch at the door before he started laughing and walking away.

"Please, sir.  Listen t--"

"NAMJOON! I SWEAR TO GOD, if you don't stop GETTING IN MY WAY I'm going to BASH your pretty FACE in.  NOW, MOVE!!!  I need that k--"

"Would you like a drink?"

Namjoon spat out his question quickly, forcing the articulation to sound as casual as possible.  He gritted his teeth as he watched as his boss was soothed by just the sight of the glass.  It disgusted him.  The man raised an eyebrow before snatching the glass from the tray.

"Sure.  You know I'll need it."  He pulled the glass up to his face, pausing before it reached his lips.  "It's hard to believe that you grew up alongside Y/N.  You turned out much better than she did."  He chuckled, pressing the cup against his lip.  "You know I'm stronger when I'm drunk.  You must really want to see her get what she deserves, don't you?"

"...Yes, I would."  Namjoon agreed with his words, but not in the same context as they were originally implied.

Namjoon stood silently, watching with a pale face as the man began to chug the full glass, consuming every last drop of the sedative-poisoned drink.

He exhaled after finishing, looking at Namjoon with dark eyes.  He took one step towards him, about to place the cup back onto the tray, when he paused.  The man's eyebrows twitched slightly and his head tilted slightly to the side.  Namjoon swallowed as he watched him drop the glass, the pieces shattering across the marble floors.

The man's eyes rolled to the back of his head as his legs gave out from underneath him.  Namjoon grabbed his waist and pulling him up enough to pull one of his limp arms around his shoulder.  His heart thudded in his chest, barely believing what he had just done.  He dragged him across the hallway, kicking the door open to the master bedroom.  He laid his boss' limp body onto the bed.  Breathing heavily, Namjoon pulled the covers over him.

"I don't know if you can hear me...  But ever since my father died, I looked up to you for that figure I lost."  Namjoon mumbled to the unconscious man on the bed.  "You were stubborn, but deep down, you were nice.  An intimidating man with a soft spot.  And you could have stayed that way.  But you took one sip and then another until it ruined you.  You gave your life away to alcohol.  And you lost your morals and sense of self-control along with it.  Whether you meant to or not, you've hurt the people you love and left them with scars that may never heal."  Namjoon swallowed, in an attempt to keep himself from crying.  "I hope you find it in you to change.  I hope you find a way to make a new life for yourself.  Because when you wake up..."  He pulled himself out from his jacket and placed it on the man's desk as a symbol of his resignation.  "You'll find that you've lost everyone now, sir."

With a heavy heart, Namjoon gave one last bow and walked away.

.       .        .

"What if I took you away from here?"

Y/N suddenly sat up straight and stared at him wide-eyed, not saying a word.  Seokjin propped himself up to meet her eyes.  She sat beside him and just looked up at him, trying to process what he just said.  Her heart fluttered as he gazed down at her, brushing her hair from her eyes. A tiny smile formed on her lips.  Seokjin smiled in return, knowing she wanted to hear more.

"What if we had our own little home?  We can go far away from here.  It could have a big yard with pretty trees- I know you'd have fun playing outside all day, wouldn't you?  I even can build you a little swing set.  Maybe we could grow a garden together!"  Seokjin grinned from ear to ear, even getting himself excited.  "I know I don't have a lot of money, but I can make you happy.  And I can keep you safe." 

"But..."

"Don't worry," Seokjin cooed, already knowing what she was thinking.  "We won't tell your father.  He won't have any way to track us down.  And even though you're a baby in here," he tapped her on the temple of her forehead, "there's no way he could take you back if you told him no.  Just in case he did find us.  But he won't."  He smiled, gently smoothing his fingers against her red cheeks. "It'll just be you and me.  I won't let anyone hurt you ever again."

Y/N stared at him, open-mouthed and speechless. Her eyes searched between his, looking for some sign of a dream.  He wanted to live with her.  He wanted to rescue her.  She tried so hard to wrap her head around his proposal.  A life with Jinnie...

Flashbacks of her father's violence and anger flooded through her little mind.  Every smack she was forced to take, every time she hid in her room, praying he wouldn't find her, the times she watched her mother sneak into someone else's car...  Her vision faded as her poor mind replayed every painful memory.  But the same flashbacks she had always had suddenly felt different.  They were altered.  Instead of being smacked, her father's hand was held back rather than meeting her face.  Instead of crying in her room, she had company.  Instead of cowering in fear, she was being held.  Suddenly those memories didn't hurt anymore.

She remembered one of her most prominent memories.  It was back when she was really four years old and her father was in a rage again.  Suddenly seeing through young Y/N's eyes when they were wide with fear, she hid, shaking as she curled inside the kitchen cupboard. 

"I don't CARE if you want to go out!  You're staying home with me tonight, and that's final!"

"Put down the bottle already, you're being stupid!  Can't you see what's happening to you?!"

Y/N sniffled quietly as her parents argued, trying not to cry.  She didn't want Father to find her.  He scared her.  She had only come out of her room to ask for a snack.  But now, all she wanted was for him to stop yelling.  It became too much and she couldn't hold it in anymore.  She began to cry, too scared of her father's loud voice and being trapped in the dark cupboard.  She knew that any moment now, he'd drag her out by the wrist and throw her back into her room.  That's what he does when he finds her hiding.

But that didn't happen this time.

When the door opened, it opened slowly.  And instead, the loving face of Seokjin peeked from outside.  He gently folded his fingers between hers and crouched down in front of her, brushing a tiny strand hair from her red face.

"Don't cry..."

Y/N blinked herself out of her dreaming to see Seokjin in the same position, crouched in front of her, tucking the same strand of hair behind her ear.  She cried found herself crying, as Jinnie brushed his thumbs across her wet cheeks.

"Is my baby sad?"  Seokjin whispered as he sat on his knees in front of her on her bed.  

He really didn't want to scare her.  He was so worried.  But she shook her head no.  He tilted his head and arched his eyebrows, wondering what else could make her cry.

"...Is she happy?"  

Y/N rubbed her eyes with her tiny fists and looked up at him.  Through her tears, she smiled and nodded.

"I w-wanna go h-home with Jinnie."

His eyes softened as he sighed in relief.

"That's my good girl."  He smiled wide and held her face between his two hands to kiss her forehead.  "Come here."

He motioned his hand towards himself, touching her waist gently to guide her over to him.  Without needing any more explanation, she jumped onto him, pushing him back.  Wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, she wanted to be as close to him as possible.  He hugged her tightly, placing gentle kisses on her skin as she whimpered into his shirt.

"It's okay, I've got you."  He cooed, calming her tears away.

Seokjin sat up a bit, adjusting her on his lap so he could gently rock her.  He placed one more kiss against her hair before resting his cheek on the top of her head.  He hummed softly, singing to her as she nestled herself more comfortable in his arms.  Y/N melted into his chest as she was rocked back and forth.  Seokjin knew they had to leave soon, but he allowed the risk of a few more minutes to calm her down.

Suddenly there was a gentle knock at the door.  Their heads whipped towards the sound.

"It's just me.  Can I come in?"

It was Namjoon.

Seokjin looked back at Y/N and tapped the side of her thigh, signaling for her to let him stand up.  She nodded and rolled off of his thighs, crawling back onto the bed.  Seokjin walked towards the door, opening it just a crack, staring out at Namjoon cautiously.

"...Is he with you?"  Seokjin mumbled, looking behind him for any signs of Y/N's father.

"No, of course not.  He's passed out on his bed."

"Wow."  Seokjin blinked and opened the door more for Namjoon to walk through.  "After all of that, he just fell asleep?"

"Well...  I guess you can say that."  Namjoon leaned towards his ear to whisper.  "I'll explain later."

Seokjin nodded with a quiet but genuine 'Thank you' before closing the door behind him.  Y/N spotted the guest and crawled over to the foot of the bed excitedly.

"Hi Namjoooooon!"  Her face glistened with excitement as she waved enthusiastically.

"Hello, Miss--" he cleared his throat and stopped himself mid-bow.  "I mean..  Hi, Y/N."

Y/N blinked and pulled her head back, confused at his sudden informal speech.  Namjoon looked at his feet awkwardly before looking back at the door.  There was obviously something he wanted to say, he was just building up his courage.  His eyes trailed around the room until they landed on Y/N, suddenly filling him with the bravery he needed.

"Take me with you."

"...What?"  Seokjin was shocked by Namjoon's suddenly blunt demand.

"I just need a ride to my family's home.  I won't have a job after today, meaning I won't have a place to stay either."  Namjoon spoke quickly, moving his hands as he spoke.  "My family has a property that they don't use.  It's small, but if you drive me to them, I'll trade you for it."

"You'll trade a ride for a house?"

"Yes!"  Namjoon nodded enthusiastically.  "It's nearby too, so I can help with anything you might need."

Seokjin stared, not expecting such an extreme offer.  He smiled and tilted his head in disbelief.  Y/N hopped off the bed and ran over to the pair.

"Jinnie, let's save Namjoon too, please!"  She tugged on the hem of his shirt hopping with excitement.  "Then everyone can be happy with no booboos!"

The men laughed at her cute generosity.  Seokjin turned to Namjoon, smiling wide at him.

"Well, let's hurry then.  We can't have you getting any booboos now can we?"  He teased with his agreement, making Namjoon practically glow with relief.

"YAYYYY!!!  Jinnie is a superhero!"  Y/N clapped and took turns giving both Seokjin and Namjoon a hug.

"Are you ready?"  Seokjin held his hand out to her for her to hold, but she shook her head and ran back towards her bed, suddenly crawling underneath.  He laughed at her, completely confused.  "What- Y/N, where are you going?"

She pulled her little body back out from the bed, jumping to her feet and holding out her pink teddy bear for them to see.

"We have to save Strawberry too!!!"

"Oh, we could never forget Strawberry!"  Seokjin laughed with joy, proud of her for not forgetting her favorite little toy he had given her on their first date.  She skipped back over to the two.

Now, she was ready.

"Come now.  It's time to go."  Seokjin whispered as they walked out of her bedroom door.  Y/N nodded as they laced their fingers together.

The small group walked down the hallway, passing the cracked door of her father's room.  Her tiny footsteps slowed as she peeked inside.  There he was.  Fast asleep.  Slowly letting go of Seokjin's hand, her feet came to a stop.  The other two turned around to see her standing there quietly, looking at her father with teary eyes.

She smiled softly and waved.

Seokjin sighed, filled with a strange mixture of relief, sympathy and pride.  Y/N turned back towards him to take his hand again.  Holding on tightly, stuffie in one arm, a loving hand in the other, she turned around to follow Namjoon and Jinnie down the staircase and out the door.  Namjoon settled in the driver's seat as Seokjin buckled her into the back.  She smiled wide, watching his every move.  Once she was set, he held out Strawberry in front of her.  Her eyes sparkled as she reached out to hug her fluffy pink toy.  He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"All set?"  Seokjin asked.

"Mhmm, all set!"  She nodded at him happily.

"Good girl."

Backing away, he was ready to close the door when she said something, making him pause before closing it completely.

"Jinnie-"  She blinked at him, taking a moment to admire her hero.  "Thank you."

Seokjin stood for a moment before sighing with a soft grin.

"I love you." He cooed before leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"I love you too~"

And with that, he closed the door.  He walked around and sat in the passenger seat, turning around to check on her.  He held a thumbs up, making Y/N giggle and hold one up herself.

"Here we go~"  Seokjin sang, making both her and Namjoon laugh happily.

Y/N watched out the window as they backed out and drove away.  Waving until she couldn't see it anymore, she bid her old home goodbye.  She turned back around, seeing Namjoon control the steering wheel as he talked with Seokjin about directions and other boring adult stuff.  

Although she wasn't understanding, she listened happily.

She smiled, knowing that she was safe and sound.

And from now on, she always would be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2.1K 16
Ever since the day he walked through the front door of your cafe hand in hand with his sweet daughter on one gloomy afternoon in the middle of winter...
247K 8.5K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he know that there is gonna be someone who i...
12.2K 904 11
An acquaintance. A friend. Maybe a lover... He will do his best to keep her in any way he can. *Kim Seokjin Fanfiction *Short Story (unedited) *Orig...
1.5K 55 3
You've worked in the office with Kim Seokjin for quite some time but you never really pay attention to him. He's basically your stereotypical introve...