Love after marriage (DROPPED)

Da Lareniya

Priya and Harish were cousins and also friends. Priya always seek advice from Harish whenever she feel down a... Altro

Characters intro
Characters intro ( part 2)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
A/N
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 14

993 43 3
Da Lareniya

Priya's POV

Oh god what is happening here. Asha committed suicide. Oh no . I badly want to see her. But i know Harish wont let me to do so. Am i the reason behind that. Yes i am. Oh god. I don't know what to do now. I shouldn't have let Harish to marry me that day. Its all my fault. Tears started to escape from my eyes.

Harish : Priya ??

I immediately wipe my tears and turn casually to see him. I know i can't hide my sorrows in front of him. But I'm dare to do so.

Priya : yes

Harish : Did you cried ?

Priya : uhmm no. I yawned just now . That makes my eyes to be wet.

Harish : oh. Ok good night .

Priya : yeah good night.

Wait did he just say good night ? Oh man ! Did i successfully hide it from him. It can't be. Maybe he is acting who knows ? I just lie down on the bed as I can't close my eyes thinking about all problems.

Harish's POV

I know she is acting in front of me. I'm not a small kid until I can't differentiate between tears from crying and yawning. I just let her to take some rest. After all she need a complete rest. I'm actually feel so bad for her . From the day she entered this house as my wife i never see her actual happiness in this house. Oh come on to whom is she telling lies. I was her best buddies. Did she just forget that or she don't want to remember about that ?

All of the thoughts are not allowing me to have my pretty sleep. I was thinking about how to bring back my old Priya. I miss her cuteness,her smile, her singing,her lame jokes and the worst i miss my bestie. Oh god I miss my sparkle so much. Even though she is just in front of my eyes i miss her so badly. I hope so all this will end soon and Priya will accept me as her husband.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

The Best Match Da Shruti Omar

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

719K 32.4K 53
[Edited • Completed • Revised] When twenty four years old software engineer, Shree Jaisingh is proposed to marry an equally talented, young and fortu...
3.9M 136K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
776K 41.3K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...
26.3K 1.7K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...