𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋...

By _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... More

β–‘ Dreaming in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Lying, Trying β–‘
β–‘ Big decision β–‘
β–‘ White lies β–‘
β–‘ Reflecting myself β–‘
β–‘ Bloody much β–‘
β–‘ Tell me about your family β–‘
β–‘ Spies β–‘
β–‘ The ankle β–‘
β–‘ The ankle pt2 β–‘
β–‘ Dreams are not for everyone β–‘
β–‘ Got a secret β–‘
β–‘ Opening up β–‘
β–‘ Figuring out β–‘
β–‘ Dance with me β–‘
β–‘ Right Concept β–‘
β–‘ The revelation β–‘
β–‘ Milkshake threats β–‘
β–‘ Just pain β–‘
β–‘ You need to come back β–‘
β–‘ Rainbows β–‘
β–‘ Who are you? β–‘
β–‘ Fine but not so Fine β–‘
β–‘ The letter β–‘
β–‘ Proud of us β–‘
β–‘ Lets do it β–‘
β–‘ Dancing in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Epilogue: Mikrokosmos β–‘
πŸ₯€

β–‘ Information β–‘

55 5 1
By _MeanYoongiii_

Jimin's pov:

I was feeling a lump in my throat growing bigger and expanding until it reaches my stomach. I looked at the silver door in front of me.

I am home! I stiffened and my thoughts immediately dispersed with my hand glued on the handle. I cleared my throat harshly but repeatedly. I sweep my light brown hair and finally getting my body exposed to Carl.

I bit down hard on my already pressed lips.

My heart was pounding against my chest in the well-known image of him standing a few steps away from me. I smirked empathetically,  bowing like I am used to and he beamed.

"You came back sir!" His raspy voice got heard and I smiled wider than before. "Yeah I am back Carl!" I retorted but before I could even continue my conversation with him, mother called out for me.

I looked at him with bewilderment. He shrugged his shoulder like he didnt know a thing. "Jimin! Are you home?" She repeated like I didnt hear the first time.

"Yes mom! I am home!" My voice echoed in the hall we were standing until I felt the urge need to yawn. "What happened?"I whispered to my friend and he raised his eyebrow in unawareness.

"They seem a little edgy today sir! Where were you all day?" He implied a question having me perplexed whether I should voice myself or stay quit like I am used to.

I looked at him stressed and quite agitated. I was hoping for this staring contest to stop cause it had me agaped, staring like a fool. "Out with Namjoon!"he didn't seem to buy it.

He had that *know it all* look that still haunts me everytime. I stiffened looking down, actually gulping a little. "Sir you know you can talk to me!" He was concised and I nodded. "Jimin!" Mother continued yelling my name.

"Carl, see you later!" I briefly answer leaving him abandoned in the hall. That was rude I thought to myself. I didn't have a second choice though cause ignoring my mother means death.

I swooped my feet into the dining room,   observing both of my parents eating their dinner as usual. My father completely unbothered to even spare a single glance to his son and mom quite frustrated.

"Hi!" I gulped, finding my usual seat to rest a little. That seat was always so comfortable to be honest although it had the exact same leather and shape.

"Where were you?" Her voice was shaky and breathless - sending chills down my spine in unpleasantness. "With Namjoon! We were at this science club assignment for our grades."

I lied like it was my profession. My thoughts blend along with my mind blurring the full image. I dont even have a plan after all this misery.

"You need to study even more! I dont think that being all the time with him, will be productive!" Dad hissed with a raspy deep growl at me.

"But it's an assignment with pairs! I cant do it alone dad!" I tried to lowkey support myself but he finally turned his expressionless and cold gaze to land on my face.

"Go to your room! You have to study!" He ordered and I did exactly what he said cause I appreciated my life at the moment.  I dont wanna get murdered by my own father.

I was walking the staircase, counting at the marble stairs making my feet quit sweep and stumble. I laughed at how naive I am until I reached the first floor where my room was located.

I saw Carl at the end of the hall, just staring back at me with a small smile forming at the corner of his already exhausted lips.

I waved at him goodnight but before I could actually swing my door open I heard him sighing. My face turned to look at him once again and saw that his smile was now gone.

When he noticed that I caught the moment with my eyes he smirked once again waving at me like before. "Good night sir!" He sighed entering the first room that was close to him.

(Time skip)

My heart was pounding so loud like It was drumming against my chest. I swung the door of the classroom open just to be met with the most beautiful creature.

She was standing among with the rest of the guys, but my poor eyes fell on her light brown hair, on a ponytail. She had brief bangs covering her thick eyelashes and eyebrows. Her eyes seemed full of energy and radiated a different vibe among of all the students.

The next thing I noticed was her tall and well-shaped neck looking at the opposite direction of me at the time. Her delicate figure was never crumbled or creased but always tall in a nice body posture. I was just staring and staring until everyone turned to notice that I am already here.

She wasn't smiling but when she saw me a smile was plastered on her face. Hoseok waved. "Hey dude!" He said making me take some extra steps closer to my friends. I approached their circle taking the empty spot next to the beautiful girl with quite hazel eyes.

She was smiling to me and although people were talking we were both just staring into each other's eyes. Something in her eyes was so alluring and passionate, driving me into an another dimension.

I finally found a smile to show as well. "How are you?" I heard her small voice and giggled. "I am good! What about you?" I politely asked and she looked down rubbing her elbow. "Good!" She smiled brighter than before. Her chubby cheeks were flashing that red color.

"So did you guys found a concept?" Jin asked unaware of everyone's condition. "We found something but it's not ready!" Hoseok answered looking at the rest of the guys. "We found something but it's a surprise!" Jungkook cheered but Jennie didnt seem that happy. "Well, not exactly!"she spoke right next to the excited boy.

"Yoongi?" Y/n asked and he finally turned to look at us. "I have something in mind!" His cold gaze fell into me making me sweat in stress. That dude doesn't like me at all. "What about you Taehyung!" Jin asked and Tae barely looked at him.

"Nah! I still have time" he said so carefree and unbothered. That guy surely is cool vibrating a different kind of air. "What about you Y/n-ah?!" Jungkook asked the girl.

She smiled,looking at me stressed. "Well Jimin had a wonderful idea so we are gonna do that!" I found myself turning into a million different shades of red.

"Y/n helped me a lot with this idea so it's practically hers!"I stuttered in between my words and her eyes got locked on mine in an instant. We were staring like we were compelled and casted into a spell.

Silence in the room with us so close to each other and just staring. Her eyes, so magical. "Nice guys! I would really like to see your concept!" Jungkook's high pitched voice distracted us and that silence broke, having us both look to the front.

Everyone started distancing themselves just to get ready for Kath to appear. I found my way in the corner of the class searching for my water bottle. I head someone clearing his throat.

I furrowed my left eyebrow turning half of my bent body to see Yoongi and Jungkook a step behind. "Oh hey Yoongi!" I tried to play it cool and not freak out in a panicked attack, leading my weak body collapse to the polished floor.

"What's up Jimin!?" He asked in between his teeth and I finally got completely up, wrapping a towel around my neck. "Just getting ready!" I gulped, drinking a fresh sip from my bottle.

"Isnt it refreshing?"jungkook added actually making me slightly giggle. "So dude how come we have never seen you around.. like in our school?" He had a point cause all of them went to the same school except from Taehyung.

" I am not going to that school! I am going to Hanonda ... High school! You know..." I improvised cause I really forgot the stupid name of the other school near to us. Did I get it right?

He nodded in approval like he believed me! Did he? Did I snap out of this situation? Please someone help! "And where do you live?" He also asked and I swallowed so hard like a bunch of nails were getting down my throat.

"I live close to the studio actually!" I brushed my hair back playing it cool. "Oh me too maybe we should do something on the weekends!" Jungkook didnt understand how heavy the atmosphere was and probably said that.

"Sure!" I smiled giving him a reassuring smile. I started taking some steps further away to escape of this heated conversation. Y/n stood right next to me ready for the lesson to start.

Yoongi's pov:

I fiercely put myself down sweeping the floor, really angrily. I couldn't stop looking at the new guy. He was standing right next to Y/n now acting all pure and innocent.

I gulped with a small sigh at this image that made me wanna spit. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and looked up to see the naive boy taking a spot right next to me on the floor.

My gaze fell on her smile once again. She was literally chuckling.  What was so funny? Maybe that dude's face cause that must be the only reason for someone to burst out in a hysterical laughter.

I was eating them alive with my eyes shooting daggers until I heard a small and shoft voice. "You really dont like that new kid!" Jungkook asked but he already knew the answer. I started hypothetically moving my hands.

"Its just that..." I retorted moving my index finger to the surface of my jaw really dazzled. "He tries to hide something!" I continued my sentence more sure than what I was before.

His all attitude was suspicious and his eyes were screaming the word guilt.  Maybe no one could see it but I am freaking sure he is not what he seems. Jungkook coughed and stopped my train of thoughts.

"You need to follow me after the class!" I hissed and he scratched his eyebrow baffled. "Huh?"he mumbled and I shook my hand in disapproval.

(Magical time skip)

I pulled him by the collar into the computers lab that we have in the neighborhood,  practically forcing him. He stumbled on his feet in the way in, letting the fresh wintry air make it's way in with us.

I found a seat and turned on the computer  waiting for the boy to get the memo and follow me. When the computer was already on Jungkook slightly pushed me bringing his desk chair closer to the screen. I face palmed myself before he could actually talk.

"So what should I type?" He cheerfully asked like we were on vacation. "Park Jimin!" I sighed the boy's name and Jungkook obeyed to my request,  making that creaky sound with his fingers on the desktop.

He pressed the enter button and we clicked onto the first page available. I pushed him like he did earlier and started scanning the whole page. I saw his photo down on the article. Wait! Who is he? Is he famous or something?

I sniffed in denial and started proceeding each letter into my mindset. I couldn't control that small smirk that creeped in the corner of my lips when I read all the article.

I couldn't believe how easy this was. I gave a smile to Jungkook when he realised who Park Jimin was. We both looked at each other, with a glance full of meaning before I got up and pressed the button of the printer.

"What are you going to do Yoongi?"

"You will see!"

------

A/n:

Holaaaaa

The chapter is done and I am really emotional because Yoongi is my bias and it hurts making him the bad guy, okay?

It actually tears me apart!

Okay I am a drama queen and i should stop that!

Anyway... I have some ordinary but random questions to ask!

Like.. how did you find the chapter? What will happen with the project? What did Yoongi and Jungkook find about Chim!?

Do you perhaps have any theories about all these questions? If you do dont hesitate to let me know cause I love your comments!!

Vote if you liked this chapter!

Thanks a lot.. I appreciate your support! I love you and I will see you soon... probably when I update the next chapter.

Here's a photo of Jimin blowing everybody (including me) away, to ruin (lighten up) your day:

Grrrrrrr!

Okay Imma stop!

Byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384 33 17
Suga, Marry Me! it's real...❀️It's my love story!❀️
60.7K 2K 58
Between the two..
578K 23.5K 70
A shy girl with a love for dancing A confident guy who loved to watch her
1.2M 43.2K 83
Jikook love story ; Jimin - Unknown contact . Jung kook - Secretly crushing on Jimin [ in this story BTS is still alive ]