Take Your Heart,Golden Wind

By Elyion22

Taking place after Vento Aureo,Giorno decides to take a vacation on Japan.But as evil rises and the Phantom T... More

A Thief meets A Gang-Star
Gold Experience Requiem
A Crime Boss's Change of Heart
Vote Close
What Life Do You Choose? (Part 1)
What Life Do You Choose? (Part 2)
I Am Alibaba
This Place Is My Grave
The Days When My Mother Was There
Out of The Shell
A Well Deserved Break

Let's Hang Out!

1.8K 32 31
By Elyion22

JJBA x Persona 5 Fanfic

Part 7

It's nighttime and Akira and Morgana are on the bed,talking to each other.

"That Kaneshiro truly was an evil stain on society.Same with Kamoshida and Madarame,too.They hurt and exploited others just to satisfy their desires.Still,there were people around them,who noticed their terrible deeds,weren't there?"Morgana asked.

"They were probably too scared."Akira said.

"So it's because they don't have the courage.Humans are so weak.Humans...hey,do you think I'll really be able to become a human?When I touched the Treasure...some memories came back,I tried to force myself to forget but...I really may not be human."Morgana said sadly.

"I'm sure you are."Akira said.

"Talk about a lukewarm response.Now that I think about it,I gotta be human.I am the core of the Phantom Thieves after all!Come on,it's not good for you to stay up this late.Let's go to sleep."Morgana said and Akira nods and goes to sleep.

Saturday,June 25

It's now morning and Akira is awake and his phone starts to ring and he picks it up.

"Hello?"Akira asked.

"Hello?It's me,Makoto.Were you sleeping?"Makoto asked.

"No.It's fine."Akira said.

"Thank goodness.There's something I feel I should let you know.Kaneshiro contacted me."Makoto said.

"Kaneshiro?!"Morgana said.

"He said he's calling off our debt.It seems he's disposed of all the photos as well.And um...my sister and her team have already taken him to custody."Makoto said making Akira and Morgana shocked.

"What?!"Morgana said.

"It appears they did not want him to....disappear,if you know what I mean."Makoto said.

"His group was called a mafia after all.I wouldn't put silencing him past them."Morgana said.

"Does this mean we were successful in changing his heart?"Makoto asked.

"It's hard to say for sure yet."Morgana said.

"I see.What about psychotic breakdowns that Kaneshiro mentioned?"Makoto asked.

"I'm not sure.But I assume he was talking about the incidents that have been all over the news lately.It really may be related to the other person who has been entering Palaces."Morgana said.

"True.That said,all we can do now is wait until Kaneshiro's change of heart becomes clear to us.Thank you."Makoto said and she hangs up.

Meanwhile in the hotel,Giorno hears his phone ringing and he picks it up.

"Hello?"Giorno said.

"Hi,Giorno.It's me,Makoto."Makoto said.

"Oh.Buon Giorno,Makoto.How can I help you?"Giorno asked.

"Oh um...no thanks but I just want to say...thank you for helping us in dealing with Kaneshiro.I don't know what will the team be like if you weren't in it."Makoto said.

"That's alright,Makoto.Anyways,any news on Kaneshiro?"Giorno asked.

"Well,my sister and her team took him to custody but he managed to dispose the photos completely."Makoto said.

"That's great.Is that all?"Giorno asked.

"Yep.Goodbye for now."Makoto said.

"Goodbye."Giorno said and they hang up.

Then,Giorno's phone starts beeping and he sees a text message from Ann.

Ann:Hey,do you have any plans today?

Giorno:Not really.

Ann:Wanna hang out?

Giorno:Don't you have school?

Ann:We'll hang out after school of course.So,you wanna hang out?

Giorno:I would love to.

Ann:Great!I'll meet you at the underground mall of Shibuya!See ya!

Giorno:See ya.

Then Giorno closes his phone.

Later,Akira,who is wearing his summer school uniform,is on the subway and Ryuji approaches him and he is also wearing his summer school uniform.

"Whaddup!"Ryuji said.

"Whaddup."Akira said.

"Hey,about Kaneshiro's Treasure...ain't it kinda disappointing?I thought the bank would have bathtubs full of cash or gold bars,y'know?But a briefcase?Ugh...I wish there was some place I could find a bunch of cash."Ryuji said.

"What about Mementos?"Akira asked.

"Mementos,huh?I guess I could get some cash out of it.I can't keep dreamin' about it though,so you better come with me and get some exercise in."Ryuji said.

"Will do."Akira said.

Later after school,Akira gets a text message from Makoto.

Makoto:I have a question regarding that red-light district issue...

Makoto:Remember how I told you I wanted to go there?

Makoto:Well,how does today sound?

Makoto:I'm unfamiliar with the area,so I was hoping you would be able to guide me around.

Makoto:Can you make time for it?

Akira:I'm free.

Makoto:Thank you!Well then,let's meet up in Shinjuku.

Then Akira closes his phone.

Meanwhile,Giorno is walking until his phone starts beeping and he sees a text message from Ann.

Ann:Where are you?

Giorno:Almost there.

Ann:Ok.I'll be waiting.

Later,Ann is in the underground mall and then she sees Giorno.

"Hi,Giorno!"Ann said.

"Ciao.So where are we hanging out?"Giorno asked.

"I was thinking that we should hang out in Inokashira Park.Sound good to you?"Ann asked.

"Show me the way."Giorno said and Ann smiles.

Meanwhile,Akira and Makoto are in Shinjuku.

"There are so many people here.I guess this really is the biggest red-light district in Asia,huh.Apparently,this place was a hotbed for criminals and illegal immigrants before they installed surveillance cameras.I heard there were quite a few brothels as well."Makoto said.

"You're very well informed."Akira said.

"Well,I heard a great deal about it from my father.This is the 1st time I've actually been here myself though.Regardless,it's become far safer now than it used to be.Of course,surveillance cameras played a substantial role in that.But it was mainly thanks to the police efforts to clean up the area.Even so,there's no way to eradicate crime entirely.It seems operations nowadays are only better hidden.Anyway,seeing is believing,yes?Come on,let's have a look around."Makoto said.

"Sure thing."Akira said

Part 8

Meanwhile,Giorno and Ann are in the Inokashira Park.

"Oh look at those ducks over there!"Ann said.

"They must be a family.I gotta say,this place is actually quite nice."Giorno said.

"I know right?It's not even that far from Shibuya but it feels so different here."Ann said and she sits down.

"So,um,can I ask you a bunch of questions,Giorno?"Ann asked.

"Sure.If this is a way of getting to know each other,it's fine.So,what's your first question?"Giorno asked.

"Um...what does your Mafia do exactly?"Ann asked.

"We just get rid of gangsters that sell drugs to children.It was a dream that I finally fulfilled."Giorno said.

"Dream?"Ann asked and Giorno nods.

"I realized that if I want to fulfill my dream,I had to become a gangster myself.Let me tell you everything that happened throughout my childhood."Giorno said and a flashback is shown.

"So,that's the reason why you wanted to become a Gang-star.For some reason,I feel bad for you.Your mom mistreating you.Your step-dad abusing you.Hearing all of that just makes me feel bad for you.But all of that changed when you saved that man,right?"Ann asked and Giorno nods.

"So,um...do you know your father before your mom remarried?"Ann asked and to her surprise,Giorno takes out his wallet and shows her a picture of a blonde man with a star on his nape.

"His name was Dio Brando.I never knew him ever since I was born and my mom never told me anything about him.Til this day,I'm still uncovering the mystery behind my father."Giorno said.

"I see."Ann said.

"You know,Tokyo is kinda strange,isn't it?"Ann asked.

"You think?"Giorno asked.

"Well,there are tons of people and tons of stores yet there are still duck-filled parks here too.It has everything...but it feels like I can't understand any of it.It's honestly kinda scary."Ann said.

"Then let me help you understand it.Maybe if we do this together,maybe both of us can understand it.So,what do you say?"Giorno said making Ann blush.

"U-Um,sure.Thanks,Giorno!"Ann said.

"No problem."Giorno said.

"By the way,I also wanted to tell you something,Giorno."Ann asked.

"What is it?"Giorno asked.

"You know,back when I was little,there was this anime I used to watch where the main villain was this female thief.She'd lose to the hero every time but I always thought she was cool.She wasn't really a 'good' per se...but she was beautiful,strong,sincere,and even sexy.She always said whatever she wanted,did whatever she wanted...she knew what justice was for her.I...wanted to grow up to be just like her someday."Ann said.

"I feel like you're very close to being like her already."Giorno said.

"I feel the same way."Ann said.

"Anyways,it's probably getting late.I'm heading back.See ya,Takamaki."Giorno said as he leaves.

"See ya,Giorno!Thanks for today!"Ann said as she waves at him.

Meanwhile,Akira and Makoto are in Shinjuku and Makoto is panting.

"Did we lose him?"Makoto asked.

"Yeah.I think we did."Akira said.

"That guy was so persistent.He must have been a scout for a hostess club.He mentioned how 'his girls' get paid a lot to wear cute dresses.All I wanted was to ask if any Shujin students worked there...but he nearly dragged me inside with him.If you hadn't been there there to rescue me,I...."Makoto said.

"That was dangerous,Makoto."Akira said.

"For him maybe.I thought I was going to have to knock him out.I'm glad nobody had to get hurt though.Hm,I guess that's how they do it.I've learned something new today.Oh and thanks again.It seems you have a knack for helping me out.I hope I can do the same for you someday.That aside,even though this is a shopping district,there are absolutely no students around here and definitely no Shujin students.Though I guess they wouldn't come in uniform either way.Well then..."Makoto stops talking.

"Hey,Makoto.Look behind you."Akira said.

"Hm?"Makoto said and she turns around to see a girl,who is wearing a Shujin Academy uniform,entering a salon and Makoto widens her eyes in surprise.

"That was...I used to be in the same class as her!But why is she here?"Makoto asked and they look up to see the name of the salon.

"The After School Salon?"Makoto asked.

"What is that place?"Akira asked.

"I'm not sure.But it seems suspicious.I'll have to ask her about it.Oh and I'd like you to be there too as my witness.Would that be ok?"Makoto asked.

"Of course."Akira said.

"Thank you.Well,we've spent quite a bit of time here.Let's head back to the station.Thank you for today."Makoto said.

Sup guys,sorry if this is a bit short,I thought of giving Giorno a love interest between.....

Ann Takamaki

And Haru Okumura

That's it guys.Just comment on which one of them will be Giorno's love interest.Vote ends on Dec.15,btw.Now,play the ending!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 260 54
☆ . kismet ─ with virtually nothing left in their credit account, a gang of space thieves turn to the richest man in the galaxy to give them a j...
430K 15.5K 35
Vento aureo x reader (She/her pronouns) 𝗺 𝗲 𝘁 𝗮 𝗻 𝗼 𝗶 𝗮 [ m e h - t a - n o y - a h ] • 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 ( n . ) t h e j o u r n e y o f c h...
351K 18.3K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
3.3K 111 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...