𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍.

By TIDAEMPRESS

Santana Silver being a senior in high school thought she had everything planned out. Her dreams of being a ha... More

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍.
001.
002.
003
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.

010.

18.2K 1K 1.2K
By TIDAEMPRESS

"I don't know, one minute there's feelings for him but he'll do something to fuck it up," Santana explained to Niecey. She was feeling an abundance of emotions, she was angry that he decided to confess his love after she had her eyes on someone else.

"If you give him a chance, make it the last one. He is better off being your friend in my eyes but at the same time you need to try it out. He's hurt you before so who's to say he won't do it again?" She shrugged her shoulders, only telling her what she thought she needed to hear. Just how Santana wanted her happy she just wanted the same for her.

Neicey felt like Colbie was only confessing to keep her from finding someone that actually loved her. If he loved Santana he would've never made her feel insecure or treated her like she wasn't important. Whether they were dating or not, he planted that seed in Santana's head.

"It'll definitely be the last chance but I'm not about to take him serious right away. I'm just gonna watch how he moves cause there's a pattern," she peeled her string cheese and bit it down in sections.

Lunch time was Santana's favorite part of school. She ate all day anyways but a whole period dedicated to food? She couldn't wait to pull her lunch box out and flex on everybody that ate the PBJ's and cold pizza.

Ra'Shawn carried his tray over to the table. He'd been sitting with them, his seat kept on being table and he and Tysen were becoming friends. He didn't call anybody his friend, he hated being around different people but he needed something to do other than work every night. His girlfriend just wanted to watch his every move.

Her being older than him, she was very controlling. He liked it at first but now, he's just bored with her. He wants to be in control of every aspect of his life, including his relationship.

"Wassup, Ray," Niecey smirked at him, and nudged Santana.

He just nodded his head at her, covering his head with his hoodie. He licked his lips looking at Santana. "Wassup Santana,"

"Hey," she gave him a small smile and turned away, putting her eyes on the phone.

She felt weird, they barely talked during their class. They were both finishing up the project so they kept their attention solely on the presentation and essay. She was helping him actually care about school, he usually just did the bare minimum.

But all because of her he was finally paying attention.

"You look good today," he scanned his eyes on her, sitting down. It was hard for him to take his eyes off her now, seeing her at his job made him more attracted to her.

Santana's head jerked back a bit, was he serious? Right now, when she's going through all this with Colbie. She was gonna wreck her brain trying to figure out what she was gonna do.

"Thanks," she breathed out, keeping her head down.

"Fasho," he nodded and Niecey just squealed, Ra'Shawn was the finest thang walking at school. All the girls wanted a piece of him, he was new and who didn't want something fresh.

Santana glared at her, her cheeks were heating up due to embarrassment. He wasn't stupid but he didn't act on anything, he was trying to approach her in a way that wasn't awkward. They weren't really associated, just partners for a class project.

He wanted to change the narrative without coming on too strong, he was afraid he'd scare her away. He had a girlfriend but she ain't have to know shit, he wanted Santana in other ways.

She was vulnerable and he liked that.

"Ra'Shawn, my friend here thinks you're cute," Niecey said making Santana's eyes go wide.

"Are you fuckin' serious right now?" She gritted her teeth and spoke in a whisper as she turned her head to her. She was being messy as hell and Santana was ready to run off from the table.

"What? I'm all for you trying shit out with Colbie but you need a backup plan so you don't get your heartbroken and he is cute. You make it seem like I said you wanted to ride him or something,"

Santana just wanted to hide, Niecey was giving her that extra push but she didn't need that right now.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled and flashed a brief smile. "I think she cute too,"

"See, bitch he think you cute. Now I done did my part you do the rest," she winked at her, Santana just rolled her eyes trying not to rip her own head off. If it was all up to her, they wouldn't ever form a relationship. "You'll end up thanking me, so you're welcome in advance,"

"I don't like you," Santana laughed trying to cover up the fact that she was screaming on the inside.

They all finished eating, Santana went to throw her trash away and was met by Ra'Shawn who stood behind her. "What you doing after school?" He asked her with the intent to get to know her better.

"Homework and after that I don't know," she shrugged her shoulders and he could tell she was still pure. She had innocence in her, he could taste it.

"Can I see yo' phone?" he suggested, tossing his tray into the trash bin. His hands went down in his jean pockets and she just nodded. "Bet,"

She handed over her phone and he went to the phone app, typing in his own number, and calling himself. "Now that I got yo' number I'ma text you, maybe we can chill later,"

"Chill?" She raised an eyebrow, knowing that word was a cover-up to just fuck and get something out of her.

"Ain't that what I said?" he shook his head. "If yo' little best friend gone get jealous he can kick rocks. I just wanna get to know you, ya feel me? You cute and you need a real nigga in yo' life,"

"I don't need any nigga in my life let's just make that clear," she spoke firmly but couldn't help to crack a smile. "But I'm down, just don't be on no other shit,"

"If I wanted something from you I'd ask, I ain't gone waste my time," he smirked and walked alongside her as they headed on to their next class. "But I'a pick you up after school, sound good?"

"My daddy usually picks me up so I gotta tell him," she twisted her lips trying to conjure up a lie to tell her father. He wasn't gonna let her go anywhere with somebody she didn't know.

"Aight, I'll text you," he pressed his lips together, smiling at her with his brown eyes.

-

I had to tell daddy I was going home with Niecey, but Niecey was going with Carlos while I left the school with Ra'Shawn. I ain't ever lied to my parents but there's a first time for everything.

Underneath his mean ass demeanor, Ra'Shawn was cool as hell. He let me play my music and even though he didn't speak as much I wasn't uncomfortable around him.

"You wanna grab sum ta' eat? I know yo' ass probably hungry," he chuckled and I just rolled my eyes, nodding at him.

"Yeah," I smiled, ready to fuck up some food.

"Where you wanna go?" He gripped the wheel and turned his head toward me.

"Zaxby's," I closed my eyes, tasting the damn wings and chicken. It was my favorite chain restaurant, they had the best everything.

I gave him the correct instructions and we sat in the drive-thru waiting on the line to move faster.

"So what you do all day besides do homework. You so committed to school, you must be going to college?" he looked at me and averted his eyes back to the cars in front of him, pressing on the gas to move up in the line.

"I do hair, and nah college isn't apart of my plan I wanna have my own beauty salon," I told him. "Wanna be my own boss,"

"You going the right direction. I like that you got actual goals, you ain't out here wasting yo' life to prove some shit to yo' parents." he leaned his head back and got irritated that the line was taking so long. "You wanna go in?"

"We can," I laughed, watching him jump out of the long line and pull into a parking space not too far away from us.

When he parked I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. He took the keys out of the ignition and did the same, keeping his hands in his pocket as we walked to the entrance. He kept the door open for me and let me walk in before him.

The inside was just as busy as the drive-thru, but we ain't have a choice but to wait.

"I'm hungry as hell, that school food don't do shit but make me hungrier. Might have you pack me a lunch or something. Yo' shit be looking so good," he let out a soft chuckle.

"I would but I can barely do it for myself,"

My phone buzzed in my back pocket and the particular pattern had me believing it was Colbie. I pulled my phone out and declined his call, I wasn't trying to hear him cry right now.

"You need to take that? I got yo' order," he looked down at me.

"Nah, it isn't important," I shrugged and he nodded his head.

We got up to the cash register and ordered our food, the boy gave us a number and we stood off to the side waiting on them to call it out.

My phone vibrated again and I just went ahead and answered it this time. He wasn't gone quit calling until I answered.

"What?" I said looking ahead, putting half of my face in the camera.

"Why you so hostile? You must be around somebody," he shook his head and stared down at his phone. "Call me when you get home,"

"Okay," I nodded and before I ended the call he told me he loved me. "Love you too, Colbie,"

I ended the call and messed around on my phone a little bit to kill time.

"Y'all cute," Ra'Shawn chuckled.

"Shut up,"

"Nah foreal, I had a best friend like that," he gulped and nodded his head. "She passed away but I miss her crazy ass everyday. She was my best friend and I had a big ass crush on her, she ain't know it though. Thought I was doing her a favor by hiding it from her,"

"Damn, I'm sorry to hear that," I frowned. Losing a friend is a scary loss to encounter, they go so young and it's crazy cause you wonder if you're next. It's hard to process someone so close to you leaving like that. I don't know what I'd do if Neicey or Colbie died, I'd probably go crazy.

"Nah, it's straight. I ain't make the shit sad or nun just be happy you got somebody that cares for you," he shrugged his shoulders.

-

i ain't fw this chapter lmao idk yet.

how we feel about neicey kinda trying to set them up?

where's team sashawn at? i know y'all couldn't wait.

who you think she gone pick in the end?

ima see yall next chapter.

go fw craccfahdays books and follow her 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645 329 46
YOU'RE A QUEEN, YOU HAVE EVERYTHING BUT YOU ABUSED USING IT, YOU'RE A PERFECT EPITOME OF A B*TCH. WHAT IF ONE DAY YOU WE'RE TRIPPED ON A STONE, AND A...
1.5K 147 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
1.1K 20 20
Aqua is just another 15 year old teenager. She is transitioning from Middle School to High School, worrying about the many obstacles she'll have to f...
41 5 1
Everyone deserves love... Where did I go wrong? ...