karkat x reader

By pigletqueen

Karkat finds you out in the cold and takes you in, almost immediately he falls for you. He even thinks you're... More

Karkats hive
Gamzee x Faygo
not so smexy...yet ;)
parrrtaaayy
says in french: lemon!
Wedding? Part 2
ACTUAL WEDDING
Valentines Day LEMON
A/N
Idek
Thanks giving lémòn
sorry man

Wedding?

7.1K 114 114
By pigletqueen

Bleagh this chapter is so gonna suck. (Your welcome talya)

Karkat POV

I awake to see [y/n] cuddling next to me. She looked so cute with her [f/c] pajamas on. We've been having a steady relationship for about a year now. She keeps saying that on earth its romantic when guys propose. I've been thinking about it and she keeps saying you need a ring, shes showed me videos about it.

I plan on going to dinner with her and when she says something along the line of romance I am going to get on one knee and propose. Er well that's how I think it's done. Meh whatever she keeps saying marriage is like when two people promise to stay together forever and I know how long forever is, it's a long time.

I watch as her eyes lids start to flutter open. She looks up at me and smiles, she snuggles her face into my chest and yawns. "Morning beautiful" I say looking up at my ceiling.

"Mornin" she says in a grogy voice, she might be cute but she still needs her coffee in the mornings. I sigh and get up putting her face on the pillow, she rolls over and snuggles into the blanket.

She is so cute, but I need to get her coffee or else. I keep myself on the task until I get downstairs and see gamzee sitting on my couch.....naked.

"Uh gamz what are you doing here?" I ask trying to keep my cool. "brotha I'm just chillin, I was waiting for you actually." I sigh and take the closest blanket and throw it on top of his bulge.

"Bro, you need to get some clothes on, [y/n] is upstairs and I definitely don't want her seeing your........bulge." I say preparing her coffee.

"The only close I got are here brother, they are in your room. I sure as hell don't want [y/n] seein my fuckin miracle. Can you get it for me brotha?" He said in a relaxed voice.

I sighed and finished [y/n]s coffee, she's so needy.....but I love her anyways. Gamzee on the other hand not so much.

I took the coffee upstairs and handed it to the waiting [y/n]. I quickly gathered Gamzees clothes and ran out of the room. I ran half way down the steps until Gamzee took the clothes from me.

Fuckin naked pervert needs to get out of my hive. I turned and walked back to my room and slipped into the covers of my 'bed'. [y/n] needed it to sleep, she bugged me for days.

"Karkles why is Gamz here?" She asks sipping her coffee. I sigh and think. he didn't really have a reason.

"I don't even know, but I did wanna ask you something." I said she looked at me and tilted her head. gog that's cute. "I wanna eat out tonight, fancy, so do you have any suggestions?" I ask thinking back to the ring. I can't wait to see her face.

She sighs. Oh Gog what did I say?! "I don't wanna do fancy, it's not that I don't like their food it's just I don't like the feeling of........royalty. Honestly I'd prefer a picnic or something cute. Something that would make me feel comfortable in my everyday clothes." she explains. I nod in agreement.

"I'll plan something for tomorrow then. I mean I can't just find the perfect picnic spot, or even a rooftop dinner. Anything for my love." I said that last part like I was fuckin royalty, and [y/n] laughed at this. gog she's so cute when she laughs.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I'm just gonna leave that there.........I'll put like the proposal in the next chapter, and possibly just maybe probably lemon??? Probs not tho :P my brain hurts Θ~Θ

Ok so looking back at my story I noticed the last chapter was all like "bish I ain't postin that whole chapta!! Chop chop motha fricka!!" And the ending of it is currently lost in space sorry o^o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 163 21
Number 4 in the Total Drama Murders Series. The Ridonculous Race Cast and several survivors are trapped on the island. And something isn't right. All...
12.1K 247 8
(Y/N) (L/N) and Benjamin Lawman are childhood friends, after a few years she lost contact with him, he has sadly passed away, she never knew, until o...
4.9K 73 5
(FINISHED!...for now) (Y/N) (L/N). The girl who was bullied at school, abused, and the casual new girl. (Y/N) felt like none of this would change, n...
3.3K 100 8
this will be sweet and a bit sad