Wedding? Part 2

Ok so I'm currently at my family's house, and it's pretty awkward. I have recluse to a chair and hidden my self and phone in my jacket. I hate family.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

[y/n] POV

Yesterday karkat asked you what you thought was romantic. now today your going on a picnic, of course you found this suspicious but you let nature take its course. you exit karkat a hive and find him waiting with a picnic basket.

You two begin walking away from the place you call home. "So where are we going?" You ask, this caught his attention.

"Well, you said you wanted a picnic. So we're going on a picnic adventure" he said that last part sarcastically. 'Jerk' you thought, 'he's a nice, in his own way'

After awhile you arrived at the top of a hill, it wasn't huge it was just a bump in the earth.

It was the perfect time for a picnic, the sun was still in the sky but by the looks of it sunset would soon be here. Karkat laid down a nice cloth and placed the basket full of food near you.

"Come on [y/n] sit with me." [y/c] said patting the empty spot next to him. You did as he asked and sat next to him, you placed your head on his shoulder.

After you ate, sunset had arrived and Karkat got down on one knee. "[Y/n] [l/n], I know we've been through a lot, and I've seen you at your worst. But even though our fights can get ugly, I will always think that your beautiful. I will love you no matter what happens, so will you marry me?" [Y/c] asked passionately. you felt tears well up in your face as you looked at the ring [y/c] held in his grey hands.

"Of course karkat! I love you so much" you said holding out your hand. He put the ring on your finger and you flung your self onto him in a warm hug.

Oracle! Author: I see your future, you will have two kids and will be very wealthy. your marriage will prosper with love, and your children will bring you honor. Kay peace out bitches!

---------[the end]----------

God I know this was short and I'm sorry if you have to spend your Christmas with a family that you hate but hey, so do I pal! But I fell Ya man, I feel ya. THIS STORY HAS BEEN A PAIN IN MY ASS!!! I KEEP REREADING MY OLD CHAPTERS THAT I THOUGHT I FIXED AND IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE DONE SCREWED THE FUCK UP!!! Sorry for yelling it's just I can't believe my story got so screwed up there, I mean shit wouldn't save (says in french:lemon) and then it was glitchy ass hell and kept repeating half of the chapter (not so smexy yet) and gosh this is a mess.