time and time again | kth (di...

By seesawjoons

❝ any activity that requires you to sign a waiver probably isn't the safest. ❞ in which taehyung dabbles in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
hi

TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

164 16 5
By seesawjoons

❝ even though i held you as i imagined, even though i held you tight with two hands, in my arms only the emptiness remains. ❞

— "levanter", stray kids

✦✦✦

all rights reserved

i do not own the rights to kim taehyung, bts, or bighit entertainment.

this book is a work of fiction. the characters, names, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. any character, name, place, or incident that holds any similarity to any other story is purely coincidental.

the characters used are not a true representation of their real counterparts.

please do not plagiarize my work.

*

contains mature themes

*

started: january 3, 2020 (a year after i published that train wreck of a book saved lol)

ended: —

note: this is a first draft, and i apologize in advance for any grammatical errors, bad wording, etc. i'll most likely be editing this book later on, so it's ok i guess haha but thank you for giving me and my book a chance! i hope you enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 65 12
You and BTS are best friends. One day your dad has to move to America because of his job and you have to come with him. 10 years later you come back...
141K 10.4K 31
i want to love you again. but how can i do it, when you've hurt me so much? ㅤㅤㅤㅤ+ sequel of "evanesce." a kim taehyung fanfic. ©95STIG...
511K 33K 50
He was broken. With no plans of falling in love ever again, fate has other plans for him Journey is a JinKook/KookJin Fanfic #1 -JINKOOK (031120) #1...
559K 34.8K 65
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 ❝𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨...