The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit

20.1K 339 353
By ToxicRhino

A/N: Hey guys! No, I did not forget the girls dance scenes. Each girl is going to get their own, but I wanted to separate the story chapter from the single dances chapter just for clarity sake. Expect the dance chapter to come out tomorrow! Poll for the three characters end next chapter and the previous poll for what to do about the Fall Maiden has been decided!

Y/N will kill Amber and let Cinder take the maidens powers while resurrecting Amber using his powers.

NOTE: This means that Amber will still be extremely powerful, but not to the same extent that Y/N is...perhaps he could even bring her back using a different type of dust rather than fire *wink wink*

For some of you thinking or worrying that Y/N had gone good? Hopefully this chapter will disprove those thoughts.
Anyways, on to the chapter, hope you boys enjoy!

XXXXXXXXX

"...Mission commence...I'm going dark."

Y/N's static voice came over the scroll as both women looked to each and nodded. They were currently situated in Beacon, specifically the CCT mainframe situated at the base of the Emerald Tower. While their other accomplice was actually in Vacuo garnering information from one of the other academies. Both Cinder and Emerald were wearing black disguises with masks on to prevent them from being identified if caught,

"Cinder...are you sure this is going to work?" Buttercup said a little uneasy. "I know I sounded confident, but if we mess this up it's going to land us all in the slammer."

"Emerald..." Cinder shot her a glare. "You will refer to me as Blossom and I will refer to you as Buttercup for the duration of this mission. Our King gave us strict orders to not say our real names in case there is any chance they could pin it on us or him. I will follow his commands no matter what."

"Who else would do something this idiotic? We're walking into a hornets nest with a bunch of armed to the teeth students who will destroy us the second they see us. We're kinda highly wanted criminals now for murder, impersonation " Emerald, or Buttercup, said exasperated before Cinder shot her a glare and she shut up quickly. Once Cinder was out of range Emerald retorted. "Of course you'd have a daddy kink..."

"I heard that..." Cinder growled out as her eyes glowed a fiery orange while Emerald yelped. She quickly caught up as the pair snuck throughout the dark towards their destination. Two guards stood in front of the CCT room as Cinder grinned sadistically. "Buttercup, time?"

"Exactly 2100." Emerald responded as she checked her watch. Cinder nodded and watched as the two guards checked the time and began to leave. "Looks like his intel was spot on. The guards are changing now. We need to move, next time they switch won't be until 0400. We have about 10 minutes of time until the new guards show up."

"Plenty." Cinder said concisely as they both hurriedly got into the building and through the doors. They snuck into the building which was fully darkened and only illuminated by a few of the small green computers. Looking at Emerald, Cinder nodded and made her way over to the main computer. She opened a small compartment on the side of the main computer before inserting a thumb drive into the port and turned on the computer. A green holographic clerk appeared in front of them.

"Hello, and welcome to the Beacon Academy CCT tower. Unfortunately, we are currently closed due to the annual Beacon D-" Cinder waved the hologram away as she began to type into the computer. She opened up the main files and was greeted with an authorized password key. Cinder smirked as she opened up the thumb drive and began to hack the computer using some of Roman's code.

"Emerald. I hear them coming. Make sure they cannot see us or this file." Cinder ordered as Emerald nodded. However, as Emerald turned to use her semblance, she was greeted by a gunshot past her head.

"I knew I saw someone!" Ruby Rose's chipper voice cried out as she wielded her scythe in sniper mode. "Stop what you're doing and come with me!"

"Oh dear..." Cinder said smirking as she turned to meet Ruby's gaze. She took a look back at the monitor to see it just starting to de-encrypt the password and the data for download. It was reaching the fire wall and the virus was just about to finish. "It seems you've arrived a bit too early..."

"What are you doing in here?!" Ruby said as she stumbled forward in her heels. "Gah, stupid lady stilts!"

"Miss Rose!" Two huntsman came from behind Ruby as they each stood in front of her. "Thank you for the heads up, we will take care of it from here. Ironwoods is on his way over here now so we only need to detain these suspects."

"W-Wait, but I can still fight!" Ruby protested. Before the huntsman could shoo her away, a flurry of arrows rained down upon them as two metal doors slammed in the doorways to the CCT. Ruby and one of the huntsman dodged, but the other one was immediately impaled in the head by a glass arrow.

"No!" Ruby cried out in sorrow before the other huntsman grabbed her and used a shield to block an arrow aimed for her head. Before either of them could respond to another attack, the disguised Emerald was already on them in an instant.

The huntsman blocked her dual sickles before his shield turned into a shotgun and he blasted her at point blank range. Emerald was shot back as she slid on the ground before readying herself again. Her aura healed her wound as she locked eyes with the huntsman behind the mask.

"Buttercup, you'll be taking the huntsman...I'll deal with the little reaper." Cinder cooed our as Emerald nodded before rushing the huntsman again. His shotgun transformed back into a shield as he took a sword out and they both began to engage the other. Cinder looked toward Ruby who stared at Cinder with angry eyes.

"I'm going to stop you whether you like it or not!" Ruby kicked off her heels before rushing Cinder with her semblance. Cinder smirked as she dodged flawlessly and fired another arrow at Ruby. Ruby spun herself in the air before slicing the arrow in half and launching herself towards Cinder. Without a moment's notice Cinder's eyes widened as she barely missed Ruby's attack and landed back on the ground.

"Interesting...you've gotten stronger." Cinder murmured as Ruby rushed her again.

"Hyah!" Ruby swung her scythe around and clashed with Cinder, who summoned swords in place of her bow and slammed them into Ruby's scythe. The pair were locked into a clash of blades as Ruby narrowed her eyes at the masked Cinder.

"You're angry...good." Cinder said sinisterly. She kicked Ruby in the gut and was on her like a lion as she used a flurry of slashes against Ruby. The reaper barely had enough time to dodge before Cinder had hit her with one of her swords. Ruby cried out as she was pushed back before she grit her teeth and transitioned back into sniper mode as she propelled herself forward with the force. She collided with a surprised Cinder before she kneed the villain the face. Cinder pushed her away and summoned her bow again before shooting an arrow at Ruby, who just swatted it away with her scythe.

"Color me surprised." Cinder said amused. She wiped her nose that had blood trickling down from Ruby's knee to the face as Ruby had a cut on her shoulder that was bleeding, but was healed by her aura. The pair locked eyes before Ruby felt her body telling her to move. She saw a glimpse of the other dead huntsman as she realized what or rather who had just appeared behind her.

The masked Emerald was right behind with her sickles ready to strike down as Ruby's eyes widened in fear. She had no time to react and looked back to see Cinder shoot an arrow at her.

'Mom...Yang...everyone...I'm sorry...' Ruby thought grimly before as she awaited her death at the hands of the perpetrator before closing her eyes.

*CLANG*

Ruby's eyes snapped open at the sound of metal hitting metal as sparks flew between the two black clad figures behind her. The arrow was lodged into the shoulder of her savior as she heard an extremely familiar voice that she was extremely happy to hear.

"C'mon Rubes, I never figured you'd be the type of gal to leave a guy hanging!" Y/N's cocky voice rang in everyone's ears as he had picked up the sword from the dead huntsman next to them and clashed with the masked Emerald. The mint haired beauty was taken aback before she was kicked by Y/N and slid back. Y/N grinned to himself as he swung the sword in a circle while grinning. Ruby looked back with renewed vigor and stood back to back with
Y/N.

"Thanks for the save, but how did you know I was here?" Ruby asked, leaning back into Y/N. He reciprocated the gesture to reassure Ruby as he laughed.

"It was your time to dance. Nobody could find you so I sniffed you out and when I got close enough I heard the fighting." Y/N said casually. "Nice perfume by the way, the small hint strawberries is always a hit."

"Y/N..." Ruby said seriously. "Are those huntsman-"

"Dead." Y/N muttered sternly. "Yeah...neither of them stood a chance. The weapons they were both using aren't anything special and without any sturdy armor they were set up to fail. Their gear was just reproductions of some bootleg Atlas models."

"..." Ruby breathed a deep breath as Y/N looked to Emerald and Cinder to give them both a nod as they took it as a go ahead to continue the plan.

"You take bow and arrow bitch and I'll take sickle girl over here." Y/N ordered as Ruby sniffled and nodded. Before they parted, Y/N gave her some parting advice. "Their deaths weren't your fault Ruby, but if you feel such sorrow for them...make sure you win. For them."

Y/N dashed away from her and engaged Emerald as Ruby thought to what Y/N said.

'Nobody else is going to get hurt...not on my watch!'

Ruby gripped her scythe tight before narrowing her eyes at the masked Cinder. With a battle cry, she rushed forward as Cinder smirked.

*DING*

"Decryption complete. Data transfer processing." A robotic voice called out as Y/N, Cinder, and Emerald all smirked to themselves. 

Y/N clapped and took a deep breath with the sword pointed straight at her.

"Sorry missy, but I'm the only villain here. Though  that tight black suit is doing wonders for your curves. I would love to see you out of those."  Y/N grinned before laughing as he heard Emerald blush and stutter. "For a murderer you sure are sweet beyond all hell...looks like we're gonna have to put on a show."

"..." Emerald nodded, figuring out what Y/N meant as he pointed towards a few spots on his body that she could slice or cut open. Y/N pulled the arrow out of his back before tossing it aside and looking back at Ruby and Cinder. He had to admit, since the first time he saw Ruby, she had gotten a lot stronger. She was toe to toe with Cinder, and though she wasn't using her powers, Cinder was actually being pushed. Y/N was knocked out of his stare when Cinder fired a stray arrow directly at him while her eyes were glowing. Basically that was the look for, 'stop fucking flirting or I'll castrate you idiot.' Y/N casually swatted the arrow away with his sword as he looked back to Emerald about to run him through.

"Jeez..." Y/N said before locking blades with Emerald again. He looked at her eyes through the mask and grinned.

"What are you doing Y/N?!" Emerald whisper yelled in a frantic voice. "We're almost done!"

"Hm, Y/N wasn't my code name." Y/N joked as Emerald blushed behind the mask.

"I'm not calling you daddy!"

"Too late." Y/N thrusted downwards our of the clash before leaving himself open as he nodded to Emerald. She rushed him and sliced his body up in the vital areas as blood gushed out of him. He was about to slam himself into Ruby, but before any of them could move, Summer and Goodwitch came sprinting into the room with their weapons out.

"Drop your weapons and cease the fighting!" Goodwitch ordered angrily as they saw Ruby and Y/N standing over the two masked villains bodies. Goodwitch and Summer looked surprised and relieved before they saw another Ruby and a flyingY/N slam right into the main computer, completely breaking it and causing electricity to surge everywhere, effectively destroying the CCT mainframe for awhile.

"Mom, it's her semblance! They're getting away!" Ruby cried out as they saw the windows shatter as Emerald and Cinder broke through them and out into the open. Goodwitch, Summer, and Ruby all ran to the broken windows as they tried to find the two masked figures, but were met with nothing but the outside campus. Summer huffed and stomped her foot as she quickly embraced Ruby.

"Are you okay sweetie?!" Summer began to frantically check over Ruby as Ruby just began to tear up. "Ruby? Are you okay?"

"M-Mom...I couldn't save them..." Ruby said as her tears began to fall while Summer pulled her into a deep hug. She took a glance at the two dead huntsman as she closed her eyes and kissed Ruby's head. "No it's not your fault. They knew what they were getting into when they signed up for this job. The fact that they stood by you is a show of their bravery and it shows how much strength you have to stand in the face of a villain like that."

"I wish could've done more though!" Ruby protested as she hugged her mom. Goodwitch gave them a glance before looking to Y/N stuck into the computer.

'Too bad one of them was literally headshotted within seconds of arriving...' Y/N rolled his eyes and thought to himself as he watched the show of motherly comfort. 'I hope Cinder and Emerald got away alright...I knew some dumb shit was going to happen...hope Neo is doing okay.'

"Rough night?" Goodwitch said as she stood over Y/N. He coughed as he slowly got up and cracked his back. "Are you unharmed?"

"You know I wouldn't even feel it." Y/N said as he ripped an arrow out of his shoulder. Cinder must have hit him before she left. What a bitch. Though Y/N had a act to keep up so that was put on the back burner for now. "Look Glynda, I know I usually don't care, but those huntsman were associated with you and Beacon. I'm...I'm sorry I was unable to save them."

"I.." Goodwitch closed her eyes before sighing and looking at Y/N with a small smile. "It's okay Y/N. The fact you saved Miss Rose is incredibly satisfactory. I appreciate the sentiments however. While I did not know the two men personally, I have had to make peace with the deaths of fellow huntsman. It is a part of the job we choose."

Goodwitch looked sadly over to Ruby crying into Summer's eyes as she shook her head.

"I feel that the faster Miss Rose learns this, the better huntress she shall be." Goodwitch said as she patted Y/N's shoulder. "I will take care of the bodies and the necessary dues. Would you be able to take this to Ozpin and report it ASAP?"

"Yeah, I got you covered. It's the least I can do teach." Y/N said patting Glynda's hand on his shoulder before offering her a small smile which she gratefully returned. He rushed and gave Summer a glance. The two made eye contact as Y/N mouthed, 'I'm sorry!', to her while Summer offered him a sad smile and mouthed back, 'it's not your fault.'

Y/N was passed by a few more guards that were rushing into the CCT as he hurried out of the immediate area. Thinking quickly he headed into a supply closet and checked out his scroll. He quickly answered a one sided call as Cinder and Emerald responded.

BUTTERCUP: We're safely out of range. That was too much of a close call. Cinder and I have just left and are making our way to rendezvous point with Bubbles.

BLOSSOM: Quite. Perhaps if you hadn't been flirting with our king you would've had an easier time Buttercup.

BUTTERCUP: I-I wasn't flirting!

BLOSSOM: Hm...is that so?

BUTTERCUP: Yes!

"Both of you be quiet!" Y/N whisper yelled with a sigh. "I'm just glad the both of you are okay."

BLOSSOM: May I ask why you protected that harlot darling?

Y/N could feel Cinder's heated gaze from the scroll as he felt a chill go down his spine. He rubbed his forehead before he answered.

"Look we need allies and her mother just became our strongest ally! That woman who was with the Witch was Big Red and she knew our plan from the start! She could've sold us out, but she didn't and instead allied herself with us. You really want to squander that and make an enemy out of someone that's like Little Red on steroids?"

BLOSSOM: I will accept your reasoning for now, but I want more explanation on just HOW this woman became your most STRONGEST ally, MY king.

BUTTERCUP: B-Blossom you're scaring me!

'Forgive me Emerald!' Y/N cried out in his head.

BLOSSOM: This doesn't matter right now, did you retrieve the data?

"Of course I did." Y/N grinned as he pulled the thumb drive out of his pocket. "Neither of you were anywhere near it, so Little Red or the others don't have any reason to think either of you grabbed the thumb drive out of the machine. It's gonna take at least a weak to fix the mainframe of the CCT, so we'll have enough time to sort the important data from the garbage. It was a close call, but good job girls. Make sure you pickup Bubbles and get yourselves somewhere safe. Lay low for the time being. We just stole two of the academies most classified data that they're going to be on high alert just in case. I have no doubts there going to link the theft in Vacuo to the theft here, so watch each other's backs. Stay in the hideout until I give further orders alright?"

BLOSSOM: Your wish is my command.

BUTTERCUP: Roger that boss!

BLOSSOM: Oh? So he's YOUR boss now?

Y/N immediately ended his call and broke the scroll as he deadpanned. He took the chip out of that one and threw it down the slop sink in the closet after crushing it up.

"Hope Neo is doing okay. More importantly, fucking hope that crazy yandere doesn't kill Emerald..." Y/N thought as he tossed the thumb drive up into the air and caught it before taking a deep breath. "Time for phase two!"

XXXXXXXXXX

"...going dark." Y/N's voice echoed as Neo walked towards the CCT tower of Shade. Getting through the sandstorm of dust and sand was hell enough in the bullhead, but Neo had anticipated this and dressed in a classic belly dancer attire that wasn't uncommon to see in Vacuo. She had a pink veil over her face with golden bracelets on her arms. She kept one of her eyes pink with the other black while her hair was half pink and half black as well. She wore a half pink and half black bikini top with Y/N's flaming cat symbol over the pink part and her pink, brown, and white shattered glass circle emblem on the black part showed off her athleticism and flexibility. She wore a loose pink sash that connected her wrists together and hung down below her waist. She also wore a half pink and half black bikini bottom with a long light pink bikini wrap surrounding her waist. She had multiple knives strapped to her thighs as well as a small pink pouch hanging off of her neck that dangled just above her chest.

She slowly walked through the hallways, taking pictures of herself and sending it to Y/N's personal scroll instead of the throwaway ones. She also twirled her umbrella around happily as she skipped through the halls. She had gotten into Shade through a mixture of femme fatal and straight up silent murder. There were countless bodies behind her as guards who had tried to stop her had died quickly. There were no students as most teams were at Beacon for the Vytal Festival or had gone home for the break. This left Neo a perfect path to to silently kill any guards she came across while not having to be sneaky. Of course, nobody had time to yell before she slit their throats with a grin on her face. After all, she was in a extremely happy mood since Y/N had decided to send her on the mission alone since she was, in his own words, the most capable solo among them all. She took great pride in her strength and speed as she was known as the Silent Pink Blur who tended to silence those who got in her or the Obsidian Sparks way. Knowing that Y/N acknowledged her as the strongest made her extremely happy on top of making the flame bitch pissed off. Seeing her try to tear Y/N away from Neo's side was a funny since Y/N had been with Neo far longer and before Cinder was ever involved with him.

Back to the current task, Neo slipped her scroll back into her pouch as she reached the CCT building. She peaked her head around the corner and made an illusion of herself standing in front of the guards as the two guards standing in front of the doors slowly made their way to the small girl. The illusion was dancing seductively as it slowly waltzed over to one of the guards and wrapped its hands around him. The guard grinned stupidly as the other looked on in confusion before the first guard tried to touch Neo's ass. The illusion shattered as both guards looked incredibly confused before a pink and black blur dropped down onto them from above and their heads rolled off. Neo stood up and clapped her hands before flipping her hair and turning back to the doors. She made her way in with a happy skip and a hum as she made her way to the computer and turned on the CCT main computer. A green woman in a clerk outfit popped up and greeted her.

"Hello students! And welcome to the Vacuan CCT tower located in Shade. Unfortunately, the  CCT is closed for the day! Please return tomorrow when we reopen to access your information! We will happily assist you in the best way possi-"

Neo rolled her eyes as she disregarded the hologram and began to type onto the computer. She was less tech savvy than Roman or Cinder so she pulled a list of what to do given to her by Roman before she left. She took in the directions and then began to click and type on the computer, opening up the main files and documents. She came across the menu of the classified information warning and that she needed a password, but soon saw that it was replaced with a green 'access granted' sign before switching to thousands of classified files from the beginnings of Shade, Vacuan government problems and solutions, bios on every student and high profile person in Vacuo and Shade, as well as experiments and less than savory hidden info about unthinkable things. Neo smiled and clapped happily.

'Looks like Y/N and Roman's intel was spot on. Getting this could be huge! Just like Y/N's reward is gonna be.' Neo thought with a gleam in her eyes before she pulled the thumb drive out of her pouch and shoved it into the computer. She clicked a few more times and began to transfer the documents into the thumb drive as a progress bar popped up. She leaned back in the chair and was about to take her scroll out until her instinct kicked in and she teleported out of the way using her semblance. Bullets ripped through the chair as Neo quickly looked back to where they came from as a gruff voice met her ears.

A dark skinned man with dark gray hair slicked back walked up to Neo in a tight fitting brown suit jacket as he hefted a large gun onto his shoulders. Neo could see the muscles behind the suit as it could barely contain them. The black pants he wore had tons of ammo pouches as well as a huge Bowie knife strapped to his combat belt. His brown boots clunked onto the ground as he looked at Neo. His eyes were a tired rust colored eyes as Neo could see them even in the darkness. His face was illuminated by a large cigar in his mouth as Neo saw a scar running down the side of his face, covering over his right eye. He had a dark gray mustache covering his mouth as he spit out the cigar and stomped it out.

"Look at what we 'ave here." The man scoffed as grinned at the resident ice cream queen. "Listen here little lady, I ain't no pawn of Ozpin, but we both know why you're here. I had a hunch this was gonna happen. The CCT in Vale just went down from a little theivery happening. Now you wouldn't happen to know anything to do with that would ya?

Neo simply grinned and leaned on her umbrella cockily as she stared back at him.

"Silent thief eh?" The man chuckled deeply. However, Neo could tell it was laced with hostility and more dangerously, complete assurance in his strength and situation. "I trained most of those guards you killed out there. Knew some of there families. Looks like you've just made my job a lot harder."

Neo simply took in her surroundings and stared at the main who had a large shotgun on his shoulder. Neo could tell that it could turn into something else, she guessed a buster sword or gauntlets, but she wasn't entirely sure. His body began to grow in size as his suit jacket ripped and his pants became strained.

"I'd advise you surrender missy, cause I got a lot of anger right now...and I'd love for ya to give me a chance to blow it off." The man said as he saw Neo wasn't backing down. "Heh, I was hoping you'd give me that look. I'm sure ya who I am Neopolitan, cause I obviously know the world renowned criminal, but I'll give ya my name as common courtesy. Theodore Adler, headmaster of Shade academy and the strongest huntsman in Vacuo.  I'd say give up now, but I know you aren't the type to do that. As I said before, I'm not exactly eye to eye with Ozpin, but that info you're taking...well, let's just say I can't exactly allow such sensitive information to escape. So let me tell ya somethin' darlin."

Neo fanned her umbrella out as the man let out a huge blast of fire dust rounds at her with his shotgun before lighting up another cigar and putting it in his mouth. He blew a puff out and stomped on the ground causing it shake as Neo looked at him with wide eyes. His giant shotgun had not turned into a buster sword or gauntlets...no it had turned into a giant black and red arm gauntlet that covered the right side of Theodore's as it revved to life while flames surrounded it. His right arm pulled out the Bowie knife from its holster and tossed it up before catching it and looking at Neo.

"Ole Teddy is about to show you a good time."

XXXXXXXXX

Alright, and with that, the headmaster of Shade has been revealed! Obviously he is going to be a big player in this story and I tried to make him like a hardass yet laidback sergeant that's incredibly powerful, and he knows it. From the canon story, Ozpin was reliant on speed and natural attacks with his time semblance while Ironwoods is more tech centered and more of an actual soldier. Lionheart was...whatever the hell weakling he was. While the canon Theodore has yet to be revealed, all I know is his first name, occupation, and that he is a bit uncertain about being on Ozpin's side. That's canon and I will be using that in this story as time goes further on. So he's like half OC and half not OC. But I imagine him having to be a hardass and OP as shit because of the harsh environment Shade is in and the imagined, rough around the edges students as Vacuo is more dangerous than the others I'd guess. Hope you good enjoyed and the dance chapter will be out tomorrow!

Next chapter: Dance Chapters

Next next chapter: Neo vs Theodore and the progression between Y/N's side of the mission involving Ozpin and all that.

Next next next chapter: Onwards to Menagerie with the most popular three woman group!

See ya boys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.4K 30
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
120K 3.3K 17
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
611K 7.9K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
116K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...