Cranes & Planes Β°β€’ skz lee mi...

Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ YONGBOKSSI

β€’ 14 planes for 14 cranes β€’ π‘΄π’Šπ’π’‰π’ 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’Œπ’π’†π’˜ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 π’…π’‚π’š 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝒔𝒕... Χ’Χ•Χ“

Crane | I
Crane | II
Crane | III
Crane | IV
Crane | V
Crane | VI
Crane | VII
Crane | VIII
Crane | IX
Crane | X
Crane | XI
Crane | XII
Crane | XIII
Crane | XIV
𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐄 | PLANE
Plane | XVI
Plane | XIII
Plane | XII
Plane | XI
Plane | X
Plane | IX
Plane | VIII
Plane | VII
Plane | V
Plane | IV
Plane | III
Plane | II
Plane | I
CRANE | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄

Plane | VI

469 34 0
Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ YONGBOKSSI

You sighed as you closed your textbook. You had a quiz today and you've been studying the whole night. You being you, couldn't seem to really understand the topic.

You took out the plane which you haven't opened and unfolded the foldings.

'Don't forget to study for the quiz today! I know it's a hard one but I believe you can do it! Good luck!! I'm also giving you my luck since I don't expect much :/'
- your secret pilot

You smiled as you kept the plane in your bag, like always. You opened the textbook again and tried to understand at least a few things. Minho gave you his luck and you weren't planning on wasting it.

<><><>

©kiha
December 10, 2019
20:19

Χ”ΧžΧ©Χš קריאה

You'll Also Like

10.4K 514 30
What happens when two souls - wanting to move on from their previous crushes - meet? ~Social media au ~Hwang Hyunjin x OC ~Book 2 of Double Tap seri...
33.4K 760 21
in which a boy got interested in a girl who buy's candy at the same store everyday. She goes to that store and buys candy when she is going to schoo...
65.7K 2.2K 24
a highschool student, Y/N, had finally come up to a decision to end her four years of crushing on her senior after being forced by her bestfriend. Th...