Nathan Young x Reader

By Deans_Whore

A/ N: Although this book is not finished and doesn't have a formal ending, I will not be updating anymore. I... More

Chapter 1: the storm
3
4
5
6
7
7 (continued)
8
9
10
11
Final A/N ever

2

4.3K 78 46
By Deans_Whore

You waited till everyone was out to change. Once everyone was, you changed into your regular clothes. But, you heard someone walk in, though you ignored it.

You saw out of the corner of your eye Nathan staring at you biting his lip. "Pervert," you hissed at him quickly as you finished getting dressed. "So you just walk in 'ere to watch me get dressed?" You question his actions.

"No. Not at all. I simply just needed my MP3 player and happened to see this beautiful scene." He responded. He soon was flying through the air and landed against a locker.

"How did you do that?" He yelled at you, filled with confusion. "I didn't! I didn't even touch you!" You yelled back before you stormed out of the locker room. Instead of going home you walked to the river and rowed a boat to the middle of it.

You freaked out at what happened. All you did was wish he would fly through the air. And it happened. About an hour later you rowed back to shore and started walking home.

Once you got home you walked in and saw your dad standing there, arms crossed, disappointed look. "Your late! It's past curfew!" "What? Dad, your out 'o your mind? It's... what time is it?" You ask before pulling out your phone and seeing it's 11:30 pm.

You remember rowing your boat to shore at 7:30. It was like you time travelled now? "That's it! I told you last time if you were late that I would kick you out. Your stuff is by the carport. I put some money in one of your trouser pockets."

"I HATE YOU!" You yelled before storming out. You called your 'friends' but none answered. You then started to put in Nathan's number but remembered what you did to him today. And, if you said you were homeless, what would he think.

You decide just to stay at the center. Eventually, you began to feel like you were walking for hours when you like teleported or something to the center. One second you were standing in front of a store the next infront if the center. So you could teleport to?

You walk in and see a blow up mattress at the top of stairs. You decide to walk up them. You see a familiar curly hairdue. "Nathan?" You whisper. "FUCK!" You see him point a gun to you.

"SO YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME KNOW?" You yelled as you shot your hands up. "N-no. Sorry. I just got scared." He put the gun down. "What are you doing here? Suppose you are going to call me a pathetic?" He asked you.

You shook your head, "no. I wouldn't call you that. I am the pathetic here. My own father kicked me out. So, I am homeless. I thought I would stay here, not expecting anyone else."

"Don't worry, my mother kicked me out. I thought the same. Apparently we were both wrong. Um, I don't have another bed. I can sleep on the hard ground if you want?" He offered.

"No. Nathan, no offense, but right now your being too nice. Why don't we just share the bed. I'll face one way you face the other type shit." You spoke out. Nathan smiled slightly and agreed.

You lied down next to him, feeling uncomfortable a little, yet safe. You wish you could read what he was thinking.

I feel so sorry for her. I mean she of all people, doesn't deserve this. I wanna shag her right now so bad. Wait, don't think like that Nathan!

You stood up immediately and walked to the vending machine. God what was happening to you. You heard footsteps behind you, as you slipped some spare change into the machine.

"What was that about back there? I said nothing." You heard Nathan say. "Bull. You said you wanted to shag me. After you felt sympathetic for me." You responded scoffing.

"I didn't say that! You are hearing things! Maybe it's those drugs haunting you." Nathan told you. You turned around with the bottle of water that you just picked up from the vending machine slot, "DONT SAY THAT, YOU TWAT!"

You walked off and started crying. You laid back on the mattress. You were soon joined by Nathan but you guys didn't talk. Maybe he didn't say anything.

After all, you did teleport, and time travel today. Not to mention throw Nathan across the room with your mind. You could have read his mind. You guess it wouldn't be that weird.

You soon fell asleep. You were awaken by feeling a sudden weight lift off the mattress. Turning over, you opened your eyes. You got up and sighed. You went to where you set your stuff, and reached in one of the bags. Then, pulled out a few pills.

You put them on your hand and before you could swallow it someone sat next to you. "I'm sorry about last night, darling. I don't know why I said those things. And truth it, I tried to stop myself from wanting to shag you. Which is quite rare." Nathan said laughing.

You chuckled and slightly smiled. "So, is darling going to be a regular?" You asked. Nathan smirked and chuckled, "maybe."

An hour or so later, you and Nathan headed to the locker rooms. You then  walked out after getting dressed. You and Nathan climb through a window and walk around the corner. "This is a joke did one of you do this?" The athletic kid, whose name was Curtis, asked.

You and Nathan looked at the wall and saw the words, 'I'm Going To Kill You' spray painted. You groaned knowing you are going to have to scrub it off. "Don't look at me, 'cause I didn't do it." Kelly, the blonde said.

"I'll tell you who did it. It's that Bansky prick." Nathan said, "there's a hidden meaning. It's like that monkey police man, with the banana and the Tesco's bad." You roll your eyes and laugh. 

"Maybe someone wants to kill us." The weird kid, Simon said. "Why would anyone want to kill us?" Kelly asked. "Oh I don't know, maybe because we haven't been the best people in the world. We have all made enemies." You responded to her in annoyance.

"Come on you lot, let's get changed." The pw said walking up. "Have you seen this?" Curtis asked pointing to the message, "someone's taking a piss."

"Yeah, it's terrible, isn't it?" The pw said basically not caring. "All this anti-social behavior." "Oh, is he having a dig at us?" Nathan questions with a cigarette in his mouth.

Alisha got a call and the pw officer got pissed off. "Right, that's it! All of you! Just give me your phones. No ones making more calls today."

He started taking everyone's phones. He got to Nathan which nathan responded, "I'm expecting a call from me mum." The pw still ripped his phone from his grip. "Ok, take a message."

He got to you, "alright you last." "Don't got it. Me mum still thinks I'm a child and takes my phone away. It's a bit childish actually." You said.

Everyone walked away. "Where is your phone, darling?" Nathan asked. "I have a name, you know. Y/n's my name. And it's in my locker." Nathan smirked and continued walking.

"Is he allowed to take our phones?" Nathan asked everyone in the locker room. "Probably using them to call one of those sex lines." You responded. Nathan chuckled.

"Those sex lines will eat your credit," Curtis responded to your remark and Nathan. "Call them a lot, do you?" Alishia asked him.

"He's out there feeling himself on our phones. Naked." Nathan said. "And masterbating." You finished. Nathan smiled at this.

"Do you want some of this?" Alishia asked Curtis. "No, I'm good." He responded. "Give it here." Nathan said then grabbing the cigarette. "For fucks, sake." Kelly responded to Nathan's actions.

You were walking down the hall and realised Simon wasn't with you lot. "Where's Simon?" You asked everyone. "Oh who cares. That mental is probably fucking himself with the probation worker. Want some?" Nathan remarked then offering a puff of the cigarette.

You took it and puffed it in his face then walked off with a laughing Kelly. "Hey! What was that for?" Nathan yelled.

~•~

"Yeah, you just relaxing huh?" Curtis asked Alisha who was sunbathing. "Someone is just going to write something else one it." She responded lifting her shades. "They make us do these bullshit jobs, wearing these bullshit orange jumpsuits. They can suck my dick."

You laughed at what she said then turned to Nathan who was deep in thought. You decide to not bother him and go back to scrubbing.

Third person POV
She can't throw me out. She's me mum.
Nathan though. Kelly turned her head to him in confusion.
I'm a homeless. This is so embarrassing.

"You know after the storm? Did any of yous feel like dead weird?" Kelly said. Y/N shook their head, lying.

"Yeah, I had a strange tingling sensation in my anus." Nathan said, causing Kelly to immediately go back to scrubbing.

Second person POV

You tuned everyone out, but before you knew it Nathan was pushed into you knocking you into the floor. You hit your head on the metal bucket then the ground. You heard nathan yell your name. You feel into a black aybss and felt like you were there for hours.

You opened your eyes and saw Nathan standing in front of you. "Do you think she's dead?" Nathan asked someone. "No you dildo! Shes fucking alive! Her eyes are open!" You heard Kelly say.

Nathan went to hug you but you stopped him. You shook your head slightly in pain. "I was so worried! I though I killed you! Of course, it would have been Kelly's fault." Nathan yelled out.

Kelly looked offended and walked off. You realised you were still outside. Nathan held his hand out and you stood up. As soon as you did you let go of his hand.

~•~

You walked out of the locker room after fixing your hair. You saw Nathan banging on the vending machine. "Nathan! Just pay for it!" You yelled. He ignored you and kept banging on the machine.

Soon two drinks fell out of it. He tossed one up in the air then caught it again. He opened it and it sprayed all on the floor.

You laughed and soon sat on the floor next to Simon. You were soon joined by Nathan who sat in a wheelchair. "I think he was dealing crack." Alishia said predicting why the athletic super star Curtis is here.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1793

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
10M 468K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
18.2K 627 108
"Listen to me very carefully," He said after putting me against the wall. "I cannot breathe without breathing in your air." "I cannot hear without li...
332K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...