The League Of Assassins (Troy...

By Life_is_Troyler

-Flashback- I decided to go to sleep. The problem with that was that I couldn't fall asleep. Something just d... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Read?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

273 15 3
By Life_is_Troyler

Troye's P.O.V.
______________________________________
The scenery here is beautiful. Even though I have no idea where I am, I guess I can still appreciate it. I am currently on a very comfortable couch on the balcony of this... House? I was taken here. Away from my dad. Away from my home on Lian Yu, an island in the north China sea, away from my life. I have no clue who brought me here, let alone why. I'm not even sure if my dad is here. For all I know he's still looking for me at home. Maybe I still am on Lian Yu... No it's impossible, this place is too beautiful to be situated even close to where I live. Speaking of Lian Yu, I can still remember that night pretty clearly...

-Flashback-

We were eating supper after a long day of hunting. Yes, hunting. My dad, which is the only family I have, was telling me stories of other people, of ordinary people. I always enjoyed his stories, I even laughed at a couple. In reality, we lived on an island in the middle of nowhere. I was born here, but my mother is long gone. My dad won't talk to me about her, all he tells me is that he misses her. I was completely exhausted from our day and after he finished rambling about swifties and directioners (I think that's what he called them?), I decided to go to sleep. The problem with that was that I couldn't fall asleep. Something just didn't feel right. I was restless to the point where I eventually gave up on sleeping. I got up and left my room, heading towards the kitchen when I heard something. It was a low bang... But from outside? The sound had definitely come from outside, and there was no way I was going outside in just a pair of underwear in the dead of winter. After putting on a shirt and a pair of joggers, I ran as quickly as I could to the front door. Even though we were in the middle of nowhere, I was still cautious. I slowly opened the door, making sure not to make a sound as I closed it and began creeping towards where the sound was made, behind our small, wooden home...

I was suddenly interrupted from my day dreaming when someone touched my shoulder. I turned around only to be met by yet another masked goon. Who were these guys anyway? I've been here for about a week and I've only seen these... people. They were in black suits with black fencing masks. They never speak. Never. In fact, they only come to me when I have to eat. It is presently lunch time. So I followed her back inside (I could tell it was a 'her' because of her ponytail sticking out the back of her mask) and saw that we were eating... Actually I had no clue what it was that I was going to eat.

"What is that?" I asked, my disgust clearly present in my voice. Like always, I was met with a blank stare, or more like a masked stare. Seriously? Why can't you just answer me for once! Sometimes I wonder if I'm going to die here eating and never talking to anyone, just thinking. I don't think I would like that. I decided to just have a bite of whatever it was, thinking it couldn't possibly be that bad. Wha-wait what is t-this? Oh my g-god, I don't feel goo-

A/N: OMG MY FIRST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!! Should I continue? Tell me if I should thanks! Vote Comment Share omg even if y'all hate it I'm still continuing (I'm really excited)

Love you my penguins <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...