Princess Charming

By repswiftly

Isabelle Quinn. A girl who treasures her education and aims high, unlike all those other girls in her school... More

Princess Charming
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-EPILOGUE-
E N C H A N T E D

-Chapter 37-

45.1K 1K 46
By repswiftly

Fanfare please *really badly played fanfare* Anyway, this is it! End of the line! No more...well it had to come sometime. I'm trying really hard not to cry. You've waited long enough so....

WARNING: In this chapter things get a little, not too much but it does get kind inappropriate. Just a heads up if you want to skip the part. But read on beautiful people...read on...

_________________________________________________________________

-Isabelle Blake-

Weeks and months had passed and there was no news of Uncle Alan. But that’s how we liked it. I hoped he’d crawled back to London and would leave us alone to be a happy family which we were. Mom and Dad got along with Nathan and his Mom, Caroline dropped by a lot, Graham and Alison had formed an unusual friendship. I wouldn’t call it friendship – more like Alison has to ‘put up’ with Graham. Poor her.

And also Ruby would pop around too, which was extremely crazy. She talked, laughed and wasn’t like herself at all. But I admit that I liked her better like this. Caroline still needs convincing that she’s different now but she’ll soon see sense.

It was Christmas day, time had flown by and we were all sat in the living room after our huge Christmas dinner. The lights were dimmed and the fireplace burning. My parents sat by with us as Nathan and I sat on the couch, his arms around me and wearing a ridiculous Christmas sweater I told him to put on. But he’s so amazing he agreed to wear it and show it off to the world. Graham was crouched around the Christmas tree since morning, still unwrapping the gifts. Nathan kindly bought him an endless mountain of gifts that had sent Graham crazy.

The only thing to make it better if Caroline were here but she was with her family but I did get a call off her, wishing her Merry Christmas.

I snuggled in closer to Nathan, burying my face in his neck and watching Graham with his presents and Oreo sleeping next to the fire. Alison brought in a tray of steaming mugs of hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows on top, handing one to everyone in the room.

It was astonishing all the things I found out about Alison that I never knew. She had no family to go to. She was in fact an orphan and I couldn’t have been more surprised and sorry for her. I had told her the Blake’s Manor was her home and she agreed since she’s been here for 8 years.

I helplessly smiled, holding onto my hot cup that warmed up my fingers, sending pleasant buzzes through my arms. I sipped the hot liquid and it ran down my throat. God this tasted heavenly.

I placed down my mug and stood up, taking Nathan arms and pulling him up with me. We silently tip toed out the room, leaving my parents with my mother-in-law and Graham chatting with Alison. We soundlessly walked up the stairs since I wore my fluffy socks that kept my feet warm. My fingers where locked with Nathan and I pushed him into our room, locking the door behind me.

“Why are we up here?” Nathan queried. Then understanding flooded his eyes, and didn’t he let me answer but kissed me passionately. I ran my arms around his neck, then trailing up to his hair. I feel his arms pick me up and my legs twine around his waist to stop myself from falling. He held me up like I weighed nothing, but still our lips were crashed into each others, the strawberry smell stronger than ever. He ran his hand up my back and I groaned as well as gasped for air. He bit the bottom of my lip, a moan escaped from my mouth and he walked over to the bed, slamming me down whilst he was on top of me. We both broke away from the kiss, breathless, but I grabbed the edge of his sweater and pulled it over his head, revealing his toned abs and flexing muscles in the bleared light.

His lips were pressed onto mine again. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer, shuddering at his soft touch as he slipped his hand under my shirt. I didn’t know if I should have stopped him but that question from weeks ago was dropped into my head again. He’d asked if I wanted kids and I was unsure then, but that was months ago. Also I had been aware of the hints my mom had been giving about grand children.

I’m quickly jolted back to reality from the feel on Nathan’s lips on my neck. I bite my bottom lip and he’d grabbed me by the waist, pushing me onto the bed properly and reaching for my shirt buttons.

He stopped and looked at me with his eyes as he panted.

“Are you sure about this?” He asked. My head fell onto the pillow and I laughed. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to me, his face hovering above mine. Despite the cold in December, his body warmed me nicely. I leaned in next to his ear and whispered, ever so gently the word ‘yes’.

Within seconds his bare torso fell onto my body and I felt his weight but he was still propped onto his elbow so he didn’t crush me. He kissed me violently, his lips moving fiercely and passionately slipping his tongue in. I moan escaped from the back of my throat and Nathan’s hand was under my top, fiddling with the clasp of my bra. My breathing became shaky at his gentle touch; the feel of his lips on mine was divine.

He shifted himself between my legs, still trying to support his own weight. He kissed my neck again, going up to my jaw line when his hand grabbed onto the button of my jeans and he hastily undid it. At this I used all my strength and pushed him to the side and got up, straddling over him and grinning. A smiled played on his lips and he sat up on his elbows then got up completely and pulled me closer to him by my waist.

I stayed straddled and he cupped my face. He grazed his lips over mine and he breathed; the warm air caressed my face and sent a pleasant shiver down me.

“This is your first time isn’t it?” He asked. I sheepishly nodded but he just laughed softly. He brushed my cheek with the back of his hand and I held onto it. This was my first time and I doubt its Nathan’s. I had even got a very awkward lecture from Alison about ‘consummating’ the marriage. I had choked on my orange juice while Caroline had to go look it up in the dictionary and was equally shocked when he found the definition.

But I wasn’t scared, if anything, I felt happy to be with Nathan right now. His arms were firmly wrapping around me and he pecked a little kiss on my nose. I giggled pathetically when we turned and I was once again under Nathan. We lay together, then my shirt was thrown down on the floor that was soon joined by my jeans and well…I’m sure you know what happened after that.

***

I woke up to find myself in Nathan arms, closely nestled into his chest and I sighed contently. The room was surprisingly warm although I could see the delicate snow falling outside and coating the whole garden. I sat up, holding the blanket up to me and Nathan groaned, his eyes lazily flickering open. I greeted him with a smile that he returned. He put his hand on my back and sat up, leaning in and kissing the top of my head. Before I could say anything, someone rapped against our door loudly.

“Get the hell up you two,” Alison yelled and Nathan quickly jumped up. Realising that he’s naked he sprinted to the clothes on the floor and pulled them on as I laughed.

“What’s funny?” He asked even though he knew. I’ll admit he has a nice ass but the look on his face was priceless. Becoming aware that I too was naked, I shot up and put on my clothes before Nathan opened the door. Just in time Alison waltzed in wearing her robes.

“Your parents are here.” She said and I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn’t even say bye to them last night. How stupid could I get? I didn’t have time to feel too guilty because Graham strutted in with a controller in his hand and a helicopter flying in mid-air. It narrowing went past my head and I snatched the controller off Graham who protested. The helicopter crashed into the window then fell with a clatter.

“Give it back!” he demanded but I hid it behind my back.

“No, get out of my room and then I will.” I say harshly when he stomps outside and outstretches his hand.

I threw the controller and he swiftly caught it, flicking a switch and bringing the small helicopter back to life. The toy wasn’t broken and zoomed out of the room with Graham following it.

“Get dressed, breakfast’s ready,” Alison says grimly and stalks out, slamming the door behind her. I flinch at the loud sound and walk over to Nathan. His hair was tousled, there was stubble on his chin but he looked pleased. He encircled my waist with his arm and scooped me up like a bride.

I beamed at him and twined my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and leaning in to kiss his lips.

He rested his forehead onto mine. “Why are you so amazing?”

I cocked up and eyebrow at the question. I definitely don’t see myself as amazing and I didn’t think any guy ever would. The fact he thought I was warmed my heart and I shrugged.

“Well I can’t stop loving you because you’re amazing.” He breathes and puts me down.

“I’m not amazing,” I say and he shakes his head.

“But you are,” He lifts my chin up with his index finger and I gaze into his eyes, blue and sparkling, fitting in perfectly with the weather outside. The snow and mist had given the sky and murky blue glow. I looked back into Nathan’s dreamy sapphire eyes and got up on my tip toes, burying my face in his neck. I felt happy and at home whenever I’m with Nathan and I honestly can’t even think about being without him.

_________________________________________________________________

Now sequel talk...lol nah....we'll have sequel talk next time on the EPILOUGE! Hahah, April fools! It's not to late and it's not to early ;) Anyway, yeshh you have guessed correctly now that I've told you! Epilouge will be the last ever chapter in the entire existance but we will talk about a sequel and I'm still not sure about it just yet.

Anyway, do I get votes for fooling you? Or maybe a comment how you fell for it? Come on, you know you wanna vote and comment x

Bye now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 384 53
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF EDITING. READ ABOUT CLICHE EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE PLOT HOLES AT YOUR OWN RISK "The kiss that started everything yeste...
3.2K 202 30
When Taylor starts as the first aider for her town's hockey team, never did she imagine, she might end up finding love too. ~~~~ Taylor West has drea...
44 0 34
This story's about a girl named isabelle, who's a 13 year old rich-spoiled kid. But she was just like every other child or as you might think "The pe...
398K 9.3K 16
Kole Asher the good looking soon to be prince of Botnia has to choose his wife soon. On a whim he runs into a girl on the street, he thinks she's bea...