Darling In The Stranxx || 016...

Von ShitsAndOrGiggles

|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
...The End...

Chapter 36

502 12 6
Von ShitsAndOrGiggles

[ Third POV ]

"I don't get it, why are we on a beach if we have no boat to travel across the sea?" Zorome questions Ichigo's motives.

"The thing is, Alpha called a transportation that will blow your mind." Ichigo smirks, pointing at the sea.

Zorome doesn't get it of course, "I see nothing but birds-."

A mini submarine pops up onto shore, surprising everyone including Mitsuru. "Woah that is so cool! When can we ride it! I didn't know our school was that rich!" Zorome and Futoshi run towards the submarine, laughing, and having fun.

"It seems he likes that submarine more than me." Miku looks away, crossing her arms.

"Please stop getting offended over a submarine, the submarine did nothing wrong." Hiro blankly stares at her, not in disgust, but in shame that such a fighter with potential is getting offended over a submarine.

"I called for a pickup during Mitsuru's and Hiro's mini battle as you can say." Alpha walks and follows Zorome and Futoshi. Hiro and Mitsuru look away, embarrassed.

"Now! Shall we go!"

...

Everyone was in the submarine, the lowest they could be at sea level. Ichigo was making coffee for Goro and her. Zorome and Futoshi were playing with all the gadgets. Mitsuru and Kokoro looked at the window for any new sign of life. Hiro looks at a magazine about the sea and hundreds and thousands of species that live in the seas.

"The ocean is amazing, when I grow older, I wanna become a marine biologist and study dolphins." He says to himself, not knowing Kokoro was listening to Hiro. While Mitsuru was making coffee, she decides to chat with him for a little bit out of boredom.

"You like the ocean? Why did you become one of us then?" She asks, curiosity over blooms all of these youngsters.

"W-Well before I had Star Platinum, being a marine biologist was a second option. I wanted to try to be one of you guys and if that didn't work, I guess Plan B would've been studying sea creatures."

"Really? Maybe I can join you as well." Kokoro smirks.

"Wh-What?" Hiro starts to get the wrong idea of what Kokoro just said.

"I'm just teasing with ya, why would I be a marine biologist when I already have the power to command and control all animals on Earth?"

"Right, you know I haven't seen you battle an enemy yet." Hiro realizes Kokoro and Ichigo were the only ones who hadn't fought in enemy yet. Miku was the only girl and she saved everyone from that red slimy creature and broke half 3/4 of the plane though.

"W-Well, how am I suppose to fight close range Stranxx types if an animal near me isn't fast enough. I have a limited range you know."

"You're right, maybe your ability might become useful one day." Hiro regrets his past words and smiles at Kokoro.

She realizes something about Hiro. No wonder why Zero Two fell for Hiro so quickly. But I already have Mitsuru. She looks at Mitsuru coming their way.

"Here is your coffee."

"Thank you."

...

6 hours later

"Hey Alpha, you think an enemy can get through this submarine?" Zorome worries, there has been so many surprised entrances for an enemy, he wouldn't be surprise if one would be able to trespass the submarine.

"We are close to Africa everyone, do not fear. The highest range of any Stranxx is 50 meters, if not then we are doom to fail."

"That doesn't help at all you idiot!" Zorome tries to control the wheels that guide the submarine towards its destination.

"Hey watch it! You will hit something and we might die either from the water pressure on top of us or we drown before our body gets crushed."

*THUD*

"You hit something you idiot! It better not have damaged this submarine or you owe $10,000 for the damage." Alpha has had enough of Zorome's shenanigans.

"Relax, this submarine has tough metal armor that no enemy can get through. We also have a detection radar that can also detect any life forms like my Areosmith." Zorome bluffs all the warnings Alpha just gave him.

"Drive for me Zorome, I'm gonna get some coffee to blow off some steam." Alpha gets up the seat, the excited Zorome happily accepts this humble offering and drives the submarine like in one of his video games he used to play as a kid.

"Oh man, sitting in a chair for 6 hours is gonna kill me one day. My back has gone stiff." Alpha grabs a cup of coffee found on the table.

"Thank you for whoever predicted my need for coffee!" He shouts.

"Uhh Alpha, no one made that coffee..." Ichigo says, she only made it for her and Goro.

"Same here, only me and Kokoro."

Alpha just stares at them for a few seconds, "Whatever I'm gonna drink this even if I die or not." He slowly guides the glass cup of coffee to his mouth.

*SPIKE*

Sharp pointy glass from the cup handle pierced through Alpha's soft skin and flesh. "What the hell?!" He shouts out, everyone gazes at Alpha who was bleeding from the hand.

"I gotcha now!" The cup talked and formed into a doll. "Take these sharp glasses to the neck." The doll kicks the rest of the glass cup, shattering it into sharp pieces as it pierced through Alpha's neck and chin.

"NANIIIII??!!" Alpha grows unconscious and loses.

"Alpha!" Hiro quickly catches his body. "He's knocked out cold! Where is the doll?! I saw a doll right before Alpha was knocked out cold. He is still alive, but barely. He will wake up soon and heal his own wounds. But right now, prioritize saving us and Alpha. The submarine can do whatever it wants." Hiro uses Star Platinum to punch the door to the exit of the submarine.

"Kekekeke! You think you can escape me?! My Stranxx High Priestess will make you all drown!" The doll appears right in front of Hiro with a knife.

"A knife?! I can deflect that!" Hiro punches the knife away. But the knife somehow transformed it into acid. Melting away Hiro's skin.

"How?!" Ichigo spectates their battle.

"Fool! High Priestess's power is to transform anything it touches into anything it wants. But it can't be as big as 5 meters. The submarine was too big for me to transform it into a pebble for you guys to drown." High Priestess throws a bunch of more knives, piercing through Hiro's flesh and then turning it into more acid, burning him alive.

"Hiro!" Zorome shoots the doll with his Areosmith.

"Weak! Too weak!" High Priestess dodges the bullets with ease.

*FWISH*

Sticky Finger punches High Priestess behind with it's arms able to eject.

"W-What? A zipper! I can see a zipper on my neck!" High Priestess loses all body functions, including the user.

"How did you get through the submarine eh?" Alpha was conscious and wide awake. Hiro's wound were already healed and so was Alpha's neck and chin.

"What the?! Was this all a distraction?! I don't even know what is going on!" The doll looks at everyone, staring at it with an intent to kill.

"There's one of those and 9 of us. It was pretty obvious no person can take all of us alone." Zorome smirks, pointing at himself as the strongest.

"I may not be able to handle all 9 of you. But Lord Gio can defeat you all less than a nano second!"

"Ho ho? Then why does Gio rely on his slaves to get us. He was at our school, why didn't he kill the rest of us? Did he assume we all didn't know he existed and though Hiro, Ikuno and Zero Two were dead?" Alpha summons Golden Alpha.

"No. No please!"

"Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! GOLDEN EXPERIENCE!!" Golden Alpha lands a fury of punches at the doll, obliterating it into pieces.

"Such power, but all is futile for Lord Gio..." The doll's last words pressured everyone in the submarine.

They knew Gio's Stranxx was a much more powerful Stranxx than theirs. It defeated both Zero Two and Hiro in an instant, it erased all of the evidence for Ikuno's murder as well.

"Don't worry guys, now we can go back to the submarine-." Zorome turns around and sees the main room was flooded by an almost broken window leaking.

"We are dead! We are so dead! I didn't even have an experience to what it is like to be a non-virgin." Zorome bangs his head on the near window, also breaking it. "SHIITT!"

"Don't worry guys, we have diver suits that has oxygen tanks more than enough for us to swim out of this submarine. We already arrived onto our destination." Alpha points at the radar, detecting land.

Everyone puts on the diving suits and grabs their oxygen tank on their back. "Guys, let's use sign language to communicate if something goes wrong." Zorome says, he knows a little bit of course.

"Couldn't we use our Stranxx to talk? But Star Platinum's only words are Ora Ora of course." Mitsuru informs everyone.

"Very true, alright lets just use our Stranxx to talk." Ichigo confirms their plan incase of an emergency.

"But my Areosmith doesn't have a mouth. And I also know a little bit sign language as well. Observe."

Futoshi materializes behind him, "Your panties are showing."

"YEAHHH!" Zorome turns around as they do their most manly handshake ever known to mankind.

Ichigo gets pissed off, "Idiots! We are under attack and could die anything! This is no time to be fooling around. Now let's go!" She was getting tired of these jokesters making fun of their deaths every time they actually have a chance to die.

Damn that was manly. Both Hiro and Alpha thought. They both look at each other in unison.

"Let us all do that manly handshake!" Hiro and Alpha does it with Zorome and Futoshi. Together they become the bro's of the Darling Crusaders.

"Okay now let's get out of this hell hole." Everyone exits the submarine and swims up to land.

...

Everyone slowly stands up after a long swim. They look at the sun rising, they arrived at the desert part of Africa, but this was better than drowning in a submarine.

"So we finally made it to Egypt huh? Such a long journey. This took us already 30 days to travel. I wonder how long it will take for us to get to the exact location of Gio's mansion." Goro finally spoke for once in this chapter.

"Yes, we met many enemies. But we did not suffer any casualties due to Alpha's healing. Alpha's healing, Hiro's Star Platinum, Zorome's Areosmith, Goro's Advocato Green, Mitsuru's Silver Chariot, Miku's Spice Girl, Futoshi's Sticky Finger. Without all these Stranxx's power, we wouldn't have been able to make it into Egypt." Ichigo sadly looks at the ground.

"Don't blame yourself for not helping us fight Ichigo, your leadership skills also led us here. Imagine, without your yapping over Zorome and Futoshi's hooligans, we probably would have drowned." Everyone laughs.

"Now shall we take our first step into Egypt everyone?" Alpha looks at everyone.

I'm truly glad I met all these people... He specifically looks at Hiro. Especially you Hiro, I thought you were some guy trying to get with Zero Two. But you let me have her during our trip, you saved me from many deaths. I am truly in debt over you.

"Yes, we shall take our first step..." Hiro takes his first step.

"To Egypt!!!!"

To be continue.....

Part 2 coming....

Tomorrow of course..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58.6K 1.3K 32
In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents along with various animals ranging from va...
1K 119 31
100 years ago a group of superheroes and villains worked together to stop an invasion, while trying to save the planet. But they destroyed everything...
98 34 23
*NEW CHAPTERS EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY When Amohelang and Mothusi, two scientists and lovers, found a hidden briefcase of alien nanochips that hav...
179 24 12
In a world where magical creatures and humans intermix, there are two types of magic and two types of people. Dark magic and light magic. Good people...