He is a psycho .

By rosyqueenz_

" What's mine is mine . What's yours is also mine . " " And you is mine . ONLY . MINE ! " Genre : [ Action +... More

Introduction
Synopsis
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

177 16 1
By rosyqueenz_

          Eunha woke up with her eyes swollen . Yes , she has been crying all day long . Remembering about Eunbi , really making she hate everything . Eunha is a girl that always want to make her sister happy . But , do she really have to sacrifice herself for things like this . Eunha buried herself on the pillow and groaned . She really didn't know what to do right now . Thinking about times is working , Eunha stand up and starting to taking a bath .

        Different than any others day , Eunha dress up a little late and she is always thinking too much . Like her minds just blew of from her brain . Thinking about something unimportant . Eunha's sighing heavily and reached for her bag . When she was about to open the doors , someone already open it for her . Eunha eyes widen all of sudden .

" A-appa , what are you doing here ? " Eunha asked stutteringly . Mr. Jung looking at her sharply .

" Since you naively agree to exchange with your sister about the abroad study . So , I decided for you to quit from school and take a private lesson with a teacher that I pay for . " Mr. Jung said making Eunha completely frustrating .

" What !? Appa , you can't make me like this ! Even though , I agree with those agreement , but that doesn't mean that I must do whatever you say ! " Eunha have gone mad , she shouted to her dad without any intention .

PANG !

" Don't you dare to raise your voice in front of my face . Who taught you that ? I didn't raise you to be like this . " Mr. Jung eyes have gone red . Eunha was shocked as she got a hard slapped to her left cheeks . Without knowing a tears run down through the cheeks .

" A-appa , how can you so cruel ? You're not like this . " Eunha fall down and hold Mr. Jung leg . Mrs. Jung just silent at the back but still crying for her daughter .

" It's not like it is your business . Let go of my leg ! You should change , your new teacher will waiting you at the library . Get ready for yourself . " Mr. Jung walked away without looking back at her daughter that crying . He didn't feel any sympathy for her .

" A-appa ... Eomma , what I have to do ? " Eunha started crying hardly as she does last night . Why fate so against her ?

" Shhh , Eunha you can't be like this . You should change now . Don't make your teacher wait for you . I'm sure this is the great choice for you . Appa just want the best for you . " Mrs. Jung advising her daughter , so she wouldn't thinking any negative .

" But , this isn't the best , Eomma ? He can't control me like a toy . I'm not a toy , I'm a human , Eomma ! " Eunha shouted because she feel unsatisfied . Mrs. Jung patting her daughter back softly .

" Don't cry . I'm sure this is the best for you . You're the only one who can continue the family legacy . We have only you . " Mrs. Jung said to her daughter before she kiss her forehead gently .

" Go and change your clothes . " Mrs. Jung walked away , leaving Eunha still on the floor thinking about her fate .

Meanwhile ,

         A guy around age 20s is walking around the big library that only own by a rich people . And he was the luckiest one who can get to see one of the richest house in Seoul . His eyes and his mouth couldn't stop gasping and proud with all of the furniture that were put there . Since he came from poor family , so he didn't have any chance to see those things .

       He walked to the room where he is curious to see . Once he open the door , he couldn't stop gasping and proud of the beautiful furniture inside there . There is a big white piano and a beautiful furniture inside . There is also a baby breath flower . He walked and didn't stop gasping . He hold the gold vase on the desk and then he remind of his mother , who really vase . Suddenly , the vase fall on the floor .

" Andwae !! Argh ! Shit ! What I have to do now ? " He become worried suddenly . Quickly , he pick the flower of baby breath and put it on the desk .

" Argh ! If Mr. Jung saw this , I might get fired ! You shouldn't touch anything , Namjoon-ah ! You such a God of destruction . " A guy named Namjoon , mad at himself for destroying the vase and afraid the Mr. Jung fired him .

" Just let them there . "

🐰🐰🐰

       Eunha walked to the library once she change the clothes . Her face show that she has no mood for today . The maid almost scared of her when she glaring at them . Eunha didn't mind and walked straight to the library . In her hand , there is a pencil case and notebook . When she at the library door , she suddenly remember about the agreement between her sister , she feel like fool for a moment .

" Yes , Eunha. You really a fool . Only fool fall for you . " She said a lyric of song ' Fool ' .

        She open the door and found nothing inside . Quickly she close the door and walked to the desk where were put there . Eunha eyes started lingering around the library . The library is full with many kind of books . Mrs. Jung told her that her older brother is actually organising this library . She never realized that she has a brother .

" What kind teacher he is ? Already late on the first day . " Eunha said as she took a glances on the big clock at the wall .

       Eunha walked around if she could fine any sight of her new private teacher . But , she is hoping if he not coming , cause she doesn't have any more for today . Eunha walked to the ' Mystery Book Corner ' . She loves to read a mystery books . Especially about ' Conan Doyle ' and ' Sherlock Holmes ' . Well , who knows if a girl like her can a be a great detective like Schinichi Kudo in a Japanese Cartoon ' Detective Conan ' . Eunha chuckling when she thought about that .

PRANG !!

       Eunha eyes quickly look around but her eyes locked at the door that wasn't supposed to be open . A sound of glass shuttered make she running toward the room fastly . Once she got a inside , she found a guy who is cursing and mumbling some bad word . Eunha smirking and saw him take a baby breath flower and put it on the desk . She chuckling when he lose idea to clean it.

" Just let them there . " Eunha voiced after seeing him no clues. The guy turned around and bowed 90° degree to Eunha make herself shocked .

" I'm sorry , Young Lady . I messed up with your vase . Don't fired me . You can cut my first salary . " The guys spoke out of blue . He is so worried , Eunha thought . She let out a soft laughed .

" Nevermind . I never seen a clumsy guy like you , Mr. Namjoon . " Eunha said and looked at him who is looking at her .

" Y-you know my name ? " Eunha nodding and walked out with a smiled on her lips . Namjoon follow her like a chick .

" You're mad at yourself earlier . Don't you remember ? By the way , why did you call yourself as a ' God Of Destruction ' ? " Eunha asked once she seat on the chair where she put her book earlier .

" A-ah , that ..... " Namjoon stop walking and stand like a tree in front of the tree . Eunha just silent to give him a time to explained .

" When I was young , I keep destroying my friends toys and making them calling a destroyer . At first , I was taken aback and didn't believe . But , when I grew up and entering a college at abroad , I didn't know why . But whenever I have an object like toys , pen or even phone and laptop , I always destroy it unintentionally . I didn't even thinking that I could destroy it . One of my friend called Jung Hoseok , he gave an expensive watch where he bought from Gucci . And then I break it . The Gucci watch fall from the balcony from the hotel . So , from that time , they keep calling me a title of ' God Of Destruction ' . " Namjoon explain make Eunha feel sympathy . She feels like Namjoon really have a hard time during at past . Then , she is thinking about Jung Hoseok .

' Jung Hoseok ? I think I have heard that name somewhere . ' Eunha thought . Her silence make Namjoon worried .

" Umm , about the vase , I can buy a new one or you can cut my salary . " Eunha look at Namjoon , when he bowed to her again . Eunha smirking suddenly .

" Even your salary is not enough to buy a vase that expensive like that . One vase count for a million won . You can't even pay or neither buy it . " Eunha said sarcastically make Namjoon taken aback . He feel small all of sudden .

" I'm sorry if I make you feel small . By the way , about the vase , I will buy a new one . You don't have to worry . Your work is to teach for the upcoming exams . And probably make your parents happy that you have got a money for them .  " Eunha said making Namjoon let out a smile when she spoke about his parents . Maybe she know that he came from a poor family .

" Sit down , Namjoon seoseongnim . " Eunha said in a cute voice but she is smiling widely and friendly. She didn't want to make Namjoon feel uncomfortable with her . Namjoon sat down but then he feel something broken . He took out something from his pocket .

" Argh !!!! My phone !!!! " Namjoon shouted and cried . Eunha who see it couldn't stop laughing . But , she stopped when Namjoon mumbling something .

" Mianhae , Hoseok-ah . But , your phone is broke . Thanks for stand by my side for 4 years . " Namjoon said to his broken phone . Eunha just silence and hearing those word .

' I think he is good person to buy his friend a phone . But , why do I think I have heard that name somewhere ? Is it related to me . ' Eunha couldn't stop thinking about the name . Looks like it's bothering her .

" Just forget about my phone . Let's continue our lesson . " Namjoon said a tears on his cheeks . Eunha feel sympathy for a moment . The lesson continue and Eunha couldn't focus but keep thinking the name ' Jung Hoseok ' .

____________________________
💜💜
Vote ?
Comment ?
💜💜💜💜💜💜

[ A/N : lately I have been spending my holidays by reading a novel from an author name nrl_xxyra ... I love a story call ' I'm In Love ' ... Hope you read it . By the way the story is not updated lately . So , I have to wait more 😔😔]

And I know I might late to say due to internet connection that lost all of sudden during a new year ... Happy New Years to you guys and let's hope for a healthy body and great days in the future ... And hoping that there will a lot of updates story ...

💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.3K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
63.3K 1.8K 19
"No my dad can't do that to me, you are lieing"..."it's true he has sold , they are waiting for you go now and save our family think about our family...
17.4K 572 24
[Slow updates as I am busy in updating other story] "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰?" 𝐇𝐞...
21K 1.3K 33
"You are Mine, just mine. I'm ready to kill everyone who comes between us, even if it's my brother,"