A invisible wolf!

By BritneyNull6

People have trouble loving the most after a long time of distreatment and lies! More

Trying to escape...
Finding somewhere to go.....
Showing whose boss....
There the one chance it will happen..
The first incident
Not coming out the room
Just some last words
Loving the most is to go too
Something wierd is happening here
It might go right it might go wrong...
One last try...
Playing with a mans feelings

Happy morning with a brilliant man!!

2 0 0
By BritneyNull6

The next morning I woke up with a note on my forehead I guess he couldn't find anywhere else to put the note, anyways the note says, "good morning love I going into town to look around I'll be back shortly, plus sorry for putting the note on you forehead I couldn't find anywhere to put it. Get ready I have a surprise for you when I come back get into the dress I got you, you look cute when you sleep"
Ava- I hope this isn't every morning..
I got up putting the dress on and walking out the cabin but I froze when I saw him, chad, apparently it's costume day and he was dressed like a cop talking to the villagers. I walked up to him giving a smile with a cheeky looks, right when I got up to him a random girl hoped on his arm to where I was going to stand. I had got so mad that I almost went to find a gun to blow her head off. But instead I grabbed her arm lifted it off him and replaced it with my arm and said "thank you so so so much for keeping him busy while I was gone.." I turned my back toward her after I said that, I can tell she was mad because I felt her eyes burn through my back.
Chad- her name was Chelsea.
Ava- I'll remember that next time I see her.
Chad-that was kinda hot, but we got some where to be!
Ava- oh yeah that surprise and Also you have to make up to me for putting that note on my forehead!
Yeah I'm just saying that because I want some alone time with him at least to make him smile or blush will do. 🙃
Ava- so what are we gonna do now?
Chad- well to what I have planned for is too is a surprise but luckily it's time to go show you!
Ava- it best not be far!
Chad- don't worry it's not far.
We started walking up a hill probably not right to wear heels....
so it was a hour walk to whatever place he was taking me had me blindfolded until we got there I knew there was sand and rocks?
Soon enough he told me to take my blindfold off..
The view was more beautiful than I thought it would be...
This photo isn't mine because I have no photos of a beach on my gallery so enjoy this one!

We spent all night there looking at the sun, it was bright but still beautiful....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 94 15
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
31.8K 480 15
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
55.7K 5.5K 111
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
350K 481 59
⚠️⚠️⚠️just a warning don't read with family around or company⚠️⚠️⚠️ sexual stuff Take your time Read at your own pace Start at the beginning of 2022 ...