Playing Games

By kortneyalexandria_

Mariah, a 17 year old girl is stuck on her ex Chris. But what happens when a new boy comes in and changes tha... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Party, Party, Party
Chapter 3: Hell no!
Chapter 5: Secrets & Lies
Chapter 6: I Hate You
Chapter 7: Moving In
Chapter 8: What?
Chapter 9: Can't Be True
Chapter 10: Pregnant
Chapter 11: Over it
Chapter 12: Happy Birthday
Chapter 13: Heartbreak
Chapter 14: Sisters?
Chapter 15: You Really Believe That?
Chapter 16: Gender Reveal
Chapter 17: It's Like That
Chapter 18: Prom Night
Chapter 19: Tragedy๏ฟผ
Chapter 20: She's Woke
Chapter 21: Failed Plans
Chapter 22: It's Over
Chapter 23: Starting Fresh
Chapter 24: Back To Square One
Chapter 25: Waste Of Time
Chapter 26: Threats
Chapter 27: Blackmail
Chapter 28: A Night Out
Chapter 29: Happy Birthday Jayden
Chapter 30: I Thought We Were Friends
Chapter 31: Lost Friendships
Chapter 32: Not Again
Chapter 33: She's Gone?
Chapter 34: New Beginnings
Chapter 35: Reunited
Chapter 36: I Love You
Chapter 37: Epilogue
A/N:
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
PG2: Chapter 1
PG2: Chapter 2
A/N:
PG2: Chapter 3

Chapter 4: Fight Night

4.4K 149 39
By kortneyalexandria_

Jayden POV-

Wassgood y'all? I know y'all really don't know me but my name Jayden, and i'm new at Franklin High. It's been about 3 months since school started and i'm just ready to get this senior year over with.

As y'all might know i been crushing on Mariah, but ion really think she into da kid. At first i thought she was feeling me, but i guess now now. I mean ian did nothing ta make ha not want me have i? But today was gone be different. Today i was gone make her agree to go on a date with me. I seen her standing by her locker getting ha shit out. This was the perfect opportunity.

"Wassup Riah." i spoke while licking my lips.

"Hey Jay." She spoke by smiling. She was already gorgeous, but her smile made it even better.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" I asked

"Sure we can go out next Saturday, cause i'm going out with my friends this weekend."

"That would be good, i'll text you and let you know da details." With that she smiled and walked off. I sighed in relief i was actually thinking she was gone turn me down cause of that clown ass nigga Chris. I guess he her ex or whatever, but he better get da fuck back. That's my girl now.

*
*
*
Chris POV-

What it motherfuckin' doooo? My name Chris but of course y'all know that already. I know y'all already mad at me over Riah but at this point what can i do? Her ass be giving me mixed signals. One moment she want a nigga and the next minute she don't.

I can admit i went a little overboard with the whole phone situation, but i was just scared she was gone cheat on me cause i cheated on her. I've been with Morgan since, but ain want that broad for real. I was only with her to get Mariah's attention. But i guess it's not working cause she ain't payed me no mind nor texted me back.

I will make sure she do though. Ima bring Morgan ass to the movies with us Saturday just to make her jealous. Ima get her back come hell or hot water.

*
*
*

Saturday: Mariah POV-

Today was the day we all decided to go to the movies, and i honestly wasn't feeling it one bit. I'm already knowing Chris gone bring Morgan trifling ass, and i'm just not here for it. Cause God only knows if that hoe say one thing out of line, ima beat her ass black and blue. While picking out what i wanted to wear i received a text.

jaz🥺🤞🏽: i'll be by in an hour. make sure yo ass ready cause i'm not waiting !

jaz stfu , you gone wait if i want you to. 😂

We do this everytime we go out and she always end up waiting on me so i really wasn't tripping. I decided on wearing a plain pink shirt with some light blue jean and my Ugg slides. For my hair i just put it in a bun. On my way downstairs i overheard my mom talking on the phone.

"So when are we going to tell her?" She asked the person on the phone. I stopped walking so i didn't draw attention to myself. I wanted to hear more of this conversation.

"We can't wait that long to tell her, i already feel bad as it is." She said.

what the hell?

I really wanted to know what was going on. As soon as I was about to say something Jaz texted and said she was outside.

"I'm finna go." I said walking fully down the stairs, and she jumped. I really wanted to question her about what was going on, but i knew right now wasn't the time.

"Alright sweetie see you later." She said smiling.

Heading out to the car, the music was up as usual. I hopped in the car, and was shocked when i seen Jaz. Like i knew my bitch was fine, but today my bitch was SCRUMPTIOUS!

"Oouu bitch you look fine as hell!" i said while examining her. She had on a lime green fitted dress with brown-like fur slides. She wore her hair down her back and her skin was on point.

"Thanks babes!" She said putting the car in reverse. On the way to the movies, we just talked about normal stuff. When we arrived i noticed Kenzie and Dee standing together by Chris and Morgan.

Lord please give me the strength.

Nah give me the patience cause if you give me this strength ima kill this bitch.

"Riah don't get worked up tonight, you know he don't won't that girl for real." Jaz said getting out the car.

"I'm not worried about no Chris." I scoffed getting out the car also. This was true i wasn't worried about him or his little pet, i just wanted to sit down and enjoy a decent movie with my favorites.

"Hey y'all!" Kenzie said while walking up to us. Kenzie was looking sexy as hell too. She had on a fitted long sleeve dress and some white Ugg slides. She wore her hair in a side ponytail and she had her edges laid.

"You look cuteeee!" I cooed while pintching her cheeks.

"Thanks and girl move." She said as she moved my hand. She hated when i pintched her cheeks, but that didn't stop me from doing it.

"Okay y'all there go Smoke, we can go in now." Jaz said walking to Smoke.

"Wassup y'all." Smoke said hugging on jaz.

"So what movie we going to see?" I asked looking at the movies they had on display. When i turned around, i noticed Morgan giving me the stank face.

"Damn you got a problem or some?" I snapped at Morgan, cause thee fuck she looking at?

"Naw sis ain gotta problem." She said while laughing. Hell ain see shit funny.

"First off i'm not yo 'sis' second off stop looking at me like you gotta a problem cause we can easily settle it!" I said walking closer to her.

At this point i'm just tired of this bitch. She always tryna come for somebody over a nigga. Like i had the nigga first and i damn sholl can have him again. I been ready to beat her ass, now she just giving me an excuse.

"Look Mariah chill." Chris said walking over to me.

"No i'm not chilling, control yo bitch before i beat her ass!" Now all eyes were on us and i didn't even care, cause now she was just asking for the asswhopping i was finna politely hand out.

"Naw you ain't gotta hold her back! She ain't gone beat my ass, she just mad cause Chris don't want her sorry ass nomo." She screamed.

Hold on.. Wait a fucking minute.. Did she just say? Naw she couldn't have.. Yea Riah you going crazy cause this bitch ain't this bold.

"Bitch what you just say to me?" I asked taking off my earrings. I was ready to fight this hoe.

"You heard me Chris don't want yo sorry ass nomo that why you mad! Go get you another fucking man and stop dick ridding mines!"

Yeah it's official, this bitch done lost her damn mind. Me chasing a nigga? MARIAH CHASING A NIGGA? Mariah dick riding Chris? Yea you'll never see the damn day!

What happened next was a total blur. All i remember is running over and punching and knocking her down to the ground. I was punching her repeatedly on the ground until someone came and picked me up off her.

"NO LET ME FUCKING GO! SHE WANNA TALK ALLET SHIT AND NOW SHE CANT BACK IT UP!" I said kicking and screaming. I wanted to fight her ass some more but they just wouldn't let me be great.

"Mariah calm yo ass down, you can't be fighting like this in public, them folks gone call the damn police!" Chris said while dragging me to his car. I wasn't tryna hear none of that rah rah. I wanted to beat her ass again for tryna play me.

"Chris get off me! Go over there with yo lil rag dog and leave me alone!" I screamed storming off. I wasn't tryna hear shit Chris was saying to me. If he had of controlled his lil dog then this wouldn't have happened.

"Mariah you beat her ass!" Kenzie said running towards me with Jaz.

"Yeah i know and ima beat her ass everytime i see that hoe." i said fixing my clothes.

"Damn Riah ain know you had them Mike Tyson hands." Smoke said laughing hard ass hell.

"Smoke hush, anyways what y'all wanna go see?" I asked while scrolling on instagram.

"So you wanna go back in der like you ain't just whoop that hoe ass?" Dee said while laughing.

"Hell yea! I came here to have some fun and get out the house and ain finna let some sorry ass insecure ass hoe ruin it." I said walking back towards the entrance.

"Y'all she called an Uber and went home, Riah you fucked that girl up bad." Chris said. I only rolled my eyes I don't care how bad she fucked up, her ass shouldn't have tried me.

Should've fucked her ass up worse

*
*
*

After the movie i was tired and decided to go home. Today was one heck of a day. As i was sitting in my room, watching TV my mom came in.

"Hey sweetie, how was the movies?" She asked sitting down on my bed.

"It was good, other than me having to beat up Morgan." I said calmly

"Beat up Morgan? For what?"

"Cause she tried to come for me over Chris knowing i don't want him nomo. So i had to put her in check."

"Lord, you are your fathers child." She said laughing. This was a subject i didn't want to get on. Even though he died two years ago, the wound was still fresh and i just didn't like talking about it.

"Well ima leave you in here." She said getting up kissing my cheek. When she walked out the room i recieved a text from Jayden.

Jay😘: Wsp, you wanna do som tomorrow?

sure, what you got in mind?

Jay😘: I was thinking you could probably come and chill wimme 😏

sure lover boy😂

Jay😘: bet i'll text u the time and addy tomorrow

I smiled and sat my phone on my dresser. I can't believe I was actually gonna drop Jayden for Chris. As far as that goes, i want absolute no dealings with Chris. I was over him now, and i wasn't turning back.

What a day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 0 12
A 17 year old boy has just found out that there was a new girl. He is determined to befriend her and not let her be alone. Will it work? Will their f...
277 9 10
( NOT WRITING THIS ANYMORE IT MAKES NO SENSE) A girl discovers another guy who helps her move on after her lover betrays her, but after that, she is...
20.2K 424 23
[ discontinued ] when a 17 year old girl gets a bodyguard who appears to be the same age as her she starts to feel something she hasn't felt in a lo...
72.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...