Chapter 5: Secrets & Lies

Mackenzie POV-

As y'all may know i'm Mackenzie, Jaz and Mariah's bestfriend. Today Dee was coming over my house to chill. I wouldn't say we necessarily go together, but he mines ya dig it?

It's been like this since freshman year, and honestly i'm getting tired of it. He doesn't know what he want, and after awhile ima be done with him. Just as i hopped out the shower there was a knock on my room door. I hurried up and threw on some joggers and a tank top and opened the door. There Dee was standing looking fine as hell.

"Hey bae

"Hey bae." He said while hugging me and laying down on the bed. We chilled for a few hours, just watching Netflix, and now he was asleep. I really wanted to talk to him about us and what we doing so i decided to wake him up.

"Baby wake up we need to talk." I said while shaking him. He sat up and looked at me like i was stupid.

"What you wanna talk about?" He asked wiping his eyes.

"Us..."

"What about us?" He asked. Honestly I was really scared to see where this conversation goes.

"Look i'm sick of doing this talking one week and not talking the next thing with you. You need to decide wheather or not you wanna be with me cause i'm sick of playing these games with you." I actually felt relieved to say this. It's been on my mind real heavy for a while, and i'm glad it's finally coming out.

"Look Kenzie you know i love you, but i'm just not looking for a relationship right now. I'm just tryna chill and enjoy my senior year." It hurt me to hear him say this, but i knew it was the truth. I knew he wasn't ready for a relationship so I wasn't about to force it.

"Dee i'm not asking for a relationship, i'm just telling you figure out what you want. I'm just not finna be your lil go to girl for sex when yo other lil hoes not acting right. I know my self worth, and I just can't deal with it anymore. I deserve better than this." I said getting off the bed standing up. As of now i don't really care what happens between me and Dee, but i do know that i'm tired of getting my feelings played with.

"Yea i think ima head out." He said while putting on his shoes. This was typical him, he always left when things got rough and came back when shit got better. This time was gonna be different though. I was done playing games with Dee, and as of now Kenzie and Dee are over.

*
*
*

Jazmine POV-

What it do y'all? Y'all should know me by now. I'm Jazmine, but my friends called me Jaz. Thanksgiving break has officially started, and boy was i happy. Today me, Kenzie, and Mariah was going out to eat and this new seafood place. I was really excited, because i LOVE seafood... well really any foods. When we met up at the place, we noticed all of us were matching.

"Damn y'all was looking in my window wasn't it?" Mariah said laughing. I was glad to see her back to her normal self, cause Chris crazy ass then drove her over the edge.