LOCKED in love -YOONMIN

By E_Rose_V

Jimin got betrayed by his now EX boyfriend which got him time in prison but is he going to survive in a pool... More

Main characters:
I thought it was love!
Set up? By who?
Confession!
You've got a friend in me!
Trouble ahead?
Judgement day!
A deer surrounded by wolves.
Yoongi
Who Is He?!?!?
Can We Be Friends?
Angel? Or Demon?
I Bloom For You
Change In The Story
apologies!! :(

I Can Survive This

3.6K 145 34
By E_Rose_V

Yoongi walked back to his cell so he could gather his thoughts.

'Why does my heart go so soft when I'm around him?! I've never once opened up to anyone while been locked up here, so why does that one boy spark something in me?'

Yoongi signed heavily as he laid on the top bunk, placing one arm over his face to block out the light. He laid still while deep in thought until a deep unfamiliar voice spoke out.

"Excuse me, is this Park Jimin's cell?" the voice asked.

Yoongi sat up to look at the deep voice to be met with a young boy with a smile on his face.
'He looks around Jimin's age, his voice is so deep it doesn't match his face at all'.

Yoongi frowned, putting on an intimidating aura,"and if it is? What do you want with the boy?" Yoongi raised his brow while jumping down from the bunk and leaned against it with his arms crossed.

The unknown boy shifted back a little, he then cleared his throat so it didn't sound shaky.
"He's a friend, I was just looking for him"
Yoongi looked the boy up and down and come to the conclusion the boy means no harm to Jimin so he jumped back on his bed and without looking at the young boy he simply replied, "He's probably in the main common room".
The young boy said "thanks, cya" smiled and waved even though Yoongi wasn't looking and off he went.

Yoongi looked at the cell door after the foot steps couldn't be heard, "who was that? I hope he really is a friend of Jimin's and not someone bad, but it's alright Jimin's with Namjoon so he'll be fine.... GOD DAMMIT! Why do I even care. Min Yoongi stop!".

Jimin sat with Namjoon and his friends in the common room, all laughing and playing a game gofish of cards, Jimin sucked at it but Namjoon kept secretly helping him.
" I call Jimin, do you have any 4s?" one of the lads asked smirking.
Jimin looked at all his cards and he had 3 of 4s, "argh! I nearly had a pair there!" Jimin pouted as he handed the cards over to guy.
They all laughed at Jimin's cute sulking, the poor boy only had one pair while the rest had three or more. Namjoon gently grabbed Jimin's chin, "Awwh, the sore loser is pouting", Jimin huffed as he pushed Namjoon's hand away, "Right I'm going to beat all your butt's now! Just you watch!".

Jimin put on his game face as he was determined to win, the boys couldn't help but smirk as the cute youngers confidence.
"Jimin you got any Queens?" Namjoon asked.
Jimin looked at his cards, seeing no queen's his eyes light up because that means he doesn't get any cards taken off him.

"GoFish!" A deep voice said behind Jimin.

All the heads but Jimin's looked in the voices direction and they all jumped to their feet ready to protect Jimin from the stranger they had never seen so was crouched down right behind Jimin.
The unknown boy looked shocked and a little scared as he watched three men surround him along with a tall man just grabbed Jimin and pushed him behind his back.
Jimin was shocked, to him everything happened so fast that he didn't get chance to even look behind him, with Namjoon now stood in front of him he couldnt see what was happening but he was scared so he stayed behind Namjoon's large body.

Namjoon eyed the boy, "stand up" he commands in a dom voice.
The young boy stood up and looked straight at Namjoon with a little frown.
"Who do you think you're frowning at boy!" Namjoon bellowed annoyed, "Who the fuck are you and why are you sat with us?" Namjoon felt Jimin hold the back of his shirt tightly so Namjoon knew Jimin was scared and that made him even more angry at the unknown boy infront of them.

The strange boy looked at the other men and realised he was in a bit of a situation, he only wanted to see Jimin and now he's about to be beat up.
'Great! I should have just called out him name but I was just so excited that I wanted to surprise Jimin' he thought.
Namjoon was loosing his patience because the boy wasn't speaking just as he was about to step forward the boy finally spoke, but not to him.. To Jimin.

"Jimin, don't tell me you don't recognise my voice?... Have you forgotten me already?" The deep voice boy sound a little hurt and also dejected.

Jimin still holding on to Namjoon for dear life, flinched at the sound of his name but as the voice carried on talking his heart started beating fast and he grip on Namjoon loosed.
'Huh? This voice.. Is that? Oh my god... Is it really him? It is isn't it, I need to see if my ears are deceiving me' he thought as he lightly tapped Namjoon's shoulder to grab his attention.
Namjoon looked at Jimin was a confused face as just why he wanted to see the boy but he did as Jimin wanted and moved slightly to the left so Jimin could peek a look.

Jimin slowly moved his head to the right and his heart nearly bounced out his chest when his eyes set upon the boy infront of him.
"T-tae?!" he stuttered.
The boy in front of him looked at him with a smile but sad eyes.
Jimin couldn't believe it, his friend who he didn't get to say bye to was stood in front of him.
"Tae!" Jimin ran jumped over to Tae with open arms, as he reached Tae he hugged him so tight as tears ran down his face.
Tae of course held Jimin just a tight as they stood crying and holding each other, everyone watching was confussed about what was happening.
"I-I thought I'd n-never see you again Tae!" Jimin said between sobs and burying his face into Tae chest even more.
"I'm here, I'm really here".

Namjoon was beyond confused so he coughed soundly to interrupt the two crying boy's.
Jimin gasped and pulled away but held Tae's hand, while his other hand wiped his tears away.
"Ah, Joonie this is Taetae, he was my cell mate in the temp prison before my trail date, Tae, this is Joonie and his friends" Jimin smiled happily.
Namjoon looked at Jimin then back at Tae with a raised brow, still in his bad boy persona, he took one more look at a happy Jimin and signed, holding his hand out to Tae,
"I'm Namjoon! It's nice to meet you I guess".
Tae was still nervous but after he felt Jimin squeeze his hand gently he calmed a little, he shook Namjoon's hand, "Nice to meet you Namjoon, I'm Taehyung but just call me Tae" Tae force a smile so he didn't seem nervous because he could tell Jimin's friends wasn't to be messed with.

Namjoon nodded, "Well Jimin it seems you have some catching up to do with your friend so you guys stay here, me and the lads have some things to do so I'll see you later", Namjoon signeled his friends to walked out before he followed but just before he left he gave Tae one more look which read, 'Hurt him and I'll kill you'.
Tae gulped as he caught the threating look from him, Jimin didn't seem to notice as he was still looking at Tae.
"OK Joonie, catch you later, come on Tae let's sit over there on the bean bags", Jimin pulled Tae over to the seats excitedly.

Once sat down the two boys sat for a second just looking at each other in awe, Jimin's eyes beamed with joy and his eye disappeared once his smile reached his ears.
"I can't believe you're here Tae! How? When?.."
"Calm down my little nugget, I just got here today, I was transferred last night but I don't know why, anyway... How are you?" Tae quickly changed the subject.
"I'm ok, I still find it hard but thanks to Joonie I have less worries"
"Hmm, I can see that, I thought I was going to be killed back there, what's that about anyway? Is he your man" Tae playing wiggled his eyebrow at Jimin. Jimin slapped his arm,
"Nooo! Joonie isn't my man, though everyone else thinks he is but he actually has a proper boyfriend so he agreed to be my. Big brother" Jimin grin innocently.
Tae missed Jimin's innocents and cheeky grin, he had been having a hard time in the other prison but he didn't want Jimin to know that because he didn't want him to worry or be sad at this happy time.
"How have you been? You look like you've lost from weight taetae, are you OK?" Jimin looked at him was wary eyes which made Tae panic so he quickly put on his best fake smile, "I'm fine baby, just the food there was horrid, hope its better here" he laughed while pitching Jimin round cheek.
Jimin laughed back but he knew something wasn't right, he decided not to press him just yet and hoped Tae would open up when he's ready.
"ahh it's no home cooking but it isn't bad so let's go to the food Hall and fill you back up, it should be open for a while longer.
Tae didn't realise how hungry he was until Jimin mentioned it so he happily stood up with Jimin and they both walked to the food hall while chatting.
"I was so sad when I came back to my cell and was told you'd been moved, I didn't know what to do with myself you know" Jimin side hugged Tae while walking.
"I knew you would be so I begged them to let me wait till you had come back so I could atleast say goodbye but they were having none of it" Tae frowned at the memory of him being taken out the prison and put into the transport van.
"But atleast you're here now! We can see each other every day again" Jimin grabbed Tae hand swigging it back and forth happily.
Tae nodded with a smile but his heart clenched at a memory from his previous prison, before his thought could go darker he felt Jimin pull his hand and when he looked up they had entered the food hall.
"You go get some food and I'll pick a table" Jimin look for a table away from others.
"Do you want anything?" Tae asked grabbing Jimin attention back to him.
"Erm just an apple, I've already ate".
Tae nodded and walked off while Jimin went to the table he spotted at the right side of the food hall.

Tae was surprised how much better the food looked here, it made his stomach rumble a little, he picked up a tray as the old lady behind the until spoke softly,
"What can I get you honey?" she asked.
"Erm, can I get the sausage and mash please"
"Of course, I'll even put you two extra sausages on as seen as dinner times nearly over and we have spare" she winked at a grinning tae.
"Thanks!!"
Tae was already liking this new prison compared to the other, he felt happy to be back with Jimin, the food was better and people seemed a little nicer even though the rumours of this prison was worse, he began to feel a little better and thought maybe he can survive this, if he had Jimin then he could survive this hell.
The kind lady gave him his food as he placed it on his tray, he grabbed a red apple for Jimin, he was just about to pick up a folk and knife for himself when he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder, he turned to see a large built man with a bold head, he gulped.
"You are Taeyhung right?",
Tae nodded his head to scared to answer with words.
"Twitch told me to pass a message on..."
Tae gripped his food tray and he looked over to Jimin to check if he was sat down, once he saw Jimin sat far to the right not paying attention, he looked back at the scary guy and nodded for him to speak.
"He said, don't forget why you're here, get the job done or you know the consequences". The man gave Tae one more hard stare before walking away out the the food hall.
Tae let out a big breath he didn't know he was holding, he looked at the floor, then back at Jimin with a sad expression then proceeds to grab his folk and knife, walking back over to Jimin sat a the table. As he got closer he calmed his breathing and put on a smile.
"One apple for one cutie!" he said as he handed the apple to a giggling Jimin.
"Thank you handsome" Jimin tried to wink at Tae but failed big time as both his eyes shut.
Tae laughed hard at the sweet attempt of his friend.
"Yah! Dont laugh, it's not my fault I cant wink" Jimin pouted his plump lips like a baby being told no.
"Ahh why you so cute eh?" Tae tried to hold his laugh while picking up his folk, stabbing a sausage and placing it near his mouth.
"So what did that guy want? Do you know him?"
Tae's heart stopped, and his body froze. He didn't think Jimin was paying attention.
'Shit, say something Tae, just made something up!'
Jimin noticed Tae's strange behaviour and was concerned for his friend, something about Tae had not been sitting well since they sat down in the common room, something was off and Jimin didn't want to force his friend but it seemed serious so he had no choice.
"Tae... He didn't threat you did he? Tell me what's wrong, I didn't want to say anything but you seem different, what's wrong you can tell me" Jimin rambled out of panic because Tae was now shaking and he didn't seem ok. Jimin knew for certain now that something was going on, so he stood up and did the only thing he could right now until Tae opened up. He pulled Tae into his arms and stroked his hair while sweetly telling him, "it's ok, you can tell me".
Tae still shaking in Jimin's arms was about to have a full on panic attack, he can't let Jimin find out, he didn't know what to say or how to cover up his strange behaviour so in a moment of pure panic he pushed Jimin a little to hard. Jimin stumbled back in shock and his arsa hit the  ground, he looked up surprised and hurt that Tae would push him with such force.
"T-tae??" Jimin looked sadly at him but Tae wouldn't meet withhis eyes.
Tae stood up roughly making the few people in the food hall look over at the two. He quickly glance at Jimin but just as quickly looked away as he saw the hurt look on his friends face.
"I-I got to g-go" Tae stuttered out before not even helping Jimin up, he rushed out the food hall leaving Jimin still sat on the floor in pure confusion and emotional pain.

Jimin snapped out his daze and looked around the room to the guys whisping and one laughing. He narrowed his eyes at the laughing guy.
"What the fuck you laughing at?" Jimin hissed as he stood up.
He was angry, not at the laughing man but at what just happened, he didn't give a shit being laughed at but he needed to let that angry out somehow. The random guy who laughed was a little taken back at Jimin's attitude but soon his eyes flamed just as much as Jimin's. He stood up and walked over to Jimin, stopping a couple of steps in front.
"I'm laughing at the pathetic kid in front of me." the man spat.
Jimin's blood started to boil, his brain was telling him to pack it in and just walk off but his body and heart was thrusty for a angry outlet.
Jimin smirk, "oh really? Let's see how much you laugh after, shall we?".
The beast in Jimin awoke, by nature Jimin is lovely and soft but very rarely something in Jimin snaps, it's like another being takes over him, he just sees red and looses control. This was one of those moments, everything over the past few months was just hinting Jimin all at once and he couldn't hold back anymore.

Jimin took a step forward and.... Everything went red.

*huff. Huff. huff*
"Namjoon!!!" a guy out of breath banged on the table Namjoon and his gang sat at.
Namjoon glared at the man for interrupting his "meeting".
"What is it? It best be inportant"
The man took a deep breath to steady his breathing.
"Food Hall... F-fight... J-jimin" he huffed out.
As soon as Namjoon heard the last word was Jimin, he shot up and ran to the food hall, fear and panic swallowed his thoughts as he ran as fast as he could.
'Faster.. Faster, I have to get there in time. I have to save him' he screamed at himself in his head. Namjoon's gangs wasn't far behind him as they all ran as fast as they could to Jimin.
Namjoon saw the door to the food hall and barged through hoping he got the in time for Jimin don't to be to hurt, but Namjoon and his gang pushed to the front of the small crowd watching then froze on the spot at the scene in front of him.

Jimin in a fit of rage being held back by two large inmates, a beefy tall guy on the floor battered black and blue and blood running down his face as he groaned in pain.
Namjoon was at a loss for words, he looked at his gang mates and they looked just as horrified as him. Nobody wanted to go near Jimin while he was in this state. Jimin flipped the two guys off him and was about to attack the beefy guy again but a voice stopped him.

"JIMIN!" Namjoon took a few steps closer to Jimin.
Jimin stopped I'd punch, he looked up to see Namjoon with a expression on his face that Jimin hadn't seen before.. Jimin's rage slowly faded as he watched Namjoon inch closer to him with caution, he looked at the man on the floor in front of him, the was a lot of blood and an ear?!
'What! D-did I do this?' Jimin thought, Jimin looked back at Namjoon who was now crouching down a few steps away from Jimin.

"J-joonie.." Jimin cried out as he tired to wipe the blood off his hands onto his pants like it was virus.

Namjoon watched as Jimin's eyes went from Demon to Angel and he realised Jimin may have not realised the damage he was causing. He knew the guards would be here soon so he needed to get Jimin out of the room. He held his hand towards the scared boy Jimin.

"Hey, it's alright, come on let's go get cleaned up yeah?" Namjoon smiled softly at Jimin.

Jimin looked at Namjoon's hand like he was analysing it but he didn't reach out.
"J-joonie, I-I didn't m-mean to do this, h-he just m-made me angry and.." Jimin began to shake.

Namjoon was surprised at Jimins  words and aura, he felt like he was a teacher of a primary school and a kid was apologising for spilling paint, not a young man who beat a man to near death and bite his ear off.

"Shh, it's ok , but let's go get you cleaned up now ok? Come up Minnie".

Smiled stopped shaking and smiled at the nickname.

The whole room felt a little creeped out over Jimin's sudden innocent personality, two minutes ago they was watching him beat the shit out a man twice his height and build and now he was all cute and smiling. They thought he was surely insane.

Jimin grabbed Namjoon's hand and as soon as Namjoon brought him closer Jimin broke down crying, like the pain he kept bolted up just spilled out of him.
Namjoon picked him up, Jimin buried his head into Namjoon neck and snaked his arms around his neck. Namjoon began carrying him out of the food hall, everyone rushed out their way.
"When the guards come, no one speaks Jimin's name, you got that?!" he growled.
Everyone nodded their heads to scared to speak back, the gang left the room to aid a crying Jimin.

*End of chapter*
Wow!! So Taetae is back But what is he hiding.
And Jimin isn't just fluffy and cute is he?
I'm going to upload two chapters today because I havent been able to upload due to college and my lazy arse haha. Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.1K 38
Yoongi starts working in a cafe where six other workers are already present. Even though he becomes friends with them pretty fast, they come to know...
12.4K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
1.8K 158 16
Jimin wakes up in a cemented cell, disorientated and alone; but not for long. He is kept together with a cellmate. Quickly realizing life in their ce...
623K 34.9K 31
'It doesn't matter if it hurts, make it tighter so I can't escape. Hold me tight and shake me so I'll be unconscious. Kiss me on the lips, this is a...