Gifted to the Alpha (SAMPLE)...

By TheDirtySaint

Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no... More

DISCLAMER
Quintessence
Pamper
Harvest
Towser
PUBLISHING

Graduation

51.3K 1.6K 477
By TheDirtySaint

My mother parked her car in a sea of motor vehicles. Students, all dressed in cap and gowns, walking with parents to the stadium. I smiled, knowing how hard I worked to get to this point. Endless late-night study sessions, early morning coffee, and a butt load of stress. But all that was behind me, at least for the summer that is.

My mother opened her car door and stepping out at the same time Sky and I did. Her face lit bright by the smile blooming on her lips. She truly was just as proud of me, as I was of myself. With a twinkle in her eyes, she watched me place my cap upon my head. The blue tassel dangled, brushing my plump rosy cheek.

"You are going to do great things Luna. I am so proud of everything you have accomplished." She boasted, invading my bubble, with a giant air strangling hug. The air left my lungs in a huff, while I hugged her back. The breathless words seeping from my mouth.

"I-love-you-to-mom." Was all I could manage to utter. The sounds of my sister snickering, behind my back gave me a great idea.

When my mother's love allowed me to breathe, I whispered in her ear. "Skylee needs love too, mom."

With that my mother pulled back, smiling so wide I thought her lips couldn't stretch any farther. But they did. She gave me a little push, so I stepped to the side. Sky's expression changed from amusement to dread. It was my turn to giggle now. My mother's arms swooped in trapping Skylee, holding her like a mother otter cuddling her baby. The look on her face showed an evil glare, her middle finger jabbed at me only making me laugh harder. Gotcha.

"Ok, I'm going to go get ready! See you two after!" I cheekily chimed allowing them to have a private moment I so deviously conducted. Sky glared in my direction, but I knew she wasn't to upset. She always acted like a tough ass but she's pudding on the inside.

"Hey, stranger!" Justin cheered as his long arm stretched behind my back to cup my opposite shoulder. He squeezed sandwiching me against his body, giving me his signature side hug. I swear he thought I was a doll with the way he always tucked me under his arm. He was a little brother and I a big sister, but he always acted like I needed security. He was a protective friend that felt like an overbearing bodyguard sometimes.

"Hey, chum!" I somewhat sang in a singsong tune, earning me another side hug.

"You ready for this?" He asked with excitement oozing from his body.

"Without a doubt!" I said matching his excitement.

The gym was packed, not a seat unfilled or a decoration out of place. Our class representative lined the students up, preparing us for walk in just behind the curtain. Moments later the graduation melody began to flow through the gym. The schools band keeping tune as the instructor conducted their sound. I glanced around the black curtain seeing my mother and sister take their seats. Our representative hushed the soon to be graduates, instructing them to line up in alphabetical order. It sucked, because I wanted to sit next to Justin. We all stood in line awaiting the go-ahead when the music became louder. Signaling it was time to funnel into the gymnasium, I waited until it was my turn to enter. Justin was in the front while I was in the back and that sucked for me, because I was in heels.

Finally, it was my turn to enter through the gym doors, my feet keeping pace with the music playing. A rush of pride came over me while I walked strong and tall. Secretly hoping I don't trip in front of all these people. Luckily, I didn't, but I still had to stay standing until all the students graduating had finished walking in. The college Dean, Mr. Tomas Brickman, stood at the microphone.

"Students, you may be seated." His voice rang loud and clear through the auditorium. "Today, is a great day. A day of blood sweat and tears. A day of pride, a day of pure joy. Because today is the day your future awaits. When you leave here today, you are no longer students of this college. But alumni's, destined for great things. Today is a day you will always cherish. A day that will be remembered for years to come, the day you finished your degree."

His voice was of a higher pitch, he stood in a nice suit. Black with a blue tie, and white undershirt. His black hair looked thin but styled to the side. His part, giving just a little bit of volume to his comb over. Under the lights, his silver hairs glistened, showing his wisdom. While his glasses reflected the light, hiding the whites of his eyes. Today would be the first and last day, I would see the Dean. 

After all the class speeches, laughs and tears. They began to call each student to the stage. When it was finally my turn, I waited with butterflies for him to speak my name.

"Luna, Jane, Wallen." His voice rang in the loudspeaker, annunciating every word. A cheer could be heard from the audience, people shouting, and clapping with gust.

The pit of my stomach felt like a roller coaster drop. This was my moment. I carefully walked to the Dean, shaking his hand while he handed me my degree with the other. His grip was light, unlike a businessman's, he was very much a gentle soul. When he released, my hand, he took my tassel, shifting it to the left side of my cap. I grinned to him thanking him without words. I walked off the stage and took my seat. Patiently waiting for everyone else to receive their just rewards.

As the final student walked across the stage the gymnasium began to liven. People, once waiting patiently started to shift with excitement. The Dean once again took the attention, as his voice filled the air.

"Congratulations class of 2007! And Welcome to the Alumni's!" His soft voice rang enthusiastically.

The students all took their hats, throwing them in the air. I followed suit, pinching the corner of my cap, flinging it high in the air. Losing sight of my cap, every student's face lit with pure joy. We did it! All the hard work! All the late nights! It was finally here. I couldn't believe it.

The doors began to flood with people leaving the graduation. The alumni searching inside the caps for their names. We all helped one another, passing and smiling. Justin waltzed over with his cap firmly upon his head, holding another in his hand.

"Found yours." He said unamused.

I furrow my brow, what's wrong with him? I silently thought to myself. My facial expression must have said it all because Justin broke out in a sea of laughter.

"Oh, my God!" He bellowed. "You should have seen your face!" He clutched his stomach. "Your cap, hit me square on the head." He continued amused with his lame attempt to be funny. Nevertheless, I giggled with him. I don't get how that's funny but hey, he's a guy. I don't really think they know what's happening in their minds. That thought made me giggle, just a little bit louder. Blending with the huffs of air, Justin was making.

"Yeah, very funny." I chewed over.

Placing my cap perfectly upon my head, I wore it proudly. Today, I was a queen and my cap a crown.

"Ready for lunch?" Justin hastens. Making me giggle more. This boy could eat a water buffalo and still be hungry.

"Sure am." I grinned.

The two of us left the building in search of our parents. The front lawn was crowded, with families and friends. All taking photos and sharing this moment together. I accidentally stepped into a frame or two of photos being taken. Apologizing profusely, while Justin dragged me through a sea of people. 

Finally, we came face to face with my mother and Sky. The two of them chit chatting with Justin's parents.

"Can you believe it? My boy a graduate." Justin's father Timothy boasted, his chest swelling with pride. Nance, Justin's mother, smiled wrapping her arms around Justin's neck.

"We are so unbelievably proud of you." She softly spoke, a tear slipping from her eyes. Justin hugged her back, with full force, giving her his famous squeeze. 

"Thanks, mom! Dad!" Justin chirped.

While they had their little moment, my mother and sister both wrapped me in a cocoon of love. Hushed tones, flutter against my ears.

"We love you."

"We are so proud of you."

"You did it."

"Congratulations!"

The two continued.

I wanted this moment to last a lifetime, but my tummy growled, and Justin looked at me with a smirk.

"Let's eat." He cooed.

———————-

The restaurant was packed full of graduation parties, all celebrating. Luckily, we had reservations, Justin's parents made months ago. The hostess quickly seated us. As the waiter came to introduce himself.

"Hello. I'm Dakota, and I will be your server this evening. May I start you out with some wine?" He questioned the adults who were of age.

"Wine!? Yes!" My sister perked up; however, she received a scowl from my mother.

The waiter just chuckled, taking our drinks. He left, leaving us a few moments to decide what to eat. This place was an amazing restaurant! Italian, so naturally, I ate the tagliatelle al ragu. Justin devoured his rigatoni alla carbonara. My sister picked at her food like a bird and my mother enjoyed a bowl of soup. Justin's parents decided to share a dish, making my heart ship them.

Just as the server was about to ask if we wanted dessert. The doors to the restaurant flung open. Inhumanly tall men and a woman walked in. The hostess pointed her eyes to the ground. The tintamarre voices of celebration came to a halt. The bustling restaurant, frozen in fear of the men who just waltzed in.

I stared at the tall beasts walking past our table. When big brown eyes locked with mine. I felt frozen, my eyes widening like a deer in headlights.

It was him.

The Alpha.

Greyson's eyes flashed an Amber, a growl rumbling from his chest. In an instant, my eyes found the floor. Keeping eye contact angered them. The wolves hiding beneath the skin. Too long of eye contact challenges a leader in the animal kingdom. That being said, I did not need my day ruined because of an Alpha. Thinking I was challenging his authority.

Alpha Greyson let out a grunt while passing our table heading to the back corner. His arm was wrapped around a she-wolf. His fingers digging against her side. I watched his bulky, back muscles, flex through his white long sleeve button up. His arm sleeves folded, a quarter of the way, up his steel arms. A special table set empty, awaiting their arrival.

This table was a special table, its position specifically set to see the whole restaurant. He was accompanied by three other giants. The three of them just a little shorter than Greyson. All looking like giant bodybuilders with business like clothes. Their buttons barely holding their shirts together.

Greyson sat first, positioning his point, directly in the corner. The she-wolf sat on his right, while the other three men, sat around them. I averted my eyes once again, before accidentally making eye contact. Our server brought my attention to her with a quiet voice.

"Any dessert?" She asked in a hushed tone, her eyes wandered from person to person.

"We will take the check, please." Justin's father spoke.

The server scurried to bring back our check, all the while keeping her eyes to the floor. The restaurants atmosphere shifted, everyone seeming more uncomfortable with the beasts so nearby. Justin's father graciously paid for the group's meal with cash. Telling the server to keep the change. We left right after, but before leaving, I took one last glance at the beast's table.

Greyson's eyes locked with mine. A shiver ran up my spin. He had a scowl on his lips. A face I will never forget. His features screamed masculinity, top dog and power hungry.

He had a five o' clock shadow lining his wide square jaw, complementing his bisque skin tone. Just above lay his thick full lips pressed to a thin line, leading into rounded high cheekbones, flawlessly shaping his steely honey eyes. In the center of his face sat a perfectly straight and broad nose, blending into his prominent full brow. The hair on top of his head, immaculately styled in an undercut with sharp angles and volume sweeping to the right. He looked handsome, yet scary. Strong, yet intimidating. An for some strange reason I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

A flash of amber clouded his eyes, and I knew I screwed up. He scowled at me, I was the last out the door, quickly jetting off to my family. I quickly reached my mother, Sky jumping in the passenger seat.

"Mom, we need to go. Now." I hurried past her, swinging the back door open. Plopping down, I slammed the door shut, my mother hastily doing the same.

"Luna! What's wrong!?" She frantically asked, fumbling with her keys.

"Just go mom!" I rapidly fired, who knows if he would send someone after me.

My mother started the car, speeding out of the parking lot. I looked out the back window to see one of the giants, eyes glowing green. Watching as my mother's car left the restaurant. He walked back inside the building, not bothering to chase our car down as we sped out of sight.

How could I have been so stupid?

********************************************

Another chapter down and the fun is about to begin. Btw the picture at the top is who I envisioned while writing! What do u think!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 105K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
170K 4.8K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
1.8M 89.5K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
1.6M 53.1K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...